Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4301-4350 of 13264

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn quickly reacted. Something in his head made him react. It made him push himself forward without wanting to. He acted unusual for a moment, rushing over to Kristoff and pinning the Elder off him and against the wal with a strange amount of strengthl. He was just going to hold him there until they figured out what to do, but then without even wanting to, his hand with Helga's dagger raised on its own and stabbed the Elder right in the heart.

Helga watched as another branch fell on the barrier. That was.. not suppose to happen. She looked up in the trees, patting the trunk of one and observing it closely. Trees were Helga's friends.. They wouldn't harm her daughter. She looked at the branch that had fallen. It looked like a clean cut of magic instead of nature itself doing it. Her eyes narrowed and she decided finally to reveal herself behind Rosemary. She just followed her silently while looking around, not caring for the game anymore.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Stood back, looking away at the gruesome scene)
Elder: (Groaned in agony as the dagger was plunged into his heart. It didn't take long for his body to go limp)
Kristoff: (Stood up, his face badly beaten and bloodied) Thank you, Flynn. I didn't expect him to jump at me like that

Rosemary: (Keeps looking for Emma, not noticing Helga behind her)
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"Is it really? Or is it just you, being so lowly on the scale of advantages. Or are you just jealous that I can do something that you cannot. And besides, I'm not using magic," Emma lied. "You just aren't very good at what you're doing, inferior...just like you are at everything else. I, just happen to be...extraordinary at hiding, and have numerous places to do so." She had said before Helga had revealed herself.
The snake licked out it's forked tongue as it slithered along, watching them while it moved along the ground behind them, keeping a set distance and staying closer to the trees and the leaves among the ground silently.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn remained frozen as he kept the Elder pinned to the wall until he was sure he was dead. His hands trembled before he pulled back his dagger, gulping and hyperventilating for a moment. His glassy eyes looked back at Kristoff and he gave him a confused nod, swallowing a knot of disbelief.. He shook his head again. The voice was now laughing. A sweet, beautiful laugh. The laugh was so familiar.. He looked at the priest and went to go aid him silently.

Helga: You're doing perfect, Rose.. I'm very proud of you. You'll find Emma soon enough. She's a good player I see. But you can find her, I believe in you.
Franziska: Flynn... are you alright? I understand that doing something like that must have been tough
Kristoff: He didn't have a choice. But now, we need to head to the castle. If what the Elder said about it is true... Than surely, it's bound to be worse. You'll have to use whatever tactics you two have to get through the Corrupted up there. If we're lucky, than we won't have to use them

Rosemary: (Surprised at hearing Helga, she turns around) Oh, hi Helga. And thanks. I'll be sure to find her. You can count on that
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga chuckled at her daughter and nodded. She then looked around for a moment, speaking to Emma telepathically.

"Emma, dear, do mommy a favor and show yourself. Let Rose find you. I know you're using magic young lady. If you continue like this, she'll never be able to know where you are, alright? Please."

Helga's ears suddenly perked as she looked a certain direction, hissing immediately when she spotted the snake with her sharp eyes. In an instant, her arm extended in a supernatural way very quickly towards it, grabbing it by the neck and controlling its movements.

Flynn: ...It's... fine... Let's just go before it is too late..
Kristoff: Alright. After that struggle, I'm not too sure as to where to attack. I just hope you two can go on ahead. I'll rest here a bit until I can get back on my feet. Here (Removes the King's Ring and hands it to them) As long as you have this, you can gain access the royal chambers. But, if you wish to get to the Ancient Ones, you'll need to unlock the door behind the King's throne. I'm sure he has it on him at all times. If you can get it from him, by any means, I'm sure that you will be able to meet them. The Elder said that the King has been in Prince Oswald's chamber. You should head there first. Don't stall to long. Do you two understand
Franziska: (Nodded) Yes, I do
Emma scoffed at Helga's words. Let that little twerpy shit find me?, she said to herself mentally, rolling her eyes and deciding to ignore Helga's words. If she were to let herself be found, then that would defeat the entire purpose of the stupid little game. It wasn't her fault that Rose was to dimwitted to know that she might as well should have gave up as soon as she started. But then she let out a menacing hiss when she felt the nerves of the snake waver.
The snake in Helga's grasp did the same as it began to thrash around in her grasp. But then it stopped, the rather dense rattle on its tail vibrating as it shook rapidly. It's slits widened immensely and a layer of skin lifted from around the snake's head and into a thick, webbish frill, it's fangs curving from their sockets on it's gums before it suddenly spit a burning liquid into Helga's face, managing to slip from her grasp and slithering off quickly, faster than an average snake should have been able to.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga shrieked as she dropped the snake and felt the liquid burn on her skin, quickly trying to wipe it off with magic. She rubbed her cheek in pain and furrowed her eyebrows at the snake, but didn't follow it since it was too fast. She looked back at Rosemary to make sure she was alright, then looked up at the trees to see if her daughter had responded to her. Nothing. Her eyes slightly squinted and she shrugged.

"Very well then, Emma."

Helga whispered a spell and a golden path was created where it would lead right to the real Emma no matter where she moved. She tapped Rosemary gently on the shoulder and pointed at the path with a wink.

Helga: I think she might be that way, little one.

Flynn: ..Yeah.. *blinks* I think... Are you sure you'll be okay on your own?
Rosemary: Really? Alright (Goes to check)

Kristoff: I'll be alright. You two just go on your way. Watch each other's backs, and be careful
Emma sat comfortably, and quite literally, inside the bark of one of the larger surrounding trees, the thin slits of her eyes watching through the snake's vision as it slithered across the grass quickly, circling around and taking a route under the scattered leaves in order to make its way to her location. It slid passed broken branches and twigs, as well as some fallen trees that had looked to have been destroyed by something that she didn't have knowledge of, nor did she care for. Though it did peek her interest a little when she had first laid eyes upon it.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn nodded with a gulp, looking at Franziska and expanding a small, shaking smile.

Flynn: Let's go then, I guess. Stay safe, Kristoff. And don't you dare read any of these books. *leaves the room*

The golden path stopped when it thumped into the big tree where Emma was located. It had found her. Helga smirked a bit and told Rosemary exactly where Emma was, kissing her head while she followed her lead. Once they arrived near the tree, Helga quietly dragged her finger through the trunk, slicing it where it would reveal what was inside. She then whispered to Rosemary.

Helga: Go on. Once you open it she'll be right there, my love.
Kristoff: I couldn't if I wanted to (Rests against one of the shelves and allows himself to rest)
Franziska: (Follows Flynn)) So, where do you think this contraption that Kristoff spoke of is to get to the castle?

Rosemary: Alrighty (Grabs hold of it and opens it to see what's inside)
Emma had just decided to rest her eyes for a while until she heard, and felt, a thump against the tree that she had taken refuge inside. Her expression was as puzzled as ever until the light from the outside came in, and she saw Rose there. "What?..." She questioned, more to herself than to Rose at first. "How?!" She demanded as she shoved her back hard and away from the tree as she climbed out.
The snake from before hissed as it slithered over to her quickly, going up her legs until it found itself around her shoulders and rested there, it's slitted eyes glaring.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I have no idea. All I know is that right now, we need to find that Prince's chamber and convince the king to give us the key to unlock his throne.

Helga: Emma, that wasn't very nice! No pushing your sist- –woah! Oh, sweetie, don't move, you have that ugly snake on you, let me get it off!
Rosemary: No need to get upset, Emma. It's just a game (Looks at the snake) Careful, Emma. Snakes can be dangerous. One attacked Helga earlier... In fact... That one looks a lot like the one that attacked her
"Shut up you nitwit" Emma spat at Rose. "How did you find me?! I was perfectly hidden and now you're all of a sudden able to know where I am?!" She hissed at the same time as the snake on her shoulder did when Helga had insulted it. "And YOU'RE ugly! Don't call my snake that! This is mine, so back off! If you wouldn't have messed with her you wouldn't have gotten attacked!" She hissed at Helga.
The snake coiled around Emma's arm as she spoke angrily. Its mouth opened and revealed it's fangs as it let out a ghastly hiss, though they had seem to grow a little larger than before.
Emma's expression was blank as she spoke. "How...did...you..FIND ME?" The bark on the tree that she was in twisted and snapped as she began to become infuriated and that was started to become noticable on her face bit by bit.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (Notices this and gives a nervous chuckle) Okay, let's just say we had a tie. I think it's time for us to go to bed anyway. Right, Helga?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga raised an eyebrow when her daughter spoke in that tone to her own mother.

Helga: Rosemary found you because of your giggles, and because she is very smart. *her eyes narrowed as she saw Emma's angered face, and her expression softened when she began to realize a few things* ..I apologize, Emma. You're right. It is not ugly. *smiles sweetly* I wasn't aware it was yours, my love. Let's go home, alright? I'll make some room for your new pet. *extends her arm out at her with a smile* It's just a game. No one won and no one lost. If anything, I lost. Rosemary found me in less than a minute. You're the champion in this game. You always have and you always will be, my Emma. Yelling distracts from your beauty, little one. And yes, you're right Rosemary. It is time for your nap. I'll serve you two some cookies and milk, how about that? *speaks to Emma telepathically* But I'll make sure to serve you more with chocolate.. *winks with a smile*
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (As she walks back, she looks up at Helga) Helga, since Emma gets to have a pet, can I have one too

Franziska: I just hope it's easier than I think it is
(As they continue walking, they find a strange platform, with two gears on each side, a lever near it, and a strange set of black bars going far up the wall to the top)
Franziska: Do you think this is what he meant by elapotator?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: No you cannot. One pet is sufficient, and that's Emma's. *she winked, then she speaks with Rosemary through her head* Why of course you can! The more the merrier. But for now let's wait until we get home.

Flynn: ...I have no idea... Hmm.. Let's just go with it. It looks pretty smart and elegant, so it should be.
"Tie?" Emma's left eye twitched as she stood, rooted to her spot. "Tie?!" Her expression slowly but surely became contorted with infuriation. "THERE ARE NO TIES IN HIDE AND SEEK YOU IMBECILE!!" She snapped harshly. She smacked Helga's arm away when it was offered to her. "I don't want any stupid cookies!"
The serpent upon her shoulders seemed to react to her rage, its body starting to increase in size, slithering from her shoulders and circling around her, it's head rearing in a position that told that it was prepared to lash out without a thought in mind. It's hiss took a more menacing tone as its rattle shook rapidly.
"You cheated didn't you?!" Emma declared. A piece of bark peeled away from the tree behind her and it twisted into a thin but sharp, large splinter. Her eyes turned to Rosemary. "Didn't you?! You're not smart, you're dumb! There's no way you could've found me! And NO! Stop trying to be a idiot copy cat and get the things I have!"
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jeez, what did Rosemary do to deserve this..... Was it existing XD 1年以上前
Franziska: Alright (Once they both stand on the platform, Franziska pulls on the lever. The platform shakes a little, and they start to move upward)
Franziska: (Rests on the platform on her hands and knees, a bit frightened, like that of a cat)

Rosemary: (Acts glumly) Okay (Walks with her back to the house)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Emma! *she tightens the forcefield on Rosemary* Rose, go back home. Go to father, right now! *she looked back at Emma* She cheated only because you cheated. You're not suppose to use magic, and I asked you to reveal yourself and you ignored me, young lady. Enough of this foolishness, and watch your mouth. Look at me, Emma. It was just a game. I helped her, alright? She just wanted to find you. And she's tired. I am so disappointed in you, you should know better. Let's go home Emma. And you better control that snake of yours.

Flynn: -woah! *wobbles a bit before he also gets on his knees for better balance* ...You okay?
Rosemary: (Goes back to the house, a bit worried of the past events)

Franziska: (Still siting nervously) O-of course I am. N-nothing bothers me (The platform shakes a little, causing her to shriek in shock, and place more of her body on the ground)
"Or what? Huh MOM?! Or what?! You're gonna eat me or something?! Huh, MOM?! It's not my fault that she's a stupid ordinary person!" Emma snapped. "And why would I show myself to that twit?! Its called HIDE AND SEEK not show her where I am abd be happy about it! I didn't cheat, I used my own skill!" Her eyes flickered into the reptilian scaly green slits from before. "And you helped her why?! No one told you to butt in!"
The snake now grew to a size where it towered over Emma, its head rearing back as it's rattle shook harder the more aggressive she became. It glared at Helga, it's slits disappearing from its eyes, leaving only white.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga crossed her arms and sighed, then dared to pick Emma up and wrap her legs around her torso. She gulped for a moment when she saw the snake, but then smiled at it without fear.

Helga: You're not going to fit in our home if you continue growing, Mrs. Snake. I can feed you rats, but only if you shrink back to normal.

She stared into Emma's reptilian eyes, but she wasn't angry. She just carried her normally and spoke to her in a motherly way.

Helga: I know no one did, love. But I had to. You know why? Because she was never going to be able to find you in that tree. Someone had to help her, or else we'd be out here for days because you're so skilled at this game and it is not fair. I know it is not your fault. Nothing is your fault so don't ever blame anything on yourself, alright? I'm not going to eat you, silly. Instead, I'm going to tickle you. *scratches her tummy with her sharp nails, softly tickling her weak spots with a smile* There's no need to be angry, my extraordinary little one! How about we play a game just be and you? We can involve magic and there shall not be any... umm... ordinaries.. out here.. *fakes a smile as she continued to tickle her* You're my favorite princess, do you not know that?

Flynn grabbed Franziska's hand and dragged her a bit closer to him so that he could have a better grip on her.

Flynn: Don't worry, you're fine. I won't let anything happen to you.
last edited 1年以上前
"N-no, let go of me!" Emma tried to amplify her anger, attempting to push herself away forcefully. "And I know it's not NY fault that she's a useless walking meat sack! Don't try to charm me with facts that I already knew!" She continued to try and push away until she started to be tickled. By then, she had started kicking and attempting to contain her laughter as she was tickled, but she quickly found herself unable to do so. "S-s-stop!!" She laughed. "I-I don't w-want to be tickled!"
The snake slithered along the right side of the tree's, it's size not shrinking in even the slightest ways. But in fact, it seemed to become more passive aggressive, it's tail lashed out into the trees that it passed.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Ah, ah! ~ I'll stop tickling you if you stop being mad at mommy and apologize for using mean words today. And if you control your pet snake then I'll spoil you with gifts and perhaps a make you chocolate milkshake. Oh, and I'll talk to Wiezen about getting yourself a wand for your skillful magic. Mommy is hurt for what you called her. *her hands began to tickle her neck softly and she lowered her head and tickled her stomach by blowing on it with her soft lips* I love youuuuu...
last edited 1年以上前
"N-NO!" Emma tried to fight through her laughter. "S-stop i-it I mean it!!" She squirmed around in Helga's arms before finally clenching her teeth. "I....said...STOP!!"
The snake suddenly struck at that moment, shooting in Helga's direction, it's body wrapping around them both as it lifted itself up to full length, hissing fiercely and ready to protect its master. It's slitless glared down at Helga as its tail began to rattle once more in a final warning, the now larger frill around its neck and head spreading itself.
Emma finally got herself free but fell to the ground. "Jeez!!" She huffed, able to find her anger again for a few moments as she picked herself up. "It's okay Koka, I'm fine.." She mumbled and blinked.
The large serpent lowered its face down to Helga's, opening it's mouth wide, it's jaw dislocating for a moment before snapping close. It's slits began to return to it's eyes while Emma's eyes started to change back to normal.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga squirmed a bit and shot her head back when the snake had lowered towards her, looking away as she winced for a moment. She was going to protect her daughter herself until she realized the snake was actually "protecting" her. She released herself from the snake's grasp and frowned at Emma as she looked back at the snake, then back to Emma. Alright.. She swallowed for a moment before she stood up and dusted herself off. She scratched her own arm for comfort awkwardly, her frown remaining as she thought to herself for a long moment. Her expression was blank, and she turned around with lowered ears and began to walk.
last edited 1年以上前
The enlarged serpent gave a low, sizzling hiss as it lowered its face down to Emma, the frill resting back into its skin while Emma rubbed the top of it's scaly head gently. "I know...but if you're gonna eat someone, eat Rose." She said quietly. "I don't really care about her. And besides, she cheated and tried to make a fool of me." She said, speaking back in a low series of hissed. "Come..." She held out her arms and the snake returned to its original size, wrapping around her arm before it slithered to her shoulders and rested there. She narrowed her eyes at Helga as she began to walk a nice ten steps behind her.
Koka coiled around her neck like a scarf, being careful not to constrict. After all, this snake was a bit more unique than it seemed to be. It had more of a mind of its own.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's sharp ears heard every word come from her own daughter's mouth. Now she was truly worried. Worried for Rose. Worried for Wiezen. Worried for Weiss. Worried for her triplets. Worried for Emma. She gulped as she arrived near her cabin, sniffing and realizing Rosemary already had rushed to her room and locked it. She swiftly thought of a spell and set up a barrier surrounding her room. As well as a strong barrier around her triplets. She double layered both Rosemary and the infants to secure them. Helga quietly opened the door to the house and allowed Emma to walk in first, glancing at the snake she had on her neck. She was going to tell her to remove it for precaution, but she didn't. She was about to prepare more healing tea before she looked back at Emma.

Helga: Do you need anything before I go upstairs? ..Do you want to be tucked.. Or read a story.. Or bathed....
Franziska: (Feeling this, she smiles to him) Thanks, Flynn (Starts to feel a little more safe on the platform with Flynn there, and the platform begins to slow down as it reaches the top)
Emma thought about entertaining her for a moment but when she walked inside, she said nothing. In fact, she acted as if Helga wasn't even there. Instead, she hissed something to Koka, a forked tongue coming from her mouth before she spoke clearly. "I'll need to get some ingredients then." She said, removing the snake from her shoulders to allow it to move around along the floor.
Koka lifted her head and gave a hiss in Emma's direction as it slithered along the floor.
Emma stared at her for a moment before a blush came across her face. "Ewww!" Her face scrunched in dismay. "Is that what it's called? "Fucking"?" She said quite strongly. "Gross..." She watched as the Koka flicked her tongue out. "Well, did I come from an egg too?" She asked curiously as she left to go into the kitchen. When Koka responded with a hiss, she nodded. "Upstairs."
---

Wiezen's clone sat against the wall, the door to he and Helga's room door closed just as his eyes were. His eyelids felt heavy as he lifted them to look at his hand. He was...fading.

~

Wiezen's ears twitched as he lifted himself into a sitting position, placing himself in his knees while blood trickled down his face. His rails were sprawled across the ground behind him. He coughed for a slight moment, his hands trembling slightly as he picked up the wrapped food and once more, as he had been doing for the entire time, held it out generously and smiled warmly. Is eyes were dim with exhaustion. "Please...eat...I don't want you to be hungry..." He said. "I've brought you a pair of comfortable clothes... I made them myself....I worked on them all week...but they're for you. I...don't want you to be cold..."

Buroa's club rested against her shoulder as she stepped through the path that she had knocked him through. She stared at Wiezen through teary eyes, but wiped them away as she approached him. "Shut up...stupid..." She said in a low voice. She swung her club and smacked him across the fave. "I don't deserve it remember?!" She growled. Swinging her fist at him this time. "But I guess no one deserves anything but you people right?! Right?!!"

Wiezen only looked at her with eyes of welcoming. He held on to the plate of food, his face swollen and bruised. "Please... eat...so you can have strength..."

"That's not what I asked you!" Buroa snarled. "What's wrong with you?! You think you're better than me?! You and that shit shifter of a witch?! Is that what you think too?! That I avlct like everything is about me?! The world doesn't revolve around me because apparently it revolves around only you! I don't deserve anything, but yet the people I held close deserved to die! I put EVERYTHING on the line for you and everyone else!"

"I...I'm sorry..." Wiezen said. "I...didn't mean to put you in that situation...please...forgive me..."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga stared at her own daughter for a while. Her stares were creepy yet at the same time expressed sorrow and sadness. When she spoke about the topic, she closed her eyes for a moment and inhaled deeply. She wanted ingredients? Nope, not with all the children there. That's when she thought of a spell to hide all the supernatural ingredients she had from the cabinets. She looked at Emma for a moment and shook her head in disappointment before she left upstairs. Her walk became a run as she ran to the room she shared with Wiezen, opening the door quickly and gasping quietly as she saw the clone in the floor. She rushed to him and grabbed him by the cheeks, staring into his eyes with teary emerald ones. But her eyes through magic stared at his real eyes back wherever he was getting beaten up.

Helga: Wiezen.. Im so sorry for putting you through this.. But it's time to come home.. Listen to me please.. We need to talk... You're in weak conditions and you can't take anymore hurting. What I need to speak with you is important. It's about our kids.. Their in danger.. And I need your help.. Please... And if you don't come here I'm afraid I'll go over there and cause even more damage. *places her hand on the clone's and transfers a bit of her magic into his* I beg of you.. Listen to me this one time..

Flynn nodded at her and when it arrived at the top, he spoke.

Flynn: okay, we're here, let's continue before it's too late.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Alright (Steps off the platform and walks through the single door in front of them)
(When they walk through the door, they are greeted to the sight of a massive castle. The rocks around it are bleached from the sun, with the castle being very close to them, hidden from the clouds from everyone on the ground below. Yet the castle appeared empty)

(Looks something like this)
 Franziska: Alright (Steps off the platform and walks through the single door in front of them) (When
"I...I can't..." Wiezen's clone answered for him. "But I'm alright... I can take it.. " He said, attempting to push himself up, though only to fall back to the floor. He furrowed his eyes for a moment. "The children..." He strained to focus his on energy to make the fading stop. He felt the little energy that his original self had left enter him from afar, and he pushed himself up, stumbling. "What danger...are our children in?" He said finally, mustering himself together.

"Yeah, what danger are we in?" Emma was in the doorway now, all that she needed already in the bag that she held in her hands. Koka hissing slightly from her shoulders as she flicked her tongue out. "Look Papa! I have a new frien--Papa?" She stared at Wiezen for a moment. "What's wrong? You seem...tired. You should get some more rest...it's not good to not sleep remember?"

"I'm fine darling..." Wiezen's clone replied, putting on a smile. "Papa just had to take a small nap, and fell. Clumsy me." His eyes shifted to the snake. He froze for a moment. But then he smile again. "She's a beautiful creature..." He noticed the bag that she was carrying. "What do you have there little one?"

"Oh, this?" Emma looked at the bag, lifting it up. She gave a cherry smile. "Ingredients for Koka's food! Snake's have to eat stuff too, just like we do right?" She narrowed her eyes at Helga. "Mama doesn't like her. She grabbed Koka by the neck and tried to hurt her! And she let Rose cheat at hide and seek because I wouldn't let Rose find me! And she called my friend UGLY!"

Wiezen gave a small chuckle at her first few words, but at her last few, he paused, glancing at Helga with a raised eyebrow and a "Really?' expression.

"Papa, can you help me make food for Koka now that you're awake?" Emma asked, her eyes full of anticipation. Or so it seemed.

Wiezen gave a gentle smile. "I will, my child." He said. "I'll be with you in just a moment..."

"Okay!" Emma said, running over to give him a quick hug. She secretly stuck her tongue out at Helga before skipping out if the room. As she went downstairs, a smirk stretched across her lips.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Oh man.. I wish I had brought a camera.. Whatever, I'll just sketch it in my journal. ..There are no guards or anything.. It's as if it were empty.. Let's go take a closer look, there's no time to lose!

Helga waited until Emma left the room before she looked back at the clone.

Helga: N-no.. You're not going anywhere near that snake. I'm going to kill it. You don't understand Wiezen.. She's the danger.. I know it sounds crazy but you can look into my memories. She tried hurting Rosemary. She's jealous of her. She isn't Emma.. That snake was going to kill Rosemary with a single bite so of course I had to grab it by the neck! That snake sprayed venom on my face and slithered away a bit too fast that a normal snake would! And Wiezen, snakes love me! My animal is a lamia, do you not get that?! And then Emma is using these words.. These very strong words... She called Rosemary a useless sack of meat! That child is gonna kill our family!! And... And I think it was her who harmed our Weiss. I've set force fields up in each children's room. You can't be alone with her, who knows what she will do. And you're already hurt enough, so please... I know it sounds so weird coming from Emma but I'm not inventing any of this.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Right (Makes her way closer to the castle, the wind blowing through the landscape, as if it were hollow)
last edited 1年以上前
Wiezen stared at Helga with a blank face before his expression scrunched slightly. "Me believing that you didn't hurt Weiss yourself is one thing...but blaming that on your very own daughter, Weiss's sister, is another. Listen to yourself Helga. You just threatened to kill our child's pet snake, and you shall do no such thing, then accused her of trying to kill everyone." He shook his head. "That is multiple times above ludicrous. Very much nonsense." He placed his thumb to her forehead for a moment, but then furrowed his brow. "I don't understand. I see nothing of the sort in your memories..." He let out a sigh. "I know you're worried about Weiss, but trying to put something of that sort onto Emma is definitely not the way to go about things. However, I wouldn't doubt that she nay have used a few childish grumpy words. And of course she would, her brother is hurt, you cheated her in a game, and you name called her pet. Further more, not all animals have a liking to you, and it is a reasonable reaction from the snake after you deliberately took it from its comfort zone. You're overreacting a bit...and it would help if you would stop inventing fabl--" He fell against the wall for a moment. "Fables." He finished correctly. "Now if you'll excuse me mistress, my master has given me a duty to uphold to. And I will not tolerate you speaking of the children in that manner. EVER." He added, a slight growl in his words as he stumbled to the door, stopping to catch his breath for a moment before continuing on to the stairs.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *speaks to him as he makes his way out* Its not Emma who I blame.. M- maybe it's a demon possessing her.. Or maybe.. *she slowly sat down on the bed* Perhaps I am overreacting... *sighs as she lays down and gulps hard as she stared at the ceiling*

Flynn: But just in case, we shouldn't try anything if there actually are some guards still remaining. Let's just try and get around the caste to the room as quickly as we can.
Franziska: Good idea. Knowing the knights here, I doubt our magic would have much effect on their armor. Where would be a good place to go (Looks at the castle walls to find a good spot to climb up)
Wiezen went passed the rooms, finding it true that she had placed barriers around all of them. He shook his head in disbelief and decided that he would remove all of them, except for the one around Weiss. He walked down stairs where Emma was sitting patiently at the table waiting for him.

Emma smiled at him with a giggle. "Finally! I thought you would never come!" She said as she hopped out of the chair and ran to grab his hand. "Conne on! We can make Koka a roast!"

Wiezen chuckled. "Now now, there's no need to be in such a hurry. A snake's food can sit in its stomach for days, so it would be best if we took our time and made something that she will enjoy greatly." His eyelids lowered and closed for a moment. But then they opened as he thought that he had realized something, but brushed it off. "Alright, let's get started then."

"Okay!" Emma said excitedly. But even so, she couldn't help but to grin also. While it was true that she did plan on making food for the snake, she had already snagged the actual ingredients that she needed for something much more than some meal for Koka. Much..much more.
Koka's rattle shook as she slithered along the ceiling, her body swaying slowly. Her scaly skin camouflaged her appearance and helped her to blend in while she made her way upstairs. The snake came to a stop once it was above Rose's door and coiled itself up, hissing quietly as she hid her head from view.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Not sure, but anywhere that would lead us to the Prince's room... Ah! There! We have enough holes to put our feet and arms on in that wall! Here, get on my shoulders and we'll go on from there.

Helga played with her fingers as she continued staring at the ceiling. Maybe she was exaggerating. Everything Wiezen said had made sense. She counted her fingers over and over again, her ears twitching every now and then. She stood up from the bed and sighed quietly. Perhaps paying a visit to her triplets would help her. They always cheered her up. She walked out the room quietly as passed by her children's doors and headed toward the room where her babies were. She got angered when she realized Wiezen had undone her barriers. Just in case... She placed the barriers up once again, double layering them all. She then knocked quietly and entered the room where her triplets were. Meanwhile Zealia and Jr. were still in the crib, Elijah had managed to get out. His back was facing Helga. The mother gasped softly, then chuckled at her naughty son. She took a step forward but then frowned when she saw dozens of dolls scattered on the floor. Headless dolls. Elijah twitched slightly as his ears perked and he turned around. His purple irises met with her mother's emerald ones. Helga stared at him in confusion first.

Helga: ..Hey honey.. Are you alright? What is the matter little one?

Elijah just stared at his mother, not moving or saying anything. He then suddenly stood up. Helga took a step back, then gasped a little and smiled awkwardly.

Helga: Oh, you're walking!

Elijah's took a step forward. His different colored eyes were dull but dilated as he took another step forward. Helga looked around for a moment and noticed his drawings. There were so many. Creepy drawings. Drawings of his family. Of his mother. Helga was in a drawing where blood dripped from her eyes and mouth. The mother blinked in confusion and looked back at her child, then looked downstairs where she saw Wiezen and Emma. She slowly closed the door, and when she looked back, Elijah was no longer there.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Hmm... That's a nice spot, Flynn. (Jumps forward, latching onto them) But, I can carry myself (Starts to climb up, like that of an animal, and makes it to the top in a matter of seconds) Come on up, Flynn. It's easy (Gives him a reassuring smile)
Koka's deep hued slits watched as Helga had left the room, the rattle on her tail trembling ever so slightly in a shake as she watched. Her vision connected with Emma's while Helga had reenforced the barriers, and she hissed slowly before slithering off across the ceiling and back down the stairs, being soundless as she did so.
-
A smirk came to Emma's face while Wiezen's clone was busy preparing the things that they needed in order to satisfy Koka. The meal was actually a treat to the serpent for a job well done. They were a perfect duo. Her eyes quickly flickered back to normal when Wiezen turned around, and she gave a small smile if false innocence as Koka inched under the table, slipping passed the legs of the chairs and to her, taking its place around her shoulders.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *blinks* Um, I can't do that!

The singing voice rung in his head. Of course you can dear. Do it before I push her off the waaaaall..~

Flynn looked around for a moment, his breathing starting to accelerate just as it had done when he killed the Elder. He looked back up at Franziska, then immediately got on his feet and began to climb. Even when he felt like he couldn't, something in his head pushed him forward and made him latch on and finish the climbing.

Helga blinked when she no longer saw her son. She took a few steps forward, trying to avoid stepping on the dolls. That's when she suddenly fell against the wall when she felt something latch on behind her, trying to bite her neck. Helga shrieked for a moment before spinning around and grabbing ahold of Elijah, pulling him away from her and onto the ground again. Elijah growled, his purple eyes turning into slits. Helga stared into his eyes and recognized them. It had been so long since the last person she had seen had purple irises. And that was her father. Elijah got back on his feet, then grinned. The grin was unnatural as it reached his ears. Then a spider emerged from his mouth. Then another. And another. Then flies came out of his mouth which extended wide in a supernatural way, almost seeming like having to break his jaw to do so. The flies surrounded her and the spiders crawled through the walls of the room. She quickly went to the crib and stood in front of it to protect it at all costs. Elijah raised his hand, and the crib went flying against the wall and crashed itself to pieces. Helga gasped and quickly ran to it, but before she could reach it, something seemed to grab around her feet and pull her enough so that she fell. The witch tumbled on the ground and stretched her hand to reach her babies, but then the hands on her legs began to drag her mercilessly. A black portal appeared on a wall of the room, looking like a greasy cloud of the unknown. The fluid-like hands sunk into Helga's legs as they continued to drag her into the portal. Helga began to scream, screaming out her lover's name and fighting at the hands. She was about to say a spell before another hand stretched and wrapped around her mouth. Other two forces coiled themselves around her arms, and she cried in muffles as she saw Elijah's wicked grin as he just sat there. The dark hands were finally able to drag Helga into the portal, and it closed as soon as she went through.

The room returned to normal, where the dolls were now neatly stacked and the drawings were gone. Elijah blinked away the purple eyes, them being replaced with a bright green. He looked around in confusion and wondered how he got to the ground. He remembered seeing his mother last, but he didn't know where. She looked at the crib that had suffered no damage at all where Zealia and Jr. were sleeping comfortably.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: See, that wasn't so hard, now was it (Smiles) Come on, let's go
(When they walk inside, they see that they are in a large bedroom, with a massive bed in the center of it. However, the room is barren, and the bed seems to be the only thing there. And in the bed seems to be a lump, as if someone is underneath the covers)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn silenced Franziska by signaling her and placing a finger on his lips. He observed the lump on the bed, then signaled his lover to move with him as he quietly walked around the bed with his dagger held in his hands in case of anything.