Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross gave a nod. "I hope so as well." She looked around as they were walking, searching for any sign of her sister and anyone else. "Now that I wonder, where is everyone?"

~

Wiezen sat down close to the children and watched them crawl around and began to play with one another. "You are all so adorable..." He furrowed his brow as he began to wonder what was going on outside the gate. He guessed that a positive for not having magic was that he could sense life, and he was positive that he sensed it outside the gate. That also brought the thought of the mountainous creature to mind. He wondered how many more of those there were, or if that had been the only one that had emerged from the portals. His attention drifted away from even the thought of that and went back to the children. "You three are wonderful...you know that?"

Zealia looked over to him and crawled towards him for a moment before stopping to at the picnic basket to play with it.

Wiezen turned to see Elijah and Jr. taking turns using their magic to scribble across the ground messily, drawing out a bunch of squiggly and misshapen lines to occupy themselves.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga continued to bring back life to the landscape, adding even more flowers and trees that it already had before Wiezen had happened. She releases another sigh as she stares at her work, perking her lowered ears at the sound of birds nearby chirping. She inhaled deeply the now freshened air and expanded a small smile while rocking her legs back and forth as they leaned off the cliff.
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: I don't know
"WIEZEN!!!"

Wiezen's ears perked up for a moment, just as well as the children's as he heard his name being called. He stood up and spotted someone coming towards them. He narrowed his and his right hand clenched into a fist as he was already ready blow whoever it was passed death, not pulling any sort of punch this time.

"You're back!" Buroa said as she ran towards them. "You're back, you're here!!"

"R-Roa?!?!" Wiezen exclaimed in shock as he stared at her, recognizing the voice. Her skin, no longer red. Her horns no longer as long as they were before, and her ears no longer pointy. Her head was filled with strands of light grey.

Buroa jumped and tackled him into a hug. "DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!! It's you! It's really you!!" She began to cry. "C-can you see!? Are you alright!?" She looked him in the eyes for a split second before she began to check for wounds.

Zealia peeked her head from the picnic basket, puzzled and wanting to see what all of the excitement was about, just as her brothers did.

"Y-yeah, I'm alright, but you! Are YOU alright!? You look...different!" Wiezen said, still unable to wrap his mind around what he was seeing. "Actually, you look great! The new look suits you! But again, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!"

"Uhh...that's a story for a different day..." She said, laughing a little awkwardly as she scratched the back of her head. "A story....for a different day..." She looked away for a moment with a frown before looking back to him. "I-I'm glad you're back!"

~

Macross continued to look around. "Well, I guess we should start by looking for the first and check to see if everyone is alright from the tremor from earlier."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Good idea. I just hope they're alright (Goes to check)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga glanced over and saw the reunion with Buroa and Wiezen, releasing a soft sight while standing up from the peak and making her way back to the others. She looked down, encountering her children inside the basket and furrowed her eyebrows, carrying them out of there and sitting them on her lap as she sat down and began scratching all of their ears.

Helga: You can't hide in a basket, little ones. Especially not in a magical one. You can scratch yourself or even worse, fall into the abyss of a portal I have in there. *strokes their short hair gently*
"Well, it was by a long shot I can say that much." Wiezen says. "I don't really know how it happened, but I just found myself here with a giant monkey thing and he told me to wait here."

"The Watcher." Buroa said. "And even though he may look a bit ape-ish he's far from it."

"Wait, what!? That thing was the Watcher!?" Wiezen exclaimed. He furrowed his brows for a moment. "Well...that explains a bit more it. So he finally decided to show his face..." He looked to Buroa again and stared for a moment.

"W-what!?" Buroa turned away a little in embarrassment and shame. He's disgusted... She her ears lowered.

"It's nothing..." Wiezen smiled a little. "You look great. Where are the others?"

Buroa blushed a bit and gave a shrug. "I dunno. But speaking of which, have you seen Sonni anywhere around? I can't seem to find her. I've looked nearly everywhere that I could on the way here. She'll be happy to see you!" But part of her didn't want to see Sonni...not how she was now. She didn't know if she would even accept her anymore as a lover. Her ears lowered at the thought.

"Sonni?" Wiezen shook his head. "I would have thought that she would have been with you or the others."

~

Macross looked around momentarily as they continued to look for the others. But she just couldn't shake the bad feeling that had come over her. Her blade was missing. Sonni was missing. Putting two and two together...she shook the thought from her head.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: I don't see them anywhere, Macross
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga blinked, remembering the last she saw of Sonni punching her right in the face, then walking out the gate, but she decided to not say a word about it. She already had other secrets to keep, and she found it annoying. Helga discretely shrugged at herself and thought that she would be fine. She told her not to say a word about it, right? ..Or was it Macross? Probably both since their sisters.. Great, now she was going to be blamed for her knowledge itself. She rolled her eyes and decided to leave the scene.

Helga: *stands up with her triplets all in her arms, then makes the picnic disappear and begins walking down the hill followed by Rosemary and the Teddy Bear*
last edited 1年以上前
"Come on." Wiezen says. "We're gonna go gather everyone together." He paused for a moment as they had began to make their way down the hill behind Helga and the children. He facepalmed. "Wait a minute...I can sense life energy!...I forgot I could do that...give me a moment."

Buroa nodded, remaining silent as she waited.

~

Macross began to panic a little. "Where are they? Where SHE. Where could she have gone off to without telling m--" She paused for a moment, placing her hand to her forehead. A feeling was still lingering there...she recognized it, but she had no idea what to make of it. She looked to Enricho. "Keep searching. I need to get in contact with someone." She said as she took a seat on the ground.
Enricho: (Confused about her change in emotions, he said nothing and continued looking)
Macross took a deep breath and shut her eyes.
"Drenchel?" There was only silence inside of her head. And as she waited, there continued to be just that. It took her a moment to realize that she hadn't even said the chant in order to open the connection. She quickly whispered it to herself and tried again, finding that she had to try and focus a lot more than usual. "DRENCHEL!" Again, she was met with silence, but only for a moment.
-
"You have called upon me, my mistress?"
-
"Yes--YES!" Macross gave a sigh of relief. "I'm still in the mountains, but I can't seem to find Sonni anywhere. Not only that, but my blade is missing and I'm...I'm worried. Can you open a pocket between this connection so I can speak to her?
-
There was a moment of silence before Drenchel spoke through the telepathic connection again. "I am not able to connect with the young one, for she has blocked my signal. I am unable to sense her. But my mistress, she'd given me word some time beforehand that you had knowledge of her taking her leave from the mountains."
-
Macross was silent on the other end, stunned for a moment in disbelief. "WHAT!? I MOST SURELY DID NOT!" She took a few seep breaths to try and calm herself. "D-Did she give you any detail on where she was to be going?" She felt the connection sever. "D-Drenchel? DRENCHEL! ANSWER ME DAMN IT! DRENCHEL!" But she heard nothing.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Continued to search for the others)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga hummed quietly as the children in her arms began to play with her long, caramel hair while walking down the slope. Once she was on the flat surface, she began to sniff in the air and smell the familiar scents of her friends, or whatever they considered her. Her triplets looked at her and followed her lead, sniffing in the air like small dogs. They all instinctively perked their ears and looked a specific direction.

Helga: ..Oh, well done little ones. Yes, the scent leads there.
Wiezen had closed his eyes for a moment and focused. When he opened them the blue had become sharper as he scanned the area. He looked through the numerous amounts of trees and found that he could also sense a lot better than before. But then he frowned slightly. "Uh oh...."

Buroa looked over to him almost immediately. "Uh oh!? What does "uh oh?" mean, that sounds bad! "Uh oh" is always BAD!"

"I can sense her presence here...anywhere here. Which means that she's not here at all." Wiezen said in conclusion. "Which also means that...damn it! Sonni left mountains! We--I gotta go!"

"What!? You are NOT about to leave me behind here if she's out there! So turn that "I" back into WE!" Buroa said, stopping him from going any further. And then it hit her, her eyes widening. The Watcher had already said it himself. And thinking back to how Sonni responded to Wiezen's death...

And even now, one sets out for revenge, but whom I may not say. A path is only a path if one is able to find their way.

"Gods no--SHE'S GOING AFTER ALZUL!!"

~

Macross scrambled to her feet. She needed her sword! She needed to find Wiezen! As she began to run to find them, a heavy nausea came over her for a moment and forced her to a stop as she stumbled against one of the trees for support and began to sweat. It took her a moment to push herself back up straight before she continued on.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *perks her ears and slightly widens her eyes at the sound of Buroa's last statement* Shit... *turns around at the two familiar faces* Let me go after her! I can find her. *looks at Wiezen* You've just been resurrected, and you need that strength to defeat Alzul, not to find a careless human about her own life!!! *glances at Buroa* ..And I think you don't have your old abilities which makes you even more of a prey to Alzul. ..I was the last one who saw her after she buried you and I went my own way to find a place where to settle in. Let me do this. You cannot risk your damn life again, Wiezen! ..And plus, she's my friend.. Even if she punched me and cracked my nose.. *puts the children in his arms* You're stronger than me, so you can protect our family while I'm gone. ..And do not try to stop me or else I swear to god I will be your worst nightmare.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Turned to see Macross running) Macross, where are you going (Follows after her)
"Fine then you do that! Be my WORST NIGHTMARE. As a matter of fact, you can be my worst HELL if you think you can do it! Chances are It'll never amount up to ANYTHING that's already been done to me! The worst thing you could muster up to do is take my children away from me, and that's a thin line to walk there! And what do you mean I don't need this strength to find her!? That's Macross's sister out there!" Wiezen said, pushing the children back into her arms. "NO! You are NOT about to go to the one person that's going to tear you to gods damn shreds!" He says. "NO! I refuse to let that happen! Because if I find him, and if I find that he's laid even a FINGER on Sonni then he's dead!" He paused for a moment. "Well...DEADER than he's already going to be! You've just said it yourself, I'm stronger! And I hate to say it but you're not going to be able to do a damn thing against him if he shows up! You going out there won't be "risking your life", it'll be a death sentence! And yeah, MAJOR difference! If anything, you're going to be just as much of prey as she--wait a minute," He looked to Buroa. "What does she mean by you "don't have your old abilities"?!"

"Uuuugh, there's nothing wrong with me! I'm still fully capable of doing things! And I AM NOT about to sit here and do nothing while she's out there with gods no what! I WILL NOT!!" Buroa stated firmly. "How about both of YOU stay here and make yourselves useful to your freakin children! And I'll show you how much of a fuc--" She stopped herself from cursing for the children's sake. "FREAKING, prey I am! That's my girlfriend out there for crying out loud!"

"Nnngh." Wiezen let out a growl, pinching the bridge of his nose for a moment while tapping his foot as he began to count down from ten repeatedly. "I am DEFINITELY not about to do this now. NOW of all times. Where....are the others?" He said slowly, trying to keep his patience.

~

"Don't ask just follow!" Macross says. "We need to find others and we need to get to Sonni! She's cut off her connections and she's gone outside the gate!"

last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Shakes his head in confusion and continues following her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..I was the one who let her leave! So she's my responsibility! Besides, she just left last night, she couldn't have gone far, which means I still have the chance to find her before she makes a move!!! *shoves her kids back into his arms* I did this, now let me fix it! You've always risked your life for others, now let the others do the same damn thing to you, you selfish leprechaun!! *takes a moment to take a breath* ..Fine. If you want to get to her, you'll just have to race me then. Good luck finding someone who the kids feel comfortable with besides their own parents, because I guarantee you, you won't! Haha! *disappears into thin air*
"Gods da---you son of a--" Wiezen snarled. He could've just left at that very moment but he couldn't leave the children like that when no one else was around. Well, technically, he could, but he wouldn't. If he could still use the amount of magic he used to use, then he could've just cloned himself. But he had none. The fur on his arms stuck up as his teeth began to grit for a moment.

Buroa turned tail without a word and took off towards the gate. She meant what she had said. She wasn't going to sit by on the sidelines and do nothing.

~

Macoss slows down a little so she could take his hand in hers. She needed the comfort of it. "I need my sword..." She says to him. "Sonni's my responsibility and I can't let her be out there doing gods knows what."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Don't worry. We'll find her
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga reappears outside the gate, slightly coughing and covering her nose at the stench of death. A son of a bitch, huh? Well, I'll hold that accountable to you later, my love.. The witch rolls her eyes as she makes a cloak appear around her shoulders to somewhat hide her identity, and with that, the acrobatic witch began to run with an unusual, supernatural speed, dodging the many trees and rocks that blocked her.

As Macross took another step forward, she heard the leaves from the trees above shake, and suddenly, a body fell right in front of the agitated woman. It appeared to be no other than Flynn, who landed face flat on the ground and groaned in slightly pain.

Flynn: Nghh.. *yawns* ..Ow..
Macross didn't have time to come to a stop as Flynn had hit the ground in front of her, tripping over him, her hand slipping from Enricho's as she fell to ground. She groaned for a moment herself before realizing who she had just tripped over. "FLYNN!? WHAT THE HELL!" She says, pushing herself up into a sitting position. "We've been looking all over for--" Another wave of nausea came over her, and she covered her mouth for a moment to stop from vomiting, swallowing down what was the salty taste of blood. "Where's Franziska!?"

~

"I'm going to ask you one last time...WHERE. IS. HE!?" Sonni says to the witch that sat bound to a tree by some holy rope that she had..."borrowed". A little tip and trick she had learned from watching Flynn. She had changed into an all black hooded robe that she had copped off of her last victim. Turns out that she had gotten further from the mountains than most would have expected her to. The upside to having a giant winged demon that served your sister was truly a wonderful thing. And now she found herself doing a bit of interrogation work to track down her main target. This was actually the fourth one so far. She wiped the blood from the curved blade she had taken from Macross before dipping it into a bucket of blessed oil, something else she had "borrowed" from a church she passed by along the way. She also took the liberty of picking of Wiezen's bag from Buroa's cottage and found that it had quite the few things that she found useful. Though there was a section there that she couldn't exactly open. Literally. It was an owner's only permit.

"I'll tear off your flesh!" The witch hissed at her as the ropes burned at her skin. "Fuck you you little insect!" The witch had had her eyes gouged at and her body tattooed with cuts from the blade that Sonni used.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I've heard that for the twentieth already. Fine. Most of this could have been avoided, but have it your way. Because this is going to hurt more than you think." Sonni says with a shrug. She picked up the bucket. "You can think about that answer while you're burning in hell." She poured the oil over the witch's head slowly, watching as it began to eat at her skin as she screamed.

"Please! Please! Make it stop!! Make it stop!!" The witch screeched.

"Oh? Now you want it to stop!? Well let me just flip the script for you a bit. "Fuck you you little insect." She pulled out a fire potion from the robe. "Hope you like fried foods." She threw the potion into the witches face, the glass shattering as it set her ablaze. She turned and spit on the ground before pulling the hood over her head and leaving the sight, leaving the witch to burn alive as she covered her tracks.

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: ..Franzsika.. really likes.. Sleeping on trees.. *yawns* So I thought.. I would give it a try.. But now.. my back hurts.. And nngh.. Sorry, Macross.. Oh, and Good Morrow to you too..

Helga suddenly stopped from her great run, leaning against a tree as her head began to hurt and she felt something tugging at her heart. It was some sort of burning sensation. She could sense the aura of magic throughout the land, feeling how one line of it crumbled and burned into ashes. Nnnghh.. She shook her head and ignored the feeling, quickly returning to her supernatural speeded run.

After a while, the witch stumbled upon the horrid scene Sonni had left behind. She shivered as her eyes widened when she encountered nothing but ash and tinted holy ropes around the tree. Her nose twitched at the scent of the ugly holy water, and even though she was probably an evil witch, Helga still felt remorse for whoever the sorcerer was since they were the same race. Her eyes narrowed as she glanced at the rope more closely, recognizing it as Flynn's and the one put around her wrists while she was giving birth.

Helga: *glances at the ashes* Find peace, sister.. *looks up at the sky* ..Sonni, you sneaky little bitch. *sniffs the air trying to sense her scent, but all she could smell was fire and holy water, which made her recoil a bit. She then threw herself on the ground, searching for any clues she could find that led to the woman. It was then when she found the very small spill of her spit.* ..I can't believe I'm doing this.. *dips a finger into the thick liquid, then tastes it for herself, slightly seizing up a bit at the sour taste* Bleh.. Yep, that's you.. *her eyes become slits as she now sees what Sonni can see while she walks, then grins at her accomplishment. Her eyes return to normal as she gazed at a certain direction, then followed it quickly*
last edited 1年以上前
Macross wanted to put that aside, but she just couldn't help herself. "Who even sleeps in trees like that!? You saw what just happened, and now here you are on the ground complaining about your back!" She helps him to his feet. "And good morrow to you as well. But as of now we need to gather everyone."

~

Sonni patted Wiezen's bag as she headed out west, sure that she would find someone else who was more than likely under Alzul's foot. But if there was one thing she had learned from watching hunters and learning about what mercenaries did when she was little, it was hunt the hunt and avoid being hunted. She opened the side slot on Wiezen's bag before pulling out a sagging bag, a nasty and foul stench drifting from it. "Blegh..." She wrinkled her noes, coughing a bit. Within the bag, was something that she hadn't wanted to even get near, but did anyways. Luckily she hadn't had to touch it. Winged Demon feces. And more than enough of it. She began to dump some of it out in different places, shivering in disgust as it hit the ground with a sloppy plop noise. "Eww ew ew eeewww..." After she was finished, she tossed the bag off to the side. "Never again...." She told herself as she pinched her nose. "Ugh..." It wasn't long before she was able to find her next target. By the looks of it, it was a lost cause bandit who was seemingly scouting the area of a little town. A used to be human. But to her, it was just another product of Alzul and that was enough for her to get on with it. She hid herself for a moment to get prepared, pulling out a long chain from Wiezen's bag that had hooks on both ends. The kind that were used to handle meat. Perfect... She reached to the curved dagger and flipped in her hand to where the blade itself was pointed downwards. "Alright, let's get this show on the road." Chances are that there were probably a few more of them. Easy targets really. So all she really had to do was stalk around and remain unseen while she handled them the old fashion way, with a knife slitting their throats and a few stabs through the chest. And in all but a few minutes time, she did just that and captured her new little "friend" to start interrogation. He had put up a fight, but she knocked him out and drugged him out of impatience before dragging him into one of the nearby vacant huts. She found chair to use and wrapped the chains around him where the hooks were stabbed through his ankles and the chains themselves were around his upper body, keeping him locked down. She then pulled up a stool for herself, and before sitting down, she back handed him hard across the face. "WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" When the bandit found that he was bound with no escape, it took a few moments for the pain from the hooks to render before he started screaming. "Good morning to you too, now will you shut up!" She didn't not hesitating to punch him in the face to do so, knocking out one or two teeth in the process. "Good. Now I got some questions for ya, and I want answers."

The bandit glared at her, spitting out blood from his now missing teeth. "You BITCH!"

"I know you are, but what am I?" Sonni says, tapping the curved dagger against her cheek for a moment. "Go ahead. It makes it more interesting when you don't play your role. But I don't have time for bullshit. Ask the last few who did the same. Oh, that's right. They're dead. You already know what I'm here for and why the hell you're in the position you're in now. A bit of information from some of your corrupted butt buddies lead me straight to this little town. And straight to you. But just in case you don't know, I want to know where your boss is hiding. So talk."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Nnghh.. But she's still sleeping and I don't want to wake her up.. She needs some sleep.. *slowly stands up from the ground with the help of Macross* ..Thank you.. *yawns again, looking around* Where's Helga and the others? ..Wow, you're right.. Come on, let's find them. *looks up at the trees* Fraziska, we'll be around if you want to join us! *looks back at Macross* Alright, now I'm ready.. *cracks his neck and begins his walk*

Helga soon saw through Sonni's vision the town she had entered, and so she followed rapidly. After a while of her supernatural run, she had arrived in the "gates" of the village. The witch recoiled again when she smelled the trail of the Winged Demon feces, shivering slightly before stepping in the new area and looking around for her friend who she was going to beat the shit out of as soon as she saw her for leaving without notice. She remained invisible, literally, in the empty town, scattering her eyes around and smelling in the air for a familiar scent.
last edited 1年以上前
Macross walked along side him, pulling Enricho with her as she did so. "I don't even know where to start..." Her eyes fell upon a place in the ground where it looked as if someone had dug it up. But the grass was growing rapidly there. She looked out towards the trees and sighed.

~

"Talk?" The bandit began to laugh. "And why should I tell the likes of a slut anything eh!?"

Sonni picked a bit of dirt from her nails with the dagger as she listened to the man speak. "Why? Because if you don't, I'm going to cut off you balls and shove them through your throat." She chuckled. "But you're right. Why should you tell this "slut" anything? Well, let me see if I can persuade you in the right direction." She pulled the stool a bit closer to the chair in which the bandit sat bound in and dug the point of the dagger into his right eye. When he began to scream, she twisted it harshly by the handle before pulling it out. "Talk."

"Go fuck yourself with a pike!!"

"Foul mouth you got there. I like it. And that's very unlucky for you." She reached down to Wiezen's bag and pulled out a healing potion before reaching into her robe and pulling out a fire potion. She flipped the dagger in her hand to where she held it by the blade. "Say aaaah." Using the handle of the dagger, she pried his mouth open forcefully and began to pour the fire potion down his throat.

The bandit squirmed and tried to scream as the inside of his mouth began to be scorched by the potion.

Sonni stopped pouring and switched to the healing potion, popping open the vial and pouring half of it down his throat before taking the handle of the dagger back into her hands. "Talk. Tell me where he is."

"Y-you're insane!!"

Sonni lifted his head back and poured a few drops of the fire potion into the eye that the blade she had gouged at with the point of the dagger, the bandit letting out another scream in agony. She poured a little more of the potion into his mouth. "Talk."

"S-stop!! Oh gods please stop!! I ain't tellin you shit so kill me!! Kill me damn it!!"

"Oh?" Sonni tipped her head to the side a little. "You're not? And that tells me that you know more. Well, if I did that then you definitely wouldn't talk now would you? Jeez, you people love to give yourselves a hard time. So I'll be doing that for you. And let me tell you something now. You can beg...and beg. Call to the gods, scream to the ceiling. But I'm not stopping until I get what I want. Now tell me, where, is, your, boss? That's all this little lady here wants to know."

The bandit remained silent, only letting out a few whimpers and trying to scoot away from her.

Sonni sighed. "The hard way it is then." She put the dagger to his chest and began to drag it slowly in a downwards direction, causing the bandit to scream more as he cringed in pain. "But you're not going to talk yet are you? Good, because now I can let out a bit of frustration." She pulled the dagger away. "Trust me, I'm only getting started. I've gathered together a bunch of toys test just for moments like these. It's a good thing I learned a thing or two from being TORTURED by the likes of smug dickheads like you right? Hold this for me." She stabbed the dagger into the man's leg and ignored him as he screamed and cursed while she dug around through Wiezen's bag. "Aah, here it is!" She gave one tug and pulled out a jar containing a large red and black centipede. "I have a girlfriend that told me all about these one night. Her species actually drinks their venom. And yes, they do bite, but very small ones. She says that with each bite, they let out a small amount of very potent poison that can make someone feel as if their insides are boiling out of their asshole. But they don't effect her at all because..well, she's an Oni." She held the jar up to the bandit's face. "But YOU, on the other hand. What do you say we test that theory?"

The bandit's left eye widened. "No no...no no NO NO NO!!"

"I told you already that you can plea all you want. My mind's all made up." Sonni said as she began to open the jar. "I think I'll dump this little guy right into your pants."

"I'LL TALK! I'LL TALK!! I SWEAR I'LL TALK!"

"Oh you will?" Sonni said sarcastically in a sweet voice. She tightened the jar back close and sat it back down into the bag before pulling the dagger from the man's leg and putting it to his throat as she spoke more fiercely. "Then I suggest you start talkin', slut."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *pats Macross gently on the back to comfort her* ..Don't worry.. And chin up, remember? *lifts her chin* We'll find them. This might be a big area, but we've gone through much worse, wouldn't you agree? ..Now, if we call out their names they'll just use their supernatural powers or whatever to sense us..

Helga: Ugh.. I swear to the Gods you are in so much trouble, Sonni.. *continues searching around the buildings*

A black, baby kitten entered the scene where Sonni was torturing and interrogating the bandit. It released a cute, small meow before hopping around the furniture and laying on top of a barrel where it could see the scene unravel. It's adorable eyes pierced Sonni's as it meowed again, clenching it's small claws and rolling over playfully to get her attention, as if asking her to feed her.
last edited 1年以上前
Macross smiled a little and couldn't resist a small laugh. "I hope that's how it works..." She says. "Thanks...Flynn." She began to call out their names. "Buroa!!....Helga!!..."

~

"T-that's all I know I swear! I vow to you that's all I know!!" The bandit says in a plea when he was done giving Sonni the information.

Sonni stared at him for a long while. "Are you sure that's all you know?" She asked, putting more pressure on his throat with the blade. "Because if not, we can always continue where we left off to refresh you memory." When she seen the black kitten, she looked to the bandit before looking back to the kitten. "Nngh....scram kitty. You're cute and all but I'm busy and I ain't got nothin' for ya." She turned her eyes back to the matter at hand. "I said are you sure that's all you know!"

"YES! I'M SURE! I'M SURE!" The bandit yelled.

"Good. But some directions to the fucking location would have been nice ya know." Sonni stabbed the dagger through the man's throat. "Now I can finally shut you up." She twisted it to the right before pulling it out. "Send my regards if you see someone in hell who knows me." She unloosened the chains and cleaned them off before packing them back into the bag. She pulled out a small baggie of purified salt and sprinkled it at the door as well as along the floor. Then she pulled her hood back over her head. She left the man in the chair, but before she left, she stabbed the dagger through his forehead before pulling it out. "One for the road, bitch." She then picked up Wiezen's bag and made her way out the back window, covering her tracks once more as she did so.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The black kitten began to follow Sonni with it's agile paws, meowing behind her in hunger and purring against her legs for attention.

Flynn: ..Hmm.. That's weird.. Usually Helga responds right away.. *looks around for a moment* ..Maybe her kids work the same way? *clears his throat* Zealia!! Elijah!!! Wiezen Jr.!

The children all snuggled up in Wiezen's arms perked their ears and looked around in confusion, then raised their small heads at their father to understand what they were feeling.
Wiezen stared out at another space that had been decimated from his letting off steam. But that just wasn't going to do. He needed to hit something. Hard. But as he looked down to his children to see their ears perked, his did the same as he heard a familiar voice. "I think I hear your godmother and....eh, uncle? Yeah, that'll work. Why don't we go see what the fuss is about. And maybe you all can get to spend some time with them for a little while Papa...." He paused for a moment. "Lets go see what's up." He says as he began to head towards the sound of the voices.

~

Macross let out a sigh. "Zealia! Elijah! Jr.!!" She calls out along with Flynn, hoping that they would find them sooner than later.

~

Sonni looked down at the kitten. "Okay now you listen here feline. You may be cute and all but I don't have time to deal with you, and if you don't scram I'm going to "accidentally" step on you ya got that?" She said before shoving the cat to the side with her foot. "Now get!" She says before continuing on her way. "Maybe I'll come back to find you after I'm done."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Elijah and Zealia just stared at where the voices were coming from, mumbling and babbling as if trying to communicate with them, while Jr. continued to nibble on his father's fingers in attempt to bite them off for no apparent reason. Wiezen Jr. seemed to mumble something as well, growling at his attempt of repeating what his mother had said earlier.

Wiezen Jr: L-Le..Le..pre..Lepre..c..ha..un.. *giggles*

The cat purred even louder, recovering from its shove and snuggling against her leg again while yawning and crawling around her body, using Sonni’s clothing as her floor until she reached her shoulder. The kitten unexpectedly sinks it’s fangs on Sonni’s neck, making her recoil and and shriek in pain of such bite from a small kitten. When the woman looks back, the cat was no longer in sight. Instead, it was a familiar witch. Helga stood before her with slitted eyes and before she said a word, the witch raises her hand to stop her.

Helga: No, no. You shut the fuck up and listen to me. ...Do you know what you’ve done? DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE OF WHAT YOU’VE DONE?! YOU CANNOT JUST GO ON KILLING EVERY SLAVE OF ALZUL’S YOU IDIOT!!! ..And why the hell does everyone hate cats?! ..Do you know what you left behind? Do you know anything that has happened since you’ve left?! Wiezen is alive, Sonni! He’s back, safe and sound probably playing with the children and thinking about ways he’s going to torture me when I get back for leaving to find your ass. Long story short, a monkey ate him and some magical shit happened and he’s back. Another thing, your sister is going to - *pauses for a moment* Your sister has no idea you’re gone, and she’s worried sick about you already. Oh, and did I forgot to mention that your damn girlfriend lost everything and is in need of your presence?! She lost her skin color, and her horns, and her dignity, and fucking everything and she thinks that you no longer will love her or fuck her because of it. SHE NEEDS YOU, DAMN IT!!! Which gives me the right to do this. *unexpectedly punches Sonni across the cheek, making her fall against the wall of a building* Karma’s a bitch. ..Now, I am a tired, BEAUTIFUL woman who recently just gave birth to triplets who tried sucking the life out of me. My legs hurt. My feet are killing me. My back aches. I’m horny, and I’m in need of sex, which my paranoid husband won’t be giving me for quite a long time for calling him a leprechaun and leaving him to find you - just so that he does not use too much of the magic he has left in him. ..I have not one, not two, but THREE fucking magical babies to take care of. And I’m fucking hungry. I’ve been out in the sun, searching for you, and now I got a bad sunburn on my pale skin!!! Look how red I am!!! Look at me!! I look like a burnt tomato!! ..I just ran so many fucking miles that I burned so many calories already to find your ass. *suddenly grabs her by the cheeks and gazes into her eyes despite her nose bleeding from the punch, her emerald eyes twitching* I promised I would keep you safe, and that’s what I’m doing. I care about you and I am not going to let you get hurt or anything. I fucking tasted your spit to find you, because whether you like it or not, we’re like sisters. I don’t give a flying fuck about what the fuck is going on with anybody else, but you! ..So you’re gonna put a hold on your raid, and we’re gonna return to the mountains, do you hear me? And you’re gonna tell Buroa how beautiful she is no matter what she looks like, and you’re gonna fuck her real good until she shakes and spend as much time as you can with your sister!!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!
"Ha...ha...ha. And you know what? That won't work because that means you're the same thing so HA!" Wiezen says as he continued to walk towards the sound of their names being called.

~

"W-Wiezen's back!? A monkey...ate--wait a minute--GET OFF OF ME!!" Sonni shoved Helga away from her as she wiped the blood away from her nose. She rubbed her neck. "AND DID YOU JUST FUCKING BITE ME!!?" She looked at the blood on the tips of her fingers. "And who the fuck are YOU to tell me ANYTHING!? That's what I'm so gods damn tired of!! I'm so sick of you! First you want to go off and yell at your children for something that you were to bitchy to realize wasn't their fault!! NO FUCKING EXCUSE. THEN you want to turn into some stupid god damn cat and bite me, and then expect me to listen to ANYTHING you say!!? Well fuck you because you've got another thing comin'!! I probably have some sort of fucking rabies now...." She pulled out the curved dagger. "And here's another thing: Nobody told you to come and I sure as hell don't need and or want you ANYWHERE near me! So now you listen to me! You think I'm out here just because of Wiezen!? You think just because he's back that I'm just going to turn back with my tail shoved up my ass just because someone like YOU showed your stupid piece of shit face around!!? AND YOU BIT ME!?! NO! How about you MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS for ONCE in your life!!? Or at least STAY OUT OF MINE! She cracked her neck to get the pain from hitting the wall out. "We're NOTHING like sisters and if anything you're no different from the shit I've set out to kill!! So you're going to turn around and march your sun burnt ass back to those mountains by yourself!! And another thing--" She punched returned her punch to the face, now packing more power behind it since she wasn't as tired as she was before.. "Don't fucking touch me!!" She pulled out a vial of holy oil and smashed it down on the ground in front of her. "AND NOW, you can go choke on a big one!!" She pulled out her last fire potion and smashed it against the ground, the fire igniting the oil into holy fire in a trail between them. She thought about what she had said about Buroa for a moment. "If I'm going back then I sure as hell ain't going back with the likes of YOU. I'll call Drenchel out here myself. So fuck off!! If you come near me again...we're going have more than a problem. Because right now you're nothing but another witch that's getting in my way."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wiezen Jr. babbled a little, lowering his ears and sniffling as he began to cry because of his father's words which he himself did not even understand. He slowly calmed himself down, scouting the area around him with his small head peeking outside of his father's hands, mumbling a few words.

Jr.: Ma..ma..

Helga quickly backed up to avoid getting burned and placed a hand on her nose to stop the bleeding. She then spoke in a loud voice for Sonni to hear across the other side.

Helga: Y-You don't understand, Sonni!!! You don't want to do this!! B-Buroa needs you more than ever, and you do NOT want to leave your sister! Please!! We don't have to be friends, or sisters, but I promised her I would keep you safe.. So.. *looks at the fire in front of her, inhaling deeply and quickly running through it as she winces in pain while getting out from the other side to see Sonni again. She falls on the ground for a moment to gasp for air, and her blistering skin began to heal itself slowly from the water and fire.* L-Listen.. I know that accusing my own kids was wrong. And I am deeply sorry that you had to witness that. I regret every word I say. I already apologized to them. I know how to take care of them, thanks to Macross.. I love them more than anything, just as much as I love Wiezen. And you have no idea how happy I am that he is alive. ..Buroa is looking for you. And she is not the Oni you met. She can't protect herself anymore, Sonni! She'll get killed for searching for the one she loves!!! I know you and I don't really know each other, but you were there for me when I gave birth. You kept your promise and brought Wiezen back to me.. And for that, I am eternally grateful for you. ..But you must stop being so stubborn and just listen to me!! Do not leave your dy- ...your sister and your woman behind just for revenge!!! Sooner or later, everyone in those mountains will risk their life just to come out and find you. Which is why I am here to prevent that! *winces as she weakly stands up, panting* We need you back there. ..So please. Just listen to me this one time. Macross shouldn't be worrying. You want her to be happy, no? She can't be happy without you. And you know that you cannot defeat Alzul on your own. ..She doesn't even know your out here, and I don't want her to. Both of us want the very best for your sister. ..Sonni.. Please.. I could easily put a sleeping spell on you, but I won't. A witch is fucking begging you to not take another step forward. You will have to stab me and chop my head off in order to get passed me. I just want to take you back to where family awaits you. Because one day, you'll realize that everything you did no longer matters. Because in the end, you were too late... Macross died trying to save you from corruption. And she didn't fail. She failed the first time with your little brother, Mason. ..Do you want to put her through that again? For her to witness the death of the sister she loves?
last edited 1年以上前
"A sleeping spell?" Sonni began to laugh. "Like that'll work! HAH! You don't think that being around a bunch of winged demons and ALZUL hasn't taught me anything? Then you got another thing coming! Oh, and if I have to stab you then by the gods I'll get you out of my hair and do just that!" She flipped the dagger up to where the blade was pointing down and put it to the witch's throat. And she wanted to do it. But then she thought of the children. Wiezen Jr.. Zealia. Elijah. "Nnngh..." She lowered the blade for a moment, but then punched her in the face again. "And THAT, is for biting me!!" She glared. "And don't you EVER bring my little brother into this again you fuck. You're lucky you have children who's lives I care about. You're lucky that Wiezen is my friend. And since you want to bring up what my sister died for, don't even get me started about what Wiezen died for. Because I want to kill you. And that's the only thing stopping me. Heh, the irony is it makes me wish I was corrupted again. Because at least then I would've cared less. Go on. Use your stupid magic and take us back to the mountains so I can get away from you before I change my mind."

~

"H-Hey! There's..." Macross's eyes widened for a split second and she rubbed them. "Wiezen?! And the children!" She says before he hand went to her mouth again. Her vision blurred and she stumbled a little before regrouping herself.

Wiezen rubbed behind Jr.'s ears. "Yeah...it sucks being called a leprechaun. It doesn't make sense to you now, but it will once you get older. But I'm sure you won't have to worry about accents or anything." He chuckled before he spotted the others. He would have waved, but his hands were full. "Hey! You guys are a sight for sore eyes!" He joked.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch recoils a bit because of the punch, wondering when was Sonni going to realize that the bite she gave her was actually a transfer of her magic to heal and break the spell that the previous witch had set on her before she ignited her into flames. It was an evil spell that would slowly decay her insides as form a monster in it before it popped out of her stomach. Helga wipes away the blood from her slightly broken nose, blinking with her bloody, red eyes from the multiple punches and burns, then unexpectedly leans forward and embraces Sonni in a tight hug, sighing of relief at her surrender.

Helga: ..Th-thank you, Sonni Shire..

Flynn widened his eyes in complete shock, his mouth dropping slightly as he stared at the figure ahead of him along with the three babies.

Flynn: ...uhh, okay, hold on, am I dreaming? This is a dream, there's no way you're alive. I saw you with my own eyes being stabbed by an ugly hand through a portal!
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: How could he possibly survive?!
"Get...off of me. Before I stab you...in the face. Repeatedly. Multiple times. Without hesitation." Sonni says with a blank expression, her body tensing when she was hugged. "You and Alzul are pretty damn close to being neck and neck when it comes to what I hate most in life. Right at the top of the shit list. And you brought my little brother's name into this." She says, pushing her away forcefully. "I'm losing my patience." She clutched the dagger in her hand tighter as she straightened Wiezen's bag around her shoulders.

~

Macross didn't know herself, but a sight for sore eyes was a understatement! She rubbed her eyes for a second time as Wiezen and the children approached them, just to make sure that the man that was holding those children were real. "It's....it's really you...IT'S REALLY YOU!"

Wiezen gave a little smile, still way above agitated from earlier and more than just impatient. "Hiya people. I'm alive and kickin, don't make me feel like I'm still dead here." He laughed a little. "I'm back and feeling almost better than ever, give or take a few events that's occurred so far."

Zealia poked her head over his arms, looking at the people that were in front of her. Of all of them, she recognized Macross first and she smiled.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..Right.. I'll get this over with.. *grabs her hand, tightening it as she murmurs a spell* Et vasa quo teleporte montes..

With a flash, both Sonni and Helga disappear into thin air, leaving a purple smoke without trail. The scene changed and both of them end up reappearing back inside and in front of the gates of the land of the Oni. Helga breathed in the fresh air deeply while still gripping Sonni's hand.

Helga: ..Thank you.. *releases the woman and looks around at the tall trees*

Flynn: Oh my goodness, your alive! ..Does Helga know? What about Buroa and Sonni? ..where are they anyways?

Elijah sniffed in the air for a moment, recognizing a familiar female scent of roses. He perked his ears and looked around in confusion at the group of people, trying to recognize them. Ma..ma..? He then lowered them when he got no response and growled a little as he snuggled himself further into Wiezen's arms. Wiezen's chest felt odd to small Elijah. It was so hard and flat, unlike what he was used to with his mother, who had a soft, round and bouncy surface for him to lay against.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: It's great to see that you survived, Weizen. And it's nice to see a familiar face in this place
Sonni's hand stretched over and punched her in the face one last time. "That's for bringing back memories of my brother. You have no right to speak his name. And you wont. Ever again. Next time, it won't be a fist that's hitting you. Only something that will hurt with all intentions of it doing so." She turned and looked back at the gate for a moment before her eye twitched slightly. "Who knows. I may just become the next big bad wolf after Alzul with all of this shit that going on." She turned around and started walking. It couldn't be told whether she was serious or joking because how plainly she spoke. "I'm starting not to like this place."

~

"Yeah, I'm glad to still be alive myself. But if you think most of this is unfamiliar, wait until you see who made this place." Wiezen said. "Oh and they know. Well, except Sonni, but I'm assuming that she knows now. As for where they went. I don't know, you can ask them when they get back." He said sarcastically. "But I convinced Buroa to stay inside the gates for a little because of....things. Hey, would you guys mind taking the kids for a moment. I think agitation and impatience is getting the best of me--not from them of course. They're actually the only thing keeping me calm enough at the moment."

Macross blinked for a moment. "Then I think that it would be better if you held on to them for a little while longer." She says. "So, on a scale from one to ten, how beautiful are these children?" She says with a big smile as she played with Zealia for a moment.

"One thousand and beyond." Wiezen answered, chuckling a bit. "I love them all."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The unexpected punch made Helga fall backwards, hitting her head against a rock and making her bleed behind her head as she held her bleeding face again, shrieking while she gently touched her broken nose and busted lip. Instead of getting back up and following the woman, or fighting back as she would expected to do so, Helga just remains in her fallen position and curls herself up in a ball on her side while holding her face and struggling to take a few deep breaths to ease the pain.

Flynn: Hehe, they are beautiful indeed! They share lots of similarities with you, Wiezen! *gently plays and scratches Jr.'s ears as he giggles for it is his tickilish spot* ..Congratulations.
"Yes, congratulations indeed. And welcome back, friend." Macross says with a smile, tickling Elijah behind the ears and watching as he tried to fight the laughter that came out eventually.

Wiezen grinned a little. "Thanks. I appreciate that a lot." He says. "You know...they're everything I ever wanted. Children and all. That's why I'm going to do what I have to to protect these precious little ones." He looked to Macross and Flynn. "This war is ending today."

Macross straightened up suddenly. "W-we still need to find--"

"That's where Helga went. Despite what I had said, and everything else." Wiezen says before she could finish her sentence. "I would've went myself, but--you know what, forget it. Never mind that." He muttered.

~

Sonni spun the dagger around from finger to finger before sliding it back into sheathe that was made in a similar fashion. Her mentality was beginning to shift as she walked along, turning around to look at all of the trees. Mason... The name came back to mind, and all she could remember were the screams of a child.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The small teddy bear stood besides Rosemary in the conversation, sniffing in the air for a moment before turning around and looking towards the path to the gate, then looked back at the group of people.

Coco: Actually, she's back. I can smell her. And I smell Sonni too. They're by the gate.

Elijah glanced down at the talking bear, elevating it with his magic and bringing it up to him where he could hug Mr. Snuggles and chew on him. Oddly, the bear didn't mind at all. He was used to acts like these for years.
Macross's eyes widened for a moment. "S-Sonni's back!?" She looked off towards the direction of the gate as she remembered that they were supposed to be looking for her. But she was back now, and that took some of the anxiousness off of her chest. But she needed to see her, to see if she was alright. And she was sure that they making their way to them now. She let out a sigh of relief.

Wiezen looked down to Jr as he felt a tug on his fur, only to see him trying to bite at his fingers again. He lowered them down to the ground for a moment for them to go and play. "Well Bear, looks like you have another hand full to look after too." He said with a small laugh as he watched Elijah chew on him. "Three children full of magic."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Elijah tugged on Snuggles's ear, while Zealia bit on his bowtie and Jr. pulled on his fluffy paw.

Coco: It's Mr. Snuggles. And ehh.. Believe it or not, mate, Quartz was rowdier as a child than all of these rascals combined. ..Besides, I don't mind. I love children. It's my job. *turns to Macross* Indeed darling, your sister is back. One of them seems to be still while the other walks I believe. *turns back to the children and begins playing with them*

Helga remained in the same spot, her head still against the rock, bleeding while she clutched her broken nose. A blood vessel in her sclera had bursted from the blow, spreading the blood through her white eye while her pupil became slits because of the pain. ..She was going to heal herself, but she decided to let the pain soak in before doing so. She didn't wanted to waste her magic on such petty blow. The witch stares at the ants crawl by her on the ground, watching them carrying tiny shreds of leaves in a line.

"I am not...calling you that." Wiezen says. "I'm a grown man for crying out loud, and saying it doesn't sit right. It just...doesn't." Wiezen said, covering his mouth as he was beginning to laugh. "I-it's actually kinda funny. I think Bear is the only thing I can feel comfortable with without feeling awkward. And besides..."Mr. Snuggles" sort of sound like some sort of pedophile name if I were to say it, honestly."

Macross was only half listening as she stared out toward the gate intently, wondering. She found herself starting to zone out as a pain ached at her body and everything with black for a moment in her vision. It was happening again....she could see herself...and everything around her. But it was so hard for her to think that it was unbearable.

Enricho: (He looked at Macross, noticing she was in some sort of pain) Macross, are you okay?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The teddy bear raised an imaginary eyebrow as he looked back at Wiezen with a disgusted look on his face.

Coco: Says the gentleman who sexually assaulted my owner. Quartz named me, so if you have any complaints, Sir Wiezen, you may go to her and rant about how much of a "macho man" you are that you can't bare calling me by my actual name, because that's one of your greatest problems in hand, right? Cos that would insult your, uh, "manliness". Riiight.. *rolls his button eyes and returns his attention to the babies* If you want to make yourself useful as a husband, go welcome back your wife, will you? ..And I suggest you not to make a big scene, almost like a baby because we've had enough of that from you. *smiles through his sewn mouth* I'll take care of your children. *frowns* ..And don't mention that "name" ever again in front of her, do you hear me? She's had enough of that in her past.
last edited 1年以上前