ヤング・ジャスティス Charmante " Charm" Roi

-BelovedRobin posted on Apr 02, 2012 at 10:21PM
I'm just curious what are your thoughts on this guy? Also, if you can change or ask him anything what would it be?

ヤング・ジャスティス 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Becca_Shade said…
cool
I think he's cool! He gave me candy! ^_^ But I wanna know why he treats me like a kid? Petting my head, wanting to pinch my cheeks. Do I look like a kid?
1年以上前 CharmanteRoiYJ said…
Why do I treat you like a kid? Eh, I'm just going that to myself.
1年以上前 Kurls_Basd said…
hmmm
you guys know that a kid is a goat's young right
1年以上前 Kurls_Basd said…
worried
and another thing do you have a thing agains Fang or sum
1年以上前 -BelovedRobin said…
Because I am really lazy to switch off accounts. I'll just say could you explain your first statement? If it is referring to his name, I purposely spelled it wrong. I did not create his character nor portrayed him to have any "against" towards any other OCs. Yes, he's personality and morals affect his relationship with others. It is just pure coincidence that a lot of the OCs are not fond of him.

If I sounded rude, I am truly sorry. I did not intend to bring you down or anything. Unfortunately, my writing voice sounds like a rude bitch.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kurls_Basd said…
my first statemant was directed to @Becca_Shade and @CharmanteRoiYJ they mention the word Kid people wood say a kid is a child is the US but here in my country you can never call a child kid since its a young goat and being called a goat is insulting its just a guyanese term and an Agri sutdent thing.

And no you don't sound rude you don't have to worry
last edited 1年以上前
That make sense, cultural differences have that affect. Also, does it seem like Charm has something against the others? I have never saw it that way....
1年以上前 Becca_Shade said…
Wow!!! You guys had a long convo!!!!! Okay then. Does Charm see me as a child? And I have nothing against an OC!!! XD
@Becca_Shade: Charm mentioned "barracks" and "military training" before correct? Obviously, we can tell that he's been a military and actually fought in a war (I won't say for how long or when he joined). There was time were his unit needed more soldiers, so he (along with Abel and Cain) would go into the town and recruit people and if not kidnapped kids in the orphanage who meet the age regulations. He did trained them and whether they survive the war or not, he doesn't know. Admittedly, he did grow an emotional connection so he may see you as one the kids he trained. Does he actually see as a child? No. He may just see as a rookie he trained.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Becca_Shade said…
Oh good! I don't want to look like a child! XD
He's just an odd guy and I may write an article dedicated to his past, just so he can stop bitching and moaning to me.
1年以上前 Robin_Love said…
cool
LOL!!! Charm is awesome! I enjoy reading about him!
(◡‿◡✿) I'm glad you like! I just love writing about the misadventures of a sassy anti-hero/sociopath who's deathly afraid of clowns and cows.