Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4651-4700 of 13264

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I-I know, Wiezen... You are absolutely right, yes? But you can't go in that condition. What if she tries to hurt you? What if you're to weak to fight off other predators out there? ..I love Emma, I really do. But she isn't our little girl... And don't you dare growl at me, Wiezy. It wasn't Apollo's intention to kill her friend. But he had to... And what about Weiss, hm? A woman with horns aided him while I was gone. She helped him take off the curse temporarily from his body. But what if he's attacked again? I cannot help him on my own, he won't let me. ..Look at me, Wiezen.. I am wounded and so are you.. And so are our children... Do not me angry with me, love. She is my daughter too and I love her to death. She won't be hunted. Because she is smart to not be... Whatever's controlling her knows what it is doing to protect the host.. We will search for her. But you will not go alone.

Flynn: Yeah, aleast something good came out of that ruckus.. Now, help me get Jacob to eat something.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Sure thing (Heads upstairs to get the food)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *looks down at the baby* Now listen here buddy, you're going to eat what she's going to bring you or else! Or else.. umm.. No dessert, how about that?
Jacob: (The baby continues to look at the butterfly, distracted by it)
Franziska: Alright, here it is. I got some of that food
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Alright then, you feed him since he clearly doesn't want to be fed by me. Maybe he'll listen to you.
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen ran his hand through his hair, letting out a low snarl as he quickly grew frustrated, looking over to the children for a moment. He was stuck in between two situations, ones that he couldn't weigh over the other. He would've usually just split into a clone and let things be handled that way, but he didn't have enough of anything to actually pull it off this time around. He was drained, both physically and power wise, barely having any of either to work with. And then there was whatever happened to Helga, wherever she had been and how she had gotten captured by whoever made that move. His claws dug into his palms as he started to pace back and forth close to the fire. What could he do? He needed something. But the only option he had left was...that...and he wasn't planning on using that card unless he absolutely had to. He growled at himself out of stress and began to mumble to himself, already impatient as it was. His ears twitched in agitation while his furless tails of dim light drug against the ground harshly, but soundlessly.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Alright (Holds up a spoon) Here you are
Jacob: (Turns his head away)
Franziska: I don't get it. Babies love this stuff
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga tried following Wiezen around on her knees as she carried his tails with the giant leaf to prevent them from getting dirty on the ground. She kept pacing around with him to protect his tails as her bruised knees scraped against the ground. The witch sighed when she noticed his frustration, and when he turned around to pace again, Helga was now standing in the way of doing so. She looked at him with her bright emerald eyes and just stared at him for a long moment, slowly placing a gentle hand on his cheek. Although, she didn't say a word. She just stood there holding his cheek in a calm way, in a way that somehow transferred her serenity into him. A small, fragile smile expanded on her beaten face, but her dimples managed to seek through. Then she spoke in a soft, soothing voice about some rather good news after what they had been through.

Helga: Our triplets learned how to walk, my love.

Flynn: I know, right?! And if he doesn't eat, he's going to starve and our wish would have been for nothing. Ah, I know. *looks at Jacob* How about milk?
last edited 1年以上前
Jacob: (Curious as to what that is)
Franziska: That's a great idea, Flynn.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Alright, let's hope a bar sells milk at this hour. Stay with the baby. *leaves to the counter*
Franziska: Got it (Sits down, holding Jacob in her arms)
At her words, Wiezen looked over to the children. His thoughts tugged themselves from what ate at his mind for a moment, and he began to think back to them merely crawling around on the rugs of their home, or further back when they were barely able to speak. His ears lowered, but he gave a small smile, the swelling on the left side of his face preventing him from smiling all the way at first. If it was painful to do so, then he didn't feel it while a broken smile presented itself. "They...learn quickly..." He spoke before a tear dropped from his eye. "I..remember when...we still had to hold them in our arms..." Then many more tears came, falling straight to the ground as he gave a painful chuckle. "I wish only the best for them. I-it's a shame...that I wasn't there to even see them take their first steps...and I can barely protect our children..." His tails began to stiffen one by one as he spoke, their demeanor becoming more fragile by the second. He turned to Helga. "What kind of father am I supposed to be?" At these words, his tails cracked, the dim light within them draining out and bursting into thin air as the last of it faded from them. Only now were they more transparent, looking as if they were made of a flexible glass as their form wavered and lost shape for a second or so.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn returned a couple of minutes later with a small glass of fresh, raw milk. He walked over to Franziska and squatted down to Jacob.

Flynn: Alright, I had to pay a few coins since I "stole" from their only cow. ..Okay, Jacob. How about a sip of this? *leans to glass over for him to taste it*

Helga smiled, twitching slightly of the pain from doing so. Her smile grew as Wiezen spoke about their younger children. The hand she kept on his cheek trailed up and wiped away his tears as she placed a soft kiss on his nose, gently stroking his hair afterwards. She took his hands in hers and slowly sat down, dragging him with her. The nymph continued to stroke his hands before placing a small kiss on his palm and looking directly into his eyes. She spoke quietly, almost whispering.

Helga: ...And.. Remember when you held them for the first time? I remember when I d-did... They were so fragile and such a beautiful gift. I remember when their first words were "papa" and "mama"... Do you? Do you remember their first hiccups when we made them laugh with our silly faces? I won't ever forget the drawing Zealia made us of her parents... I too did not witness their first steps sadly... But my love, they are still growing. As are we. We haven't witnessed their first tooth fallen off. Or their first crush. Or their first wand. We haven't even talked to them about the birds and the bees.. *chuckles painfully* We have much more to learn from them AND teach them... So when you're asking what kind of father you're suppose to be... You are already the perfect one, my Wiezy. In my eyes you are. And you are in theirs as well. You have such good character. Brilliant wisdom. Outstanding patience. So the father your suppose to be is the one that you are now, my love. *lifts his chin up with his palm* Alright?
Jacob: (Looks at the bottle and presses his mouth on it, drinking from it)
Franziska: I think he likes it
Wiezen looked away. "I don't believe that Helga...because I'm suppose to give to them. And if it turns out that Lilith is the cause of this, then I'm going to tear her apart. That is me...taking our children's aunt away from them. But if something happens to Emma...then what? We live happily ever after afterwards?" He closed his eyes for a moment. "This isn't only about now. But later on. There's this feeling...this bubbling feeling inside of me that tells me that...I may have to do something that has to be done sooner or later. And the longer I wait...the worse it'll get. This creeping feeling that I get constantly...it makes me feel that if I don't take action then whatever I want to cherish and protect... I'll lose it. And everything I'll do will be pointless." He lifted the hand that had been clenched and looked at his ashen fingers as he opened then, blood trickling down his palm where his claws had dug into it. "But what scares me the most... is that I'm going to have to get back up afterwards...and keep moving. Because that's what I always do..." He lowered his head. "I've hurt Weiss once before...but as a beast with little control...I let it harm you as well, no? I've seen it...the fear in your eyes when you've looked at me...from time to time. But something that I've found worse than hurting the ones I love unintentionally... it's the thought of doing so while knowing that you have to. While knowing that you're fully there...with no other choice..." He finally lifted his head to look into her in the eyes. "Tell me...would you like to know why I let the Oni do as she did, Helga?"
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Which is definitely good. He must've been hungry. This will at least fill him up for tonight.

Helga stared at him in silence for a moment, her hands still on his as she stroked them gently with her thumbs. But her smile never faded, it remained.

Helga: ...You have already killed my sister in your other form... But... If you must do it again then I shall allow you to.. For Emma... And No, Wiezy. I do not want to know. But I know that it was for a good reason, no? I'm not mad at you or her. That.. Is in the past.. We cannot keep living there. I apologize for not respecting your decision before, but I thank thee for your sacrifice. You won't lose me or the children, alright? If we go out like this we will only worsen things and hurt ourselves more. But if we wait... Perhaps just a little longer, maybe until tomorrow afternoon, we shall be healed enough to fix our Emma and she might have calmed down by then. Okay? ...and.. I do not fear you.. I am surprised, but not fear... Fear is what shows that you have been controlled.. You are a beautiful creature, not a bloodlust beast. A man that I love and cherish. Not one that I fear and hate..
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Good. Think you can watch him. I need to head out for a bit?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *nods* Sure, but don't wander too far off.
Franziska: Don't worry. I'll just be looking for some fresh water. When you have Jacob in bed, you can come and help me (Starts to run off, full of energy) See you in a bit Flynn (Goes on her way to a source of fresh water)
"But y-you don't understand, it--" Wiezen stopped himself and looked away. "Very well then..." He gave an effortless, unsure. His hand was trembling as he lifted it further, but steadied as he placed it to her cheek. "I'm sorry...for not being there to protect you, love..I..I love you." He said, placing a soft kiss to her lips. "But I need you to know that...that if I--" He came to a stop once more, but this time it was more of hesitation and looked away for a small moment, his hand falling to his side. He only smiled as best he could afterwards. "I'll rest then...I'll go rest..." He said and turned to scoot closer to the fire, where he laid on the ground and stared at the flames. He knew that he wouldn't sleep at all, and instead his pale eyes would only look to the fire.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: ...Alright then? Careful out there! *looks down at the baby* Are you filled up or do you want some more?

Helga slowly walked to his side when he had left to the fire. She kneeled down and stroke his shoulder, whispering quietly.

Helga: You're not going to sleep, are you? *smiles playfully yet painfully*

The witch cleared her throat and outstretched her hand to his, standing.
Jacob: (Finishes the bottle, having drank it all during Franziska and Flynn's conversation)
Wiezen watched as the fire wavered, closing his eyes for only a few seconds before he felt his lover's touch on his shoulder. When she spoke, he only laid there, curling into a ball as he gave his answer. "My body has set itself to a default adaptation... I don't know if I have the ability to sleep at the moment...but I will try..." He answered, his voice dry. When she had outstretched her hand to him, he didn't take it. "I'll still be here in the morning, if that's what you're trying to imply..."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Woah, you were hungry. Well, let's get you to bed, shall we? *carries him and pats his back to make him burp, then takes him back upstairs to the room*

Helga kept her soft smile even when he had denied her hand.

Helga: Not at all, my love. I only wished to show you a surprise – something good – if you were going to be up a little longer, but I understand if you do not want it... *lowers her ears as well as her hand*
last edited 1年以上前
Jacob: (Starts to get tired, and falls asleep in Flynn's arms)
Wiezen didn't say anything at first and remained silent, keeping his eyes on the fire a while longer before letting out a small sigh and pushing himself into a sitting position. His ears twitched very slightly. "What is it that you would seek to surprise me with?" He asked, never turning his gaze when he did so.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn walked in their room and settled Jacob on the middle of the big bed, allowing pillows to surround him in case he squirmed around. Flynn smiled down at him and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Flynn: 'Night little guy. I'm gonna go check on Franziska. Don't you be doing anything you're not suppose to! *covers him with a blanket and leaves the room*

Helga smiled a bit as she looked at Wiezen, then stood herself while outstretching her hand once more.
Jacob: (Feel into a deep sleep, and allowed himself to rest there, as he sucked on his thumb)
Wiezen sat there in a few seconds of thought; he turned and looked up at her, furrowing his eyebrows before taking her hand while he getting himself to his feet. "Lead the way, love..." He says, conjuring a small smile to his face.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn walked down the stairs after he locked the door, then headed to the bar where he had last seen Franziska and followed her path in curiosity.

Helga: It's a small surprise.

Helga released a low, painful chuckle as Wiezen joined her. She took him only a few feet away from the shelter where they could both still see the entrance where the griffin laid besides their children. The sky was filled with bright stars that twinkled every now and then. Helga and Wiezen stood in front of each other before the nymph inhaled deeply, her ribs hurting as she did so. Her hand that held his went to the side, still interlocked, as her other arm wrapped around his bicep gently. She took a small step forward to be closer to his lover, breathing in the air he exhaled. She then gently and slowly spun herself and him, then took a step back and a step forward, appearing to be dancing; nothing too rough to hurt. She stepped right, then left, then back, then forward, swaying her body slowly.
Jade_23 commented…
(WE DID IT! 100 PAGES BITCHES!!! xD) 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Woo fucking HOOOO!!! Took long enough xD 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yay :D 1年以上前
Franziska: (Having travelled into the forest close to town, she spots a fresh stream of water) Wow, I've never seen water this pretty (Follows the path, not taking her eyes off the water)
Wiezen had glance back at the shelter, a bit of uneasiness coming over him as he hoped that whatever she wanted to show him wasn't too far off from the children. It only brought a small amount of comfort at the thought of the griffin being there, being that it had been that very creature that had killed Koka. And by the sound of Emma's words from the memories he had been shown, he could tell that she wasn't too...fond of the beast. Though that was probably the biggest understatement that one could make while speaking on the manner. His mind was elsewhere until they began to move, his foot moving back instinctively when the nymph's had moved forward. While his body adjusted quickly to her movements, it took his mind an extra second to realize what was occurring. But when he did, a light painful smile came to his face along with a small spark of realization that lit deep within his paled eyes. He shifted his left hand and rested it gently on her waist while moving hers to his shoulder in the sane moment, though keeping their other hands interlocked. The steps of his bare bruised feet following hers while he kept himself from stumbling, though he was slightly a step behind at first. He stopped a small chuckle from coming forth, though it was painful to do so but didn't break from his steps, realizing how proud of her he was, even if it was something as simple as accomplishing a few simple steps. An improvement from when they had first done so. He had actually thought that she had forgotten that little bit from then, but it seemed that he was wrong.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn looked around for any sign of Franziska buying water, but then he remembered she was a psychopath, so she must've done it the wild way and gone into the forest, so there he went to follow her.

Helga had chuckled gently with him at the same moment. The night was cold but the heat that radiated from them both kept each other warm. The witch took a step back to spin in his arms before coming back, dancing with the same simple steps. The pieces torn from her dress swayed with her as she moved her hips gracefully, switching positions every now and then. Her moves were smooth and erotic, and her head rested on Wiezen's chest for a moment. Although her voice was hoarse, her humming was high-pitched and modulated, and it matched their dance patterns.
(As Flynn entered the forest, he looked down to find one of Franziska's sandals on the ground. Before he could get worried if the worst happened, he started to notice more of her clothing strewn about the forest ground. Her brown shirt, shorts, and even her undergarments were hung up on trees, as if they were removed neatly instead of a vicious attack)
Wiezen kept his step with her, his pale complexion slightly illuminating the din streaks of light from the moon that spread upon them as they danced. His battered clothing finally gave in and his right sleeve, that was only hanging on by a thread now to began with, tore off and drifted slowly to the ground like a swaying leaf in the season of Fall. Even with the chill of the night, the small amount of warmth that his body let off due to its condition increased slightly and reached out to his lover. But at one point he almost tripped some when he felt a sharp pain in his rib cage and leg, but managed to put himself back into sync with her immediately. As they continued on, his ears perked as much as they could manage at the sounded of her humming, and soon, he pitched in a low but loud enough tune of whistling that matched the pace of her humming. He pulled her closer to him as their steps remained equal and steady, kissing her head in a very slight manner.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn continued his walk until he stumbled upon Franziska's sandal. He worried for a split second before he continued finding more of her clothes. He groaned slightly and began to collect her clothing like an "angered" mother, yelling out as he got closer to the stream of water* Fraziskaaaa... What have I told you about bathing in lakes? There are dangerous animals in them and it has a bunch of germs and bacteria!

Helga's ears perked in surprise when she heard Wiezen's whistling. When she was kissed on the head, the witch lifted her chin and pressed her lips on his, deepening it with her tongue gently before she pulled away and stood close to him, her emerald eyes interlocked with his as her steps were tranquil and slow.

Helga: ..we can stop if it hurts... we can do something else that isn't too.. painful.. *smiles weakly at him*
(When Flynn found her, she was sitting in a waterfall, letting it fall onto her, the water sparkling in the moonlight)
Franziska: (Stands under the waterfall, letting the water fall on her bare body, as she turns to Flynn) Hi Flynn. Isn't this lake beautiful. I've never seen anything like it
Wiezen gladly kissed her back, and his lips lingered against hers when she pulled away, sniffing at her a little as he did so. He furrowed his brow again for a moment, but then raised his eyebrows briefly at her words, his exhaustion filled eyes closing for a few seconds before he opened them and gave her a glass smile. "I'm fine...just a little rusty when it comes to a few steps.. It's been quite a while since the last time.' He said. "You've seem to have gotten better since then...it feels refreshing to be the one being taught for a change." He chuckled lightly, though it was slightly forced, and winced when he received a bit of pain as the backlash. His eyes remained on hers. "We can continue for as long as you'd like..." He assured her.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
A blush stung on Flynn's cheek when Franziska turned around. He quickly used his palm to cover his one eye and looked away.

Flynn: Uhhhhhh, I guess so. But it's getting dark, aren't you cold?! You're going to get a cold, just saying.

Helga smiled a bit at his words, giggling slightly and ignoring the pain that came from her stomach from doing so.

Helga: ..Then we'd be dancing forever... *when he sniffed at her, her ears lowered in shame* I really need a bath... *blinks away her frown and replaces it with a smile* We can go in now. I had fun. We can continue when we're not so beaten up and when it doesn't hurt when we laugh. Like I said, just a small surprise for my Wiezy. I love youuuu..~
Franziska: No, it's just right here.... But... It is getting a little chilly..... Wish someone could come and warm me (Giggles, trying to get his attention)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn huffed for a moment as he kept his eye covered before he sat on a nearby rock and almost slipped, but gained his balance just as quick.

Flynn: Well MAYBE you wouldn't be so "chilly" if you hadn't taken your clothes off!
Franziska: Come on, Flynn. You know that old inn water wouldn't work for me. I grew up in the outdoors. I'm used to this sort of thing. I was just hoping that, after a long, long day of having to deal with so much.... Well, I'd rather not talk about it, surely you could use some relaxation.
Wiezen smiled at her first few words. In anything, dancing forever didn't seem like such a bad thing to him really, not in the least. Especially compared too now, and everything that they were going to have to deal with. But when he found that she was done for the time being, he let our a sigh, not that he was complaining or anything. It had done him some good to occupy his mind with something else while he could. He let his forehead rest against hers while looking into her eyes. "I love you a--" Bit then he came to a stop, sniffing her again suddenly, but then pulling away slightly to sniff at the air. Thete was a familiar scent that he picked up, and even with his senses dulled at the moment, he still recognized it, despite the small differences of it. His ears twitched at the sound of hooves against the ground.

Back under the shelter, the flame that the Oni had started began to die down slowly, but in a rather strange way. Some of the embers around the main flame began to die out, leaving the center of the burning fire to shine a bit brighter, as if it were to be a beacon of burning light.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Fine, fine. But I'm perfectly relaxed right where I am. I'll just wait here. Where it is safe. And germ-free. And no snapping turtles. ...i hope...

Helga tried to follow his scent, but her senses were far too weak at this stage. She frowned once more and released his hands gently, looking toward the shelter, then back at Wiezen.

Helga: W-What's wrong? What is it? What do you smell?
Franziska: Oh, come on. Don't you want to spend time with your fiance? And a bit more..... closely? If we could survive an entire castle of Corrupted and a meeting with the Ancient Ones, than surely you can survive a little bit of water (Giggles)
"There..." Wiezen pointed towards the opposite direction of the shelter as the clicking of hooves began to slow down, or at least from what he could almost barely even hear that's what it sounded like. Well that, and the fact that his ears had flattened against his head due to not having enough of strength to keep themselves up like usual. His claws extended from his finger tips as he stared in that direction for a long moment, but then found himself turning towards the shelter. "Damn it, wrong direction!" He cursed himself as he saw a hooded figure at the entrance of shelter, and moved quickly towards it, only to stumble slightly when the figure had spoke out of nowhere.

"Oh bullshit, no way! You've gotta be kidding me! Where the fuck's my house! And what the hell are you lookin at you bloody wanker?! Yeah, you, the overgrown pelican! That's why you have an awkwardly built body, so hah!" The hooded figure began to curse abruptively, revealing herself to be a female for starters. She wore a short but thick hooded cloak of wool for the tain that she had rode through, the cloak which she had stolen with difficulty that she wasn't very familiar with, though she had the believe that she probably had gotten a bit rustier than she had originally thought. But the horse she had "borrowed" not long after had been a bit easier. Not easy, but easier. Her legs were covered by lightweight hunting grieves along with her black legging pants that led up to the thin chest piece armor that covered the tannish white and slightly tattered collared shirt that she wore.

Wiezen froze. There was no mistaking that voice, he recognized that anywhere even with the strange but notable light accent that she had. And paired with the scent, both had come together. "M-Macross?!" He called out in a rather dumbfounded manner.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I'm not scared of – ugh.

Flynn groaned slightly and lowered his hand and opened his eye. He settled Franziska's clothing on the rock and walked toward her, sitting on a rock that was right next to her.

Flynn: There. Closer. Happy?

The griffin's head immediately flung upward at the sound of the unfamiliar voice. Apollo crawled closer to the children and guarded them as his claws sharpen, and so did his feathers. Meanwhile, Helga, furrowed her eyebrows at Wiezen, then at the hooded figure, then back at Wiezen. Macross? For a brief moment she had forgotten the name, but it came back to her head in an instant. But she was dead, wasn't she? What was happening?

Helga: ...M-Macross? W-what???

Elijah had scrunched his eyebrows and had awoken to the sound of shouting from the woman's voice. He looked around sleepily and didn't see anyone of his parents, or the woman that had aided them. He sniffled before tears rolled down his cheeks and he began to cry loudly. Helga's ears perked as she quickly ran inside the shelter, grunting at the pain that emerged from her stomach as she kneeled besides Elijah to hush him. Elijah's eyes widened at the sight of the woman he recognized, and a bright smile replaced his tears.

Elijah: MAMA!!!! *he tugged at her hair as she hugged him, then caught a glimpse of Wiezen* P-papa!!!
Franziska: (Playfully) Is that as close as you can get. Come on, Flynn. It's only water. And it's purified water. I doubt there's anything wrong with it. The least you could do is try it out for yourself before you judge it
Wiezen walked slowly, cautiously, around the woman as he heard Elijah cry out for him and Helga. "What...the..." He stared at the hooded woman as she seemed to be following him the same way, though he couldn't really tell because of the hood that covered her eyes a bit. But he was also on guard, just in case this was one of Emma's tricks perhaps. But it couldn't have been...this felt too real to him for it to be that.

The hooded woman glanced towards Helga, then the griffin, then the children and the one she could already recognize as Elijah, and then back to Wiezen. "Helga? Wiezen? You guys are here too?" She took off her hood, revealing that it indeed was Macross. At least it seemed to be for the most. "Man ..this is weird. And you guys look like you've read 50 Shades of the Ancient Ones." She added. She looked between the two for a moment. Of all people, they were the ones that she had expected to see the least. After leaving the hill where her and Sonni's graves were, she had set off to see for herself if her home was truly gone. After the things that she'd been seeing along the way, she sort of expected to be gone really, but there had been a small piece of her that hoped otherwise. What she didn't expect was to find a couple that looked as if they had been through hell, their children, and a giant bird. "So I have like, one to seventy questions that are REALLY itching at my tongue right now. Starting with what are YOU, doing here? And what's up with the weird tails? And dude, you look like a train wreck!" She said, pointing at Wiezen. "Last time I checked, you were all " Rawr, blargh, rraaaah" and destroying wrecking shit! And you--" She turned to Helga. "You were dead...I don't know how, but you were! Also, why are you people under a rock?! With that thing?!" She said, pointing at the griffiin.

Wiezen looked to Helga before looking back to Macross. It was taking him sine time to find his words and actually put them into sentences to properly address the situation.

Macross blinked as she realized the expression on Wiezen's face. "You look like you've seen a ghost..." She scratched her head before spitting off to the side.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
"50 Shades of the Ancient Ones" xD 1年以上前
XD Lmao 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
its true if it's about Helga and Wiezen tho xD 1年以上前
And it was XD so true 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn sighed and rubbed his temples before giving a "glare" at his lover. He suddenly stood up and began to undress himself, then went to join her under the waterfall and shivered slightly.

Flynn: Happy now?

Helga's eyes just remained wide open as she stared at Macross. She couldn't believe it. This.. This couldn't be real. Perhaps it was Emma. Yes, that's what she thought must be what's going on here. When Macross had called the griffin a thing, it screeched, but not loud enough to wake up the children. Helga looked at Wiezen, then back at Macross. She stood in front of her children in a protective manner, and didn't risk anything. She looked at Apollo.

Helga: Go, Apollo!

The griffin's eyes dilated and in a blur, Macross was knocked off her horse and flung against the ground. Her neck was in between the giant creature's talons as his tail held her legs wrapped together. Apollo glared down at Macross with bloodlust eyes unlike earlier, and he was about to bite off her head with his mighty beak before the nymph shouted.

Helga: W-Wait, don't kill her!

Apollo paused, his beak only centimeters away from Macross's neck. The witch quickly ran out the shelter where the griffin held Macross, holding at her side in pain. She stared at Macross with her emerald eyes, but she had no magic to detect if she was lying.

Helga: ..You're not Macross... You can't be..
last edited 1年以上前