Wreck-It Ralph Sugar Rush ! Rp

totolove posted on Jan 12, 2013 at 12:50PM
Ok so you can be anyone of the sugar rush characters !

Vanellope : totolove
Rancis :
Taffyta :
Crumbelina :
Candlehead : BlondLionEzel
Jubileena :
Minty Zaki :
Adorabeezle :
Gloyd :
Snowanna :

Or you can make an OC !

Name :
Personality :
Name of car :
Car specialty :
Other :

Good luck racers !
last edited on Jan 14, 2013 at 03:47AM

Wreck-It Ralph 69 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

1年以上前 totolove said…
Name : Candace Candy Corna
Appearance : brown hair with candy corn in it, an orange top with candy corn buttons, a yellow skirt with shoulder straps, a white shirt underneath the orange one, cat ears and tail, candy corn colored stockings, orange boots with white and yellow frills at the top and her helmet is orange with two stripes which are yellow and white and it has holes for her cat ears . ( it's a Halloween thing )
Personality : cool, sweet and spicy
Name of car : crazy corn
Car specialty : shoots candy corn that explodes into dust on contact
Other : is a new updated character that no one knows about yet ( except for vanellope since she's the princess/president )
1年以上前 totolove said…
big smile
(( I know I forgot and or spelt some of the characters wrong so can someone let me know if I missed any pleaz ))
1年以上前 BlondLionEzel said…
smile
(i will take Candlehead)
1年以上前 totolove said…
ok !
what do we do?
1年以上前 totolove said…
( lets start ! if you want ?)
(sure!)
1年以上前 totolove said…
vanellope walked around while showing candace around until she saw candlehead " hey candlehead wats up ?"
helllo, i have not been up to much. u?
1年以上前 totolove said…
" im just showing our new updated player candace around " pulls candace from behind her
oh, who is this?
1年以上前 totolove said…
Candace looks at candle head " hi im Candace ! nice to meet you ! " her ears twitch
nice to meet you Candace
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
Name: Paul Pop Rocks
Apperance: Hair made of pop rocks and clothes out of pop rocks while helmet looks like a cliff that is a circle
Personality: Very calm unless angry, then avoid Paul
Car's name: Pop Rocks Power
Car Ability: To shot fizzing rocks that explode on impact
Other: New update character that nobodys knows and has a secret crush on vanellope
((sorry to but in))
1年以上前 totolove said…
(( s'ok ))
Candace sways her tail
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
*Looks over at two other races* Hey, I'm new, oh sorry, I'm Paul, Paul Pop Rocks
1年以上前 totolove said…
Vanellope turns and looks at him " oh yeah there are still updates being made, well hello ! my name is Vanellope Von Schweetz the president of Sugar Rush ! This is candlehead ..." points to candlehead " ... and this is Candace Candy Corna ! " Candace waves " You can call me Triple C or Candace "
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
Thank you vanellope and hello candance nice to meet you * makes gesture to shake hands*
1年以上前 totolove said…
vanellope shakes his hand then Candace does the same " ok so lets have a look at your racing skills ! "
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
I agree, loser buys us milkshakes!
1年以上前 totolove said…
" you're on ! " Candace ran to the cart baking factory " come on ! "
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
"You bet!" Paul ran after candace
1年以上前 totolove said…
vanellope smiles " ok ! " they soon arrived " who wants to go first ? "
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
"Please, its all yours" Paul said bowing
1年以上前 totolove said…
" I will ! " Candace smiled " ok ! " Candace ran to the cart selection and started
* 1 MINUTE LATER ... *
" Done ! " Candace called from inside
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
"Vanellope, your go!"
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
"Vanellope, you next,!"
1年以上前 totolove said…
" oh I've already got mine ! "
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
"One minute!" *1 min later*" I'm done" Paul says as he walks out with his cart. "Man I'm hot" Paul says as he takes his helment off, reavealing red hair that flows swiftly
1年以上前 totolove said…
" nice hair ! " vanellope smirks Candace jumps out covered in candy " WHEEE !!!!!!!!!!! "
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
"Thanks, I really need a drink" Paul said sitting down
1年以上前 totolove said…
" Oh there might be some over there ... " points to somewhere while Candace eats the candy she got covered in
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
Paul felt a very hard object hit his neck "Oh weird, I think candy is coming out of my neck." He said
1年以上前 totolove said…
Vanellope looked at his neck and pulled out a piece of candy corn " wow "
1年以上前 Bolt1002 said…
A red fizz started to sounded. "Whats that?" Paul said, feeling on his neck for the fizz
1年以上前 spesh1010 said…
name: lillith lollypop
apperance: Dark brown wavy soft hair with lolly sticks in it but no lolly heads JUST sticks white eyes with no pupils and really cool punkish clothes
Personality: dont be fooled by her sweet name this girl has reflexs like a ninja and LOVES the candy wolfs of suger rush she has three of them as pets and she will not take no cr*p from any one
cars name: lilly lolly wolf
cars ability: a giant boxing glove lazers and shoots SHARP lolly sticks
other: is vanellopes secret long lost sister but she doesnt know that.... yet

hi names lillith lollypop what yours :I
1年以上前 totolove said…
Vanellope looks at pauls neck " ... Uh I don't know "
Candace looks at lillith
1年以上前 spesh1010 said…
relax its just a funny fizzy feeling you get when u drink that stuff its nothing serious what are you guys even doing in here?
1年以上前 totolove said…
" They were making carts " Points to Paul and Candace " ... Better yet ... what are you doing here ? "Cadance waved her cat tail
1年以上前 spesh1010 said…
well you see that whole in the ground? yeah um i live down there :I
1年以上前 spesh1010 said…
so um whats up with that guys neck it looks pretty messed up ''backs away slowly with a wierd look on face'' whats that noise?
1年以上前 T2apple said…
Name: Kandy Pepper Cane
Appearance: Tan skin ,brown curly hair with a red and white beanie and helmet , a red and white short dress with a black hoodie , black fingerless gloves , red and white stripped knee-high socks and black converse. Candy cane colored nail polish.
Personality: Bad girl but still sweet, cool under pressure, usually quiet
Car: candy cane sled -shaped body with peppermint wheels and steering wheel and peppermint stick thing on the back
Car Name: KPC 2.0
Car Specialty: Candy cane gun that shoots peppermints and razor candy canes
Other: secret crush on Gloyd and Rancis
1年以上前 T2apple said…
Other: Candace's BFF
1年以上前 T2apple said…
Other: new upgraded racer, nice to only Candace(for now), and talkative when feels the need

(sorry to just pop up) "Sorry to interrupt your welcome party " *slides next to Candace "Candace " I wisper to her "I thought we were gunna do the tour together. "
1年以上前 totolove said…
" oh sorry ! I forgot ! " Vanellope looks at Kandy then smiles back at Lillith
1年以上前 T2apple said…
"I-It's fine I just... I guess I'm just nervous. Look can we just ride now please. "
1年以上前 totolove said…
" sure ! I got my ride ! "
1年以上前 spesh1010 said…
smile
alright lets do this thing am gonna kick ur butts
1年以上前 spesh1010 said…
gets in car and get engine running
1年以上前 T2apple said…
smirk
" Oh is that so." *hops in and starts engine* "Ur all goin down hahahahaha eat my fudge!!"