link

English Google translation:
link
last edited on Sep 14, 2011 at 09:04PM

アリャクサンドル・ルィバーク 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ajsa said…
zzz
Very interesting !!!!!! So according to this, Alex is lying....
1年以上前 Seyma_Seigmann said…
-.-
1年以上前 napecks said…
any new comments?
1年以上前 kikisan said…
From J.K. Rowling to Coldplay just to mention some of my favourite artists have been accused of plagiarism. I don't see this as plagiarism. In some cases it's a matter of inspiration and let's face it, the things we created are not 100% original specially in art. Even if we are not conscious about it we all have influences on the things we read, watch, etc. That's not bad.

Alexander Rybak is great in his own way and of course he has took some inspiration from previous works but that's different than just copying from someone else.
1年以上前 BabyLongLegs95 said…
meh
Who is going to believe this like? I can't stand how some people in this world cannot accept how others want to live their life, and haters are just going to try to find any excuse to put others down, Alexander in this case >:( That is ridiculous and hateful, let the man make his music in happiness and leave him alone! STOP SIPPIN' ON HATERADE!! Besides, even if he took inspiration, that is a good thing, it's flattering towards the other person and a compliment. JEEZE!