Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1369

1年以上前 TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Rindo Mitsunami
Personality: Nice guy, usually tends to fight only if necessary. Sociable and always willing to help out.
Appearance: Pic
Esper or Human/level 0: Esper
Esper Ability: Cryokinesis
Esper level (1-5): 5
If level 5, then what's your nickname: Frost
Academy/school of study (If you go to one): Shizuna High School
Bio:
Anything additional:
 Name: Rindo Mitsunami Age: 17 Personality: Nice guy, usually tends to fight only if necessary. Soci
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
Name: Michi Kato
Personality: Adventurous, she has a pretty carefree attitude. She also tends to fall asleep often when she has the chance to.
Appearance: Pic
Esper or Human/level 0: Esper
Esper Ability: Air Manipulation
Esper level (1-5): Level 4
If level 5, then what's your nickname: ~
Academy/school of study (If you go to one): Shizuna HS
Bio: I'll figure that out as I go lol.
Anything additional: ~
(I hope this is oki. c:)
 Name: Michi Kato Age: 18 Personality: Adventurous, she has a pretty carefree attitude. She also ten
(Perfectly fine. Let's begin.)
*School let out at Shizuna High. Rindo was in the library with another male student named Shiki, helping him out with some schoolwork*
Shiki: Hey, seriously Rindo. Thanks a bunch for this!
Rindo: Of course! It's no problem at all. So, first question. The 11th district of Academy City is for what purpose?
Shiki: Umm.... The transfer of goods.... It's also known as the warehouse district.
Rindo: So, you have been studying.
Shiki: Hey, I'm not always a slacker you know.
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
Michi happened to also be at the library, sitting at her own little space. "I've been using Judgment as an excuse to ignore my school work but maybe this time I should actually get on top of my game...." She opened up some books and wrote a couple of notes down, but not even minutes later Michi was already asleep.
Rindo: Sure, you're no slacker... Now, let's move on with the next question.
Shiki: Actually.... I'm curious... *He looked over and pointed to Michi* So, what do you think of her? Pretty girl ain't she?
Rindo: Huh? You mean Michi Kato?
Shiki: Yeah, a pretty girl like her.
Rindo: Come on Shiki, you know you're not supposed to be focusing like that.
Shiki: I didn't mean for me. I mean for you. Look at the poor girl, she's dead asleep. She must be a very tired girl.
Rindo: She's usually asleep in class...
Shiki: *He walked over to Michi's table* Yoohooo! Michi-san... Wakey wakey now....
Rindo: [I didn't tell him to disturb her!!]
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"Hmmm...?" Michi drowsily lifted up her head from her books as she woke up. "Aw, did I fall asleep again?? Man.. at least it wasn't another book to my head from Mei...." Michi gently rubbed her eyes, then noticing Shiki. "Oh! Were you the one who woke me? Hmm.. Shiki, right?"
Shiki: Hehe, that's me... And it would seem I'm almost like your saving grace in that regard...
*Rindo then walked over to them*
Rindo: I'm sorry about him... He usually is a bit reckless, but this is quite different than usual...
Shiki: Oh please.... Anyway, I woke you up because Rindo here may be able to help you out...
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"Oh?" Michi looked over to Rindo. "You're in my class, aren't you? Would you actually be willing to help me out? I may or may not be a little bit behind on a couple of things.."
Rindo: Sure it won't be a problem.
Shiki: See? I can finish off my studies.. You help Michi catch up, I'll see you later Rindo. *He said as he walked away and Rindo sat down next to her*
Rindo: There he goes...
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
Michi watched as Shiki walked away and then looked back to Rindo, "..... He's not actually going to finish off his studies, huh?"
Rindo: If I know him, no... He's gonna head off somewhere and likely slack off.. That's just the way Shiki is... *He then sighed* Anyway.... Where are you at in your work? I'll help you out.
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"Heh... Well, about that.." Michi scratched the back of her head, "I'm so behind that I don't even know what I should be doing.. Majority of my time in class is spent asleep.."
Rindo: Let's see.... Alright then, let's start here.. Espers have been existing for half a century... And interesting enough, there was a title that the first Esper went by.. They called her The Beginning Child, and she was trained in Academy City. Crazy isn't it?
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"Oh, actually I think I remember hearing about this! Though it was seconds before I fell asleep.." Michi rested her cheek on her hand, "It must've been hard being known as the first Esper, think about how many people were skeptical. And now it's something that just feels so common..."
Rindo: Yeah.. Not to mention.... It was actually weird to me since they used data from some kind of psychic from the Meiji Era to train the Beginning Child. Still, around the first time I awakened.... I was always curious about who the first person was. Interesting nonetheless.
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"When you first awakened, hm.. Right, because you're an Esper too... Wait.." It finally hit Michi. "Rindo! Rindo Mistunami! You're a Level 5 yourself, aren't you??" Michi exclaimed. "That's how I heard of your name before! Apart from being in my class, of course.." She said, muttering the last sentence.
Rindo: Mhm.... I'm known as the level 5, Frost. Of course, I'm sure you can guess that I'm an Ice Esper. Also..... I'll apologize for the class being cold when we first started here.... That may be also how you heard of me.... Unfortunately, I didn't have complete control of my powers at the time... *He said scratching his head, slightly embarrassed*
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"Ah, so that's why it was so cold!" Michi giggled, "It's fine, I'm sure everyone had their struggles when it comes to first figuring out your powers. I'm actually a Level 4 Esper myself but my power deals with air," She said, lightly blowing on his cheek to be playful.
last edited 1年以上前
Rindo: Whoooa... Air huh? Wait a minute.... You've got air manipulation.... Aerokinesis... That means you can pretty much augment anyone else's power with yours... I mean, you could use your manipulation of air alongside my ice... That's incredible.
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
Michi nodded, "To some it may just seem like a boring ability, but it's incredibly flexible and also really fun to use! Are you by any chance a part of Judgment?" She asked.
Rindo: I'm not... Though I've heard nothing but good things about Judgment... Actually, I've tended to help one of the branches out..... Sometimes the other members are held up with other ops.. So, I usually help out if need be.
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"Ah, that's nice! Maybe you should think of joining yourself one day then, but that's ultimately up to you. Mei, my sister, is the one who got me to join. She thought I'd be fitting for it, but uh.." Michi sweatdropped. "She also told me I need to start doing other things rather than sleeping......"
Rindo: Perhaps one day I'll join.... *He checked the time on his phone, then getting a text on his phone from Shiki* "Yo Rindo! If it's alright with you, I went and picked up Kasumi from school. Enjoy your-" *He cut himself off and put his phone away* While I thank Shiki, there are just times that he's not subtle at all. *He then turned his head to the side while blushing*
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"What did he say? Date, perhaps?" Michi giggled, finding Rindo's reaction cute. "Hmm, but I was never formally asked.. Not that it bothers me though." She rested her cheek on her hand again and looked at him with a warm smile, "Would you want to exchange numbers?"
Rindo: Yeah.... You guessed it... Shiki isn't exactly someone who can be subtle about anything... But uh.... I mean, if it's alright with you. Then, yeah.... We can exchange numbers... Then I suppose, m-maybe we could hang out as well... [Damn it Shiki, I was doing fine before you brought up the whole date thing... Now I'm close to losing focus..]
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"Hehe of course it's alright with me, you seem like a pretty nice person." Michi passed over her phone so Rindo can add his number. "I'm open to hang out.. Maybe we can have a little more of a proper date, hm? How does that sound?"
Rindo: P-P-Proper date? *His face became red* [Crap, I almost can't even think straight.] *He then put his number into her phone, then handing it back* It sounds... Ideal..
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
She giggled again, "You're so cute.." As he gave her her phone back, Mei began to call her shortly after. "Aw, damn..." Michi stood up, "I think I'm going to have to go now, but we can talk about this more later, alright?"
Rindo: O-Oh... Alright, we'll talk later.... [A proper date.... I've never even been on one before.... I'm usually just with Shiki 90% of the time.] *He then stood up as well, gathering his materials* I'll be seeing you.. *He said as he headed out, as he left he then called Shiki and he answered*
Shiki: Rindo! How'd it go?
Rindo: Why did you have to bring up it was a date?
Shiki: What? Was it not? I'm sure you've exchanged numbers...
Rindo: ......
Shiki: I'll take your silence as a yes..
Rindo: Then not to mention, now she's talking about our hang out being a more proper date.. But I'm sure she was just teasing me..
Shiki: What if she wasn't? I mean, she's got Aerokinetic power... You could probably sync up well with her Mr. Freeze.
Rindo: I thought I told you not to call me that.. Anyway, I'm on my way to pick up Kasumi...
Shiki: Alright, see you soon... *He then hung up the phone* Rindo's on his way... Your big brother's a hard worker...
Kasumi: Do you think, he'll be as hard a worker as our mom?
Shiki: ....... That, I can't say... But, always remember... Just because she isn't always home, doesn't mean she doesn't love you dearly...
Kasumi: How did.. You and Rindo become friends?
Shiki: Me and Rindo huh? I guess I could say in short, he was a like a hero that looked out for me... He's a good person with a heart of gold...
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
Michi gathered her stuff and headed out to her usual meeting spot with Mei, which was the roof of an abandoned building. Michi sat along the edge besides Mei. "I hope you know you interrupted something good, Mei.."
"Hmm? What, I interrupted a good nap?" Mei teased.
Michi rolled her eyes, "I'll ignore you said that. But, I talked to someone new today.. Rindo Mistunami."
"Mistunami? Isn't that the Level 5 in your school?" Mei asked.
Michi nodded, "Mhm! We met in the library. He's pretty sweet, and not to mention cute.."
Mei looked at her suspiciously, "Huh? It sounds like you're starting to fall for him already, Michi.."
Michi giggled, "No, no, it's nothing like that. Can I not admire someone? Though... I think we are going to go on a date together."
"Ah, so what you're telling me is that you will fall for him?" Mei said, teasing her again.
Michi pushed on Mei's shoulder, "Oh, be quiet! It's just a little innocent date..."
Mei giggled, "Whatever you say, Michi. But... That's not what I wanted to talk to you about.. There was another one...."
Michi looked to her and tilted her head, "Huh? Another what?"
Mei sighed, "This morning.. There was another person reported missing."
*Rindo then arrived at Shiki's house to get Kasumi*
Shiki: Yo, Rin! *He said, inviting him inside*
Rindo: Shiki...
Shiki: So...... You ready that date?
Rindo: *He looked to the side with a blush on his face* Come on now....
Shiki: Anyway, Kasumi's in the next room doing a bit of homework.
*He then went with Shiki to the living room where Kasumi was doing her homework*
Kasumi: Big brother!!
Rindo: Hey Kasumi.. *He then looked at Shiki* Seriously, thanks a bunch.
Shiki: Of course... I'm just glad Miss. Renka approved for me to have permission.
Rindo: You ready to go home? *He looked as Kasumi nodded her head* Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow Shiki.
Shiki: Later Rindo. *He said as they headed out, heading home*
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"Another one?? There was one earlier this week, no?" Michi asked.
Mei nodded, "Mhm. I don't want to think much of it, but I hope it's nothing more than just a coincidence.."
"Hmm, I'm sure it's nothing more than that. Though we will have to work towards finding them for sure.." Michi replied.
Mei sighed, "I guess... Judgment are already on top of finding them, for now I don't think they'll need much of your assistance. Though, if it gets more serious, they'll probably get more people on it.."
Michi ruffled Mei's hair, "Don't worry, I'm sure it won't get too bad! They'll find those two and hopefully whoever's behind it and everything will be fine. I'll probably still help out with finding them regardless."
Mei had a small smile, "You have such a kind heart.. Too bad you're asleep half the time.."
Michi scratched the back of her head, "Cut me some slack, I'm not asleep that often..."
Mei just giggled in response, then just looking out at the view from the abandoned building.
Michi took out her phone, seeing Rindo's contact. She smiled at her phone as she sent him a message which read: 'Heyy, it's Michi ^^ When's the next time you're free?~'
last edited 1年以上前
Rindo: *He made it home with Kasumi, as he got inside he looked at his phone and saw Michi's message* Next time I'm free huh.... *He couldn't help but turn red, remembering their conversation. He then replied back. "What about tonight? My mom should be home, just so I don't leave my little sister by herself."* I've got to get it together..
Kasumi: Rindo... Your face is red like a tomato. You're not sick are you?
Rindo: N-No.... Just.... Trust me.... It's something you'll-
Kasumi: You like a girl, don't you?
Rindo: W-W-What? Come on Kasumi....
Kasumi: I can tell, your heart rate increased when I said that. Not to mention, the temperature in your body-
Rindo: Alright, alright.... Well..... I guess you could say I do.... But, we only just met. [And yet, thinking of her now.... It nearly makes my heart ready to jump from my chest..]
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
Michi replied to his message, still smiling: 'Hehe that's cute, I'm ok for tonight! Anything particular you'd want to do?'
Mei raised an eyebrow at Michi, "What are you so smiley for? Rindo?"
"Maybeee..." Michi said, giggling a bit. "Just thinking of him.... I can't help it."
"This'll be your first date in awhile, no? You're gonna get ready for it?" Mei asked.
Michi thought about it, "Hmm, I have some time.. It's nothing formal but I still want to look nice for it. I have a few ideas in mind.."
last edited 1年以上前
Rindo: *He looked at the message* Anything I want to do? *He then replied to the message. "Uh, well.... Where do you usual go for a date anyway?"* Where would we even go?
Kasumi: Everything alright?
Rindo: Yeah... I'm fine... Just trying to think a little is all..
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
Michi replied to his message again: 'Almost anywhere! We could go out to eat, go to a park, the movies.. or even like going to an amusement park, skating rink, koaroke place... Any place where you think we could have fun, we can have a date at! ^^'
As soon as Michi sent the message, Mei grabbed her hand as she then leapt carefully from the top to the bottom of the building, dragging Michi somewhere. "Huh?? Wait, where are we going???" Michi asked, confused.
"Back to your place! We have to get you ready, don't we?" Mei replied.
Michi tried to pull her hand back, "W- wait, we don't even know where we're going yet!"
Mei giggled, "Hehe, I'm sure you'll know once we get there!"
Rindo: .. I guess the skating rink wouldn't be a bad idea... Oh, and I may know the place... *He then texted back again. "I know a nice ice skating rink that I went to when I was a little kid. If it's alright with you of course."*
Kasumi: You're talking about the old ice skating rink you went to long ago. It might not be a bad start. But, won't it be kind of cheating... Since you have home field advantage with ice and all..
Rindo: I mean, I could teach her if need be..
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
Michi looked at her phone again, "Ooo, he chose ice skating.." She replied to the message: 'Ice skating rink it is then!~ Should we meet together somewhere, or maybe would you want to pick me up?'
Mei paused for a moment, "Michi..... Have you ever even been ice skating before anyways?"
"Hmm.." Michi shook her head, "Nope! But, that's what makes it all better.~"
last edited 1年以上前
Rindo: *He then looked at the phone, then replying. "Meet me at Masaoka park. It won't be too far from there."* Oh my.....
Kasumi: So, you're taking her ice skating and she's alright with it.
Rindo: Mhm.....
Kasumi: Well, if you're anything like you are when you use your powers.... Then I'm sure she'll be impressed.
*Time passed, Rindo got himself ready for the date and headed to Masaoka park to meet with Michi*
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
When they arrived to Michi's place, she got ready, dressing in warm, yet cute look with Mei's help. When it was time for her to head out, Mei waved her goodbye, "I'll probably go home in a bit, but call me about how it goes! Don't fall for him too fast, Michi!" She teased.
Michi just rolled her eyes before she left to Masaoka park, soon finding Rindo. She waved as she approached him, "Rindo!!"
Rindo: Michi, hey! *He said as she closed in. He then looked at her, then looking to the side. A nervous blush on his face* So.... You all good to go for our.... Date. [Keep it together Rindo... Just keep it together and make it through this.]
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"Mhm! I'm all ready to go!" Michi held her hands behind her back and tilted her head to look at his blushing face. She giggled, "Are you? You're blushing quite a bit."
Rindo: Y-Yeah, of course I am.. [Like hell I am, I'm so nervous around her...] M-maybe I'm just a little hot, my face might be flush. *He said adjusting his glasses, knowing he was lying.*
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"Ah, really? Maybe when we get to the rink it won't be much of problem, hm?~ It'll be pretty cold there." Michi said just to mess with him, enjoying the actual reason of why he's nervous.
Rindo: Of course, then we should get going. *He said as he began to lead the way* [No way she believes that excuse. I may be smart, but I've never been on a date before. This isn't something you can just study...]
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
Michi had a warm smile. "Seeing him so flustered, it's precious.. I have a good feeling tonight's gonna go well." She thought.
"You said you've been to this rink before, right? Did you used to go there often when you were younger?" She asked him.
Rindo: Yeah... Well.... It kind of started with my mom... She used to be a big figure skater back when she was my age... She used to compete, she even used to just do shows.. The way she moved on the ice.... Pure elegance and grace...*They would thrn arrive in front of the ice rink and he looked at the entrance* Of course, corporations and agents like the ones she had... They don't provide for a family... So, she retired from skating... Now she's working inside of a corporation... Or... At least that's what I've been told. I don't even really know where she works...
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
"Aw... Well, it's sweet knowing that she has both you and your sister close in her heart.. But, a son of a figure skater and also happens to be an Ice Esper, hm?" Michi took his hand so they can go in. "Seems like you'll have one or two things to show me, huh Rindo?"
Rindo: *He then turned his face in the other direction as it turned red* O-Oh, well then I'll try not to disappoint... [Yeah, embarrassing myself now... That's the last thing I need... She's too cute, and she's hanging out with me. All the more, this is our first date.]
1年以上前 LillyBlack said…
Michi giggled, "Don't worry, there's no pressure.~" She said before then she took him inside, going through whatever process to get their skates and everything else. Michi sat down somewhere to try to put the skates on. "Maybe I should've mentioned this before, but I have little to basically no experience with ice skating... So, if anyone's gonna get embarrassed here.." She sweatdropped, "Uh, it's probably gonna be me.."