Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Turns to her, showing how unamused he is) Just heal me with your damn magic
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *looks at Macross* Aww, I spy feelings for a hunter! *turns back to Enricho* Hmm.. No, not yet. I'll think about it. *continues walking*
Enricho: You're forgetting that I'm the only one who makes us money, right? I suggest you heal me right now. I'm in no mood for your jokes
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I earn money my own ways. Either if it's sleeping with a stranger or selling fortunes and apples. *smiles wickedly at him* Not healing you until I want to. You'll just have to put up with the pain a little longer. Maybe that could be a lesson for rejecting me..
Enricho: My kindness only goes so far, Helga. (He falls to the ground, the pain finally catching up with him, as he has to lie down to keep from hurting any more than he already is)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Does it feel good? Pain?
Enricho: Does it look like it feels good
Rosemary: Helga, why aren't you healing him? Do you not have the magic to do it (Turns her head in curiosity)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *lies* I unfortunately do not. I believe I need some kind words from him in order to gain some power.
Enricho: You've got to be freakin' kidding me (Moans in pain)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: What's that I hear? A begging? A compliment?
Enricho: Goddamn it, Helga. If you don't heal me, I'll- (He suddenly stops, as something comes up from his throat. He suddenly coughs up blood, making Rosemary scream a little)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Hmm.. Clever move. Very well. You leave me no choice. *places a warm hand on his back, then leans down and kisses his forehead. When she releases him from her kiss, there is no more pain to be felt*
Enricho: (Able to move) Took you long enough
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I didn't get a please or a thank you.
Enricho: Why? You could have done it sooner, but didn't. (Looks at his destroyed pistols) Here. (Tosses them to her) fix them
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Oof! *Catches them just in time* ..What?! You think I'm your little slave that will obey your wishes?! *suddenly throws the pistols back at him* Here. Take it. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. You have questioned my authority and only have used me. *leaves to the forest*
Enricho: Fine. I can just buy a few more. This way, you aren't annoying me anymore
Rosemary: Even after all she's done, you're still a jerk (Follows Helga) Ignore him, Helga. He's just a mean old man
Enricho: Whatever (Heads to the next town) (And I'm only in my late 20s)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *suddenly stops and turns around, her face now an unrecognizable monster with snakes replacing her hair. She hisses at Rosemary, then speaks in a deep tone, and the snakes in her hair his at her too* Leave. NOW. I cannot care for you. Go with that hunter! I am not risking my life to save a small human! DO AS I SAY YOU SPOILED RAT!!! *turns and continues walking back to her home*
Rosemary: (Sits there and can't help but cry uncontrollably)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *her hair turns back to normal* W-What are you doing?! What are those water drops coming out your eyes?! Be quiet, you'll lure in monsters!!
Rosemary: I don't w-want to be left alone. I don't want you to leave too (Keeps crying)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I.. Fine, just- ugh! *snatches Rosemary's hand and drags her with her*
Rosemary: (As she is pulled along, she can't help but keep crying)

Enricho: (Walks through the forest on his own, only with a sword to keep him safe) I'm sure she'll be fine on her own (As he walks, he notices a mist surrounding the area around him) Oh, this isn't good
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *stops, then stares down at Rosemary* Enough crying! You are a big girl now, understand? No crying for you. You're making monsters hear you so they can come attack you and me. Do you want that? That's what I thought, so hush.
Rosemary: (Tries to keep quiet)

Enricho: (Looks through the fog, trying to spot what's in the fog) Damn it. Where is the monster?
(As he looks into the fog, a Lich comes from the fog, rushing at him with his hands outstretched)
Enricho: Of course, of all the times (Takes his sword out and points it at the Lich)
Lich: (Takes out a blade colored black and readies it as it floats quickly toward Enricho)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Arghh... *carries Rosemary and holds her close to prevail her screams being heard* Hush..
Rosemary: (Tries to quiet herself)

Enricho: (Deflects a swing from the Lich)
Lich: (As he swings again, he blows smoke from his mouth into Enricho's face, obstructing his vision)
Enricho: Damn it. Where the hell did you go?!
Lich: (Swings his sword, slicing Enricho's back as he falls to the ground)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *is already aware of the Lich in the forest attacking Enricho* Seems like your cries attracted a monster to the right person..
Rosemary: What do you mean?

(As Enricho is blinded, the Lich continues to stab him in several spots, with Enricho unable to defend himself)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Nnnghhh.. *winces as she feels the scene in her head* I got to go save someone's butt. You go back home, okay? You remember the way, don't you? I'll be right there. Go on now.. *transforms herself into a giant lamia, slithering her way through the forest while hissing loudly*
Rosemary: O-okay (Heads back)

Lich: (Continues stabbing Enricho, but Enricho keeps the Lich from stabbing any organs)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Suddenly, a loud hissing noise comes between the trees. When the lich looks for the place the noise is coming from, it sees the long tail of scales slowly moving up a trunk. Unexpectedly, a large Lamia throws herself onto the warlock, coiling its mighty tail around it's limbs as it tears apart any weapons with her razor blade teeth.
Lich: (It's bony body starts to break apart, as Helga starts to crush him)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *tightens the grip of her tail around the Lich to destroy it*
Lich: (The body of the creature explodes into a pile of bones, the fog around them starting to fade as the Lich's bones lie on the ground)
Enricho: (While on the ground, he tries to speak) H-Helga! Y-you idiot! Get out of here!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *finishes off the Lich, ignoring Enricho. She then slithers toward him, glaring at him with her slitted eyes. She unexpectedly leans down her long body, wrapping her arms around the hunter and carrying him against her chest*

(le pic for visualization)
 Helga: *finishes off the Lich, ignoring Enricho. She then slithers toward him, glaring at him with he
Enricho: Damn it, Helga (Knocks her hands off and he falls hard onto the floor, groaning a little) I said... I said get out of here
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *hisses at the rude gesture* Ssssstop intervening with my planssssss! *slithers toward him again and this time she picks him up by her tail, holding tightly onto him where he cannot escape her mighty grasp*
(Behind her, the Lich begins to form again, the fog coming from him turning a blood red, to show his anger. He then takes his sword and moves quickly toward them)
Enricho: Damn it (Shoves Helga out of the way onto the ground. Once he pushes her down, he gets up, and the Lich's blade stabs Enricho through the abdomen, staring at the blade as blood seeps through his clothes)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *widens her slitted eyes* Sssstupid human beingsssss!!!! *slithers her way forward and slaps the Lich on the face with her sharp tail, breaking the grasp of the two of them. She pulls out the sword from Enricho, causing an immense pain to him. She uses the Lich's same sword to attack it by slicing it's bones in half*
Lich: (His ribs fall, but he continues to try and stab her)
Enricho: (Covering the wound, he takes his sword, and, while the Lich is distracted with Helga, he stabs it in the back, through it's rotted heart)
Lich: (Gives an ungodly screech as it falls to the ground, it's bones turning to dust)
Enricho: (Puts his sword away) You..... need to destroy their heart to kill them (Falls down, the wound proving to be possibly fatal)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ...I knew that.. I jussst needed time... *slithers toward him, observing his wounds, then picks him up again, glaring at him with her terrifying eyes* Now ssshut up and let me ssssave your life.. *slithers through the woods back to her home while carrying him*
Enricho: Guess it's only fair, since I saved yours
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: You did not sssssave mine. I sssssaved yours a dozen timesss... You would be dead meat if it weren't for me...
Enricho: And where would you be without my brilliant thinking when the town was hunting for a witch?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I would be feasting happily on human limbs who once tried hunting me down. *continues slithering back home*
Enricho: I doubt it. You're too nice to kill a human. Guess that's why I should count myself lucky
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I sugessst you to sssshut up.. *continues slithering, then finally arrives to the small cabin where she sets Enricho on the ground and makes a small bed for him outside. She then turns back to her witch form and goes inside her home to bring out some medicine*
Rosemary: Helga, did something happen?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..hm? Oh.. Yes.. That grumpy old man got hurt and now I must aid him.