Wrath of Ashardalon Revenge (Fire KIngdom)

RoleplayCraz98 posted on Apr 09, 2013 at 06:15PM
Half of the fires were bernt out in the fire kigdom. The athoritys think that the Water Kingdom had something to do with it. They put up a flier for people who would sign up for the revenge team against thee water team.Will you try to stop this fued or will you let power go to your head

Wrath of Ashardalon 34 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 BooBooBear981 said…
*Forest Fire Appears with a Black Figure walking through the flames*

*A Fire Dragon jumps over the figure, blowing fire in the already charred branches and trees*

*The figures raises her hand up, flames gathering around it, identifying her as a witch. The hand pauses

for a brief moment then it shoots forward, the flames following it.*

*A great ball of fire shoots forward, catching flame to the other trees, not bursting with fire. The beast

gives out a rampaging roar. The figure moves closer to the monster, eyes glowing with flames like the

fire around her. She touches her necklace, an amulet hung around her neck, It glowed a firery glow as

soon as she touched it. Her flaming eyes looked back into the darkness as she climbed on the dragon,

who gave out another terrifying roar and flew off, with the witch on its back, with fire glowing around

her hand, and spurting off in all directions.*
1年以上前 RoleplayCraz98 said…
(a girl that was walking around during that presentation she stops at the end of that presentation she looks at her and raises her brow then yawns then walks to a sheet then signs her name then starts to walk away)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 BooBooBear9810 said…
Alli... Alli... You need to reply
1年以上前 StReNgThHoPe said…
*a girl with golden hair and deep orangy yellow eyes walks up after the other girl - signs the sheet and sighs* Two names? Now what the fuck people? *eye roll*
Ember: Get used to it Bitch might as well take your name off If your thought you were going to be the only one (she mimics the eye roll the golden hair one did)
1年以上前 StReNgThHoPe said…
Jeniez: *looks at Ember angrily* I was saying I thought there would be more. Goody goody fire soldiers can be such sissies sometimes *starts to walk past her* Nice to meet you to teammate
Ember: Oh sorry I thought you were those type of girls you know the one who get bitchy if they're not alone. Those girls terk me off (she smiles)
last edited 1年以上前
*figure starts clapping and walking forward in the flames*

Firea: Bravo! Bravo! Cat fights are always interesting! *rolls eyes and smirks*

*looks at Jeniez, smiling*

Firea: Jeniez, good to see a familiar face now and then.

*Eyes point back to Jeniez then to Ember then back to Jeniez but then the adjust to Ember*

Firea: Now...

* eyes narrow and serious face*

What are YOU doing here,

*points finger at ember*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 StReNgThHoPe said…
Jeniez: *rolls her eyes* right? *snorts* Pretty wimpy right?
Ember: (she mimics Jeniez) Pretty Wimpy Right (With her blood bending she makes Jeniez crab her crotch and made her run in circles until she fell on her hands and knees.

1年以上前 StReNgThHoPe said…
Jeniez: *laughs* Oh my god that was fucking hilarious!!! Okay okay your not pathetic your fucking hilarious!
Firea: * who is laughing her ass off * Okay okay! You win!! Your freaking amazing! That was so freaking HILAROUS!!!! Welcome to the club BE-ACH! *puts her hand on her shoulder, still laughing*
Awkward Silence
Ember: Well thanks (she smiles) Soo how do you guys know each other????
1年以上前 StReNgThHoPe said…
Jeneiz: Firea lived next to me when I was little *eyes Firea* and then we were put in the same squadron during the wars of the kingdoms. I haven't see you in awhile *looks at her with a little bit of fear* We have a lot of secrets on that street huh Firea:?
Firea: Yes Jeneiz. *she looks at her then at the ground and whispers something under her breath*

So, Ember. Any special abilities we need to now about?

*looks at Jeneiz with a fake smile*

Mine is fire bending, Obviously.

*she lifts her hand up and fire flares around it

And Jeneiz is Chemical reactions.

*she points back to Jeneiz*

So, how bout' you?
1年以上前 StReNgThHoPe said…
Jeniez: Burns. *shivers* You should know that by now Firea
Firea: Sorry! Sorry! Didn't mean to! *head turns back to Ember* Burns! *she corrects*
Ember: Well I guess . . . .*pauses for a second* . . . . Nothing you need to worry about *she smiles and rubs her head and looks at the flier again
last edited 1年以上前
StReNgThHoPe commented…
P.S. For the Water Team can I put Izzy in? 1年以上前
1年以上前 StReNgThHoPe said…
Jeniez: Well when do we leave for this thing?
Ember: The sheet says as soon as when the sun rises . . . No duh we won't go out at night everybody knows that *she hits the sheet with her hand*
Firea: Eh! Back off! We are ALL a group here. So just CHILL.

*walks to Ember* Plus. technically YES we COULD go out at night. *fire glow around her hand* Fire. REMEMBER? Fire.
Ember: UH . . . are you crazy!!! Unless you want our ass kicked so hard we never see the light again, Go ahead, but I'm waiting till the sun rises
1年以上前 StReNgThHoPe said…
Jeniez: *looks at both of them* Calm down and Firea- Ember is roght the water tribe is always strongest at night because the moon is out. We should wait until morning when they arent as strong and we might have a chance.
Firea: Right, so where are we gonna sleep? Plus, I have only some supplies... *pulls off pack and sits on log* Lets see what we all have.
1年以上前 StReNgThHoPe said…
Jeneiz: I can pitch a tent
Ember: Well I'll go look for our guiders
Firea: I'll start a Fire. *looks at pile of sticks and lights her hands on fire and throws the ball of flame at the sticks* DONE! *smiles* Just kidding, I'll put up the tent. *looks at Jeneiz*
StReNgThHoPe commented…
P.S. Reply to first Battle asshole -_- 1年以上前
BooBooBear981 commented…
YES MA'M! 1年以上前
1年以上前 StReNgThHoPe said…
Jeneiz: Already done, *snaps her fingers and a big, perfect tent appears* *looks at Firea with a look (that Firea had seen before) that says 'TELL ANYONE MY SECRET AND I WILL KILL YOU.'*
Firea: *lifts hands up and walks away* I'm getting some kill. *points thumb behind her and turns and walks away, going to her dragon and taking red meat out of it and sticking it on a stick, and putting it on the "V" like shaped branches by the fire to let it cook*
Ember: *she walks back with three hot boys behind her (Rowen, Alex, Damen)*

Hey guys I found the guards

*The boys sit around the fire next to Jeneiz and Firea and Ember Whispers in Jeneiz ear*

Ember: There hunking guards alright

*Damen pulls up his shirt to and it revels his six pack he grabs a map that was attach to his belt and pulls his shirt back down and looks at the map*
last edited 1年以上前
StReNgThHoPe commented…
Damen is the red head right? Is it isnt just pretend Jeniez called the red head 1年以上前
RoleplayCraz98 commented…
Damen = Red Head 1年以上前
Rowen = White hair one 1年以上前
Alex = Blondy 1年以上前
1年以上前 StReNgThHoPe said…
Jeniez: *she looks at Damen and whispers back at Ember* I call him *smiles*

Firea: *looks at her and smiles* Oooh la la! *whistles the flirting sound*
Damen: Oh what pretty girls we get to group with
*looks at Jeniez longingly*

Rowen: *leans over to Firea*
I don't believe we've met I'm Rowen. . . .
*looks over at fire*
Who built this fire?