書く Fairy and Princess

sfrias posted on Nov 11, 2012 at 05:21AM
Jason and Pan at the party
“Jason” Pan whispered, too quietly for anyone of the surrounding fairies to hear. The music had slowed to a deep Ballard. Jason's face was only a few inches away from hers. She wondered if he had heard her.
“Yes?” he said.
“You heard.” Pan felt her heart pounding against his chest. Slowly she lifted her eyes to look into his. She swallowed uncertainly but shook it off even thought her heart said, “This is too precious to be shattered. Go with it.”

“Jason,we're in public.” He didn't seem to processes the information. Still he continued to run his hand through the silver the loop chains that made up the back of her dress. “And for some reason there are only two chains holding my dress together when there were once ten.” Jason's eye's sparkled with faint amusement. “This isn't funny!” Pan said and dug her nails into his arms.

“Your left eyebrow is twitching,” he observed. “It always does that when you're getting mad.”

“No it doesn't” Pan retorted.

“yeah it does.” he closed the distance between until his lips were on hers.

He's asking for permission. She realized. instinctively she pressed herself harder against him, to her pleasure she ground up against rock hard abs. She ran her hands against them. Jason spent no time prying her lips open.
“You taste like vodka.” Pan moaned as she felt her knees weaken. Jason's strong arms held her up.
“Bet you like it.” He said just as a couple bumped into them.
Pan gasped, her eyes widening. “You're not going to change the subject.” She tried to regain her balance but instead fell onto him.
“What was the subject?” Jason smiled. “Is it how we're in the middle of a dance floor practically making out or that you want to get a room.” The smirk on his face sent a shiver down her spine.

“I think I'll take my chances here. At least here people respect privacy.” she gestured at the diminishing crowd on the dance floor.
“You shouldn't make decisions,” Jason whispered into her ear. The music had stopped.
“Without knowing what's really going on.” He unhooked one of the last chains and let it drop. It fell with a clatter. If he wasn't so close to her half of her dress would be on the floor. Pan looked around but everyone had left. “Look up Pan. What do you see?”
“Two hundred people looking down at me from the balcony, and a painter.”
“Painting us.” Jason said with proud finality.
Pan's legs gave away. Jason caught her. Suddenly she transported back in time, to her childhood.
In front of her was Maciava,and a screaming woman restrained by the coils of a snake “Panferni, do you know what I'm doing?”
“Yes mother, you're killing it.”the younger Pan said, entranced.
“Actually, I'm teaching her a lesson.”
“No mother,” Pan had contradicted simply, “what you're doing is evil.” she looked at her mother. “A lesson is a teaching that a person can use in their future or pass on to another person. It, has no future, and I don't think screaming has been molded to fill in the characteristics of a language... yet.

Jason and Pan at the party
“Jason” Pan whispered, too quietly for anyone of the surrounding fairies to hear. The music had slowed to a deep Ballard. Jason's face was only a few inches away from hers. He wondered if he had heard her.
“Yes?” he said.
“You heard.” Pan felt her heart pounding against his chest. Slowly she lifted her eyes to look into his. She swallowed uncertainly but shook it off even thought her heart said, “This is too precious to be shattered. Go with it.”

“Jason,we're in public.” He didn't seem to processes the information. Still he continued to run his hand through the silver the loops that made up the back of her dress. “And for some reason there are only two chains holding my dress together when there were once ten.” Jason's eye's sparkled with faint amusement. “This isn't funny!” Pan said and dug her nails into his arms.

“Your left eyebrow is twitching,” he observed. “It always does that when you're getting mad.”

“No it doesn't” Pan retorted.

“yeah it does.” he closed the distance between until his lips were on hers.

He's asking for permission. She realized. instinctively she pressed herself harder against him, to her pleasure she ground up against rock hard abs. She ran her hands against them. Jason spent no time prying her lips open.
“You taste like vodka.” Pan moaned as she felt her knees weaken. Jason's strong arms held her up.
“Bet you like it.” He said just as a couple bumped into them.
Pan gasped, her eyes widening. “You're not going to change the subject.” She tried to regain her balance but instead fell onto him.
“What was the subject?” Jason smiled. “Is it how we're in the middle of a dance floor practically making out or that you want to get a room.” The smirk on his face sent a shiver down her spine.

“I think I'll take my chances here. At least here people respect privacy.” she gestured at the diminishing crowd on the dance floor.
“You shouldn't make decisions,” Jason whispered into her ear. The music had stopped.
“Without knowing what's really going on.” He unhooked one of the last chains and let it drop. It fell with a clatter. If he wasn't so close to her half of her dress would be on the floor. Pan looked around but everyone had left. “Look up Pan. What do you see?”
“Two hundred people looking down at me from the balcony, and a painter.”
“Painting us.” Jason said with proud finality.
Pan's legs gave away. Jason caught her. Suddenly she transported back in time, to her childhood.
In front of her was Maciava,and a laughing woman restrained by the coils of a squeezing boa constrictor. “Panferni, do you know what I'm doing?”
“Yes mother, you're killing it.”the younger Pan said, entranced.
“Actually, I'm teaching her a lesson.”
“No mother,” Pan had contradicted simply, “what you're doing is evil.” she looked at her mother. “A lesson is a teaching that a person can use in their future or pass on to another person. It, has no future, and I don't think screaming has been molded to fill in the characteristics of a language.”
“True Pan, but even though she can't speak, make sure to learn from everything and everyone that offers such services. I won't always be their to teach you all there is to be learned.” Maciava paused and then continued. “See her hand sticking out, under the third coil?”
“Yes mother,I see it.”
“Put your index finger on her pulse and close your eyes.” Pan shivered but did as she was told.
“What do you feel?”
“I feel hew pulse, beating as fast as a drum.”
Maciava smiled, “Good, Pan, stay there for a while longer, tell me when her pulse stops.”
A few minutes passed and the deed was done. “She's dead mother, what know?”
“I'll tell you the point of this activity. Pan, why do you think I did that to her?”
“'cause you're evil.”
“No, it was to teach you not to trust people when they are more supreme than you. That girl actually let the snake coil up her. I told her it was an experiment to see if the snake was hungry. At first she didn't even struggle. I hope you have learned you lesson Pan.”
“I have mother, I have. By the way how did you get her to laugh?”
“Fairy dust.” Maciava said simply.
“So, what do we do know?”
“The best part, watching the snake eat.

Suddenly Pan knew, she knew why she had to go away, to run. The fairy dust was confusing her, she was wearing a scrap of fabric some pervert decided to call a dress, she was stripped of everything beside a dress that was about fall of without underwear, any,and lastly she was with the fairy prince, heir to the fairy throne. Rumblings hinted at the the current fairy king's retirement. The prince would need a queen to rule by his side but she couldn't be the one. Not with an engagement dangling from her neck on a gold chain. “Let me go Jason,”
“I'm sorry did you just remember you're getting married?” Jason said with a hint of dark sarcasm.
“I didn't say yes yet!” Pan said through her teeth. “I'd better go,”
“You think so? When you know that kissing me is better than a thousand kisses from some werewolf? I'd think not... Stay, with my just one night, and let me convince you of it. Stay a night, you won't regret it. He whispered and nipped the lobe of her ear. “Neither would I.”
Pan sighed knowing that she would never get another chance like it.
“What if I say no?”
“I'll pester you until you say yes.” he said with a grin that didn't look half way convincing.
“Liar, liar.” Pan planted a soft kiss his neck. “You'd just use some more of that fairy dust on me, make me forget why I'm not supposed to be here.”
“Doesn't that count as pestering?” His eyes showed guilt.
“No,” Pan shook her head, “It doesn't. That's something else entirely.”
save

書く 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 sfrias said…
why doesn't anyone read this?
1年以上前 TigersRule1105 said…
Hey it's good!! I'm new. Just got here.
1年以上前 TigersRule1105 said…
Post more!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 AuthorForPooh said…
You get to post more! I love it!!!!!