アリャクサンドル・ルィバーク Is a new Album によって him happening??

rebecca19 posted on Mar 14, 2012 at 12:05PM
Do you know if alex is going to release another english album like 'No bounderies' and 'Fairytale' anytime time soon. I miss his music x

アリャクサンドル・ルィバーク 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 love_rybak said…
smile
I miss his music, too! But I would prefere him to release a russian album because I love him singing in Russian <3 Hmm... maybe he's is working on a new album...but I think nobody really knows yet :)
1年以上前 kikisan said…
meh
If he is not going to release something for this year, at least I hope he'll be working on a future project for 2013
1年以上前 Helene17Norway said…
I'm pretty sure he'll keep on writing music, and I really hope that one day he'll release an album in norwegian. I think he sings much better in norwegian than in english.
1年以上前 rebecca19 said…
lol i was watching his norwegian video 'Fela Igjen' its so good, i love hearing him talk in another language. i Like hearing him in russian too, when he sings the sad haunting song 'I asked the ash tree' and also 'i dont believe in miracles'.

I wonder what Moa is up to these days, and if she is still playing the violin and friends with Alex x
1年以上前 kikisan said…
When I watched Fela Igjen first I though it was horrible because, I mean it's rap and I don't like it. But now I just laugh
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 AkliH said…
I love fela igjen. The video is just awesome!
1年以上前 kikisan said…
Yes, the concept is really good and I like that Alex has this sense of humour
1年以上前 melselena said…
smile
İ prefer english cause i dunno russian :)
1年以上前 kikisan said…
I see Alex in his last interview says that he has different project but he doesn't mention an album
last edited 1年以上前