Beast Boy & Raven Cock-blockers/ruiners of BBRae

BBRaeFan1530 posted on Mar 25, 2015 at 09:57PM
Okay, my fellow BBRae shippers. It seems like BBRae gets cock-blocked a lot in the original Teen Titans and it's spin off Teen Titans Go! Here are some characters that get in the way of BBRae's path to happiness:

*Cyborg: Don't get me wrong. I love Cy but he interrupted Beast Boy's and Raven's hug at the end of "Spellbound" right when Beast Boy was about to say something! Now we will never know. And in the Teen Titans Go (TTG) episode "Rocks and Water" he totally ruins their second kiss!! DAMMIT CY!! Ugh. Very annoying.

*Terra: UGH. I don't like her at all! Just when you though Terra was gone she comes back and ruins everything! I don't understand what's so great about her and why Beast Boy liked her so much. She betrayed Beast Boy and the other Titans! She broke BB's heart two...no wait...THREE DAMN TIMES!! I mean what the hell?? If she cared so much about him she would of thought twice before she did what she did. I know it's Slade's fault but she still could of backed out of it like Robin did when she had the chance. Whateves. Beast Boy needs to move on. She's not worth it. And in Teen Titans Go she is a major selfish careless BITCH!! GOD, I hate her even more in TTG!! Jeez. Thank god Beast Boy is more interested in Raven in that series. Raven and Beast Boy were together in the comics anyways so it makes sense.

*Aqualad: In the original series, Raven AND Starfire had tiny crushes on him which is okay but in TTG he totally got in the way of BBRae!! In the TTG episode "Pirates" he flirted with Raven right in front of Beast Boy! He knew Beast Boy liked her. He even told him but he didn't care. He took her on a date which pissed Beast Boy off. Not that I would blame him. I can't stand Aqualad.

*Robin: Ummm. He doesn't even have any romantic feelings for Raven at all. He sees her as like a sister. THAT'S ALL. He is only interested in Starfire so I don't think he cock-blocks BBRae (wasn't sure if I should put him on the list). I get so annoyed with RobRae shippers. They always say that Robin and Raven like each other. That is false. Nope. I mean they do like each other as friends but not romantically.
last edited on Jul 14, 2016 at 10:47PM

Beast Boy & Raven No 返信