Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 13264

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Coco: ..Well of course I can, darling! I thought Quartz told thee I serve to protect you. Now come along, it's getting dark already and we already have enough drunks in this bar. Quartz is following the steps of her mother by leaving a child in such place. I'll have a talk with that child. ..Hurry dear, before my stubby paws win you to the stairs!

Flynn: ..Yeah.. Thanks for the help though. And I know that no matter what hell I'm going through, you'll be my light at the end of the tunnel. *smiles at her*

Helga: *smiles innocently at Wiezen as she stares at the aura fading away slowly, then lowers her head at both their hearts, lifting them back at him* Well would you look at that.. Yer gettin' betta and betta at magic ye li-ul rascal!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: I'm glad to hear that (Hugs him)

Rosemary: Okay (Follows him)
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen lifted an eyebrow. "Sowry lassy, but oi'm afraid tat wasn I." He said. "Come to tink of it, oi'm not sure wha tat was. Bu I liked it I did." He said before smiling himself. "An I feel alot betta I do." He placed a softer kiss on her lips before clearing his throat. "All I feel is that I'm glad it happened. And nice job with the imitation, worlds betta than before iye?"

~

"You think so?" Macross held her hand up in front of her and watched as her fingers were beginning to grow back now, but slower than her arm had. They twisted from the flesh and bone that was already there and began to extend out to normal length. It looked as if it would hurt, and for a moment, she thought that it would have, but the pain never came.
Enricho: I'm just glad you were able to survive those sort of treatments, Micross. The thought of you being hurt like that makes me furious
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Coco: *takes his time by climbing each step carefully at a time for being so short, letting out a few breaths* It's been a while since I've walked this much.. *continues climbing the steps while Rosemary simply walks up and beats him to the top* ..Well done, little one! I need to get a pair of those legs of yours. ..This bear is already knackered and I'm not even done with these stairs! *when he arrives to the top, he continues walking in his own pace, searching which room was not occupied* ..Ah! That one right there, darling! That's perfect for you while you wait for Quartz to return. *enters the empty room and holds the door open for the girl*

Flynn: *returns the hug as he rests his chin on her head and strokes her hair gently*

Helga: *bursts out into a long chuckle* I love thine accent. Not even the chant of angels would replace my love for thy voice.. *places another gentle kiss on his lips* Have I ever told thee how handsome and delicious you are?
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: Okay (Walks in and sits on the bed)

Franziska: (Hugs him back, not wanting to let go)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Coco: *closes the door, then walks back to her* Would you enjoy a cup of tea? Or perhaps some cookies while I go check on Quartz?
"Quite often. Oi'm actually very fond of me face becuz of ye. An migh I say tat ya're beau-ee nevar ceases ta astound me, and ye body os'te sexiest curves tat I'ave eva set eyes upon." Wiezen says, returning her gentle kiss. "Meanin' I love ye much darlin'. I won' leh any gombeen shitehawk lay even a li-el fingar on ye I won', or else oi'll kick tere arses."

~

Macross turned and placed her healing hand on his as her fingers were almost done returning into existence. "And the thought of you possibly being harmed made me feel the same." She says, smiling a little. "I learned how to be strong from and for you, and I will continue to do so."
Enricho: (Closes his hand against hers, looking into her eyes)

Rosemary: I'm fine Thanks
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Coco: Very well... I see you are a quiet one, just like her. ..I hope I do not scare or creep you out, darling.. I shall go look for Quartz and bring her back to you. *turns around and walks out the room in search for a specific dormitory*

Helga: Hehe, and I love ye jus as much, my grinch! *leans forward as she begins to bite his neck gently, then lick the skin she sank her teeth on before moving down to his exposed chest and placing soft kisses on it*
Rosemary: Okay (Waits, her feet not even reaching the ground as she sits on the bed)
Wiezen chuckled a bit, letting out a shivering breath when she bit at his neck softly. Feeling her tongue across his skin made him shiver a second time, and as she kissed his chest, he brought her back up to his lips for a moment to deliver a kiss of his own. And then he smirked before making a sudden movement, putting her under him and he was not above her. "Now now lassie, ya're in for quite a treat." He leaned down and bit her neck hard, but not even to hurt. He suckled on the skin where he had bitten before whispering in her ear. "Oi'm gonna give ye somethin' ye'll enjoy I will. A....special treatment. Jus lay an relax." And with that, he kissed from her neck and to her lips, and from her lips down. He snaked his tongue across her neck and nibbled along her collarbone as he began to travel down her body, stopping at her breasts to bite at them a little, licking his tongue between them before going down further until he was between her legs, kissing at her thighs while his hand slipped under her dress and his fingers found themselves rubbing across a warm and moist area in a circular motion. "Jus tell me if ye wan' ta stop." He said with a small grin.

~

Macross looked into his eyes as well before she leaned in, having to push herself up a little, and kissed his lips lovingly. "You are the person I was meant to look after...I'm going to protect you with all I have."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..ahh.. Lassie? I'm n-not a dog.. Or else I would have a leash on me - A-ha.. *clenches the bedsheets as she shivers with each kiss that lowers* ..N-No.. The bet - ahh.. - the bet is still on.. *moans quietly as her legs stiffen* Ngghh.. I.. I - a-ha! ahh.. ..S-So.. So does this.. Does th-this mean I won? I.. I clearly wo-ahh..!
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Kisses her back softly) And I will protect you as well (Wraps his arms around her)
Jade_23 commented…
JUST FUCK ALREADY 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
xD Sorry I had to 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Hey, Enricho is a gentleman. He takes his time XD 1年以上前
"Oh, but ye haven't. I'm simply tellin ye thank ye in me own way." Wiezen said with a chuckle. "An lassie doesn' mean dog. The word for tat is madra. Lassie ees equivalent to "girl", like lad oer laddie ees to boy." He smirked. "Gettin a bih moist are ye?" He says as he moved his finger across her moistness nice and slow. "I tink it's good ye ditched tha panties. It makes for a betta show of appreciation, iye?" He pressed his thumb down on her most sensitive spot while pushing his pinkie through her entry way. "Ah, jus as cozy an warm as it was before. A wee bit hotter too."

~

Macross checked to see if she could moved the fingers on her new hand for a minute or so, working the numbness from them before she pushed Enricho onto his back and straddled him. "Hearing you say such words...." A light blush was at her cheeks. "It just makes me happier..." She leaned down and kissed him deeply.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (A bit surprised at first, he kisses her with affection as he wraps his arms around her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Hnnghh.. *pants heavily while bending down against his arm, shivering.* Y-You don't get to.. ahh.. to finger assault me when this is business arrangement!!! A-A-Ahh.. I.. I clearly won! I-I won the bet fair and squar- ah-ha.. *her cheeks burn a deep red as her tongue is out, panting heavily* I think I'm.. C-Cu-

The love scene is interrupted by a sound of the door creaking as it was opened. When they both looked, still lost in their ecstasy, they saw no one is sight which lead them to return to business even with the door open. Helga continued to moan loudly in the warlock's ears while gripping his arms and leaning her chin off his shoulder. Suddenly and unexpectedly, a lamp is smashed against Wiezen's head, making him fall back on the bed as the witch sighs of relief from the release between her legs. When she lifted her eyes, she encountered the small teddy bear behind the scene.

Helga: ..S-Snuggles?! *crosses her legs and sits up* What are you doing here?! You weren't suppose to become real unless it was an emergency! And you weren't suppose to see that!
Coco: I've seen many many things in life from the eyes of a teddy bear. ...Quartz! What are thou doing with that roguish, elf-skinned weasel?! You’ve returned with men? Is he bothering you? You begged him to stop and he refused. You stated loud and clear that he finger assaulted you. ..Shall I kill him for you? I shall, I shall!
Helga: No! *picks up the teddy bear* Coco, stop! He's not hurting me. You can't just hit whoever gets near me! It's not like that anymore. I left you with Rosemary! *blinks* ..Rosemary.. I forgot I left her..
Coco: I took care of it! Now let me at 'em!
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (Swings her legs back in fourth)
"What the actual FUCK!" Wiezen groaned shook himself off for a moment, taking the time to process what the hell just hit him. When he saw the teddy bear there, his pupils shifted into slits. "A talking teddy bear--" His Irish accent disappeared without a trace. "Well its gonna take more than a damn lamp to do the job you little--" The gold of his eyes flickered and his ears set ablaze as they perked up on his head. "And its gonna take more than some cotton stuffed fur animal to "kill" me! So bring it you li-el shit and imma burn ya to a crisp!" He growled.

~

Macross kissed him repeatedly, finding herself not wanting to leave away from his lips either. But when she did, her cheeks had a lightly darker blush to them. She placed her hands on his chest. "Enricho....I want to seal my love with you...I want to give you my virginity."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Keeps his arms wrapped around her) And I would be honored to be your first, Macross
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Coco: LITTLE?! I was handmade by a warlock, I cannot be killed! Hahahaha, mate, you've got a big storm coming!
Helga: Snuggles, no!!!

A glowing aura surrounds the small teddy bear, and in an instant, the stuffed animal was no more. Instead, it transformed into a real life monster. It grew and grew and grew, seemingly never stopped growing until it reached the ceiling and even passed that. Another set of eyes emerges from his head, and the size of his claws were larger than Wiezen's leg. It remained still as it stared down at it's prey, saliva dripping from his fangs. Helga quickly rushes in the scene and stands in front of the warlock in a protective manner.

Helga: Snuggles, no! You will not lay a claw on him! He has never and will never hurt me!

The creature stared down at the woman he spent his whole life with, his yellow eyes twitching back and forth from the witch to the warlock.

Helga: Snuggles.. *lifts a gentle hand of hers, showing no sign of fear as she places it on his muzzle, slowly petting it's fur* It's okay.. I'm fine..

The bear huffed, glaring at the warlock before it returned to it's original form and landed on Helga's arms. The witch places a kiss on his little furry head and sets him on the ground.

Helga: Would you take care of Rosemary for me tonight?
Coco: Yeah, yeah.. *rolls his black eyes* The same thing your mother said! *glances at Wiezen* Do not underestimate my power, elf. *turns his back and begins to walk out with his stubby legs*

Coco: LITTLE?! I was handmade によって a warlock, I cannot be killed! Hahahaha, mate, you've got a big stor
Macross smiled softly before she leaned down and kissed him again, her lips lingering against his before she straightened herself up and began to remove her shirt, unstrapping the clasps of buttons along the sleeves and the few that were placed along the middle. When she took it off, she folded it in a swift movement and tossed it on the floor beside the bed. She then kissed him once more, this time more passionately.

~

Wiezen's eye twitched as he watched the teddy bear go to leave. Now he was more than ready to fight the damn thing. "ELF!!?" A wall of fire came down in front of the teddy bear. "GET BACK HERE YOU UGLY FUCK! Turn back into the big guy, and I'll show you how much of an "elf" I am!! Ohoho if a warlock made you then you've gone and made a mistake, because I will play the part of scrubbing your ass across this tavern and turnin ya to dust!" He threw his towel to the side. "The bigger they are the harder they fall! Come on, I've got somethin for ya!"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The bear walks through the fire without even wincing, then looks back at the warlock, then at Helga.

Coco: Let me guess, he's new at magic?
Helga: Eh.. I guess you can put it like that..
Coco: *looks at Wiezen* I see you've never seen my species before. And you're suppose to be a warlock? Pfft.. Quartz has told me that you will not hurt her. I am sparing your life because I believe her, do you understand? Like I said, do NOT underestimate my powers. And you do not want to use magic so soon after healing, you numbskull. *walks through the fire and leaves the room, shutting the door with an invisible force*

Helga: *turns back at the angered warlock, then places a hand on his chest* You're not an elf, Wiezen. You're my elf. *kisses his cheek*
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Continues kissing her, feeling her almost bare body with his hands, not wanting to let go of her)

Franziska: (Opens a curtain in her's and Flynn's room, and spots more dust bunnies. She pokes them as she looks in amazement) My names Franziska: What's your name?
"NO!" Wiezen pushed himself away. "Where's my god damn bag!" He went and pulled on his clothes. "Ohohoho!! "I'm sparing you life" oh we're gonna see about that!" He muttered as he bit down into his finger, causing it to bleed. " "Oh he's new at magic", oh and I'll show you "new"!" He began to draw a large circle along the floor, his skin turning a darker green. "I'll show that cotton stuffed langerish schmuck faced gobshite!!...." He ranted to himself.

~

As Macross continued to kiss him back, she rubbed her hands along his chest, deepening their kiss before pulling away again. She unbuckled her pants and undid a few similar buttons before she pulled them off halfway, stopping to go back to her lover's lips.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (As he kisses her, he takes his hunter coat off and begins to unbutton his shirt, trying his hardest not to break from the kiss)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Hmm.. *glances at Franziska, but does not wish to point out the situation in a negative way* Are you making new friends?

Helga: Wiezen, ENOUGH!!! *walks besides the circle of blood, wiping off a section which ruins his ritual* Stop this nonsense, he was only trying to protect me! And now he's protecting Rosemary! Snuggles has been there for me ever since I was born, protecting me from the evil! And I WILL fight you if I must stop you from doing such silly fight! You're threatening a TEDDY BEAR, Wiezen! And I just fixed those fingers of yours, and you dare bite on them?! I don't think so!!! *snatches his bag away from him, making the circle he drew disappear in a snap* Look at me, Wiezen! *grabs him by the collar and makes his eyes interlock with hers* YOU are not going anywhere!!! YOU are going to calm your fucking self and hush up about that bear, do you hear me?! YOU are going to finish what you started with me. And you're going to fuck me reeeeal good just how you promised the other night. You're going to do it for this lassie, ye hear? *snatches him and throws him on the bed with an incredible amount of force, then walks up towards him* Are you going to kill me to get to him?! Because you will have to if you continue with these antics!
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Sure am. I think he says his name is Roberto... He's a shy one (The open window causes the wind to blow the dust bunny away) Aww. Roberto left
"Calm down? CALM DOWN!? THE DAMN THING SMASHED A LAMP ACROSS MY HEAD AND TRIED TO FUCKING EAT ME!!" Wiezen yelled. "And what!? You expect me to just--"It's okay you little fucking schmuck teddy bear that can turn into somethin' I wanna kill! Smash as many..MOTHER...FUCKING...LAMPS across my head as you want!! HERE!! HAVE A GODS DAMN COOKIE!! Oh, you know what, HAVE FUCKING TWO!!"." He rubbed his fingers through his hair and got back off of the bed, grabbing a chair and taking it to the furthest corner of the room. "Screw that bear, I don't care what he is!! I've lost my good mood for today! Great. Just so damn great!" He sat down in the chair and crossed his arms, staring at her with a glare, remaining silent for a moment. And here we go with THIS shit again! The wickedness began to stir in the pits of his stomach and boil. He flicks his hand and his bag flew from hers and into his. "And don't touch my stuff!!" He hissed, setting it down at his feet, straightening his clothes afterwards. "As a matter of fact, you stay OVER THERE, I stay OVER HERE!" He said, keeping the evil stirring in him under his whim.

~

Macross's hands lifted to his chest and she began to help him undo some of the buttons as quickly as she could. One of her hands stayed occupied with that, while the other managed to reach to his waist and unbutton his pants while she kept her lips locked with his.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (As she helped remove his clothes, he decided to move his hands up and try to remove her underclothing)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch stares at the warlock in complete disbelief, then walks up to him only to encounter a forcefield blocking her way.

Helga: Oh, you did not just put up a forcefield on me! You can't go anywhere outside this room. I've already blocked all exits with magic. *undos the forcefield with a spell, then walks through the bubble and glares at him in his chair* That's it! You're taking the antidote! *pulls out the vial from her other dress* Come on, open up!

Flynn: ..That's alright, Smiley! There's plenty more friends to make by the drawers! Maybe there's another one also called Roberto.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Well, it's okay (Smiles to Flynn) I'm sure he wouldn't want to be here for when we have our "second round" (Giggles)
"You think a antidote is going to account for getting a lamp smashed across my head!? I'm not taking any stupid antidote, and even if I did do you REALLY think that's going to change what I'm feeling at the moment!? NO! And if I wanted to leave right now, do you really think that your magic would stop me!? NO!" He fumed. "So geh back te ya're side of te room!" He says, his accent coming to unintentionally while using an invisible force to push her back and away from him and forcefully onto the bed. "I'll take the antidote when I get good and ready to!" He stomped his foot down and a stronger barrier came up around him. "GOOD, NIGHT TO YOU!" He opened his bag and dug down inside of it and pulled out a thick spell book full of notes and opens it, muttering as he opened it. He flipped through a few pages before finding what he was looking for, using the blood that was still dripping from his finger to draw a warding symbol at the barrier before he turned the chair towards the wall.

~

Macross pulled away from his lips and started kissing at his neck, finally getting his pants undone and tugging at them as she went to nibbling on his earlobe. She reached and grabbed his hands to guide them slowly across her body and to the first thing that needed to go. Her bra. She already felt that that was too much room between them.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (The moment his hands met her bra, he wasted no time in unhooking it from the back and pulling it off)
last edited 1年以上前
Macross sighed in relief when he pulled off her bra before she leaned back down to him to caress his lips with hers, now getting a boost of ecstasy as she felt her breasts rubbing against the bare skin of his chest. Lust began to quickly sing through her body and she kissed him harder and much more passionately than seconds before.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
As she was thrown in bed, the antidote accidentally opened and splashed on her skin, causing the holy water in it to burn her neck.

Helga: Arghh! *quickly closes the vial, trying to heal her burning wound, then glares back at Wiezen.* ..Wiezen stop whatever your doing!!!! If you touch Snuggles I will forever be mad at you!! *she tried stomping back towards him, but the forcefield sent her back flying again until she crashed against the wall* Ughhhhh.. *rubs her head and stays huddled on the floor with herself, staring down at her knees and releases an unexpected, quiet cry*

Flynn: *grins at her mischievously* I was just thinking the same. *kisses her cheek*
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Continues kissing her enjoying the feeling of her bare body touching his, as he now tried to remove the last bit of her clothing)

Franziska: (Playfully) A kiss on the cheek? Really? (Suddenly leaps onto him, making him fall back onto the bed, where she begins kissing his lips with much passion)
last edited 1年以上前
Wiezen continued to flip through his book for a moment before slamming it shut and putting it back into his bag. As he did, his eyes came across the vial of blood that he had kept in the side pockets of the bag, and he grabbed to observe it. The blood had become a black gooey substance inside of its place of containment and he stared at it as it bubbled slowly. He felt the urge to drink it for a moment, but decided to put it back inside the side slot of the bag and zipped the bag closed. He sat there in silence, keeping his arms crossed. He ran his hand through his hair again, but this time found a few specs of blood on his fingertips. He poked at the place that the lamp had hit and found the it hurt a bit, and it was bleeding. "Nnnnngggggh.." He growled to himself and began to draw symbols along the walls, turning the barrier black and cutting him from view.

~

Macross gladly tugged at her pants again as he assisted her in removing them. She managed to pushed them down to her ankles before going to take his off completely.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Not wanting to break from the lustful kiss, he used his foot to push Macross's pants off her ankles and onto the floor, as he caressed her now bare body)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *returns the kiss with a slight chuckle as he runs his arms beneath her top and wraps them around her bare back, deepening the kiss and rolling her over to where he is on top so he could fill her whole face and neck with small kisses*

Helga lifts her teary eyes at the now black forcefield, releasing a quiet sigh. When she looks around, she spots the teddy bear walking quietly through the doors and towards her. The witch widens her eyes, quickly embracing the toy in a hug and squeezing it tightly with instant love and care. She hugged the bear that was made by her father, primarily to protect her from when he came home drunk. She hugged the bear that kept her going through her young years. The bear that kept her company while mother and father were away. The bear she so deeply loved and care for. The bear that protected her from the evil hunters trying to kill her. ..The bear that she stuck in an attic and forgot about until now because of Rosemary.
Franziska: (Kisses him back as reaches her hands up to his shirt, unbuttoning the buttons slowly)
Wiezen began to tap his foot while inside the barrier as he began to think of spell after spell until he became impatient with his own thinking and began to say them backwards in his repeatedly. His right hand began to tremble and something from the ambush popped into his mind for a moment. His eye twitched and he lifted his thumb to his mouth and began to bite down on it, eventually breaking it with ease between his teeth and putting the trembling to an end.

~

Macross could no longer help herself and did the same thing as he did, using her foot to push his pants off and onto the floor. Though it was a little bit of a challenge considering her height compared to his and not wanting to break the kiss for even a second. Now there was only one last thing between them. She reached to her panties and began to remove them.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Continues the kiss and helps her remove them, his heart racing with lustful excitement)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga looked at the blocked forcefield, not being able to see anything, then she looks back down at her teddy bear.

Helga: What's he doing, Snuggles?
Coco: Trying to prove himself worthy of being a warlock. Just like every other wizard I've met. Thing is, nothing can kill me. He's wasting his time.
Helga: I know that.. But I want to be there for him..
Coco: Oh Quartz, you've done enough by just being here. The magic he's using is YOURS. You know that, right? That green didn't come from him, it came from you.
Helga: ...Yeah..
Coco: You can break down the barrier.
Helga: I can? No, I'm far too weak..
Coco: Listen to me, dear, you are stronger than you think you are. You're mind is controlling your powers. Don't let names get to you, Quartz!
Helga: I don't want to disturb him..
Coco: You're going gentle again, my witch!
Helga: He won't even let me look at him.. He always acts out and makes me look like the.. Well, the weak one.. The one to blame.
Coco: You cannot let that happen, child!
Helga: I know, I know..
Coco: Go give him a piece of your mind. Show him you can't be thrown around like a doll! And show him that you can be there for him even in his bad moods.
Helga: *slowly nods*

The witch stands up and holds the bear closely as she walks toward the black forcefield where she cannot see a thing. She closed her eyes, placing a gentle hand on the barrier, preventing it from throwing her against something like the last time.

Helga: Wiezen.. Open this damn barrier right now!! I'm counting on you! 1... 2...

Flynn: *grins at her as he strips her out of her clothes, placing a kiss on her bare chest while making out with her on the bed with delight and lust*
Franziska: (Strips Flynn out of his clothes as well, kissing him lustfully, but with her strength, rolls herself out of his grip and rests on top of him, vigorously kissing his neck)
The barrier shook for a moment before expanding in a sudden movement, wavering with an unstableness for a moment before it opened. Or more like began to fall to pieces.. Wiezen stood there, his eyes instantly glued to her. "You wanted the green gone so bad?" He lifted his arm up to show numerous hard and vicious bite marks that had torn through his flesh and made it to bone. "There's your damn antidote." Blood smeared the corner of his mouth. He spotted the teddy bear and his eyes flared, twitching for a slight second. "Oh, so you think this is funny?" His eyes went back to Helga's. "Don't you come near me. Somethin you don't seem to understand right now is that I don't feel like being bothered with. And right now...I'm trying to be as nice...and calm..as I possibly can. No, I don't need your help. No, I don't want your help. No to everything else." His eye twitched again as he looked at the bear again, his pupils dilating. "Now I'm going to count to three....and then I'm going to turn around...go back to my chair....and study my work." His eyes were already slits, and his fingers twitched a few times. "1....2....3." He turned around and went back to his chair, staring at the wall as the black barrier reforming steadily.

~

Macross let out a small moan of excitement as she felt the last piece of clothing leave her body. She tugged at his underwear, accidentally tearing them with the force she tugged with, which caused her to pull away for a moment. "S-Sorr...y?" She said in more of a question, her cheeks flushed.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Don't worry about it. Right now, all that matters is being closer to you than I already am (Smiles to her, showing the honesty in his words)
Macross gave a big smile. "I'll fix them." She says, promising with a kiss in which she mashed her lips against his once more. She pushed her body against his, loving the feeling of bare skin against bare skin. It excited her so much! So so much!
Enricho: (Enjoys the feeling of her body against his, he wraps his arms around her, pulling her close to him. His eyes showing nothing more than wanting lust) I love the feeling of you. I want to feel more of you
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Wiezen, wait! *stretches her arm to him but the barrier blocks her* Wiezeeeeeeeen!!!!!! Wiezen, he came back to apologize!!!
Coco: Uhh, I did not.
Helga: *bangs the forcefield repeatedly* ...Wiezen.. Wiezen.. Wiezen!! Damn it Wiezen, let me in!!! I want to see you!!! I'll make him go away if that's what you want!! *teleports the bear out of her hands back into the room with Rosemary* There! He's gone! It's just me and you now! *bangs the barrier again* Wiezen.. If you don't open this up, I swear I'll.. I'll do the same thing you did with your skin with mine! Please, Wiezen.. You know you can trust me.. Fine, if you don't want my help, I won't help. I'll just remain quiet besides you and not talk! But I just need to see you! Please oh please, I'm begging you damn it! *bangs her head against the forcefield, releasing a groan*

Flynn: Hmm.. I'm starting to like rounds more often. *smiles at her, then covers the both of them with the blanket as they continue their activities under the sheets*