Young Dracula I found this on the Young Dracula フォーラ on インターネット・ムービー・データベース(IMDb)

tourmaline posted on Nov 20, 2008 at 01:13PM
Hi,

It's been some time since I last posted here. And I have to tell you that I'm so pleased you are keeping the fires burning for the show - thank you. It means a great deal to all of us who worked on YD 1 & 2.

So, I'm glad to say that I have some good news to share. Our final, so far, episode of Young Dracula - The Chosen One, has just been nominated for a Children's (never use the term myself) BAFTA which will be held on November 30th at The London Hilton.

We are nominated with,The Revenge Files of Alister Fury, The Sarah Jane Adventures - series 1 and Summerhill. Stiff competition.

Getting the nomination is a boost us all. Getting the top prize would be fantastic, a total shot in the arm for those that care about Vlad's story. Perhaps, if this happens, we may be able to convince the "powers" to give us the chance to see what happens next, an opportunity to see how Stokley suffers or reacts to Ingrid's vow to avenge Will's death.

What do you think? There's life in this vampire tale yet....

Spread the word.

Joss Agnew
Director

Young Dracula 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 spirited_away said…
yeah i've seen that. Spoke to him about it too...tis good news is it not?
1年以上前 tourmaline said…
Yes, it sure is. I'm more than pleased that the makers are willing to do another series.
1年以上前 LandM said…
Really? Willing to do another series!? Come on, BBC!!!!