cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 あなた can be a undertaker または a deadman name deadman info:what あなた did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

アニメ 5028 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 5028

1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:want to help me do something?*starts dragging anthony to a dumpster*
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Kanji:helps him then says"Im gonna offer me and her do it so she can have a choice!"runs off to do that
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:NO YOU WONT!!!*throws a sword at his butt*HAHAAHAHA
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Kanji:dodges it "ha" finds meoko repeats what he told vEince

Meoko:".......why not?"gets up

Kanji:"dream come true"8D
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:bangs his head on the wall till blood comes gushing out*uhhh.........uhhh....uhh... anthony:wakes up in a dumpster*WTF!!!
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"you ok?"says bandly at him shoos kanji away
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:does on huge smash on the wall knocking him out* tamaki:walks bye veince*what happend to our best undertaker?
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:shrugs,takes him to room and lays him on the bed to rest

(gtg)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:wakes up*err..please knock me back out..
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
"why?"sits down by him-meoko
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
crying
baby molly:mommy *sits down and starts crying*
*a burning firey tatto like mark apperd on anthony's hand*
 baby molly:mommy *sits down and starts crying* *a burning firey tatto like mark apperd on anthony's
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Kanji:sees Molly bends down next to her"does it have to be antoney sweety?"strokes her hair
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
anthony:comes out of the dumpster and looks at his hand*ugghhhh i hate it when these appear...*rips off the skin the mark is on* veince:would you please just knock me back out...
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"why? I.."

Officers:"there she is yor needed"go to her and pick her off the bed

Meoko:"for what?"

Officer:"you'll find out"takes her away
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:follows them with his sword draging on the ground*you cant just take her give her back!!!
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Officers:"she's needed by the head shell be back ok"puts her in the closed room with the boss

Meoko:is in there for 21 hours comes out after it
1年以上前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:Danmet!! *punches the ground and a crater appears* There is nothing i can do!!! DAMNET!!!!
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Kanji:"Calm yourself Sagi. I'm pissed anthoney took meokos virginity not just Doug Sasha so I dot wanta deal with bull ok?"
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:frowns*are you ok??...
Sagi:Shet up!! This kid just lost her mother!! Damnit and the sorry ass good for nothing father is an asshole so what the hell am i suppose to do!!? Smile about it!!? Or should i just plain lose control!!? Huh? *looks at Molly* Kid, i swear on my life i will find a way to get your mother back to you, no matter what....
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"Kinda...I feel like something big was taken from me but I don't know what"is confused"I'm really tired oh I was gonna tell you I wish you found the notebook not antoney.."looks down
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Kanji:"I know I wanta get her back and I love this kid she's adorable"holds Molly -D-
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:yeah..i do to...*rubs meokos hair*your hair is soft..and what was taken from you?...
Sagi:*stands up* What the hell can i do.....*scratches the back of his head* Oh.....i can try that *thinking out loud* but its forbidin on my side but who cares!!
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"umm not sure what was taken but it's something important"
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:....hmmm...would it have been your meoko virgienity??
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Meoko"no that made me sad but not that feels mental and physical and I dot feel the push of toshi anymore"is confused
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:hmmmm..would this help??*kisses meoko*it work on toshi pretty well..
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:smiles"no but you made me happier"rubs hair head hurting feels a scar running on her head-_-"......found where they cut"
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:THEY CUT YOU?!? who they will die for it!!! and i am glad i made you happier..
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
meoko:"i wonder why"

(this is meoko's death)
 meoko:"i wonder why" (this is meoko's death)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:i know right..want to go get some food or something?
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
meoko:sure"

(meoko)
 meoko:sure" (meoko)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:ill pay *pays for a turkey sandwich *hey what do you want meoko
Sagi:*cuts the palm of his hands and puts them together* lets get this thing started
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
meoko:"you can choose im not picky"smiles

kenji:"lets try to kiss her.."
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:ok..SPAGHTTIE!!!!*buys her some spaghettie* nagi:why why did you betray us..i remeber when you where good..wanted to escape..what the hell happend...anthony:smiles*deadman wonderland hapend nagi..what type of lives do you think we are going to have out there???
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
meoko:"thank"
Sagi:perv....*black blood surrounds his body* lets give this a try.....*Branch of Sin Demon horns grew* Come on Sagi.....dont lose control....
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:no probem....*eats his hole sandwitch in one bite*..so what do we do next..*talks with his mouth full*
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
kenji:"molly said a kiss would revive her.."-_-

meoko:"i dont know.."eats her food in small amounts
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:hm...what about the wreck room want to work out in there..??*swallows food* nagi:cuts arm as he uses his branch of sin to create explosions around anthony* anthony:falls back injuered*cough..cough..ughh
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
meoko:"no i dont feel well i feel a bad feeling like my days a numbered.........."
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:thats terrible!! ill make sure to protect you no matter what...
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
meoko:is worried anyway

(last puic of meoko also gtg for abit hour maybe)
 meoko:is worried anyway (last puic of meoko also gtg for abit 時 maybe)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:yeah...like i wont be able to protect you...what a joke...
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
meoko:"i belive you can" smiles
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:i know i can! there is nothing i cant do!
Sagi:From her father you idiot, a kiss from that dumb ass father.....*fangs grew as the blood circulated around him*
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
anthony:dam...you..nagi..*slides down the wall dead*