バービーシリーズ(映画) Live Action Movie Actress

XTinkerBellx posted on Dec 10, 2015 at 01:53AM
Who would you like to play Barbie in the upcoming live action movie? In leaked Sony emails, Margot Robbie is mentioned. I think Reese Witherspoon would've been great a few years ago. Elle Woods from Legally Blonde really reminds me of Barbie.

バービーシリーズ(映画) 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Annabethandco said…
I think I heard rumours that Taylor Swift was being considered for the role, or perhaps it was just a suggestion. Either way, I think I could get fully behind it. She's so pretty!
 I think I heard rumours that Taylor 迅速, スウィフト was being considered for the role, または perhaps it was just a
1年以上前 XTinkerBellx said…
Taylor Swift is beautiful but I think I would prefer an unknown actress. A big name like Taylor would be too distracting for me.
1年以上前 SilentForce said…
I think that Jennifer Lawrence would be a great choice but I strongly doubt that she would accept this role.
 I think that Jennifer Lawrence would be a great choice but I strongly doubt that she would accept thi
1年以上前 SilentForce said…
Pin-up model Doris Mayday has the right body but it would be scandalous for Mattel if a pin up girl would play Barbie.
 Pin-up model Doris Mayday has the right body but it would be scandalous for Mattel if a pin up girl w
1年以上前 3xZ said…
I think Margot Robbie is already a perfect choice. She's beautiful, young, and tall (1.70 minus 0.02 m :D).
 I think Margot Robbie is already a perfect choice. She's beautiful, young, and tall (1.70 minus 0.02
1年以上前 flumberghast said…
I think Emma Roberts would be a good choice if they're going for a more humorous approach. Margot Robbie certainly looks the part but I've never seen her in anything (gasp). That said, Barbie wouldn't be a super challenging role.
1年以上前 XTinkerBellx said…
I have changed my mind about wanting an unknown actress; I think Amber Heard looks a lot like Barbie. I also think Colton Haynes could be Ken!