Young Dracula Second-to-last episode

toyah13 posted on Jan 29, 2008 at 05:46PM
I was on Wikipedia and apparently the second-to-last episode is called "The Chosen One".

Thoughts???

Young Dracula 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 babybell said…
I thought When Vampires go bad was the2nd 2 last ep, or they named the special bit in to diffrent parts or though one of them is probably called The Chosen One, and it would be so cool!
1年以上前 babybell said…
Wait a bit while i go on wikipedia!
1年以上前 babybell said…
OMG Yes your right it does say that on wikipedia! Which makes sense because the GHV dies which means * see forum discussion of Eclipse i think for full explanation*! OMG1
1年以上前 toyah13 said…
Why would the Count get sentenced to death though?
1年以上前 spirited_away said…
i dunno. he doesnt lead a 'vampiric' life, but thats not enough grounds to sentence him to death i would imagine. we shall find out in the next ep'
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 babybell said…
Your right, i don't think that would be enough grounds... and the only thing he doesnt do is bite people... which is very un vampiric, but he doesnt becuase he cares about his which isn't a crime. It might be something to do with magda that we dont know about... or letting Vlad ( who is of course very important in vampires future) grow up more normal thanhe should be. It might be just an ecxuse... because there has to be a Count Dracula, so maybe GHV thinks if he kills the count, Vlad will have to transform early so there can be a count Dracula, and he will have know choice... but its probably some catch related to one of the above that we dont know about yet.
1年以上前 toyah13 said…
Maybe the Count does bite Mina (is that her name?) and the humans find out. He could be sentenced for stupidity! :P
1年以上前 toyah13 said…
Or maybe Ingrid gets told off for biting whats-his-face and the Count gets blamed because she's his daughter???
1年以上前 werepuppy said…
nah...Second to last is When Good Vampires Go Bad. So far the only good vampire we've seen is Vlad.

Last episode is 'The Chosen One' and invovles a new, seemingly more competent, slayer and a need for Vlad to accept his destiny.

Why are the days going so slowly when they know I wana see these episdoes?
1年以上前 leanne060 said…
tell me about it im wishing my life away so that I can watch these episodes I m soooooo exited about them!!
1年以上前 emeraldtears said…
The last episode is supposed to be in two parts. So it's like a cliffhanger at the end of the first one then you have to wait a whole week for the next bit!
1年以上前 babybell said…
OMG thats so harsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering why it s only half an hour in my guide!!!! This is why f****** bastar*s c***'S . Although that makes it more like there two more eps instead of one which is why wikipedia are showing it as two!!!
1年以上前 spirited_away said…
what!?
are you two being serious. grrr, that is SO not fair :'(
1年以上前 werepuppy said…
...okay, from what I've heard the last episode is the normal half hour length..no two parter. where did you hear its meant to be in two parts emeraldtears?
1年以上前 babybell said…
I thought it would be extra long!!!! I thought that was the point...
1年以上前 werepuppy said…
nah...it's normal length as far as i know...i always felt that was one of the great things about yd. they always get straight to their story, and all they really need is half an hour.
1年以上前 emeraldtears said…
Well it's in two parts on imdb and radiotimes.com and also I know someone who works for BBC. only very minor job but she hears rumours, so its not solid evidence but its pretty likely.
1年以上前 werepuppy said…
see...it was on the bbc that i read it was only 13 eps. hm...and the tv listing see it as finishing next week...how very perculiar. i shall go check radio times and the bbc again
1年以上前 werepuppy said…
ah...i see RadioTimes.com are showing the date and time of the Saturday repeat, but I can't find information of a second part...huh. Curiouser and curiouser
1年以上前 babybell said…
It probably counts as one ep because it says, to be continued, but we will only be able to check to guide next saturday to say for sure, but we will proably already no by then anyway. BUt i thought there was going to be a special one of ep.
1年以上前 werepuppy said…
no news on a one off so far
1年以上前 emeraldtears said…
I'm sorry sorry sorry if i'm wrong. don't hate me. I did say that it wasnt solid evidence. don't kill me. Unless your a vampire then you can bite me as long as I can become a vampire too and kiss vlad.