wings of 火災, 火 Book Talk

SweetHoneyBunny posted on Jan 06, 2014 at 03:33PM
I know, I know, the title reminds us all of a school project we've have had or will have to do; but this is different. There's no teachers marking you or fellow classmates dozing off, instead we have fellow fans discussing the highs and lows of the books, our favourite parts, our least favourite parts, characters, laughs we've had and tears we've shed. This is the place to do it.

So go ahead, got something you want to say or something you want to talk about in the books? Maybe you've got a hope for the next one or just want to relive memories of the other books in the series.

wings of 火災, 火 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ElbonNoble said…
I'm happy to say, I got my best friend reading the first book of the series in front of me, right now!
(SPOILER)
He just got to the part where Dune died :( He had to take a moment XD it's funny to me now, but I remember what he was going through...) Oh good, and sad moments, oh this series!
ElbonNoble commented…
And he actually started "The Dark Secret" yesterday, he flew through it! 1年以上前
Elsafrost11 commented…
I almost cried when Sunny didn't like Starflight back! (OK, maybe I cried a little) 1年以上前
Dark_Skies commented…
I remember when Dune died i thought that was the saddest 日 of my life. Then I read turtles book that made me cry, I feel so bad for him. 1年以上前
1年以上前 kpaw05 said…
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
I can't belive that they solved the prophecy in the 5th book!
Elsafrost11 commented…
ME NEITHER!! I WAS LIKE WAAAA?!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 kpaw05 said…
And a kid in my class thought no one was in this site! I laugh at this. HA HA HA!!!!!!
Elsafrost11 commented…
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH 1年以上前
1年以上前 Purple-Enderman said…
I started reading this book because I love animals and fantasy animals too. Went to amazon saw the first three books out and got them. So excited to get the forth and then fifth and sixth. Right now I'm even excited for the seventh. I go on the Wings of Fire wiki as the user QueenClam and I do art for a "living"
 I started 読書 this book because I 愛 動物 and ファンタジー 動物 too. Went to アマゾン saw the fi
SweetHoneyBunny commented…
Did あなた draw this? It's amazing! I wish I could draw, I'll just have to stick to 書く I guess. 1年以上前
1年以上前 SweetHoneyBunny said…
smile
I didn't start reading them until after my sister was half way through the first book. Curious as to what it was about I may have stolen the book and finished it before she did (pretending that I hadn't) until she finished. She was like, "You have to read this book." to which my reply was "I already did, when does the second come out?" Since then I've read the first five but I haven't been allowed or able to buy anymore books since Christmas so the sixth is still a mystery to me.

Well, my birthday's coming soon so maybe a certain set of dragons will find their way to my hands ;)
kpaw05 commented…
OMG!! U should! the 6th is awesome!!!! 1年以上前
kpaw05 commented…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Elsafrost11 said…
I got into the series because.............
I was at Goodwill looking at the books when I found the first book. I reconized it because I saw it on one of those ads that games have. So I asked my mom if she could get it because I was looking for a new series. She said yes and I read it and I've loved them ever since! Then I got the 2nd one and then the 3rd and 4th for my birthday, and then the 5th! I am dying to get the sixth!
1年以上前 glittergirl545 said…
Hi. I just finished reading the 10th book, and I love it ❤️ Who do you think Moon should’ve chose, Qibli or Winter?
1年以上前 Dark_Skies said…
Qibli, he's really nice and thinks things through. But on the other hand I kinda wanted Winter to win because he's just super cool, but he gets really frustrated easily so I don't think he'd be good for moon.