Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4851-4900 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
As Macross had told Weiss a detail to one of her tales, he gasped. "How did you get it back to the Psychopath lady?" He asked, his hunger for an answer revealing itself as excitement and curiosity.

A grin came to Macross's face as she recalled the memory of what seemed to have happen so long ago. "Well, she had said that she needed some sort of ingredient. We made a deal. I got the ingredient, and she would show me how to make the fire potions. So I drug the ugly damn thing back to the town village that we had been to at the time and I gave it to her. But back then I had a bit more of a...uh...oomph, to myself. I ended up finding a way to control that "oomph" for a while until it was taken away."

"Whooooa....that's awesome!" Weiss said, a grin of his own coming to his face. "Do you think I can get the oomph too?"

"Oh no no no, trust me, you don't want that type of oomph kid. If anything, I'm kinda glad that I was able to get rid of it one way or another. But I think a few traces of it were left behind before I...went to sleep in a hole for a while. But then some asshole woke me up, and imma find out who eventually. I pisses me off."

Weiss blinked. "Why?"

Macross raised an eyebrow. "Do you like being waken up from a perfect dream when you're sleep?"

Weiss furrowed his brow for a moment before shaking his head.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Macross and Enricho? Those two have been arguing since the day they've met each other. So yes, they probably got into one. A petty one I bet.

Meanwhile Helga followed silently, Jr. had crawled to the top of the griffin's head and released a yawn, then nested there as he took a nap.
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: I'm surprised they even got together. I guess the world is full os surprises
Macross was in the middle of saying something before she came to a complete stop. "Hm...must be someone I need to punch..."

Weiss gave her a confused expression, slightly surprised at how she had switched over from telling another tale to saying something about punching someone. "H-huh?"

"Eh? Oh, ignore that. Remember that thing I was telling you about that itching feeling that I've been getting sometimes? I just got that feeling, and now my back itches and whoever is, imma punch'em in case they're sayin' shit about me."

"Oooh, you mean the feeling you were talking about that thing that you call Oss Intuition?" Weiss asked, blinking.

"Yeah, that." Macross answered, nodding slowly while reaching back to scratch her back. "Either that, or I just want to punch someone."

Wiezen fell further behind as he followed, feeling the need to distance himself some in his train of thought. He put his hand to his head for a moment, feeling a small thump within his mind. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes for a brief moment to regain his track of thought.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I'm surprised every one of us ended up where we are now.

Zealia saw both her parents far from each other, and she furrowed her eyebrows when she realized the group had passed the path to go home. Where were they going? She was going to get someone's attention but she mumbled silently to herself when she saw how quiet her parents were, and how Weiss was busy talking to Macross.
Franziska: As am I (Takes hold of Flynn's hand with her own) And I'm happy we ended up where we are
"Ms.Oss, where are we going to go? Is our adventure going to be like yours and Papa's?" Weiss asked after Macross had went silent for a few minutes.

Macross gave a shrug. "I don't know. Those sort of things usually only happen when I'm around....uhh...a certain group of people. That's when all the shitty stuff usually happens, and hey, I'm not gonna stick around those individuals long enough for that to happen this time. I have one goal and one goal only, to find out what the hell's goin on up here." She pointed to her head. "Right now it's a complete chaos of fuckery. But everything seems to sort out after a while."

"Why do you talk like that sometimes?" Weiss asked, referring to the strange accent he heard in her voice a few times when she was talking.

"Talk like what?(wot)" Macross asked with a raised eyebrow. "What the hell are you on about?"

"Like that!" Weiss exclaimed.

"Like what?!(wot?!)"

"That!"
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn placed a kiss on Franziska's forehead, then smiled generously.

Flynn: I am too, love. I wouldn't want to love anyone else besides you.

Helga's eyes remained unblinking as she slowed down for a moment and finally blinked, then continued her walk behind the group quietly. Her fingers kept playing with each other since the beginning.
Franziska: (Gives him a smile and returns the kiss) That makes two of us
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn kept his smile as he wrapped an arm around her with the other holding the baby as they continued their walk.
Macross squinted her eyes at Weiss. "What are you playin' at ya scrub..." She said while poking him in the side a few times, chuckling a bit herself when he laughed. "Heh, oh looky there, someone's sorta ticklish." She grinned a bit before exhaling from her nostrils. "Cute laugh kiddo, makes me want to laugh a bit myself."

Weiss blushed, but he couldn't stop laughing as he was tickled. He tries to run away, but was pulled right back. "N-nooo!"

Macross laughed a slight bit, but it was genuine and satisfying. "Fine, I'll let you off the hook for now. But next time, I'm gonna tickle you til you cry Mas--" She ended up coming to a complete stop, her eyes widening for a moment. Mason... She had stopped walking all together, staring at Weiss just as he gave her a puzzled expression.

"Ms.Oss?" Weiss looked at her, blinking a few times. "Are you getting another one if those intuition thingies again?"
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
i knew this was going to happen sooner または later. xD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Shutcha face XD 1年以上前
jade intuition xD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga was lost in her thoughts until she perked her ears to Weiss's laugh. Oh how she missed his sweet giggling. It was a sound she would never get tired of. She wasn't paying attention at the conversation, but his laughter was enough to bring her back to reality for a moment. She missed tickling him herself, she had a special way and knew all his weak spots. ..And she also missed tickling her Emma... Her ears twitched when Macross had come to a pause. She knew exactly who she was referring to, after all, she was the one who told her about her brother. Although, she kept her mouth quiet and didn't say a word about it.
last edited 1年以上前
Macross shut her eyes as tears stung them, but she refused to let any of them fall. She couldn't allow herself to do it, she had told herself that she was finished with that, that it had been resolved. That she had found the peace in it before her death, hell, even afterwards. But somehow, it had managed to hit the one part of her heart, that one portion that had remained soft. Tender and vulnerable to the subject of it. She gulped hard before opening her eyes. "Yeah...hell yeah, that's exactly what it is! Intuition!" She answered finally, forcing a smile as she made herself start walking again. This was a mistake. She was allowing herself to get to close to the kid. But at the same time...he was so much of a reminder....so similar that she didn't care about the differences. "I think I got somethin in my eye..." She said, wiping at her eyes.

"Wow, a lot of people must know you!" Weiss said with a smile. "Does that come with being an adventurer too?" He asked. Now he really wanted to be one of those heroes from the stories. Maybe he could get to know that many people.

"Y-yeah...something like that." Macross said with a vague sniffle as she held everything behind her smile. Great. Fucking, great.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga could sense Macross's feelings, and surprisingly, she actually did wanted to comfort her. She wanted to pat her back and talk about things, but she knew that whatever came out of her mouth was a mistake and would just ruin everything... So she didn't..
Macross took in a deep breath and pushed everything down, bottling it up inside. It was only going to be a little while longer, she would find the location of who she needed to find and leave. That's all she needed to do. Easy enough right? Right. Simple. Stay long enough to find out where I need to go next and be on my way. But she would have to make her leave as quick as possible. It would bad enough that she had to do what she was doing. But she knew that dealing with her past again was going to be inevitable. After all, that is what her journey was about. At the same time, she would have to keep her promises to Weiss as well.

Weiss looked straight ahead before looking down at his own feet, going into a bit if thought himself. Now that he thought about it, how had he ended up under a rock for one? Another question was why he felt as if he were to be forgetting something? Almost as if something in his mind wasn't piecing together correctly. But he ended up switching to something else to think about, like the places they would be going.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga continued staring at her son quietly, her steps not making a single sound as she followed them. She wanted to hear his thoughts, but her magic was still far too weak. So instead she would only observe her Weiss from a small distance.
After a while of walking, the group came across a town that would have seemed deserted if it weren't for a few things. The town constantly has travelers passing through, and everyone was still there. But the air there seemed to reek of fresh blood that couldn't have been there longer than a day and a couple of hours. Not only that, but there was also vague traces of witchcraft behind. But the most noticeable aspects were that the people of the town were now paralyzed in stone, expressions of terror plastered on their faces. So seemed to have been bitten in half completely. Others had mustaches of ink drawn on their faces.

Wiezen observed the scene in dismay, his ears lowering. "There's no possible way that a basilisk could have gotten here on its own...but by the look of things, that very well may be the least possible possibility either way. I can sense distinct traces of dark magic here..."

Macross's hand went to the hilt of her sword, stayibg close to Weiss. "What the....fuck." If it was one thing for certain, she wouldn't be getting a new horse from this place. "Well if this isn't a "Look, I've been here" sign, then I don't know what is. Either that, or these people had the wrong idea of getting stoned."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga looked around silently, observing the still people that surrounded them. Apollo closed his wings and huddled the triplets that were on his back. meanwhile the nymph walked around for a moment but didn't decide to comment on anything. She calmly counted her fingers again as her eyes gazed to each and every civilian she could see.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Gives him another smile as she walks forward, allowing him to wrap his arms around her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn continued his walk quietly as he tagged along Franziska with his arm wrapped around her the whole time.
(As they were walking, they came across a rather large, muscular man. His hair was blonde, but there appeared to be some black lines in it, as if it were burnt a little. He wore a soldier uniform, and as walking with at least seven other soldiers behind them. He looked at the two, giving them a slight nod, as he and his soldiers walked past them)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn paused his walk for a moment when he saw the soldiers, then glanced at Franziska.

Flynn: Let's go another way.
Franziska: Oh, don't worry, Flynn. Their just soldiers. Unless we were monsters, then we'd worry (Keeps walking ahead, waiting for Flynn to follow)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn frowned for a moment. He had a feeling in his gut that wasn't too fond of the current decision. But nonetheless, he signed and faked a smile and nodded as he followed Franziska slowly.
(They passed the soldiers, neither one of the groups looking back at the other)
Franziska: See? That wasn't so bad, Flynn
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Hmm.. *sighs* I guess so...
Franziska: See. Now, we should be at Helga's soon. I'm sure she'll have a lot to ask us
Wiezen went to a few of paralyzed civilians and inspected them, looking over for a moment. He sniffed at them a littkw, but didn't get any sort of scent from they. Probably because his senses still weren't as sharp at the moment. But then as he had began to concentrate, he sensed it. This...this wasn't Emma. "Lilith..." He snarled harshly, the fur on his ears standing up as he felt the familiar presence of the wicked alternative to her magic.

Macross turned her attention from prodding at one of the stone civilians with her finger and glanced over at him. "Lilith? You mean the witch that you were tellin me about that's apart of your daughter or somethin like that? Helga's quote on quote, "sister"?"

Wiezen growled as he began to inspect more of the people around the vicinity to double check things.

Macross stared at him blankly for a moment before she. "Dun............dun............DUUUUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­.''­

Wiezen narrowed his eyes in her direction.

"What? At least that sorta kinda maybe makes it more interesting and less completely shitty!...Now it's like, 98% shitty instead of one hundred."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's droopy left ear perked the slightest at the mentioning of her sister, but the nymph didn't say a word. Her face remained as plain with a hint of sadness when they had began their journey. She just continued roaming around the bodies, observing their faces closely and adjusting them to a position that was more comfortable. She inhaled for a moment and began to count her fingers again quietly to herself.

Flynn: yeah... I'm sure she will. *forces a smile, but then glances back for a moment to observe the soldiers before his attention returned to his lover*
Franziska: Though, she may be angry that we left without telling her. You know how motherly she is.
Wiezen looked over at Macross and stared at her with an expressionless face. "In what realm of existence does that make even the slightest portion of intelligence sound like the most idiotically I'll excused explanation I've ever heard in all my time of living." He said dully.

"The realm where an asshole is the king and people from over numerous lands hate the ones that protect them but lose their shit over something stupid as fuck....like Harambe."

Weiss looked up at her. "What's that? Is that another monster you killed in one of your adventures?" He asked, sticking by her side.

"Pretty much. It was basically a corrupted fat dude with a bunch of hair that people used to worship as some sort of god. As a sacrifice, he would enter the homes of the most loyal believers and drag their children to death. Then they figured out that their were more of them later on. Ironically, I killed one of the last ones during my first few years as a hunter."

Wiezen's blank expression remained. "I'm going to pretend that I never acquired knowledge that seemed much more similar to my brain cells dying." He said in the same dull tone. "There is nothing for us here, we're taking our leave." But now he knew something more. They needed to find Emma. Lilith
His thoughts snarled. A few strands of white fell from his hair and were replaced by their jet black counter part.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
what happened to leaving Harambe back in 2016? xD The joke is as dead as he is. 1年以上前
I know right xD But just know that this was definitely purposely added because Wind hates it lmao 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh goddamn it 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I doubt she'll be mad once we tell her the reason why we left. I bet they'll be happy on being able to see long ago friends.

Helga returned to the others at her own pace when Wiezen had declared it was time to go and that there was nothing here. She looked around for a moment before she waited for the others to lead the way to wherever they planned on going next. She noticed Wiezen's hair changing color, but just as she had promised, she was going to hold her tongue. She had realized that her opinion never mattered in situations and she was most likely always wrong.
Franziska: Hmm... fair enough. But she will be concerned about your eye... (Her smile fades when she looks at his eyepatch)
"So, what are we gonna do about this?" Macross asks as she followed behind Wiezen, Weiss right behind her. "I mean, is there anything we, and by we I mean you guys, can do? She IS basically possessing her right? So is there anyway that that could be undone?"

Wiezen didn't say anything in response, but his demeanor changed, just as his perspective on the situation. Instead of being behind the group, he was ahead this time. And there definitely didn't seen to be any plans that he was going to slow down anytime soon. His transparent tails drug behind him across the ground roughly, his ears neither perked or lowered but more in a flat position on his head again.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: But I had to do it. She'll understand, won't she??

Helga followed the group and kept herself in the back of them all, staring at her feet as she walked.
Franziska: (Sighs) Maybe... Or she'll get really angry. Guess we won't know until we arrive
The group walked for another long while until they were able to reach one of the neighboring towns. During the entire way there, Wiezen had remained silent, staying a good distance ahead of everyone else while contemplating on everything, his facial expression a blank slate that revealed nothing.

Meanwhile, Macross focused herself on keeping Weiss carried on her back when he had said that he was feeling tired, and he ended up falling asleep while she continued to carry him. When they had reached town, she finally spoke. "Alright, I think this'll be a good place to make a checkpoint stop for today." She said as she caught up to Wiezen. "We can spend a night at one of the Inns and call it a day." But all she received was a slight nod. She furrowed her brows at him for a moment, looking to his tails for a brief moment, then at the paleness of his skin. "Alright...then..."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga hadn't talked the whole way of the journey. It was as if she wasn't even there, how she always felt. She carried Rosemary off the griffin, then carried her triplets in her arms. The griffin converted itself into an eagle and cawed softly at the quiet nymph. Apollo then soared into the air and disappeared within the clouds. Helga looked up for a moment, but then looked back at the group as she wandered past them and began to head to a nearby inn where it served food for her children.

Flynn: So you're saying if you were Helga you would be angered at me for what I did?
Franziska: Well, you did learn from her. You know her better than I do. But she is going to have some questions for us
Wiezen continued on his way, but he wasn't going to the inn. He had already decided that he wasnt going before Macross even mentioned it. If anything, he was barely even paying attention to what she had said to began with, nor did he to Helga. But he could sense that she had the children.

Macross just let out a sigh. Her focus shifted to Weiss and wanting him to sleep somewhere other than on her back. Somewhere more comfortable to say the least. So she glanced in Wiezen's direction, for a moment before going inside the inn. It was good that she had some gold on her that she had managed to take to say the least. She paid for a room for herself, taking the key. The next step was waking Weiss up so he could join the others and have something to eat.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga easily got through the counter without having to pay. Currently, she was sitting all four of her children on a chair near the lonely round table. They were the only ones in the small restaurant it seemed. Helga kept quiet as she flipped open the menu and her eyes skimmed through the options that her children could possibly like.

Flynn: Alright then. Then test me, what questions would she have?
Franziska: What happened to your eye, where did you two go, did anything happen while you were gone, why didn't you leave without telling us in person, did you get enough nutrients, all that sort of stuff
Macross sat Weiss, who was still groggy and on the verge of going back to sleep, down at the round table with everyone else and began to poke at him to keep him awake. "Hey... Hey, time to wake up for a little bit kiddo, you gotta eat somethin'."

Weiss groaned, his forehead resting against the table as he squirmed a little from being poked, feeling to tired at the moment to laugh. "Uuugh...but I wanna sleeeeeeep....I'm tiiiiirred."

"I know, I know," Macross says, "But I promise that after you eat somethin' you can go back to sleep and sleep as long as you want. Deal?

Weiss mumbled as he sat himself up and held his head up with his hand, yawning sleepily while doing so. But when he saw Macross going to leave, he woke up a little more.

"Don't worry, I'll be back in just a jiffy. I need to go see if I can find any horses here for tomorrow so I can maybe book one for the sake of time." Seeing him pout some, she couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle. "Here," She pulled out the small sack of gold from before. "Hold on to this and get whatever you want. I'll be back alright?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Oh come on, she's not gonna ask ALL the questions of the world. She'll probably just ask what happened to my eye and where did we go. In that case, I'll say we went to pay a trip to the Ancient Ones and I traded my eye for a couple lives of our friends. Oh, and then I'm going to say congratulations you have a new baby. ....Or is that too impolite?

Helga didn't look up at Weiss, she just flipped the pages in the menu and read the options in her mind. Elijah tried peeking through at the book, but Helga caught him just about when he was going to slip. For the first time in a long while, she spoke to her triplets.

Helga: Unfortunately the milkshakes here won't taste as good as how mommy prepares them, but that's alright. We have grilled cheese sandwiches with fries. Or perhaps something easy like a salad wrap, no?

The triplets gathered close to their mother and observed the menu, trying to comprehend the words. Helga released a soft giggle as she allowed them to choose what they wanted from the pictures.
Franziska: Now that I think about it... Will she believe we met the Ancient Ones?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn squinted his eyes for a moment.

Flynn: Mmmmm.... Good point. I mean, she won't think we're lying. We've never lied to her before.... have we?
Franziska: Well... there was that one time we slept together for the first time and she walked in on us.... So there's that
Weiss was silent for a moment, staring down at the table before looking to the small sack of good, then up at Macross. "Promise?"

Macross froze again for a moment as she got a quick recap from those same words, the memories of the past being brought back to the present for her to confront once more. And just as she did before, she closed her eyes and silently took in a deep breath. "Promise." She answered before kneeling down for a moment, unstrapping the short dagger from her thigh. "Here...this is something important to me. This is my promise that I'll be back, of course I will." She placed the sheathed dagger into his grasp and closed his fingers around it. "Now cut the pouting and get somethin to eat." She said with a small smile. "Keep that safe."

Weiss held the dagger in his hands, looking to Macross and nodding. "I'll keep it safe, I promise Ms.Oss!" He held his pinkie out to her.

Macross blinked once, staring at him for a few seconds to see the confidence in his eyes. She smiled a little more. "I told you to cut it out with the whole formality crap. Just call me..." She curled her pinkie finger around his. "Big sis, for now." She said. "Alright...so I'm gonna get goin for a little." She said before finally leaving the inn to go on her search.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Oh please, she's a witch. She can smell us from miles away. I think she was just pretending. Or she was too distracted by the mental break down of her relationship. ...AGAIN... Or maybe because she was pregnant at the time, I don't know.

Zealia's eyes scattered around the menu as she had crawled over Helga's shoulder. She then pointed to a beverage and gurgled.

Helga: No, no. That is for adults. No alcoholic beverages until you are at least sixteen.

Lia had no idea what that meant, but she did understand the word no and she just pouted. Elijah had pointed at the grilled cheese sandwich, meanwhile Jr. was aiming at the pasta.

Helga: Oh, so you have an appetite now, Jr.? I'll warn you it won't be as good as papa's. Nor the deserts. And besides, you need to sleep. So actually, no cake or sweet things.

Zealia continued reading the menu and her eyes paused at the yellow pasta dish, a bowl of macaroni and cheese. She mumbled and tugged at her mother as she pointed what she wanted.
Franziska: I hope so. Otherwise, it's gonna be hard to convince her. But it may be hard either way