Alice & Jasper Alice&Jasper FOTM [open]

ashesandwine posted on Oct 13, 2010 at 09:23PM
Hey, everyone!
How many of you may know I'm a huge Jalice fan... and even though I'm not here much lately because of school I had an idea:
We could do a FOTM interview for each month and change the spot look every month according to a certain scene or movie!

What do you think?

Nominating?

[adapted from the FOTM rules on the Twilight spot!]

Nominations?
So, it goes like this. You can nominate any fan which you deem has contributed a lot to the Twilight spot, or a fan you just consider to be awesome :) You can post your nominations here, and once a sufficient amount of fans have been nominated I will put them all together into a pick (e.g Twilight FOTM for May goes to...) and you can cast your votes.

The nominations will be taken every month and the winner will be decided on the start of every new month. The winner (This is the cool part... To me, anyway lol) will then be given a Twilight Interview in which any Twilight related questions will be asked (The interview will be posted in an article on here). Then, the winner will be able to ask questions for next month's winner and so forth.

You can vote for users who have previously been nominated, but it would be good to see some new nominations. Do not nominate users that have won more than three times. You can nominate more than one user, the more the merrier, there's no limit :D

Start nominating:)

Jalice freaks forever♥

link Winner - KathyHalliwell
 Hey, everyone! How many of あなた may know I'm a huge Jalice fan... and even though I'm not here much L(デスノート)
last edited on Nov 26, 2010 at 02:48PM
save

Alice & Jasper 20 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 KathyHalliwell said…
Okay, I'd totally love that. We need to get this spot more alive. I was actually thinking about this too a few days ago. So I'm totally in! :)
1年以上前 ashesandwine said…
heart
That's great:)
So... I'll change the forum title and people can nominate fans here:D
1年以上前 CullenSisters-X said…
kiss
Well, there are a few people I'd like to nominate, but I'll start with KathyHalliwell and ashesandwine :)
My nominations: CullenSisters-X
iemand

Well, that's all I can think about right now, maybe later I'll come up with others.
1年以上前 iemand said…
kiss
awesome! :D

My nominations: KathyHalliwell, CullenSisters-X
big smile
^Thanks guys! :) ♥

I'd also like to nominate iemand for her new Jalice games!
1年以上前 JustC_ said…
smile
I'd like to nominate 'iemand' :)
1年以上前 ashesandwine said…
heart
Hey everyone:D
Please start nominating for the November FOTM interview!
I'd like to nominate iemand please :)
My nominations: ashesandwine, iemand
So, I wasn't going to nominate KathyHalliwell this time, as she won last time, but there's no doubting how much she does on this spot, so I have to!
My nominations: iemand
KathyHalliwell
:)
heart
^Oh, sweetie, thank you :D
And oh my god, I just realized that my nomination doesn't contain you. :O I don't know what's gotten into me, cause I was meaning to nominate you too, I swear I was. I guess I just forget. Stupid me. Can you forgive me? :P

Anyway, so my nominations: ashesandwine, iemand and CullenSisters-X
1年以上前 Hope_Love said…
smile
My nominations: iemand and KathyHalliwell
@KathyHalliwell, of course I forgive you! Thanks for nominating me! :D
1年以上前 iemand said…
laugh
I would nominate other people.
BUT I want to do something crazy and randomly nominate a-jforever :D haha don't even ask why, cause I have no idea. xD just nominated her
1年以上前 ashesandwine said…
smile
Please nominate the fans for December and January!
I've been busy and couldn't open this before:P

I'll make the pick and have the December one open for less time than the January one:)

So... NOMINATE!!
1年以上前 iemand said…
December: CullenSister-X

January: jazzys-baby
kiss
^Yay! Thanks :D

Mine;
December: KathyHalliwell

January: iemand

:)
December: CullenSisters-X

January: Martym, I love her icons
iemand
1年以上前 Martym said…
heart
December: CullenSisters-X
January: KathyHalliwell and iemand
P.S: Kathy, thanks for your nomination !