女性であること What do あなた 愛 the most and hate the most about being a girl?

Nickinew posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 09:59PM
I love the fact that women are extremely underestimated and it's nice to surprise people with how strong, smart or good at something you are.
The part i hate the most is the pain for periods and the fact that women are treated like weak people when actually we are stronger than most guys in the fact that we can handle pain and suffering better.

女性であること 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 SweetTalkRiver said…
Hate the sexism, the periods, childbirth (not that Id know, but I've seen enough movies).

Love being able to express my emotions, rather than men who have to pretend to be "manly" and insensitive all the time.
1年以上前 Lunalovely said…
^you took words outta my mouth
1年以上前 Louise452 said…
^same here
1年以上前 shadowcath said…
wink
hey wat i love about being girl is because u will feel cool abt yourself ur friends the going outs the relaxation period the morning exercise keeping up d gud gal thang zipping up for a while going for study graduating cherleading and doing all girly stuffs.and finally becoming a grown woman.gettin married honeymoon.childbirth is actualy main thing that keeps me denying womanhood .......
1年以上前 reneelovesyou said…
I hate the periods and the fact that there are so many things they won't let a woman do. plus every time i get a boyfriend they are so dumb thinking girls are so weak and can't do anything, and if we happen to make a sports team nobody comes to watch unless we are only hlf dressed.
I love the fact that i am so pretty!
1年以上前 Lauren_Mallory said…
Love: Being able to wear skirts and dresses, being free to be emotional, being able to take physical pain better, there's more.

Hate: Misogyny, menstrual cramps, PMS, pregnancy and childbirth (gives me a bit of nervousness since in all of the TV shows and movies the woman is screaming bloody murder and the baby comes out all bloody), and the fact that we often have more stress and self-esteem issues.
1年以上前 Poseidon_3_PJ said…
Love:what SweetTalkRiver said,smarter,pretty

Hate:pms,period stuff,being treated unfairly by men/boys,childbirth(my aunt said its like a fat poo coming out of ur u no what)