Young Dracula Info from Clare (Ingrid)

CountessCastle posted on Feb 09, 2008 at 08:01PM
I found this, it's what Clare wrote about Young Dracula! You better listen to what she says if you ever want Young Dracula back!!

"dear all
at the moment there are no plans to film any more Young Dracula. There will definately NOT be a 3rd series as the BBC have said that they will not commission it. however there may still be a chance of a one off special.
i would suggest writing to the BBC complaints department - see the www.imdb.com Young Dracula message boards for more information. Also sign any petitions for DVDs, Series 3 etc as the response may encourage them into action
Lets fight to keep this show going."
save

Young Dracula 32 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 babybell said…
That is so cool! welldone.....
1年以上前 werepuppy said…
so Clare is agreeing with Joss.
This is good, if even the actors in the show want the one off (at least) as well as the fans that means we have more of a fighting force.
1年以上前 CountessCastle said…
Heck Yeah! Go to Clare's fan spot, I've re-posted this there and making a small petition which I'll e-mail to the BBC, I've been to alot of research, I'm determined to get a series 3!! (or at the very least a one off special) !! Fight them guys if you agree! ;]
1年以上前 babybell said…
Every one on the imbd is writing petitions and stuff, loads have people have written complaints. I have to. I suggest we should all join in. Put it under offical complaints will get you there other wise you just have to join in with random ones. It is ridiculos and they say we have more shows coming for 13-17 year olds, then they list some, including one with a cartoon boy who comes into the real world. Do they think were 13-17 months????
1年以上前 babybell said…
I posted that thing you said on the imbd in full detail. Some body sketched over it before that, but i put the whole thing in.
Thank-you! I've got ALL my friends to complain and me and my brother have complained too, so as long as we all keep doing this and getting others involved we'll beat them! Hopefully. It's stupid they should end it there, Vlad was pratically dead, Ingrid was taking over, the Count was trapped ina cage not to mention the fact that no one, not evan Robin or Renfield knew that the Dracula's were vampire's. So whats the point ending it there? I ain't (sorry bout missing that word out) angry with you babybell =]
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 babybell said…
Why are you angry with me???
1年以上前 babybell said…
I've done nothing wrong!!! Im really upset now..... * joke but seriously why are you angry?
1年以上前 babybell said…
Is it because i posted it on the imbd???
No I'm NOT angry with you! I'm angry with the BBC, I'm sorry if what I posted sounded agressive towards you, it wasn't intentional. Oops noticed my mistake lol, I'm an idiot sorry, I was ment to say I'm NOT angry with you not I angry with you lol. Sorry.
<3
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 chloe91 said…
yes lets do it ! i wnt young dracula bak for a 3rd series im gonna get evry 1 to complain and sign potitoions
1年以上前 babybell said…
Its okay.
I'v done both, chloe91. N I hope ur not mad babybell?
1年以上前 babybell said…
no im fine. It was just a misunderstanding. I ve done bth on several different occasions.
1年以上前 literallyme said…
I've signed the petition at petitionsonline, but could you please keep me posted on any other petitions?
Thanks
1年以上前 babybell said…
check the imdb, it has loads of petitions.
1年以上前 vampgirl said…
i think they should bring out dvds and a 3rd series! and i hope every1's with me on this i might write to the bbc about it and hope they agree! thnx clare!
I've written to the BBC, it's worth it, because they replied to both mine and my brothers messages. So you can find out whats going on...well ish, but they just say they can't give out any information on shows further than 7 days from now, which is rediculous!
1年以上前 LadyWednesday said…
try again? in 7 days? Then they can't say anything about not giving out info.
1年以上前 literallyme said…
On IMDb message boards Joss Agnew (director of YD) said he'll keep us posted on any news he gets, so just keep an eye out there.
1年以上前 literallyme said…
Replying to CountessCastle:
How long did it take you to get a reply cos I sent a complaint 2 days ago and I haven't got anything back yet (and yes I did ask for a reply).
I'd like to think they were bowled over by over by my arguement (lol) but I don't know whether I should send another one or not...
last edited 1年以上前
It's supposed to be between 1-10 days so your'll have to wait a little longer mine took about 5 days. And you can send more complaints if you want, because they can't exactly ignore you then and say they never got a comment off you in the first place or anything like that. I've sent about 4, I know it seems sad, but it gets you noticed.
last edited 1年以上前
By the way if anyone wants to know anything else, just message me and I'll find out for you, I spend pretty much my whole life on the internet XD so I should get back to you pretty quick =]
1年以上前 literallyme said…
Ok then...
Can you find out which actors (apart from Clare Thomas) have definately said they're hoping for a third series? (I don't mind even if they haven't said anything, if it just ends up they've signed the petition or something). I'm sure it would give people new hops if they new the cast we backing them on this.
Thanks!
So far all I've managed to find is, Ben(Who plays Ian) His profile still says that he works for the BBC on Young Dracula, but I'll keep looking. OK, I was watching an interveiw with Clare and Gerran (I know you said apart from Clare but let me finish) It was an interveiw while they were filming series 2, and by the way they were talking it does seem as if they wont be very pleased with it. And I've E-mail Ben and I just have to wait for a reply now =] I'll keep you posted.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 literallyme said…
Wow thanks a lot! I know some people will be starting to loose help and this will defo keep them going!
No problem! =]
1年以上前 MrG said…
Joss post is deleted, a good sing I hope!
1年以上前 literallyme said…
Where? Which post?
1年以上前 MrG said…
At IMDB
1年以上前 babybell said…
That sounds quite promising.... it could mean hes got news and its good. OR he felt it wasnt relevent any more. But it cant be bad news cose even if they said we're def not commisioning a third series, we would just carry on fighting, so there would be no point in deleteing the reply.
Hmm...Maybe he's been told by the BBC to remove it? Or he's expecting to get some information about it? I suppose we'll never know unless he posts something else.