アバター 伝説の少年アン I Have A Theory

ikmaliboi posted on Jul 05, 2013 at 12:31AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am a huge fan of Her Royal Highness Princess Azula. Over my countless re-watches of Avatar:TLA I can't help but notice most of Azula's strikes are done with her left hand or leg. In addition, if we take a look at the Day of Black Sun, she was going to throw the shuriken with her left hand. Furthermore, when we take a look at a lot of her lightning attacks, she uses her left hand to shoot. Finally, what really made me think about this was that when she had her breakdown in front of the mirror, Azula threw the hairbrush with her left hand.

So my theory is that Princess Azula is left handed. Could that be one of the other reasons of why she is a prodigy? I only ask because I'm a lefty myself and I'm in love with Azula. Also, being left-handed does prove a stereotype that left handed people are gifted in a way. In Azula's case being a prodigy (disregarding that she comes from Avatar Roku and the FIre Lord's bloodline)

So what do you guys think? Is Azula left handed?

アバター 伝説の少年アン 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 jonesa17 said…
sounds very possible try wikipedia:)
elizadragon commented…
i agree. i just read that lefties access もっと見る of their brain so they can be もっと見る geniusy & crazy is on the same coin as genius right? 1年以上前
1年以上前 paintbrush12 said…
The characters of the Avatar universe were not really meant to be, or portrayed to be left nor right-handed. I once presumed that it was Zuko who was left-handed, but reviewing various scenes, I see things about both of them that contradict this: Both Azula and Zuko's strikes are from either side. Zuko seems to favor the use of his left hand in some cases, but in "the day of the Black sun", we clearly see him writing with his right hand. in a scene from "the Beach" we see our group sitting down for a light meal all eating using their right hands. on the beach, Azula plays right-handed, Sozins comet part 3 Azula eats and cuts her hair with her right hand, but throws her hairbrush with her left. in the Agni Kai, she alternates her strikes.so it is difficult to tell. as far as being left handed and a prodigy? Studies have shown that the IQ between left-handed and right-handed people are marginal. Her prodigy is most likely from bloodline. This is actually a subject in the storyline of "the Search".
ikmaliboi commented…
Did あなた read Part 2 yet? Shits amazing. 1年以上前
paintbrush12 commented…
I did read the 検索 part two - I believe we have been left clues to the whereabouts of Ursa. What I had previously thought were delusional episodes for Azula, may in fact be Ursa actually speakiing to her...from the spirit world. How she got there is another question. 1年以上前
1年以上前 123cosmo4 said…
Pretty nifty how some fans can be so absorbed in the show they notice things like this. I take off my hat to you, ikmaliboi.
1年以上前 Alchemistlover said…
Left handed? wow i never noticed that before.....interesting