Alice & Jasper Alice & Jasper Parts!?

aanniiee_ posted on Nov 18, 2008 at 12:34AM
I feel like I can't remember any good parts with those two! But I know there's got to be some. Especially in Eclipse, apparently, because that's what one of the picks says. Anyone want to specify some parts forr mee? :)

Alice & Jasper 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 musiclikelove said…
well, at the end of twilight, when alice and jasper have to take care of bella, and when alice has her vision, and jasper comforts her, and in new moon, when alice is so concerned about losing jasper, she's willing to risk losing edward for him, and definitely in eclipse, when we find out how they meet, and jasper's past, so yeah. hope i helped.
1年以上前 aanniiee_ said…
you did! thanks very much
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Pg 301 in Eclipse is when he reflects back to how they met :D
1年以上前 sweet_twilight said…
When Alice comes back to Fork from Italy in New Moon. Jasper and her share a moment together without hugging or kissing. Just a moment a together it's quite sweet. In Eclipse when the Cullens and Bella prepare for the Volutri. Bella asks Edward if Jasper was hurt and Edward explains that he was trying to be everywhere at once and protecting Alice.
1年以上前 zuntiz said…
in eclipse when Jasper shows Bella that Alice can fight for herself, and they move as if dancing.
1年以上前 northcarolinian said…
heart
i especially loved when jasper said " 4 the first time in almost a century, i felt hope" awwww...
1年以上前 odd-duck said…
heart
I love the bit in Eclipse when Jasper describes how they met!!! But I also love in Midnight Sun so far when the Cullens are round the table discussing what should happen after Edward saves Bella from the van and Jasper says he has to protect Alice, even though she can defend herself! I love him!!
1年以上前 iemand said…
heart
awwww everytime i saw Jasper in Eclipse i had Awwwww-moments xD hehe <3