書く Encouraging 名言・格言 For Writers

axemnas posted on Oct 18, 2010 at 09:49PM
I saw this on the forums when i did JulNoWriMo this year heres how it works you have a encouraging or inspiring quote you post it here so if someone gets a thought like whats the point or just needs a word of encouragement or a word of inspiration they can look here whenever. To get inspired or encouraged etc.
I'll start below
 I saw this on the フォーラム when i did JulNoWriMo this 年 heres how it works あなた have a encouraging または
last edited on Oct 18, 2010 at 10:07PM

書く 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 axemnas said…
"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway."-John Wayne

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."-John Wayne

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it."-Helen Keller

"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light."-Helen Keller

"Even a man pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright"-Curt Siodmak

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so". - Hamlet(Act II, Scene II). William Shakespeare
 "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway."-John Wayne "Tomorrow is the most import