Young Dracula Body Swap

spirited_away posted on Jan 10, 2008 at 07:45PM
nearly time now everyone :)
yay

Young Dracula 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 SESA said…
Yay!
The episode after that is called sweet sixteen, Ingrid gets her powers (i think)
1年以上前 emeraldtears said…
tomrrow!!!!
1年以上前 nipperlover said…
I cant wait for half an hour! Just counting down the minutes!!!
1年以上前 babybell said…
IT was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! I LOVED IT!!!! Ingrid is so close to her transformation!!!!!!! Vlad looks fitter than ever!!!!!
1年以上前 spirited_away said…
it was soooo good. i loved the way the count fooled vlad. he was so close to his dream!
1年以上前 werepuppy said…
has anyone read the summary for the next episode, entitled Sweet Sixteen and confirmed to be Ingrid's transformation (although, to be fair, we mostly guessed that part)? It looks as if the show is certainly...'hotting' up
1年以上前 babybell said…
Where do you read the summary????? Im so exited about Ingrid's transformation!!!! It going to be so cool!!! Do you think she will bite will???? Even maybe by mistake... or not!!!
1年以上前 werepuppy said…
I have sky plus, after every episode I move the planner along to the next week so i can make sure it gets recorded...and i have a sneaky read of whats going to happen in the episode.
1年以上前 LadyWednesday said…
awww, man, i'm here in the US and can't get it until sat.
1年以上前 brizo said…
LadyWednesday you can watch Young Dracula on the internet via the bbc iplayer about an hour after it's played on cbbc
1年以上前 SESA said…
If you can't find the summary for 'sweet sixteen' on the web here it is: It's Ingrid's 16th birthday, and time for her to transform into a fully-fanged vampire. Things don't go to plan, and Vlad, Ingrid and Robin are forced to go on the run. Can Ingrid escape her destiny after all?
1年以上前 werepuppy said…
...Ingrid wanting to escape her destiny?

Are you sure it isnt meant to say 'Can Vlad escape his destiny after all?'
yeh...cuz ingrid WANTS to become a vampire...odd

whatever it is i can't wait. yay
1年以上前 LadyWednesday said…
maybe she wants to stay human for that boy
1年以上前 SESA said…
No it definetly said Ingrid...Strange i know
1年以上前 emeraldtears said…
He he. Maybe she doesn't escape her destiny but she bites Will so he becomes a vamp too. That would be fun.
1年以上前 gothichero said…
wouldn't it be cool if will turned out to be a slayer? That WOULD be hard for Ingrid to cope with!!! lol
yeah maybe, but then why would he have not staked her? he's had plenty of oppertunity.
1年以上前 werepuppy said…
Will should be a werewolf if anything. That would be very cool.
ewww werewolves. lol
heh, the count wouldn't be impressed
1年以上前 Abbibeach94 said…
lol i agree spirited_away, duu think ingrid will turn owt lyk boris? i dnt think she will but u never kn, she says she wants to be evil, but i kno deep down she isnt. werepuppy i have sky plus too and i put young dracula on series link and i always read what is going to happen in the next epasode lol..........i wana find out y they go on the run!!!! I CNT W8!!! lmao xxx :]
1年以上前 babybell said…
I hope shes still going to get her powers and bite Will!!!!!