アヴェンジド・セヴンフォールド Avenged Sevenfold On Fuse.Tv Best Of 2008 Video

DustynNicole666 posted on Nov 15, 2008 at 02:12PM
every fan on this website needs to vote for avenged sevenfold for best video of 2008!! they're losing to slipknot which really is pretty shitty so if ou are a true fan go vote now!! thank you so much!! -dustyn
link: link

アヴェンジド・セヴンフォールド 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 CharmedAngel88 said…
It sucks that they lost to Slipknot. I voted like crazy (as did several of my friends) and still couldn't help close the gap. Let's hope we have better luck with the Headbanger's Ball vote. Here's a link to it: link
1年以上前 DeathBatGirl said…
i wish they would have won...
they r wayyy better than slipknot...
but it dont matter cuz on fuse's no. 1 countdown viewers choice, slipknots psychosocial is #5 and a7x's afterlife is #2, and afterlife came out way b4 psychosocial, and has remained in the top 4 for like the longest time...
but since we lost fuses vote, we still gotta a chance to win the mtv headbangers ball vote...
1年以上前 DustynNicole666 said…
thanks for voting guys...i voted so much and got everyone i know to vote but it was sucha huge difference. avenged is def. gunna win headbangers ball tho.
1年以上前 skylimitvideo said…
Hey everyone, I'm selling the lead singers shirt on Ebay. I found it in their dressing room when I was cleaning up after the show on 12-3-08 at UCF Arena in Orlando. The auction includes a crew schedule from the show, drumsticks found on stage, and a A7X wristband (brand new).

the listing is titled as:
AVENGED SEVENFOLD's SHIRT FROM DRESSING ROOM plus MORE

the url is
link

good luck!