動物の権利 What did THEY do to US?

Mistyflower posted on Sep 06, 2009 at 01:55AM
Animals are living. They feel pain. They feel everything we do. We hurt them, but they dont hurt us. I hear ppl saying their going to squeeze their hamster to ease their pain. REALLY!!! Thats like saying, "Im going to kill someone cause im mad." Seriously!!! If you are mad, dont take it out on an animal. i see ppl kicking puppies and cats, and i saw on TV a man picked up a puppy by the leash and swung it around like a house key. i also saw a man who kept a siberian tiger in his teeny apartment. I see ppl hurting animals for no reason and i think its time to lay it all down and say,

STOP

animals are suffering alot, and i think its time for it to stop.

Anyone agree?
last edited on Sep 06, 2009 at 01:56AM

動物の権利 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 MsIloveJustin said…
wink
I AGREE I AM HANDING OUT FLYERS FOR A STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!! IN SHORELINE YOU SHOLD START ONE EVERYONE SHOULD START ONE SO EVERY CITY IS PREPARED!!!!!!
1年以上前 clevercaoimhe said…
angry
i agree!
animal abuse is sick and wrong!
1年以上前 RobinFan360 said…
some ppl just want to feel power and when they hurt some1 else they feel good.
1年以上前 deppforever said…
sad
i agree i think is time to say STOP!!!!! but no all people think the same and thats what really makes me mad that they dont understand the pain that they are suffering
1年以上前 dramaqueen00 said…
crying
all people who hurt a animal is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wabt to wring those peoples necks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just STOP!!!!!!

they NEVER did anything to us so why will we hurt them?
how could you hurt this???????
 all people who hurt a animal is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wabt to wring those peoples necks!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 Bluestar208 said…
crying
I am gonna ask my teacher if i can make posters to save animals and hang them up around the school! Im gonna write in big letters SAVE ANIMALS AND GO FOR ANIMAL RIGHTS!!!! below im gonnna write: Animals did nothing wrong to us and yet everyday they are killed they feel everything we do! Im gonna also write : Go to www.Saveanimalsnow.org and tell them to donate. Checkout Www.saceanimalsnow.org and donate plz!
last edited 1年以上前