Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 13264

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Coco: ...Not sure, hunter.. I sense danger. Do you not feel the ground shaking slightly? Hmm.. *pauses for a second as he drags his claw along the ground, scratching it* It's coming from the north.. Best we stay here where we'll be safe, but far enough from the capital..
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: If there's danger, then I don't doubt that the rest are in the middle of it. We need to go and check to see if they're safe
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"H-Helga! HELGA!" Macross looked up to Drenchel quickly. "Go go go!!" She says, but then she pauses. "WIEZEN!!!" She nearly screams, only to find a hand furry hand go over her mouth. That calmed her down some.

"I'm here..." Wiezen spoke, standing on the the large winged demon's forearm. "You're going to be alright Helga you hear me love...." He says, his ears lowered. "Go...get her out of here. In fact, take her to the mountains where you took Sonni. It's the safest place I'm able to think of right now. I'm going to gather the others. I'll be quick."

Drenchel was silent for a long moment. "I do not take orders from the likes of--."

"DRENCHEL!! THIS NOT THE TIME!!" Macross snapped as Wiezen jumped off and disappeared.

"Yes...my mistress."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Coco: I am not taking the girl to a dangerous area nor any of you when Quartz gave me strict orders to keep you all safe. *his four eyes all blink at the same time* ..But I also must make sure she is safe.. I need to make sure my owner is safe..

Helga's unconscious body began to feel cold at the touch, and the grey of her face slowly began to consume her entire body. The veins underneath her eyes were joined with a pinkish and orangish shadow that resembled fatigue, and her cheekbones began to sunk in even more. Her sternum and ribs were now visible, and the only thing that seemed to have some meat on it was her pregnant stomach.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: Mr. Snuggles, please, we need to find Helga and the others. If we don't find her..... I don't know what I'll do (Starts to tear up in front of him)
"What are you trying to fly all gentle for!!? GO FASTER! FLY LIKE I'M GOING TO DIE OR SO GODS HELP ME--!!" Macross says to Drenchel, only to fly back against his chest and clutch Helga against her as the wind from the sudden boost in speed occurred. She hugged her against her as she felt the chill of her skin and tried to keep her warm.

"I apologize deeply that I cannot call forth gate for you to enter through my mistress! But i did not think that you would care so deeply for a witch either!"

"Well I do! And so does Wiezen! I told you that this woman was my sister and I meant it!" Macross says.

"Humans are strange creatures indeed...."

~

Though he could barely use magic anymore, Wiezen was able to utilize the small bit of magic that Helga had given to the highest potential that it could with that small amount so he could try using a teleportation spell. It's as if it's feeding on her from the inside...as if all of her body's nutrients in being drained into one area.... He could remember vaguely how his father had explained to his birthing to him.

"Ye were like a leech ye were! Drainin' yar mudder like the mosquito yar are naw ye facking fa--"

And the rest after that was unimportant because it was just another day of being beat for him. But maybe that was what was occurring with Helga. After all, he was a half warlock, and she a witch. Which meant that things could eventually revolve around the same predicament with giving birth. He made himself focus on finding the others, trying to remember what their presences felt like so that he could get to them.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Coco: Ngghh.. *frowns at the crying little girl, then releases a sigh while still in his monster form* ..Very well, darling. We'll find her. But no more crying, do you understand? I don't like the sound of tears and sniffling. ..Hang on! *scratches the ground again, then sniffs the grass and instinctively perks his ears at a certain direction* That way! *follows his statement while carrying the others on his back*
There! Wiezen caught a sudden but small spike in emotion from a distance as he concentrated harder. Rose...I guess this would be the only time I'm able to say that I'm glad you're crying... He honed in on the presence of where he had felt them and his blue eyes sharpened once more, the fur along his forearms spiking into needles as they had before. "Emotina Transportai!"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wiezen teleported himself right in front of the mighty bear who was running, and who, luckily, stopped himself before smashing the warlock against a tree or something. The bear perked his ears and slightly tilted his head, dilating all four eyes of his down at the being.

Coco: It is you, the warlock. *observes the fur in his forearms* ..And something else. Where is Quartz?
Flynn: *peeks his head out of the bear's back* And where's Macross and Sonni? ...And where the hell have you been?!
Enricho: We need to find them. Things have gone terribly wrong
"There's no time to explain! You, bear, snuffles...fluffles...whatever you're called! How much magic can you produce in under ten seconds!?" Wiezen says before looking to Flynn. "They're alright, Sonni's at the mountains with the Onis and Macross is heading there as well with Helga. Right now, it isn't safe...ANYWHERE but where we're about to go!" His clear blue eyes were panicking, but he remained calmed. "Alright, need magic, ten seconds, WE NEED TO LEAVE." His eyes narrowed as his senses felt a spike in the atmosphere. He let out a growl as he felt a portal opening somewhere close. "Another gate? Here? Speak of the worst of timings.." He looked back to the bear. "Can I trust you right now? Let out all of the magic you can right now. I need enough to teleport you all at the same time, as well as everyone here in the capital. Make it quick, because time isn't exactly fond of us at this moment. I need to get all of you to Helga."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The gaunt witch in Macross's arms suddenly twitched her ears while still unconscious. The small outline of a foot could be seen kicking at the stomach's surface, as if it was trying to escape. Then there was the outline of a hand that stretched out the witch's stomach, and the hand oddly seemed to end with very sharp nails, slowly dragging its way around the tummy. Helga suddenly began shaking until she went to a full on seizure of some sort.

Coco: It's Mr. Snuggles. And ten seconds? No problem. *leans back a little and scratches the dirt with his claw once again, then releases another roar, a roar that was so loud that made the trees surrounding them shake. The shout made an orange, sparkly smoke of some sort come out of his mouth and shoot itself directly into Wiezen's chest, stuffing him with a strange, yet powerful type of magic. The magic that had been transferred into him could be used for much more than just teleporting.
last edited 1年以上前
Drenchel had delivered a message to Sonni through a broken telepathic connection with the command from Macross before they had reached the mountains of their destination. By the time they got there, both Sonni and the Oni Buroa were awaiting them.

"Oss! Thank gods you're alright! What's going on with such a sudden mess--Helga!" Sonni exclaimed with a gasp when she saw her condition as Macross jumped down with Helga in her arms.

"There's no time for a proper explanation sister, but just know that we need to get some where safe. NOW. Wiezen told us of mountains that we could go to to do so for Helga and to rest ourselves. Things aren't looking to well, not here, or anywhere else at the moment." Macross spoke quickly. She looked to Buroa. "You must be the woman friend..."

Buroa blushed a bit, even through her red skin, looking to Sonni. She told them about me!? Awwww!

"Follow me!" Both Buroa and Sonni said at the same time as they turned and began to lead the way.~

~

Wiezen inhaled for a moment, and then exhaled slowly. "I apologize in advance to you all but I have not the time to cast a proper spell so this may hurt your ears and sting just a bit." He began to force the magic that he had received from the bear and the magic that he had borrowed from Helga to push towards one another and create a sort of fission within him. His clear blue eyes shrunk as a circle of magic appeared at his lips as he brought in a deep breath. He then let out a ferocious roar of his own, shattering the magic circle and sending the shards flying into the arms of the bear and everyone on his back.

The shards burst and created a magic that began to spiral around them before sending them through a blurring tunnel until they were thrown out onto the other side in the presence of Macross and the others.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The bear landed surprisingly on four paws, making sure that everyone on his back was okay before turning to Macross and Helga.

Coco: Quartz!
Flynn: Helga! What's wrong with her, why does she look dead?! *quickly jumps off the bear's back and runs to Macross, helping her carry the very lightweight witch*
Quartz: *settles the others on the ground before turning his attention to his owner* It's sucking the life out of her. The child. She's over one thousand years old, she doesn't have the ability to produce a child without magic, therefore it is feeding off her magic to maintain itself alive!
Franziska: Can't it use the magic from others to help fuel it and keep Helga healthy?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Coco: I'm not sure. I think it needs the magic of a person that shares the same blood as it does. And since it's forming in her stomach, it reaches for the magic coming from it's mother.. But it's the baby's choice. It chooses rather with which magic it wants to consume. The only way I'm aware of to fix the situation is to exterminate the problem.. Which is the baby..
Flynn: An abortion?! Poisoning?! Helga wouldn't want to kill the baby!
Coco: Then we need to remove the baby out of her before it ears her alive.
Flynn: It's only been in her for only a few days, no? It's too soon.
Coco: Witches procreate a lot faster than human beings because of their magic.. If we can get the baby out and make it feed off another magic while Helga gains back her strength, maybe it has the chance of surviving..
last edited 1年以上前
"THEN DO SOMETHING DAMN IT!!" Macross yelled. "You people have magic don't you!!? Then stop standing there gawking like piss buckets out in the sun and start doing magic stuff because we ARE NOT killing the child!! And where the hell is Wiez--"

"I'm right here." Wiezen says, already at her side a nearly a blink of an eye.

"GOD DAMN IT WIEZEN!!" Macross's eye twitched.

Wiezen turned to the bear. "Bear, look after them until they reach the top. We can't do much of anything down here." He placed his hand to Helga's chest and began to feed the magic that she had given him back into her, along with a portion of his own that had became more potent with him becoming what he was now.

"Wiezen what are you talking about? What's going on!?" Sonni asked.

"Wiezen!" Buroa said in a gasped, staring at his appearance.

"HEY! What's going--"

"SHUT UP!!!" Wiezen yelled finally in a loud snarl. He looked at everyone. "I don't have time to explain the things that I want to. I don't have time to tell anyone out yourf you hello or how things bad are getting. Just know that I'm trusting each and every last one of you to shut your damn mouths and get to the top of this mountain!" He says, pausing as her heard only silence. And then he spoke again. "What!? Did you not hear me? I SAID GO!!" He snarled.

Macross and Sonni looked at one another before they began to pick up their pace with Buroa quick at their tails.

Wiezen walked over to the bear. "Here...you're going to need all of this back to help her with..." He said, putting his hand on the bears head to transfer his magic back. "I'm only half of a warlock, and the little magic that I'm able to use now is about to reach its limit right about, and it'll get in the way of what I gave it all up for. It was never mine to began with...and I probably won't be able to use anymore for a while so here...you'll have better use for it than I will right now." He murmured something and pushed another portion of his magic into the bear. "That bit is a bit more richer than the little that I already gave her. But it'll work in an emergency. I'll be up with you all as soon as I can, got it?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The little bit of magic that was returned to her made Helga's skin shine the slightest while her the meat of her skin slowly diminished again. The mighty bear nods its giant head at the man.

Coco: Understood.

The witch painfully gasps for air and widened her eyes, blinking very weakly at the sky. Her dull eyes were in search for one being only, and she relaxed a little when she saw Wiezen near her. Helga struggled in breathing, but the sight of the sky made her calm down to the point where she felt numb. When she looks to the left, she encounters Flynn staring at her with worried eyes.

Flynn: Don't worry Helga, we'll get this little demon out of you.
Helga: ..I need.. I need it out.. I don't.. I don't want to do this anymore.. *sniffles as she is unable to move her neck*
last edited 1年以上前
"Nnnngh." Wiezen glanced out further off. "Another one..."

"Oi! Ya need some help!?" The voice of the big dark green Chief Borus Khan of the southern Onis spoke before he fell a short way from the sky, landing on his feet beside Wiezen. "I heard all the commotion so I decided to send some of my troops out to the towns as well. Now that I'm here, ain't nothin gettin to this mountain if that's what you need!!" He says with a hardy laugh.

"Ch-Chief!" Wiezen looked up at the big oni. "I don't think this will--"

"But of course it will ya runt! I ain't the only one that's decided to come out and play either!" Borus Khan says, resting the length of his gigantic club over his shoulder as he drunk from his gourd.

"He's right you know." The sandy skinned Chief Jinja Bach of the Western Oni tribe walked to Wiezen's left. "You called upon us for our help, correct? Then we are here to aid you." A small group of the western oni tribe stood front and center behind him. "There are more of my forces around these mountains as well a dispatched. We are ready for battle."

"We are ready as well." Chief Rooka of the Northern Oni tribe walked to the front lines as well, his icy blue skin becoming much more...well...icy. He toted his club at his side, ice sickles sticking from them. "All my forces as been dispatched. Its been a while since I've been on the front lines. The Three Council Chiefs of the eastern Onis will be out with distant warfare assistance from afar." He looked off in the distance for a moment. "Thank you, young man. For the first time in thousands of years, our tribes have united more than any of us could have ever imagined doing so. You have aided us in healing our differences and coming together."

"Iye, ya did." Chief Borus Khan spoke. "We owe you more than you could ever imagine. And us onis NEVER go back on our debts. We'll hold the lines for as long as we need to. Ain't nothin gettin passed us! And you, have a tribe of your own to get to eh?" He said with a large grin, exposing rows of sharpened yellow teeth.

Wiezen stared at them all there...together. The sight of each oni tribe standing side by side like that...it was a sight of awe. "Then....then I don't care if this is a war!! All of you better have your multicolored asses back where you belong afterwards!"

"Yeah yeah yeah, get your puny ass going!" The Chief Borus Khan says. "Trust us. We have it from here on out!"

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga struggled remaining conscious as she took small breaths and rested her hand above her chest. She could feel each bone that was visible within the skin, and her face only seemed to get more hollow and hollow. It was cold, or so she thought. She was freezing, and all she felt like doing was sleeping. Her dim eyes wandered to Flynn again who was walking besides her with his bag of supplies.

Helga: ..F-Flynn?
Flynn: Hm? *perks his head and quickly looks over to the emaciated witch* What can I do for you?
Helga: ..If I.. If I don't make it.. Tell Wiezen I'm really s-sorry.. For everything I've done to h-him..
Flynn: You're not going to die, Helga! Stop talking nonsense! You have so much more to do in this world.. Remember? I was going to teach you how to play an instrument and I would buy you a chocolate cake and.. and.. Everything was going to be perfect.
Helga: *whimpers quietly* ..I need.. I need to kill this baby.. I don't know if it even is a baby.. What if it's an actual d-demon? ..I did sleep with Wiezen while still being g-green..
Flynn: You don't know what you're saying, witch.. We'll get the baby out of you, and it's gonna be healthy and your gonna be okay.. We're almost there..
Helga: *groans in pain as she just stares at the sky* It's feeding off everything I have.. Is a baby that strong and selfish and greedy?! Hnnnghh. ..h-how?
Flynn: We'll cut you open and rescue the both of you.
Helga: Nnnghhhh..
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Flynn, is there anything I can do to help. I want to do something besides make fire potions and be useful in some way
"It's going to be alright Helga...just stay strong...stay strong okay?" Macross spoke to her as they made their way up the mountain. "You've been through all of this, now isn't the time to be trying to give up!"

"Come on Helga, just keep fighting! You're not dying here! I swear if you die on me imma bring you back somehow and kick your ass you hear me!" Sonni said, holding her hand in hers as they made their way up the mountain. "You have a baby to see and a life that you need to live!

Buroa stayed silent as she lead the way further up. She glanced back a few times. "The gates just up ahead!" She says when she finally spoke, the giant gate coming into view.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Oh yes, you'll be helping me Franziska. You'll be helping me with cutting open a pregnant witch.. Try to find the cleanest dagger around here..
Helga: ..d-dagger?! *clenches Sonni's hand tightly as she begins to sweat* Have you ever even helped give birth before?!
Flynn: ..who has?
Helga: Gahhh!!! *hisses as her eyes become slits before returning back to their dim, normal state*
Franziska: Alright (Heads back and comes back with a sharp dagger shining in the dim light from the moon)
As the approached the gate, Buroa went to it and started to pushed in the square. "Come on...come on..." She said as she twisted it, pushing it in further until the sound of the gate unlocking could be heard.

Macross looked around for a moment, trying to think through her frantic thoughts. Come on Oss...think...think... "E-Enricho! I need your help with something!" She says as she began to carefully pull up her sleeves. "Its a little risky but right now I don't car--AAH!!" She jumped with a small squeal, being careful not to drop helga. "Nnnngh. WIEZEN!!"

Wiezen just gave a shrug as he rolled up his sleeve. "I've got one more trick up my sleeve." He says much more seriously. "There may not be a need to go through the trouble of cutting open my wife." He says. "The bear said the baby needs to feed from magic. Preferably from the mother. Well if that's the case then that's where I'm stepping in."

Sonni looked at him. "But I thought you said that you didn't have anymore magic left in you right now?" She says, clutching Helga's hand tight in hers.

"I don't. But like I said...one more trick up my sleeve." Wiezen spoke calmly. "If there's one thing I learned, its that magic isn't the only thing that's potent enough to cast a spell. And to cast a spell, there can be something else used evaluate for it."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Excellent, Franziska.. *glances back at Helga* We'll be holding you down with rope, because it might be just a little painful, and we can't give you any sort of numbing or morphine or else the baby can die.
Helga: Rope?! Yeah, as if that's going to hold down a w-witch! ahhrghh!!
Flynn: Helga, these ropes have a special liquid in them.. Which is.. A type of water.. It's the only thing that can restrain you.
Helga: *widens her eyes* Holy Water N-no, no! That's gonna burn! I'll remain still, I promise!!
Coco: *walks on four paws besides the crowd of people, keeping his four eyes on his owner* Quartz, it'll be okay..
Helga: No it won't!!! None of this is okay, Snuggles!!! Is this the revenge I get for all my sins?! I've apologized for everything!!!
Coco: Quartz, do you trust me?
Helga: Mmmhm, mhm, mhm.. *pants heavily*
Coco: Then you should trust them too. They'll take care of you, and I'll feed all my magic once the baby is out.
Helga: Give it to me now!!! *snarls in pain*
Coco: I can't.. The baby will just consume it itself rather that you doing so.
Helga: I SWEAR TO THE GODS AS SOON AS THE BABY COMES OUT ITS GROUNDED FOR ETERNITY!!!! *breathes deeply as she lifts her weary eyes at Wiezen who came around* ..N-No!! Don't use the last of your magic.. I'll be o-okay. You've done enough for me. I deserve this pain after all. I deserve every ounce.. But you don't deserve putting every last bit of your powers in me.. Just.. Just be by my side.. *lowers her ears*
last edited 1年以上前
"The gate's open, lets go!" Buroa says as the gate opens to full length.

"You're wrong." Wiezen says, kissing her on the forehead. " You don't deserve all of this pain Helga. If anything..I'm a part of this to." Wiezen says. "I'm not going to let you suffer because of something like this, and I'm to stubborn just to sit by and do nothing. Your name is Helga...and you're a witch. And the love of my life. I'm suppose to give you everything I have...just like you've done for me so many times. You trust me don't you?" He smiled a little before glancing to Flynn. "I'm going to need you to make another one of those potions like you did for Macross's arm."

"Wait what!? You're going to saw your arm off!?" Macross exclaimed. "What is THAT going to do!? That's not going to help anything!" She says as she carried Helga through the gate.

"Wiezen stop being stupid!" Sonni agreed, siding with Macross. "If you cut your arm off then what!?"

"Saw my arm--what the hell are you two on about? Idiots..." Wiezen grinned a little. "I was born to be stupid. But not THAT stupid. If its one thing I've learned from this it's...it's sacrifice. And out of everything I've done I want to finally do something important not because I need to. But I want to. Actually, both. Not just because it'll make me feel better. But because I know it's going to help. I may not have any magic to use but I do have something that I think is far more potent. The only other substitute I can use for magic is..." He placed his furry hand on Helga's stomach and used his teeth to tear off a piece of clothing from his sleeve and tied it tight around his arm. "If this child feeds as quickly as its said to do, then I won't have any problem offering it something that wastes slow, thanks to my warlock DNA and my..uh...other half. A bit more valuable, but a lot more potency that'll keep it busy being fed. My life force and span." He says as his hand began to glow a bit. He winced a little as he forced the light to brighten a bit more. "Bear, use the magic I gave you for Helga's sake. As long as she has enough strength, it'll reduce the burns of the ropes. If she's trusting you then hear me out. I'm trusting you as well. If she's as important to you as you say she is then...DO NOT let her stop me." He says.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Turns, not wanting to see what happens)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Luckily for you, Wiezen, I saved some of the remaining of the potion I made for Macross.. *pulls out the orange, familiar vial from earlier* Which means we won't have to waste time. But either way we have to cut her open, because she cannot possibly give birth to whatever is in there consuming that much magic..

The bear nodded at Wiezen, making his way where his head leaned over Helga's face.

Helga: Ngghh, no, no!! I'm so sorry Wiezen this is all my fault!!! And I'm sorry Buroa, and I'm sorry Macross and I'm sorry Sonni! I'm so sorry Enricho and I'm sorry to everyone I've ever harmed in anyway!!! *releases a gasp to breathe deeply, then looks up at Snuggles*
Flynn: You'll be okay, Helga!
Helga: *glances at Flynn with frightened eyes* Promise me you'll get the baby out as soon as you can to help Wiezen!!! And give him the potion as soon as possbile!!
Flynn: I will..
Coco: *nods its big furry head at her owner, then suddenly licks her pale cheek with his tongue, transmitting the magic that was given to him by Wiezen into her*
Flynn: *pulls out the ropes he was talking about, pouring a clear liquid on them* We have no time to waste! *ties the rope around a tree, then grips Helga's thin wrists and restrains her*
Helga: *winces in pain* ..A-ahhh!!! *clutches her fists as she tries to move, but she can't*
last edited 1年以上前
"Lie her down, it'll make things much easier that way!" Macross says as they went further into the gate. Wherever they were now it was beautiful. Unbelievably beautiful. But she didn't have any time to waste observing the scenery. She lowered Helga to the ground carefully on the soft luxurious green of the grass.

Sonni helped ease her down as she was laid onto the grass, keeping her hand in hers while she sat down on her knees. She felt Buroa's hand lightly on her shoulder and she glanced to see her kneeling down beside her. That made her feel a little better about things.

"Right...." WIezen says, giving a nod to Flynn. "You know Flynn...you've become a much better Alchemist since the first time you've met any of us. Glad to have you----nnngh.." He paused for a moment as the skin along his arm slowly decayed slightly, as he knelt down, relocating his hand to Helga's chest so that he wouldn't be in the way once Flynn began to make the incision. "...glad to have you with us." He finally finished the sentence.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: ..Thank you.. It means a lot to me coming from a warlock and a.. Well, something else..
Helga: Nghhhh!!! *squirms as the ropes tied around her wrists burn her skin* Flynn, hurry!!!
Flynn: Right, right! Okay, Franziska, I hope that dagger is clean! *pours the holy water on the blade* This will hurt, but it will be easier to cut through the flesh* ..We need to make sure not to cut the damn baby! All hands get ready! Preferably find a bunch of towels because there will be major bleeding!
Helga: *grips Sonni's hand tightly, and her nails begin to penetrate the human's flesh slightly* S-sorry, I can't help it!!
Flynn: ..Okay..

The alchemist inhales deeply, then places a gentle hand on the stomach. He taps the bump around until where his instincts tell him where to cut, then he immediately sinks the blade into the witch's abdomen, making a horizontal incision while his eyes blink in complete concentration. Helga releases a loud scream of agony as she feels the blade burning her skin and cutting her open. Once the cut is a good size, Flynn gently shoves his hand in the body, receiving help from Franziska.

Flynn: ..Uhh.. S-Something doesn't seem right here.. She isn't having a baby..
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: What do you mean, Flynn?
"Wait What!?" Sonni says, her mind boggled at Flynn's words. The small bit of pain from Helga's nails digging through her hand seemed to numb all together as she looked at him, her grip tightning around Helga's more and unnoticeably digging her nails further into her hand.

"What do you mean she isn't having a GODS DAMN BABY?!?!" Macross exclaimed.

"What's going on!!?" Wiezen murmured. "Tell me what you guys are seeing because I've just lost my sight..." He winced a little more, feeling the decay of his arm beginning to increase.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga tried to focus on the beautiful scenery around her, but the pain was unbearable, even with the extra magic and the sacrifice Wiezen was making. Whatever was in here seemed to be consuming every ounce of magic too quickly. Flynn swirled his hands around and kept complete quiet before answering anyone's question. He was focused on the pregnant witch, nothing else. His eyes seemed to widen for a second as his hands remained in her stomach.

Flynn: I have it's foot and it's ear..
Coco: Good, then get it out, mate!

The alchemist slowly and carefully pulls the newborn out, and quickly hands it to Franziska who was holding a towel for him. He hands her the dagger and indicates the woman to cut the baby's umbilical cord off. The baby in her hands was strangely not crying. Wiezen felt immediate relief when he didn't feel that much of his lifespan being sucked out of him, but oddly, the feeling still remained.

Flynn: She's not having A baby.. *shoves his hands back in her stomach* ..Helga's having triplets..
Helga: WHAT?!? -Nnghhh!!!
Flynn: I need more arms!!

He pulls out the next newborn and cuts it's umbilical cord off, handing it to whoever was free at the moment, who as he saw was Buroa. He entered Helga's belly one last time and pulled out the last child, following the previous procedure and handing it in a towel to Macross. Helga released a sigh of relief when she no longer felt the excruciating pain that was eating her alive, but the ropes around her wrist still burned. She perked her ears at the sound of silence, and a concerned look was visible on her now "returning back to normal" face.

Helga: W-why aren't they crying?! Are they dead?!
Flynn: I don't kn-

Suddenly, all three babies burst into a sudden cry ironically at the same time, which makes even Flynn recoil in shock for a moment. He then shakes his head and searches his bag for the vial he made for Macross earlier to heal Wiezen.
"TRIPL--" Macross didn't have time to finish her sentence as one of the triplets was given to her. When they had all began to cry, her cheeks flushed. "Oh my god...." When she spoke, she sounded as if she were horrified at first. "THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE!!" Both her and Sonni squeal at the same time. cradling the baby close to her. "I call Godmother!" She says. "WIEZEN! You've got three on your hands!!"

"Why is it so puny and small!?" Buroa said, not sure what she should do with the infant in her arms. She had never seen a witch bare a child before, and it made her slightly uneasy at first. But then she couldn't resist their small size as they had all began to cry at once.

"Triplets..." Wiezen says, sniffing the air since he couldn't exactly see anything. "Wait...wait a minute. Isn't that when three--" When he heard three infant cries all come at once, he was taken back in shock. At a lost for words. But then his arm decayed and began to shrivel and as he pulled it away and he bit back a growl in excruciating pain. "This was....unexpected." He managed to say. "That explains why so much magic was being drained..." He blinked at the darkness he saw through his vision, smiling.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn pulled out the orange vial and immediantly went to Wiezen to help him with his arm. Meanwhile, Mr. Snuggles used his bare claws and snapped the rope in half, releasing Helga from her restraining. The sudden relief of that pain made her finally stop squeezing Sonni's hand. She trembled for a minute as she began to gain back her strength: Her pale, grey face reverted back to it's usual pink and colorful form, while her hollow bones gained back weight, making them no longer visible. Her eyes glowed a deep, forest green and the veins beneath them disappeared. A small smile of relief expanded as she dizzily observed all three children in different hands. She then began to heal her stomach wound, and Flynn poured the liquid on a piece of cloth, quickly wrapping it around Wiezen's decaying arm and letting the potion sink in.

(Also, -Universe_Cola-, you can use them as a role and decide on genders and features as well since you're technically their "father" xD)
last edited 1年以上前
(XD I don't know why, but I think I just had a small "Maury" moment lmao)
(But sure, why not? xP)

Macross wrinkled her nose playfully as she spoke to the infant. "I can tell already that you're gonna grow up nice and strong, yes you are! Yes you are little one!" She says rather cheerfully. "Hey! This one's a little girl!" She says. "I can already tell she's going to look just like her mother...err...and siblings...and father...oh jeez..."

"I believe this one to be a male..." Buroa says, sniffing it for a moment before inspecting it. "I have never seen such a puny male child before....and he has little sprouts of fur...and are those tinnie-tiny little fangs...already?" She said in curiosity.

"Shut up Oni! That's my child you're talking about, and he's gonna grow to kick your--" Wiezen felt the liquid on his skin and let out a snarl as the decaying process of the arm seemed to be fighting against the healing factors of the potion, causing immense pain as the flesh grew back and decayed all at one. He reached to his arm with his other hand, wrapping the cloth around it and blindly handing it to Flynn. "I'm gonna have to tear it off after all..." He said jokingly, chuckling in pain. The sharp finger like claws on his hand sharpened themselves further, and he dug them down into his shoulder, clenching his teeth together tightly before he began to tear the mutating arm from his body. "Nnnggggh....Arrghhh...." The rotting flesh started to tear with a nasty rip until he tore it off completely. The wound began to bleed out at first, but fur began to sprout from it and eventually clogged the bleeding. He let out a sigh of relief. "Alright...let's try that again..." He says, looking to were he could sense Flynn with his now pale grey-blue blind eyes. "I think that was at least 100 years off of my back. Cheers." He jokes.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Heh heh.. *distorts his face in disgust as he sees the torn off arm, then shivers before placing the cloth of potion back in place on his shoulder*

Helga: ..I-I don't mean to be rude or anything.. But.. Can I get to hold MY babies?
Flynn: Oops, sorry. *turns to Franziska* Give her the baby before she lashes out on all of us again.
Helga: Nnghh.. *grabs onto Coco's snout to help herself stand up*
Coco: Careful, Quartz!
Helga: *kisses the bear on the nose* Th-Thank you, Mr. Snuggles. *looks at Wiezen with her weary eyes, then walks over to him and surprises him by placing a kiss on the lips deeply before releasing him. She then looks at Flynn.* S-Sorry, continue..
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Here you are, Helga (Hands her the triplets) wow, they're like little people. they're so tiny and wide eyed
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *gently grabs the baby and holds it closely, wrapping the towel around it to keep it warm* This one also seems to be a boy.. So two boys and a girl? *smiles weakly down at it* ..You're the reason why mommy almost died, you know that?

The baby perked its pointy, furry ears and looked up at his mother with his green, slitted eyes before they returned back to normal. He stared at her chest for a second before leaning forward and suckling her collarbone with his small, sharp teeth.

Helga: Ow! *pulls him away gently* ..You're a strong one, aren't ya?
Franziska: They have sharp teeth? They're so lucky. I've always wanted sharp teeth
"NO! Mine!" Macross says when Helga asked if she could have her babies. She chuckled, seeing the look on her face. "I'm kidding I'm kidding....but you can't hold all three at once." She looked to see the baby girl open her eyes. "Oh my..." One of the child's eyes were a clear sky blue identical to Wiezen's except a little lighter with a slit as its pupil, while the other was the same color as Helga's. "I think we have a winner here!" She says with a grin. "She's so calm...but she's going to be a fierce one!"

"Here, have him...I think he's about to pee..." Buroa says right after Macross had jokingly denied Helga her infant. The infant seemed to try and latch on to her. "Uh...what do I do?" She says almost cluelessly, looking to Sonni for help.

Wiezen smiled. "I'm glad you're alright...." He says, his ears perking. "I'm very happy that our children are as well." He then looked over to where he had heard Buroa. "I swear to the heavens...." He chuckled to himself. My vision should be back after a little while... He felt the cloth on his shoulder start to help his arm heal.

Sonni rolled her eyes, nearly laughing herself but managing to hold it at bay. "Here, let me take him off your hands..." She says, taking the child into her arms. "Aww...look how blue his eyes are!" She cooed, rubbing behind his pointy ears and watching as the child began to make an attempt at laughing as it squirmed a little. "We need some names here!"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: They were just born, and they already have features of a toddler! *gently scratches the back of the baby's ears, making him yawn and nibble on her pinky* ..Ouch.. *looks back up at Wiezen, then notices his pale eyes, placing another kiss on his cheek* Thank you.. You'll be alright. And if not, I'll make a potion to cure your sight myself.

The baby perks his sharp ears again, raising its tiny head at his parents. He giggled, displaying his small fangs.

Helga: What's so funny, little man?

The baby perked its ears again, tilted his head in confusion at her words. He unexpectedly began to giggle once more, and a golden aura surrounded his body as he magically began to float up in the air. Helga widened her eyes in fear and shock, then looked at her two other children who observed their brother in the air, soon following their lead until all her triplets were now off ground, floating in the sky.

Helga: Gah!! Get back down here right now!!! How are you three doing that?!
Coco: *raises his giant head at the kids* They're using the magic they sucked out of you and the father.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: And they can float? Man, they're only a few minutes old and I'm already jealous of them
"H-hey, get back here!!" Macross said frantically, reaching to try and grab the baby girl. "You get back down here this instant!!"

"This is going to be trouble..." Buroa says, looking up at the children as they floated above into the sky. "So what exactly do we do? Take the magic back from them or something? Isn't there a way to restrict it maybe?"

"Most likely." Wiezen answered, staring blankly ahead of him as his ears listened intently. He took in a deep breath and sighed slowly before carefully getting to his feet. "But if their using our magic, then we know how to restrict it." He says. "Come now little ones, it's dangerous up there." He said calmly as he focused on where he sensed the magic and began to utilize and oppress it. The baby girl wrinkled her nose at him before she began to float down slowly into his arm. "Ah, there you are.." He smiled before looking back up. "That goes for the both of you is well." The infant in his arm squirmed a little before she began to let out small cries as if to try and communicate with her siblings up in the sky.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(I'm dying of cuteness over here. xD)

Helga: *furrows her eyebrows at the two male infants that ignored their sister from above* You two! Down here, NOW!!! Helga is very tired and does not have the energy to yell!

The two boys perked their ears and looked down at their mother, giggling.

Helga: Well.. *looks back at the girl in Wiezen's arms* I now know who will be the responsible one.

The witch looked back up at her two sons floating in the air, who seemingly looked like they were making fun of her by laughing. Helga growled, disappearing from their sight. The infants tilted their head in confusion and stopped their laughter. Unexpectedly, Helga appeared in the air behind them, snatching the two into her arms.

Helga: Hmph. Parents win this round. *floats herself and the two kids in her arms to the ground*
(xP)

Wiezen chuckled, only to hear their little girl laughing at her siblings, or atleast attempt to. He grinned, looking in Helga's direction. "And I think I know who's going to be the rowdiest of the three." He paused for a moment in thought. "Who knows, they might have a small personality switch once they began to grow." He cuddled his daughter close to him in his arm. "Papa can't wait to see how beautiful you all are." And then, he gave a genuine smile of happiness. "You all are going to have a lot to learn." He was happy to hear a small sound that he took as an agreement.

"Now that's a sight to see..." Macross says, placing her hand on her hip with a smile. "They're quite energetic, and catching on to things rather quickly. I can honestly say that I'm happily impressed."

"We still need names!" Sonni said excitedly. "Because I know we can't refer to them as It 1, It 2, and It 3 now can we?"

last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (To Sonni) I don't know, Miss. Whoever-You-Are. Psychopaths are called names all the time. I believe I was 146
last edited 1年以上前
Sonni blinked for a moment, looking to Franziska. "Miss?" She looked down at her chest and poked her breasts for a moment before looking back to her. "Sorry, I don't catch your drift. Sonni would be fine. So you're a number? And a Psychopath? Neat."

Macross facepalmed. "I don't believe she was referring to---ah never mind."
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Damn, sorry. That was my bad XD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD It's all good. I'm pretty sure Sonni wouldn't have cared one bit lmao 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *holds the two squirming infants in her arms as they try to get comfortable. The two come to a sudden stop when they both observe her chest again, tilting their head and licking their lips* Nu uh, what are you doing? *pulls them gently away, making them whimper of hunger and thirst*
Flynn: I think their hungry..
Helga: They have fangs!!! I'll feed them those big spider legs. Or an apple! Baby Wiezen seemed to like the color..
Flynn: Huh?
Helga: ..Never mind.. *turns back to Sonni as the two infants continue staring at her breasts in hunger* Names? I think I already know what I want to name this little guy. *tilts her head to the left as she interlocks her emerald eyes with the baby's same colored ones* Hmm.. I was thinking Elijah.. *lowers her ears a little, but then perks them* I think it sounds nice on him..
last edited 1年以上前