Alex and Izzie New Banner and モットー for the Alex and Izzie Spot

LauraRocks posted on May 10, 2009 at 01:37AM
ok so i was gonna add icons too but there is already a pick about which one everyone wants, so i figured i would make a forum and you can add your own banners or someone elses that you liked and then we can vote! but only if everyone wants! tell me if you think this is a bad idea! And mesmerized said we need a ner motto too so you can add a motto too!
last edited on May 10, 2009 at 01:47AM

Alex and Izzie 38 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 mesmerized said…
Definitely not a bad idea! We really need a new icon, banner and also a motto! I'll see if I can make a banner! :D
1年以上前 LauraRocks said…
first one
 first one
1年以上前 LauraRocks said…
alright thanks!!
last edited 1年以上前
 alright thanks!!
1年以上前 othobsessed92 said…
ahhh i was gonna do the same thing, but looks like you beat me to it! lol i think its an amazing idea, we really need to renovate this spot esp after last episode! a wedding theme would be awesome, i'll try posting some banners up soon :)
1年以上前 LauraRocks said…
sorry! yeah now that they are married we need to make this spot amazing!
A couple of ideas for icons
 A couple of ideas for アイコン
<333
 <333
i wish i can upload more than one pic at a time!
 i wish i can アップロード もっと見る than one pic at a time!
are we going to vote for the icon and banner like they did on the naley spot? (idk if you're an active member there or not, but its a pretty effective idea)
 are we going to vote for the アイコン and banner like they did on the Naley(ネイサン&ヘイリー) spot? (idk if you're an activ
and just an opinion, maybe the motto can be a line from alex vows...that was the sweetest thing i have ever heard!
 and just an opinion, maybe the モットー can be a line from alex vows...that was the sweetest thing i hav
okay so i am completely crowding this up, but i am excited! lol
 okay so i am completely crowding this up, but i am excited! lol
idk wat else to write but this stupid thing requires for me to write something every time i try to post a pic!
 idk wat else to write but this stupid thing requires for me to write something every time i try to po
like the coloring and cropness of this one...do you hate me yet Laura (i am hoping thats your name...sorry if i get it wrong)
 like the coloring and cropness of this one...do あなた hate me yet Laura (i am hoping thats your name...
just one more!
 just one more!
and thats it...for now!
 and thats it...for now!
1年以上前 mesmerized said…
I'm thinking something from his vows would be perfect for the motto! And I vote for voting on the icon and banner once we have a couple suggestions lol OMG the last icon is soo pretty ♥
smile
yeah once we have a couple then we should put it up as a poll...we really need to lighten this place up!
1年以上前 mesmerized said…
I am totally changing my icon to that last one now LOL And I'm working on a wedding banner now! :D
yeah i loved that icon too <3
heart
Alex's vows: Today's the day my life begins. All my life I've been just me. Just a smart mouth kid. Today I become a man. Today I become a husband. Today I become accountable to someone other than myself. Today I become accountable to you. To our future. To all the possibilities that a marriage has to offer. Together, no matter what happens, I'll be ready. For anything. For everything. To take on life, to take on love. To take on possibility and responsibility. Today Izzie Stevens, our life together begins. And I for one can't wait.

Talk about amazingly cute....we can pick something from here for the motto :)
1年以上前 MovieManiac said…
big smile
Oh wow a lot of the ones I made LoL

I would feel honored if it would be one of mine :D
heart
i loved yours!!! they were all gorgeous!
1年以上前 mesmerized said…
Do you guys know how long the mottoe can be?
Heres my banner. I made it really quick and I'll make another non wedding one tomorrow :D
 Do あなた guys know how long the mottoe can be? Heres my banner. I made it really quick and I'll make an
awww thats cute mesmerized <333
btw does someone know for sure who the creator of this spot is, because without them all this would be for nothing because only the creator can edit the spot!
1年以上前 othgirl_peyton said…
aww I love the banner mesmerized! Someone told me the spot creator is x-missmckena-x.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 FanDlux said…
It's not Kate..
1年以上前 LauraRocks said…
yeah i asked her she said its not her! and yeah thats my name and i dont hate you and yeah thats what i wanted to do like on the naley spot! um when do you think we should close this?
1年以上前 xxxxsammyxxxx said…
heart
I Love Your Wedding Banner Mesmerized!!!! I Think We Should Have This Icon Its Beautiful =]
 I 愛 Your Wedding Banner Mesmerized!!!! I Think We Should Have This アイコン Its Beautiful =]
1年以上前 xxxxsammyxxxx said…
What About This Icon Guys? I Never Made It I Jus Found On Here
 What About This アイコン Guys? I Never Made It I Jus Found On Here
heart
love the second one...its gorgeous!
1年以上前 funnyfan said…
I love the wedding banner mesmerized!!

but did she change her last name? cuz everybody was calling her Stevens in the finale.
1年以上前 LauraRocks said…
the last banner and i'll make a pick so we can vote
 the last banner and i'll make a pick so we can vote
1年以上前 mesmerized said…
Alright here they are :D But they are not wedding ones and not that great but I thought we should have more to pick from :D
 Alright here they are :D But they are not wedding ones and not that great but I thought we should hav
1年以上前 mesmerized said…
And another one :D
 And another one :D
both of them are really nice mesmerized!
1年以上前 LauraRocks said…
how about the motto guys what do you think?!
Together, no matter what happens, I'll be ready. For anything. For everything. To take on life, to take on love. To take on possibility and responsibility.
OR
Today Izzie Stevens, our life together begins. And I for one can't wait.

Just throwing out some suggestions!
Banner 2 is the obvious winner, so whenever the owner of this spot has time she can change it :)
link