Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4801-4850 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Weiss rubbed his head in the slightest bit of annoyance when he been thumped on the head, but had given a quick nod at Macross's words afterwards. But then he kept out a small yell of surprise when the dying embers suddenly burst into a full onslaught of flames.

Macross had pulled Weiss behind her only a second after the flames had erupted, her hand resting on the hilt of her blade for a moment, her eyes narrowed with caution at first. But stared at the fire as a sweet aroma began to drift from it, and that's when she lowered her guard. "Oh...so I did come to the right place after all. I was starting to have my doubts."

Weiss looked at her with a clearly confused expression, watching her pull up her sleeve to both her wool cloak and her shirt, only for his eyes to widen when she stuck her hand down into the fire. Fear built into his expression until he saw that the fire didn't seem to be burning her at all, though his eyes didn't want to believe what they were seeing.

Macross looked over at him. "Relax, this is just a...uh...actually, I haven't found out just what the fuck this thing is yet..." She admitted with no problem at all. "Give me a second..." She pulled the small blade from the sheathe that was strapped to her thigh and made a thin slice across the palm of her hand before placing it back into the fire, which in turn, became a flickering ashen fog of grey. Some of the fog drifted into her nostrils, tenples, and entered through the corners of her eyes Her hand lifted and she splashed some of it into her face almost like it was water, though it evaporated onto nothingness, and the rest slithered into the cut on her palm, healing it as if it were never there to began with.

"Whooaa...w-w-what was that?!" Weiss stared in a mixture of both awe and anxious curiosity as he watched to see what happen next. There was also a bit of fear that. Was that...magic?! He looked back and forth between Macross and the fire natured fog that now drifted around her for a moment before disappearing.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga this time didn't bother to overhear her son and Macross. Instead, she kept throwing the small branch for Apollo to go get it. When he returned, she placed a kiss on the top of his head.

Helga: You're a very lovely creature, you know that?

The griffin hid behind his wing and cooed, hiding the embarrassment in his face. Helga giggled a the sight, then sighed. She looked around again. She wanted to go find Wiezen, but she didn't trust Macross at all. This wasn't the Macross she liked. Not the Macross that was there to see her children born. Not the Macross who told her a secret. Not the Macross she loved. This was the rude Macross, the one that never finished a sentence without cussing. For a moment, Helga began to wonder where was Enricho and Sonni. Were they dead as well? She would figure it out once her magic came to later. For now, she would attend her children after playing with the griffin. She picked up the ends of her "barely-there" dress, still behaving as a lady as she walked back into the shelter.

Elijah's eyes lit up at the familiar woman that walked in.

Elijah: mama!

Helga smiled and went to them, picking all three babies in her arms and taking them outside to get some son.
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: I sure hope she does. I just want to tell her that we did it for a good reason. I hope she won't get upset
When Helga had walked in, Weiss was listening intently to something Macross was telling him in his ear whike they were actually leavibg the shelter. When she had pulled away, Weiss's eyes widened and he looked up at her with eyes full of excitement, even more curiosity than before coming forth. After a few words more, he nodded. "R-really?!" He asked, his demeanor had brightened a little in just a few moments time.

Macross nodded. "Yep, apparently so. Which is why I've been going around and collecting these. To be honest, it was a fucking coincidence running into the lot of you, so I guess it was a string of "fate". Buuut since you asked then I wouldn't see why not." She said, crossing her arms, the small blade she had now tucked back into the sheath on her thigh. "But remember, shhhh." She winked in context for the rest before ruffling his hair.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
As Helga walked out with her triplets, she looked back immediately at Macross when she had cursed and interlocked her eyes with hers. Her mouth opened for a moment, and she was about to say something, but then she closed it and inhaled deeply with closed eyes. She would talk to Wiezen instead. She just continued her walk outside and allowed her children to play around with the twigs and bathe in the sun. But then she noticed Weiss and Macross were leaving.

Helga: *raises an eyebrow* ...And where do you two think you're going?

Flynn: She won't. And if she does, I'll take the blame, don't worry.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: That just makes me worry more. You've already thrown yourself into harm for my sake with the Ancient Ones. This time, I'll step up and take blame. And there ain't no way of talking me out of it. Uh uh. No sir
Macross didn't really bother to pay much of any attention to Helga as she left from under the shelter with Weiss. She pointed a finger up to the smoke from the fire that still drifted in the air. "That's sorta how I've been getting where I need to. It's vague yeah, but hey, it's been doing its job of playing compass so far. Which is stupid as shit because the person I'm looking for always has to do things the difficult way, though for a good reason I suppose." She explained, basically ignoring the witch completely.

Weiss followed her pointed finger up to the smoke. "Oooh...so is it...magic too?" He sighed. "I wish I could use magic better..." He muttered. "Then maybe I could finally be strong...and fit in..."

"Actually, it's more like tactics and skill, along with a few seals that are difused by blood...." Macross came to a pause, frowning for a moment. "Remember when I told you that I am straightforward? Well now I'm going to tell you that what you just said was bullshit, kid. You don't need any stupid magic mumbo jumbo to fit in anywhere, nor do you need it to be strong. If you ask me, it doesn't require any real skill, or instinct or reflexes. That crap is just a freakin cheat through life. People with magic don't have to go through tooth and nail like us to be strong. And that's what makes people like you and I stronger. Not saying that magic aint useful or anything, but we have to put in more effort to become better while all they have to do is sit in their asses and read an old book. What I'm saying is, don't depend on something with less potential to get the job done, because you're own potential and what you can accomplish without magic may surprise you. Understand? Make yourself strong before you think about trying to use a different kind if strength. Sometimes intelligence can best magic. So you know what?" She leaned down to his height and whispered in his ear again.

Weiss nodded, smiling after she had finished. "Awesome! I'll do my best!"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn rolled his eye.

Flynn: Franziska, no. I am taking the blame, not you. I'm not letting you. No way. And she's obviously going to believe the person with the missing eye so HAH.

Helga's eyes constricted and she slightly growled. But then her look softened and her ears drooped as well as her eyebrows furrowing. What was the point? Neither her child or a long ago friend payed attention to her. No one listened to Helga anyways. She was either yelled at or blamed for things. The witch's eyes dimmed slightly and the aura of her light fading, and she actually felt like crying. But she didn't.
Franziska: (Clearly has a childish grumpy look on her face) Oh fine
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Good. *lifts her chin and kisses her forehead* I'm glad we could come to agreements.
Franziska: (Though she tries to playfully remain grumpy, she is unable to and smiles to him) Good. Perhaps it's time we wake little Jacob up
Macross gave a nod of improvement at Weiss's change of attitude as they had started walking again. To her, it seemed as if all Wiezen and Helga had done was keep the kid stuck in one place, in some sort of fairytale where magic was everything just because they could use it. Weiss was only human, a kid with no experience at anything for the most part. "So, Weiss. What do you like ta do?"

Weiss furrowed his brow and spoke shyly, not really used to that much of conversation. "I-I like to draw, and...uuhh..." From there, he couldn't think of anything else. But he didn't want to disappoint her with just one little thing. "And eat!!" He blurted out, only for his cheeks to burn a light shade of red when she had started laughing.

"I think we all like to do that. That's just a natural thing. But you...you're kinda scrawny dontcha think? The hell does your mom feed you? A life supply of fucking vegetables?" Macross began to laugh again. "But don't worry kiddo, as a former hunter that's coming out ta retirement for a while and an ex mercenary and not to mention one of the greatest thieves from a fallen clan of people, I can tell you that I know so good foods to help with that. I'll start by saying that you need a more for body. But anyways, I think the question should have been what do you want to learn to do?"

Weiss began to think long and hard for a few seconds before he answered. "I want to learn how to fight and fish and be brave and hunt food and...and learn how to survive so I can protect my siblings! So I can be a hero and be strong!" He said.

Macross raised eyebrows for a moment and whistled. "You've never been fishing before? You don't even know how to hunt for food? Aw jeez kid, I guess that just adds to the list. Alright then, I guess I'm going to have to teach you some things. A few exercises. And some of what I like to call human magic." She scratched her head at his expression. "Oh come on, you've never seen a magician before?" She sighed. "We're gonna have a fun time."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Sounds good to me, but you do it. He seems to like you more. Besides, I think if I wake him up he'll cry.

Helga's ears remained droopy as she watched her son walk off with Macross. She was hurt. Deeply. And she was worried for him. But he seemed happy, and that was all that mattered to her. And Wiezen would probably yell at her if she had intervened. She looked back down at her children and sniffed at them.

Helga: Promise me when you're older you'll never forget mommy?
Elijah: ..mama..
Helga: *smiles lightly* I'll take that as a yes... Now, how about we get you cleaned up? *stands up and picks up her triplets, then guides Rosemary to follow her*
(In a small town, it was being invaded by Corrupted. People were murdered in their homes as Corrupted broke in, small groups of people committing suicide to avoid their torture, and many people attempting to escape only to be ranned down by musket fire. As the remaining civilians hid in their homes, there was the sound of gunshots scattering across the town. Before long, the bullets stopped. The citizens of the town came outside to find that the Corrupted were all dead, and a single man stood in the center of town. When they all saw the mans face, they were greeted to that of the traitor of the Hunters, who left the Capital with a witch)
Enricho: (Looked back at the townspeople) You're all safe now. You shouldn't worry about these monsters any-
(A citizen picked up a stone and threw it at Enricho, hitting him in the side of the head)
Citizen: You bastard! You think you can walk into the town and expect us to thank you after you saved some whore witch!? And where were you when our town was being invaded before?! If you were worth a damn, you would have helped us a long time ago, you piece of shit! I'm sure the Capital would love to have their traitor back to them!
Enricho: (Picked up his gun and aimed it at the civilian) So, after I save your town from Corrupted, this is how you treat me?
Civilian: Saved? Half of this town is dead. The corpses of friends, family, and neighbors line up the streets. You can't even walk five seconds without stumbling over someone's arm. You didn't save our town. In fact, since the Capital has sent half of the Hunters after you, you've most likely been the reason our town was destroyed-
Enricho: (Fired his gun, but the bullet only scratched the civilians cheek) If any of you inform the Capital that I was here, I'll kill the rest of you myself (Turns and leaves, heading out of town as the civilians watch him in fear, no longer with the hope and safety they felt from the Hunter)
last edited 1年以上前
After a few minutes passed, Macross and Weiss made their way back towards the shelter, but this time they had a third person with them, Wiezen. "What the hell do you me how do I know? Instinct that's how, dumbass! How do you think I ended up running into you lot of wankers?!"

"Macross, calm d-" Wiezen had tried to keep her calm while he was covering Weiss's ears as they walked.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down! I'm sick hearing that shit! We had an agreement and I know what the hell I'm doing so don't make me fight you! Look, all we have to do is go in the direction of the goddamn smoke! I've already gotten part of what I needed so stop being fucking pansy and hold your side of the bargain! Don't give me that " oh but Helga" bullshit because I don't CARE, that has nothing to do with me! Helga can eat her pet bird's shit for all I care!" Macross fumed.

Wiezen narrowed his eyes. "Watch your mouth about my wife."

"Hah! Wife?!" Macross laughed sarcastically. "Neither of you have rings, and if anything she can share the bird shit with you too then! I told you from the start, I'm not taking any more bullshit from you people, and that included YOU too. You're not exempt from that! So keep your word and own up to what you owe. I just need the one favor, which doesn't even scratch the surface of the shit I've helped you out with."

Wiezen pinched the bridge of his noes, letting out a sigh. "You're right, I'll do what I said I would. I'll still help you find whoever you're looking for then. If it's that important to you then we'll head out as soon as we have everything situated. I wasn't trying to insult you if I did. Gods, your temper seems to be getting the best of you Macross..."

"Temper?" Macross began to laugh before sticking up her middle finger. "Then you clearly haven't pissed me off before. And my foot is going to get the best of something when I shove my it knee deep up your ass hole." She sneered. "Like I told you before, I'm not getting myself involved with you two than I have to."

Weiss just stared between the two for a moment, unable to hear anything until his ears were uncovered. He hadn't the slightest idea of what was said, except from the beginning.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Alright (Gently shakes Jacob to wake him up)
Jacob: (Slowly opens his eyes with a yawn, as it looks up at Franziska with a smile)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *blinks as he stared down at him* Ugh, you're adorable. Good morning little fella. Ready for a new day?

Helga was a bit farther away from the shelter, following her now walking children around. Her first idea was to bathe them all, but the soap was at the cabin so she would have to do so later. Her back was slightly crouched as she held Jr.'s arms and helped him with walking, making small "monster" sounds to encourage him. Helga released a low giggle.

Helga: You're doing wonderful, my love!
Jacob: (Yawns again, as it looks up at them with it's black eyes)
Franziska: I guess we should feed him
Wiezen let out another sigh. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that it sounds like something's wrong..." He said carefully. "Something's bothering you, and it would be better if we could talk about it so I'd know how to fix it, or at least try." He turned to where his pale eyes fixed on Macross. "But I'd understand if you'd need some time to do so....after all, we haven't seen one another in a while. Either way, I'm still going to help you if that's what you need."

"Because we're supposed to be friends or because you're feeling guilty?" Macross said bluntly. "You're damn right I don't want to talk about it because it won't change shit. So the least you could do is help me out and then we split until I hear anything about your situation. And that's more than enough on my side. I already have my own shit to deal with." She said as she walked into the shelter. "But I'll say thanks for the food. Oh and looky here, they're all gone. Which means you're gonna have to go find them."

Wiezen looked around and saw that she was right. Helga and the children weren't there. He looked over to Weiss. "I'll return in a bit." He knelt down to his side and hugged him. "I'll let you stay here with Macross alright?"

Weiss gave a nod. "Papa...is everything going to be alright?" He asked, worry coming across his face. "And when are we gonna go home?"

Wiezen mustered up a smile. "Soon, son. Soon. We just need to do a little traveling around, and you'll get to see a lot of new things. Everything's going to be fine."

Weiss nodded with an adventurous smile. "Okay!"
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn nodded in agreement with Franziska, then picked up the child and held him close.

Flynn: Good morning little guy, it is time to eat! You seemed to like milk yesterday so we are also giving you some of that today, how about it? *raises the tall glass of milk in front of him*

Jr. almost tripped, but luckily his mother was right behind him and was able to catch his fall. He observed his feet for a moment, then saw how fast his siblings were and pouted.

Helga: Don't worry, pumpkin! With more practice you'll be running faster than me!
Jacob: (Sits there, waiting to be fed, as it stares at it)
Franziska: I guess he wants it, Flynn
Wiezen let out a sigh as he left the shelter of the large rock, hesitant to leave them alone at first but he figured that it wouldn't take long to find Helga and the children. He didn't think they would have wondered off that far, therefore it would be quick work to find them once he could find their scent. He closed his eyes for a moment to collect his thoughts before going to look for them, his tails dragging behind him unenthusiastically.
(At the Capital's military armory, one of the top soldiers was violently beating a civilian. The soldiers hands were badly bruised and bloodies, and oddly enough, looked as though they were covered in scorch marks)
General Blackmore: I asked where he was. Tell me
Civilian: (He looks down at the ground, bits of blood and teeth falling onto the ground below him) P-please. I don't know where he went
Blackmore: (Starts to violently beat the civilian again, using a combination of his fists, knee, and head to headbutt him) Stop playing fucking dumb! You saw him run out of town with that whore witch and others. Tell me where they went. This is your last warning
Civilian: B-but I really don't know. Please, I mean it. Honestly
Blackmore: (He stared at the civilian. He turned around, as if to walk away, but quickly turned around. He punched the civilian in the stomach, but kept his fist there. After a few seconds, a surge of electricity ran through the general's veins, horribly electrocuting the civilian as eh screamed loudly in pain. After a full minute of electrocution, the general pulled away. He panted as his veins smoked from the electricity as he stared at the Civilian. He turned over to his guards)
Blackmore: I've had it with him. Take this traitor to the pit
(The guards grabbed hold of the civilian and dragged him out of the room)
Blackmore: (Once the door shut, he slammed his fist onto the table. As he did so, the table broke in two from his anger and strength) I don't know where you or the rest of your little group is, witch, but I'll make sure to find you. A fine bounty is on your head, after what you did in the Capital. Don't think that you're safe now. And the same goes for the rest of those bastards in your party
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn held the baby closely and tipped the glass of milk against his small lips for him to drink from.

Flynn: Drink as much as you can, little guy.

Helga's sweet aroma tickled in Wiezen's nostrils. She was very close, even her giggles could be heard.

The witch observed as her children walked on their own, and she walked behind them steadily in case on of them were to fall, but they didn't.

Helga: Alright little ones, I think it is time to head back, shall we?
Jacob: (Began to drink as much of the it as he could, some if it dripping down it's chin as it greedily drank from the glass)
"Yes, I think that'll make finding you all a lot more simplistic." Wiezen said after he had followed Helga's scent, his noes wrinkling slightly as it entered his nostrils. His senses still were no where near their normal edge, but he would have to make due with it. At the sight of the children standing on their own, he put on a smile. "Oh, what do we have here? I see three of my favorite little people walking on their own. Marvelous. Come, we're going to have to prepare to leave soon."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Oh, okay there, slow down little one before you choke or worse, throw up. *lifts the glass a bit so he could catch his breath, then tipped it against his lips once more*

Helga perked her ears to the familiar voice. She turned around and expanded a small smile at her husband, then looked back down at her children.

Helga: We're finally going home, my loves. Where mommy will bathe you all and spoil you afterwards.

She picked up her triplets and settled them on the griffin's back as they turned around to walk back to the shelter. The witch's glance turned to Wiezen as she sniffed him, then placed a kiss on his cheek.

Helga: Good morning, my love. You took a bath? I was wondering where you were. You should've awaken me so that I could scrub your back and ears, hm? *chuckles lightly*
Jacob: (Continues to drink it)
Franziska: Guess that means he likes it
Wiezen scratched his head. "I didn't want to disturb you while you were sleeping. You required rest, and I needed time to myself and nature." He said. "As for washing my back...I somewhat managed with the use of one of my tails to say the least." His ears twitched. "However, I don't think we will be able to go home at the moment." He said as they made their way back towards the shelter. "There are things that need to be done." He said, keeping his eyes straightforward.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: He does, doesn't he? *he sets down the glass after Jacob finishes it, then burps him and settles him on the bed for a minute.*

The alchemist leaves to the corner of the room and returns and changes Jacob, dressing him in a blue onesie and a matching dark blue beanie.

Helga: Oh.. We won't? ..Well.. What needs to be done, love? You can count on me with anything! Tell me, I'm all ears! ~
"We need to find Emma, and I need to help Macross look for whoever she needs to find so we'll have someone else who's at least trustable to keep a cautionary eye out for her. She would be someone who's more familiar with how the web of information between hunters work, which would most likely be an advantage if anything." Wiezen answered. "So one is liable to lead to the other, which is fortunately helping Macross at the moment."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga paused and frowned for a moment when Wiezen had explained he was going to help Macross. After a moment of silence, she inhaled deeply and smiled as she looked back at her lover.

Helga: Of course. I understand, my love! You do what you got to do and I'll support you.
Wiezen let out a sigh. "Similar to how you did so with Buroa? Because if that's the case then I think I'll be better off doing things myself." He furrowed his brow for a moment. "There are numerous reaaons that finding Emma as quickly as possible is essential. One of those reasons is the curse that she's placed on him. There is also an encryption that has been placed into his mind, one that I've already concluded can only be deciphered by her at the monent I suppose." He said dully with a sigh.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I allowed you to be beaten up by her afterwards and I held my tongue. So yes. Just how I did so with Buroa, love. Like I said... You do.. What you got to do... Then tell me my position and I'll follow it... and.. I'll support you in whatever decision you want to make, alright?
Franziska: Alright, Jacob, are we ready to head out
(The baby stared up at Franziska, it's eyes no changing oddly)
Franziska: (Chuckles it off) Alrighty then. Let's be on our way then
"Telling an Oni how ungrateful she is ungrateful and everything she doesn't deserve is holding your tongue? I sense that there is definitely an issue with how your perception of that may be." Wiezen spoke. "But tell me, where might she be now? Yes, no where to be found. There's a time and place for everything, and that was not the time, nor the place. As for your position in all of this, I'm not quite sure myself. The only thing that I'm sure of is that there are many things to be done, and a realization that is settling in."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's eye twitched, and she was about to confront Wiezen. She was going to tell him to look at the bigger picture. She was going to yell about why he always blamed her. She was going to say that she had offered the Oni many things. She was going to cry about why Wiezen never takes her side. But instead, she held her tongue as she just looked forward, her ears drooping.

Helga: You.. are right... as always, love... I apologize for all the trouble I have caused... I'll try to hold my tongue better next time..

Flynn helped carry Jacob and placed him to his side as he packed the rest of his stuff in a bag, then opened the door for Franziska and held the key on his other hand.

Flynn: Alrighty, let's get to it.
Franziska: Alright. (Makes her way down the and waits for Flynn at the bottom of the stairs)
Wiezen didn't say anything, nor did he look in her direction in the slightest. There were numerous things that he wanted to say at the moment, and he knew that if he did so that it would go nowhere. Instead, he kept it to himself and pushed it deep into the back of his mind. He said what he felt needed to be said at that moment, therefore there was nothing else that he needed to say. So he remained silent while they walked his ears hanging in an odd droop.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga also didn't say anything afterward, she just stared at the ground as she continued her walk while counting her fingers in her head. Had she said something wrong? Like always? No, she had apologized. What was wrong with that? After a couple of minutes of walking, they had all arrived back in the shelter. The mother was going to greet her son by hugging him and placing a kiss on his cheek, but she stood back. For the best.

Flynn walked carefully downstairs as he held the baby, then he returned the key to the worker and thanked him as they headed out. He inhaled the fresh air for a moment, exhaling it moments after.
Franziska: Today, I feel like things are going to be great, Flynn. I feel like everything will be fine today (Gives him a reassuring smile)
Macross had when waiting outside with Weiss, pointing up at the thinning smoke from the now dead fire inside of the shelter. She had been explaining to him that the fire had been sort of like a lock, and the grounds that they were on was one that she had lived on in the after life. But that was only because he seemed so curious about it. They had spoken about numerous things, as well as told him a few stories as she went back and forth from the cauldron to fetch more food for herself until she was finally satisfied.

Weiss of course, had been listening to every word with interest, staring in awe at times and even laughing in some moments. He was amazed by what he was told, and as he sat on the ground drawing something with a stick he only waited for more. But as Helga and Wiezen approached, his eyes brightened. "Papa!"

"It's about damn time." Macross said, standing up from her seat on the ground and brushing herself off. "We need to get on the road pronto before our lead finally decides to say screw it and disappear."

Wiezen looked up at the smoke but only gave a simple nod of acknowledgement. It seemed that they would be heading east then. He didn't say anything for a moment, but then forced a smile. "Then let's be on our way. We wouldn't want to waste anymore time here."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga didn't say a word, she just nodded at Wiezen in agreement and tapped her foot lightly for the griffin carrying her children to follow her. Her eyes remained glued to her fingers as she played with them and counted them.

Flynn: As do I. Let's just hope nothing ruins it.

(FLYNN JINXING THE FUTURE)
Franziska: What's the worse that can happen (Gives him another smile as she makes her way down the road with him)
"Alright! Now that's what I like to hear!" Macross clapped her hands together. "Onwards! Let's get on the road then, come on Weiss!"

"Right!" Weiss said, scrambling to his feet and running to her side to follow her as she had started walking in the direction of that the smoke drifted in. He stumbled a little as he did so, but managed to catch himself while doing so.

Wiezen let everyone else walk ahead before following behind them slowly, his hands cuffed within his sleeves while doing so. He kept his silence as well as a straight expression, his gaze drifting to trail of whispy smoke above.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga walked forward with the griffin by her side, but she stood a bit behind Weiss and Macross as she continued counting her fingers. Seeing Weiss made her happy, but at the same time it was also difficult to show with only a discrete invisible smile.

Flynn: Hmm, crossing roads with Enricho again I suppose. *chuckles lightly*
Franziska: Yeah, that may be bad. But hopefully that won't be something to worry about (Chuckles with him)
Weiss strolled along with Macross as they began to indulge into conversation once more about things. "Ms O--" He started, only correcting himself when she glanced at him slightly with a raised eyebrow. He started over. "Have you ever had a dream before that seemed...real?" He asked, looking up at her.

Macross paused for a moment, a puzzled expression coming to her face. "Well, yeah. Sort of." She answered. "Why? Have you been having nightmares or somethin' kiddo?"

Weiss furrowed his brow as if he was trying to figure it out himself. But then he looked up at her again and nodded. Except that these weren't just nightmares to him. To him, they were real. Very, real. "Have they ever...hurt?" He said quietly to her, a bit hesitant at first.

Macross frowned at this, but then smiled a little as she ruffled his hair. "Then once we get to a stopping point, why don't ya tell good ol Oss about them, okay? I'll promise to listen, and afterwards, I'll kick those nightmares' asses for ya. Deal?"

Weiss gave a quick nod before he began to ask her more about her adventures and monsters she had slain.

Wiezen on the other hand, wasn't really listening to anything, or more of half listening really. Instead, he was in his own bubble of thoughts about everything, keeping to himself.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *chuckles with her* Ehh, I doubt it.. He probably went chasing Macross or somethin' similar.

Helga followed along quietly, lost in her own thoughts like Wiezen's. She counted her fingers over and over again, stopping slightly at every touch she reached on her ring finger, wondering how empty she felt without the accessory on it.
Franziska: I don't know. He sounded pretty upset. You think they may have gotten into an argument?