アメリカン・アイドル Kris is our new american idol!!!!

r-pattz posted on May 21, 2009 at 02:02AM
ugh adam so should have won!!! well, as long as he gets a record deal, im happy. enough. what do you guys think about kris as this years american idol??

アメリカン・アイドル 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 LibbyLolli said…
Adam deserved to win! he was a lot better all season! kris sucks, but at least Adamm is going to get a deal, like you said. we'll have to be happy with that, eh?
1年以上前 astroasis said…
I'm so happy that Kris won! He's actually the first contestant since Kelly Clarkson whose albums I would actually BUY!

And he's just so nice. I think it was really gracious of him to say that Adam deserved it.

I do think Adam has a better voice, but I prefer Kris's singing... and apparently, a lot of America agrees :)

But I think Adam will go super far in the music industry. Probably even farther than Kris. Although I won't be buying his albums, myself ;)

Edit: Adam's, I mean. I'll be buying Kris's ;)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 maggiemay287 said…
The show was fantastic tonight, but the ending was a let down for me. Even the audience didn't know what to do. The place got so quiet. I am very, very disappointed. Adam should have won hands down. I don't know what else to say. I am so shocked.
1年以上前 italiangirl976 said…
i dont think adam should of won. If you think about it adam has done professional singing and stuff kris hasent. and thats what american idol is.
1年以上前 metalnaunx said…
smile
watever, they both were realy good!
1年以上前 mari_giovani said…
OMG, that´s so unfair and stupid, italiangirl976!!! Just cause Adam TRIED to pursuit his dreams he deserved to LOSE???
Adam´s the winner, he´s MY american idol, and he will be remembered years from now, i cant say the same about kris!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 izzzyroxmysocks said…
yay! i wanted kris to win!!