アメリカン・アイドル Smad!!!

Heptephobiac posted on Mar 20, 2008 at 12:47PM
I am so smad (sad & mad) that Amanda went home! She was my favorite! How did her and Carly end up in the bottom three?! Kristy should have went home! I'm so smad I don't even know what else to say!
last edited on Mar 23, 2008 at 12:25AM

アメリカン・アイドル 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Schmidty said…
I agree with you Heptephobiac 100% What thew heck was America thinking? Kristie should have gone home last night not Amanda...plus I don't understand why Carly or Amanda was in the bottom three anyways...hmmm Amanda is awsome, so I'm hoping that she gets a record deal sometime soon!
1年以上前 Heptephobiac said…
word.
1年以上前 ineedcoffee said…
I totally agree I just don't understand how america could vote Amanda out but keep Kristy, who has been consistantly in the bottom 3.
1年以上前 harold said…
It's almost become a joke with Kristy. You could see how she nodded with a little grin this past week (week 5 of season 7) when Seacrest told her she was in the bottom three, sort of "Yeah, what else is new?"

Yesterday I had an horrible premonition: wouldn't it be terrible if, after all that, she ends up as the next Idol?
1年以上前 ineedcoffee said…
bite your tounge you may just have jinxed the whole show...lol
1年以上前 Heptephobiac said…
Ooh yeah, scary thought, let's not think about it.
1年以上前 harold said…
Well, I expect further horrors tonight...
1年以上前 Heptephobiac said…
As do I.
1年以上前 ineedcoffee said…
dang it!!!! now micheal is gone I didn't even see that one coming.
1年以上前 dave said…
Yeah that was RIDICULOUS. Michael was clearly one of the three best (next to Cook and Archuleta). America clearly has no taste.
1年以上前 ineedcoffee said…
I agree dave no taste at all.
1年以上前 harold said…
Unbelievable. He was the one who was improving the most, week-over-week. I guess that isn't a big criterion for the majority of voters, which shows that the pick results might be somewhat indicative of the larger body of US voters...
1年以上前 Heptephobiac said…
Carly Smithson and I did the exact same thing when Ryan said her and Syesha were safe. It went a little something like this, "What?" Michael gone over Syesha, or even Kristy? Come on, really? I'm now going to join the rest of the world in speechlessness.