Young Heroines of ディズニー Penny (from Bolt) will be in it?!

birdlandowner8 posted on Mar 18, 2011 at 04:41AM
Meet Penny (from Bolt) who was the "new" girl in Disney Young Heroines. What do you think?

Young Heroines of ディズニー 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 pulgaenana said…
I dislike Penny but I also dislike when people doesn't get every person when they got to be and Penny is absolutely a young heroine, so I'll say yes(:
1年以上前 SnowSpirit said…
smile
Like, totally agreed. I hate Penny from Bolt, but hey, I also hate when not everyone gets included, so what the heck, YES!!!
 Like, totally agreed. I hate Penny from Bolt, but hey, I also hate when not everyone gets included, s
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
Here's two reasons one there's already a girl in the line-up named Penny so with two Penny's it would be confusing and the fact that she's computer animated
1年以上前 SnowSpirit said…
I agree with the fact that there are two Penny's, but you could just call her Penny B (B for bolt) or something....
But the fact that she's computer animated isn't fair. She's a young heroine of disney, and she's computer animated, so she's an origional, and also computer animated or not it's still Disney. :/
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
Doesn't matter because two girls with the same name in the club is ridiculous
1年以上前 kiraragirl200 said…
hmmm
I don't think it's ridiculous >.<
1年以上前 SnowSpirit said…
meh
Does too matter and THANK you kiaragirl200 for agreeing!
It's not ridiculous, it's life. And even though life isn't fair, this club's lineup should try to be. SHE IS DISNEY and this is the YOUNG HEROINES OF DISNEY. And last time I looked, she was a young heroine.
Penny B should be in the lineup!
1年以上前 birdlandowner8 said…
SnowSpirit is gonna point and who is the other Disney young heroines and NO PIXARS ALLOWED (Penny from Bolt is NOT one of the pixar).
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
I'll tell you what I'll make a pick asking what everyone thinks if they're okay with okay with there being two Penny's I'll make her the clubs Rapunzel(meaning the only memeber who's computer animated) and update the banner(maybe hold a contest or get someone to be in charge of it) and add her

Anny objections? If not speak now or forever hold your peace!

Not hearing any
1年以上前 SnowSpirit said…
smile
Thank You KataraLover!
1年以上前 pretty_angel92 said…
i also think we should add boo, tiger lily and violet
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
Boo is pixar so no

Violet is 14 so she's a teenager not a little girl so double no

Tiger Lily will you let it go pretty_angel92 it's never gonna happen because she's NOT A HEROINE so NO times 1000000
1年以上前 birdlandowner8 said…
wink
touche...
1年以上前 pretty_angel92 said…
pixar belongs to disney
tiger lily is a heroine

and you're right about violet, i was just giving an option
1年以上前 neva2old4disney said…
I think if Penny can be in the line-up then so can Boo because PIXAR is owned by Disney. But Tiger-Lilly is hardly featured in Peter Pan. Where's Violet from?