zanhar1 Peace Making

zanhar1 posted on Mar 12, 2013 at 09:21PM
As I promised I made the froum.

The point being to:
1. Make apologies
2. Give forgiveness
3. Discuss way to prevent this from happening again (as I'm sure none of us want it to)

And for those of you not involved who may just so happen to stumble upon this...it's a long story, you probably don't want to know lol.

zanhar1 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
So I don't think this has to be formal or complex, make it as painless as possible for everyone lol. Unless you want to be complex about it.

My apologies go to claudia and Yvonne (if she decides to join us). There were pretty mean things said between all of us and I feel really bad for offending you two. It sort of caught me off guard, one minute we're all fine and having a nice debate the next we are trying to mentally slaughter each other. So I'm sorry I contributed to it all getting so out of hand.
claudia_bb commented…
I forgive you. I hope that in the future we can be, if not friends- which is hugely hard, fair competitors. 1年以上前
zanhar1 commented…
Thank you. I hope so too. I already fanned you. I forgive people really easily. :) 1年以上前
lavenderbrown66 commented…
@Zanhar1 I'm lilytames and I hope that あなた can forgive me for being aboustley horrible to あなた me and hope are no longer フレンズ and I'm really 15 I never been on the internet very much and when I saw あなた guys hating bloom I went crazy I hope あなた can forgive me I learned a lesson believe me and please tell other people who I'm horrible to that I'm sorry I 愛 bloomi but that doesn't mean あなた have to like her I hope we can be フレンズ I'm so sorry zan if I have the privilege of that I was used to get my way that I didn't see what I become a monster.😥😢I hope that I will be もっと見る maturer now 1年以上前
1年以上前 claudia_bb said…
I'm sorry I've hurt people. That is what I deeply regret.

I'm not sorry for my opinions though.
I don't know what to say about my style - I thought my style was ok (straightforward that is).

And I am very sorry my sister is hurt.
magichand commented…
I forgive you. I don't wanna fight anymore. Maybe we can find something in common and make our peace offering a little easier. Hope your sister feels better. 1年以上前
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
It's alright.

Don't worry, you don't have to apologize for your opinions. ^_^ I think your style was fine, interpretations were just clouded by the arguments. I think we all kind of misinterpreted each others' styles when the fights started to break out.
As for my style, mine is more I don't know optimistic? I like to see the good in all the characters. As well as sophisticated. I don't mean to come off as (excuse my language) a smart ass or a snob, the biggish words and metaphors are kind of how I talk in real life.

I feel bad for her as well. I didn't want her to leave.
1年以上前 magichand said…
I am sorry for all this fighting at OUAT spot. It was really stupid. I am very sorry i ofended anyone. i guess my comments were rough. And sorry if i made you and Yvonne hurt. That wasn't my intention.
Hope we work things out.
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
Well I'm glad this worked. Hopefully for good.