Young Justice OC'S!!! OC Couples 質問

YJTTFAN posted on Jun 15, 2012 at 08:06PM
OK!! I have this little questineaire type thing that I found on DA for RvB. But I thought it would be good for the OC coupes. These questics are for more adult type couples so it would be for your future couple stuff, like if they lived together. Or their 'home' could be Mount Justice.

QUESTIONS

1 Who is the 'big spoon' and who is the 'little spoon'?
2 What is their favorite activity?
3 Who uses all the hot water in the morning?
4 What do they order for takeout?
5 What is the most trivial thing they fight over?
6 Who does most of the cleaning?
7 Who leaves their stuff around
8 What do they watch on TV a lot?
9 Who calls the landlord/super when the heating's broken?
10 Who steals all the blankets?
11 Who remembers to buy milk?
12 Who remembers anniversaries?

Here is the link for the actual meme picture: link

Young Justice OC'S!!! 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 YJTTFAN said…
I'll go first with Delta and Brant.

1) If they were older it would probably be Brant holding Delta, she get's cold and he is bigger
2) Pranks. They both love messing with people, their favorite target is Omega.
3) They live off-planet on a base in the middle of the jungle, with 8 other people, as long as they HAVE water their good.
4) Once again off planet. But when their on Earth, they'll kill the nearest pizza joint.
5) Sneaking around. Brant is half shadow and Delta has been stealth training since she was crated in Cadmus. They ussaly aren't noisy and scare each other with out intending too.
6) Neither of them are really messy, but Delta likes to keep her laboratory cleaner than usual.
7) Brant, he can be distracted easily and would leave something around then later remember about it.
8) They don't watch TV. Delta doses drag Brant along to see the newest Red vs Blue episode on the giant holoscrean in the cave with her and Blade.
9) Once again the whole-off-planet-base thing so usually Alpha has to fix it, she's the leader.
10) Delta. Though I think she does it on purpose
11) AGAIN the whole outerspace thing. So they usually have Theta morph into an adult and send her down to Earth to restock.
12) Neither, I'm sure they don't really under stand the definition.
1年以上前 GravityBoyYJ said…
this is Mclovin speaking heyy !! XD

1 Who is the 'big spoon' and who is the 'little spoon'? Lucas is the big spoon usually and Artemis is the little spoon
2 What is their favorite activity? Lucas and Artemis usually like pranking Wally
3 Who uses all the hot water in the morning? Artemis taqkes all the hot water in the morning
4 What do they order for takeout? CHinese Food
5 What is the most trivial thing they fight over? about how Luke should be more careful
6 Who does most of the cleaning? Artemis ( Luke wont clean up a thing)
7 Who leaves their stuff around ? Luke
8 What do they watch on TV a lot? scary movies
9 Who calls the landlord/super when the heating's broken? Artemis
10 Who steals all the blankets? Lucas
11 Who remembers to buy milk? Artemmis
12 Who remembers anniversaries? Artemis Lucas forgets the odd time

1年以上前 GravityBoyYJ said…
1 Who is the 'big spoon' and who is the 'little spoon'? Wallly is the big spoon and Willow is the little spoon
2 What is their favorite activity? Wally likes picking up Willow and running around with her and Willow enjoys that
3 Who uses all the hot water in the morning? Willow she takes long showers
4 What do they order for takeout? Italian food
5 What is the most trivial thing they fight over? Wally loooking at girls
6 Who does most of the cleaning? Willow
7 Who leaves their stuff around Wally
8 What do they watch on TV a lot? scary stuff so Willow will cuddle Wally
9 Who calls the landlord/super when the heating's broken? Willow
10 Who steals all the blankets? Willow
11 Who remembers to buy milk? Willow
12 Who remembers anniversaries?
Willow
1年以上前 EclipseYJ said…
1 Who is the 'big spoon' and who is the 'little spoon'? Notte:Big Spoon Me: Little Spoon, but some times the roles swap but only if he 'want's' me too

2 What is their favorite activity? Makeing out ;) which we do alot, every day even

3 Who uses all the hot water in the morning? Me, I like my showers, I don;t like feeling dirty but he likes it ;)

4 What do they order for takeout? Since I don't eat food he usually doesn't around me eirther.

5 What is the most trivial thing they fight over? (havn't had a fight yet ;P)

6 Who does most of the cleaning? Me, but the only things we leave on the floor are clothes ;)

7 Who leaves their stuff around? Me and him but all was leave is clothes ;)

8 What do they watch on TV a lot? Notte, he gets bored of waiting for me to get ready in the morning

9 Who calls the landlord/super when the heating's broken? We just cuddle or 'more' to keep warm.

10 Who steals all the blankets? Me, I like my blankets!

11 Who remembers to buy milk? Notte, I never remember cuz I don't drink it

12 Who remembers anniversaries? Notte
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lyla_YJ said…
wink
1 Who is the 'big spoon' and who is the 'little spoon'? Me: Big Spoon. Gadge: Little spoon.
2 What is their favorite activity? I like watching gross things yet gadge barfs on my shoes everytime.
3 Who uses all the hot water in the morning? Gadge.
4 What do they order for takeout? Chinese.
5 What is the most trivial thing they fight over? Who hangs up first over the phone.(It takes an hour to hang up :P)
6 Who does most of the cleaning? Gadge.
7 Who leaves their stuff around. Both:P
8 What do they watch on TV a lot? Bones, house, and cooking shows(But he still cant cook!)
9 Who calls the landlord/super when the heating's broken? Gadge.
10 Who steals all the blankets? Gadge.
11 Who remembers to buy milk? Me
12 Who remembers anniversaries? Both
1年以上前 AislingYJ said…
Well me and Jackson aren't really serious (nowhere close) but if we were (like in the future) then..
1 Who is the 'big spoon' and who is the 'little spoon'? I'd probably be big, and Jackson would be little
2 What is their favorite activity? doing whatever...neither of us are big talkers though
3 Who uses all the hot water in the morning? probably Jackson, I don't really take long showers
4 What do they order for takeout? pizza or barbecue, occasionally Chinese
5 What is the most trivial thing they fight over? at this point, cleaning the rat cage lol
6 Who does most of the cleaning? both of us...
7 Who leaves their stuff around? maybe me, sometimes Jackson as well
8 What do they watch on TV a lot? whatever's on, I'm a sucker for Phineas and Ferb though xD
9 Who calls the landlord/super when the heating's broken? Jackson fixes it..the kid controls freaking METAL, he doesn't NEED to call anyone lol
10 Who steals all the blankets? probably Jackson
11 Who remembers to buy milk? either of us
12 Who remembers anniversaries? if we were serious enough to have an anniversary...maybe me
1年以上前 -BelovedRobin said…
For Amara and Charm, plus Bonnie!

1. Who is the 'Big Spoon' and who is the 'Little Spoon'?
That role often switches, it really depends on the situations. If Charm is having one of his flash backs or "nightmares" then it's Amara to the rescue! But if he isn't then he's the big spoon. 

2. What is their favorite activity?
Probably hunting for their next meal in the woods or when they go to park because Bonnie wanted to, then while she plays, Amara and Charm to for a stroll around the park. 

3. Who uses all the hot water in the morning?
Bonnie! Charm tries too, but Bonnie is always up by 8 and she can't start her day without a shower! Afterwards, Bonnie just watches morning cartoons while Charm tries to drag Amara into the shower with him using the excuse," Cooome on! It's cold and we can use our bodies for warmth!" 

4. What do they order for takeout?
They don't order takeout, Charm is too cheap plus Amara prefers everything fresh and homemade. 

5. What is the most trivial thing they fight over?
Charm leaving his guns/other weapons everywhere thus making Amara clean up and then Charm gets mad because he doesn't know where it is.

6. Who does most of the cleaning?
Amara has to clean up everything, even including Charm's failed attempts at cooking/baking. 

7. Who leaves their stuff around?
Charm, but Bonnie is starting to pick up the habit. Which resulted to Amara countlessly grabbing her house shoe and slapping it across the back of his head.

8. What do they watch on T.V a lot?
Whatever the hell Bonnie wants to watch, mostly "Batman: The Animated Series," "Superman: The Animated Series," "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic," etc. However, Charm watches Food Network every now then just so he try to pick up some pointers on cooking. He wanted to lessen the load on Amara's back. 

9. Who calls the landlord/ super when the heater is broken?
They don't have one, the cabin that Charm was built by hand and by the people he scared off. Therefore if anything gets broken, Charm gets all alpha male and fixes it. 

10. Who steals all the blankets?
Bonnie, she gets nightmares like any kid therefore she runs into her parents room and unlike her mom, who loves the cold, of her father, who uses the cold to snuggle with Amara, Bonnie often just yanks the blankets and sleep in her mothers or fathers arm. Depending which one is open. 

11. Who remembers to buy milk?
Charm, since Amara have a lot on her mind he remembers the little things to help her out. 

12. Who remembers anniversaries?
Neither! It's the little reminder thingy in their phone who reminds them, it's not like it's not important to them it just they have better things to worry about.
1年以上前 Obscurity98 said…
For Harley and Roy (one reality next post is another)

1 Who is the 'big spoon' and who is the 'little spoon'? I am big spoon, Roy is small spoon.

2 What is their favorite activity? Clubing

3 Who uses all the hot water in the morning? Roy, that is if i wasnt always in there with him!

4 What do they order for takeout? Usually chinese, or I cook

5 What is the most trivial thing they fight over? Why Roy is leaving the house in the middle of the night

6 Who does most of the cleaning? Me

7 Who leaves their stuff around? its equal, his arrows and food, but i usually leave burned plants

8 What do they watch on TV a lot? we fight over that, and he shot an arrow at the TV so were kinda out of that now.

9 Who calls the landlord/super when the heating's broken? Me he doesnt really like telling Batman about the problem (Yes Batman bought me a house! he loves me!)

10 Who steals all the blankets? He does i dont need them,i am HEAT!

11 Who remembers to buy milk? He does, i usually come back in a rush after hearing how he hurt himself.

12 Who remembers anniversaries? Anniversaries, who said we were married? Jk, in fact its never us, we are usually genuinely surprised.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Obscurity98 said…
angelic
(Reality Two) Harley and Kaldur

1 Who is the 'big spoon' and who is the 'little spoon'? kaldur's the big spoon i am the small

2 What is their favorite activity? swimming in the ocean

3 Who uses all the hot water in the morning? I do

4 What do they order for takeout? nothing, i cook, or if i am sleep kaldur cooks for us

5 What is the most trivial thing they fight over? Living on the surface and Kaldur wanting to live in the ocean

6 Who does most of the cleaning? Its equal

7 Who leaves their stuff around? Sadly its me, Kaldur's never messy, i usually clean at the end of the day though

8 What do they watch on TV a lot? We never watch TV

9 Who calls the landlord/super when the heating's broken? No one, we fix it together

10 Who steals all the blankets? we don't use blankest its to hot for him

11 Who remembers to buy milk? him i am way to forgetful

12 Who remembers anniversaries?We both do. i always get flowers or gifts.
1年以上前 Kenzie_KarmaYJ said…
OOC: For Fin and Nathan b4 the breakup.

1 Who is the 'big spoon' and who is the 'little spoon'? Big: Nate, Little: Fin
2 What is their favorite activity? Bugging Robin
3 Who uses all the hot water in the morning? Uh, no one, Fin can just make more!
4 What do they order for takeout? takeout? hahaha...
5 What is the most trivial thing they fight over? yes.
6 Who does most of the cleaning? LOL i don't think they know what cleaning is.
7 Who leaves their stuff around? Um... Fin
8 What do they watch on TV a lot? Teen Titans. Because they're cool like that.
9 Who calls the landlord/super when the heating's broken? They don't need heating. Fin's warm enough.
10 Who steals all the blankets? Nathan. He's made of ice.
11 Who remembers to buy milk? Alfred. ;D
12 Who remembers anniversaries? hehe. funny.
last edited 1年以上前