書く Writer's Group session, 20 October 2008

harold posted on Oct 21, 2008 at 05:21AM
Read the previous session link. The next session started in 2009; you may read it link.

Hey, after three weeks of not being able to participate due to house sales, I thought I'd check in and see how the Writer's Group has been progressing...

Given its progress, I thought I'd initiate this week's session. Reminder: ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE, but if you've added your name to the list, the expectation is that you will provide feedback for what is posted, and perhaps post something yourself.

This week, we'll go with a 26-hour writing prompt. So, if you're going to write a response to the prompt, try to get it in by 9:00 AM on Wednesday, 22 October, GMT. If you have something unrelated to the prompt for which you want feedback, please post it before the end of the day Friday, so that people have the weekend to respond/provide feedback before next week's session.

The Prompt
Write a piece in the form of your choice, but each successive sentence must start with a letter later in the alphabet than the previous one. Thus, you don't need to start a line with "X", but you couldn't have "Under the boardwalk, he could hear something dripping" immediately follow "What happened in the darkness was unclear", as "W" comes after "U".
last edited on Jul 07, 2009 at 07:00AM

書く 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 l3371 said…
Hmmn,okay,so do you want us to write a peice Alphabetically?
1年以上前 chel1395 said…
Darn it! I was hoping more people would have participated so no one would notice that I didn't. I'm suffering from a severe case of writer's block precipitated by a lack of time. I like the prompt though... If something comes to me by the end of Friday, I'll submit it. :D
1年以上前 jennyrules1504 said…
hi i'm new
1年以上前 Rockster said…
Hey, I wouldn't mind joining the Fanpop writers group, if you search "The Penny Drop" in the search box, there is an example of my work.
1年以上前 harold said…
Great. One of us will start it up again in a few days, I think.
1年以上前 harold said…
Just as an aside, I finally wrote something to this prompt:
link