Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Not really. And it's common knowledge that Psychopaths like me die at very early ages. We're all expendable. If one dies, it doesn't really matter. There's always another one that can be found easily
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: But not anyone like you! And I don't want a friend of mine to die.. For simply hanging upside down! Get down from there. You're gonna get yourself hurt. You can fall when you're asleep and hit your head!
Franziska: Don't worry. Think of me like a bat. They sleep upside down, and they haven't fallen or died in their sleep. I've been sleeping like this since I was just a little girl, and nothing's harmed me yet. Always so worried about things, huh (Smiles)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Of course I am! ..Fine! But I'm not leaving you out my sight. You can fall and hit your head, or have a seizure, or have a clot, and nngh.. *crosses his arms as he sits on the edge of bed while staring up at her*
Franziska: (Smiles) Can you come her for a sec, Flynn. I gotta tell you something
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Climb up there? No way. I'll slip and fall. I'm very bad at climbing, and I hate heights. You come down here. It's safer for the both of us.
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"Helga..." Wiezen let out a chuckle, placing his hand on her cheek. He kissed her tenderly at first, not having the words to say how much he loved and cared about her. Not able to tell her how sorry he was and how much he cherished her more than anything. How proud of her he was. How much she meant to him. The kiss deepened as he kissed her harder...now not wanting to let go. Not wanting to leave the warmth of her body...but forcing himself to do so. "They need you...Helga." He gave a sad smile. "I love you....and I'm sorry..." He began to repeat something that he had said a while back. "For every scar on your past, I'll make it a perfection on the present, and a flower field for the future. For every tear that's ever dropped from your eyes not due to happiness, I'll turn into the laughter of joy. With each and every time that you stumble and can't get up, you'll see me right there at your side. This is my vow...I will protect your life as long as the heart in my chest beats and I still have the will to get to my feet. And even when it hurts the most, I will love you to no limits and I'll give it everything I've got to the only person I know in this world. I don't care who I used to be..or the mistakes that I've made...all that matters is that I won't fail you, ever again...." He slowly lifted his thumb and placed it to her forehead. " But if I say that I won't this time....I'll end up doing so o matter how hard I try not to..." He says. "Forgive me...--Oniness de Deel." The last words he said sudden and quick. A spell. One that took him a lot of strain to cast, being that he had very little magic that he could use. The spell placed a mark on her forehead that began to drain the wicked magic from her body, thus transferring some of the green of her skin away from her body as it trailed up his thumb and began to spread over his. And enabling him to cast the next spell. "Go...you go and protect the people that need you...Oniness de teleportae!" This time it was a different version of a teleportation spell, driven almost solely by life force with little magic involved. "Tell the others that they better take care of you or I'll..." He paused, shaking his head at his own words. "....Farewell....Love." He gave one final smile, his eyes regaining their previous golden yellow nature as the green on his skin spread further, before sending her through a tunnel of fog where when it ended...she would be at Rosemary's side.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
NUUUUUUUUUUU I CRI 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
My ship just sunk. 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Nope, not yet. 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM 1年以上前
Franziska: (Chuckles) No, I mean just stand up and come over here for a second
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: -No, Wiezen please!

The witch blinked, and in an instant, she was no longer in the docks. She found herself to be in the same room Rosemary was in all alone. Helga stared at the nothingness in front of her as a tear rolled down her pale, rosy cheek. The woman stared at her hands that were now her regular skin color for a while, trying to process everything that just happened in her mind. No, no, no.. I wanted to be by your side, I need to be by your side! I.. I love you.. I need to see you again.. Helga lowered her ears in deep sadness as she turned around, but then her ears perked and her eyes widened when she encountered Rosemary in her bed.

Helga: R-Rosemary?

Flynn: Nnnghh.. *stands up still with his arms crossed and walks toward her* What?
Franziska: (Smiles and kisses his cheek) I'm glad someone worries about my safety
Jade_23 commented…
あなた forgot rosemary's part. :P 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *widens his eyes and blushes a deep red* ..W-Well someone.. *clears his throat* Well someone h-has to..
Franziska: And I'm glad (Smiles)

Rosemary: Helga!! Is that you!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *the red remains on his face* I'm still not leaving you out of my sight.. *sits back down on the edge of the bed*

Helga: *a faint smile appears in the corner of her lips* Little human.. *slowly walks to her and embraces her in a tight hug as she cries a mixture of sad and joyful tears. She speaks in a soft, cracking voice* Oh, I've missed you so much, my little human..
Rosemary: (Hugs her back, crying a little) I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean to say that. I didn't mean any of it.

Franziska: I hope you don't (Smiles)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: No, no.. *strokes her hair gently as she is still embraced in her hug, then kisses her cheek* Don't apologize.. You don't have anything to apologize for.. I'm suppose to.. to.. *sniffles as tears of sadness stream down her eyes* ..Th-This is all my fault.. Everything!!! Everything is my fault. You are my fault. They are my fault. Wiezen's problems are all my fault.. *lowers her ears in deep sadness* ..Can you promise me something? ..Can you not fall in love anytime soon?

Flynn: *slowly smiles at her, then lays down on the bed* I won't..
Rosemary: What's wrong, Helga? Why are you so sad?

Franziska: There's that smile I was waiting for (Smiles back to him)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *her lips quiver as tears continue to stream down her face* I.. I just said goodbye to someone who I love very, very much! A-And I don't know if I'm ever going to see his.. - his now green face because of me again!!!! *hugs her even tighter while she sniffles* I just.. I just don't know anymore.. B-But this is nothing you should concern your head about..

Flynn: I still do not approve of you sleeping upside down. *grabs a few pillows and places them on the floor right beneath her in case she falls*

Franziska: Alright. If you insist (Lets go and lands on her hands, flipping herself onto her feet) So, what do you suggest I do?
Wiezen put a hand to his head as he felt the wicked energy start to change him. But it would fail to change what resolve he had in his mind. Starting at his fingertips, it regular skin color began to burn away as it was replaced by the color of green as it trailed further up his arms. He stood to his feet and walked from the docks and to the center of the town that he was in now. He placed his palms to the ground, and dust began to rise around him as his aura lifted into the air. "Espereth grandos teleportae". At that moment, every townsfolk was there in their homes. And the next...they were all gone. He pinpointed every life source that he could find and transported them to the first and safest place he could think of. The gate.... By the time he finished, his skin was almost fully covered by green.
~~~

There was the sound of a clap as a portal shut on top of the Cathedral. Dull eyes peered from the darkness, looking down towards Enricho as he had approached it, watching him as he took every step.
Enricho: (As he reads the book, he suddenly feels something watching him) Who's there?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I suggest you sleep in a comfortable bed like that one! *points at the mattress in the corner* With a pillow held below your head, and a warm sheet that covers you.

Helga: *sniffs again, then tucks Rosemary back in bed* I.. I need to go see how the others are doing, but I'll be back to sleep besides you. Is that okay? *lights the candle on the side with her magic, then makes a teddy bear appear in Rosemary's hands* He'll keep you company while I'm gone. His name is Coco.. *wipes a tear away* I'll be back.. I'll just be gone.. For now.. *stands up from the bed, then places a kiss on her forehead*
Rosemary: Okay. Take care

Franziska: Hmm (Suddenly crawls into the bed that Flynn is lying on, and she pops her head out of the sheets, her face inches away from Flynn's) Like this?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: -Gah! ..Yes.. Like that.. *clears his throat* But, uh, rest your head on the pillow.

Helga suddenly opened the door where Franziska and Flynn were together, their faces only inches away.

Helga: *widens her eyes at the scene* -Oh, sorry if I'm interrupting.. *giggles through her tears*
Flynn: *turns her head at the sudden voice* Helga?! *blushes deeply* Nngh.. This isn't what it looks like..
Helga; *sniffs* Of course it's not..
Flynn: *stands up from the bed and hugs her tightly* What's wrong?
Helga: ..I..I don't know anymore..
Franziska: (Thinks about what Helga said) (What doesn't look like what?)

Enricho: (Walks through the cathedral, his pistols in his hands, as he tries to look for what's making that strange feeling)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I didn't mean to disturb your sex -
Flynn: We were NOT having sex. I was teaching her how to lay in bed.
Helga: A dominator, huh?
Flynn: What?! No! *blushes* Ngghh, Helga! Stop judging before you even know anything..
Helga: *lowers her ears* ..I'll stop.. *sniffles*
Flynn: ..I thought you said you were green?
Helga: Wiezen took the green away and now it's on him.. I was able to control the wickedness, but I don't know if he will too.. He teleported me back here after our.. After our date..
Flynn: ..That.. That doesn't sound like it was a good date..
Helga: It wasn't! *sniffles* War is coming and he's going on a suicide mission and all I got was a farewell! And we did this stupid bet which I regret deeply now!! ..Where's Enricho?
Flynn: He went to the cathedral..
Helga: I need to see him. I left him so unexpectedly.
Flynn: But witches can't -
Helga: I don't care. I'll let you get back to your fun time. *exits the room*
Franziska: ......... What did she mean by dominator?

Enricho: (As he keeps looking, he picks the book up and holds onto it) Probably best I don't read here
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I don't know, she's a witch and witches say stupid things sometimes.. *shuts the door, rolling his eyes and returning to bed.* Anyways, where was I? Oh, yes. You put your head against a soft pillow, then sleep beneath the blankets.
Franziska: Hmm.... neat. Normal people have strange sleeping habits (Lies on the bed)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Don't you feel relaxed? You look relaxed even though you don't feel it. And these blankets are really soft. And the candles besides you makes everything smell nice.

Helga continued running through the halls, but she suddenly came to a halt when she realized where she was.

Helga: Monsters aren't wanted here.. Only hunters and humans.. Uh oh.. *makes her pointy ears appear as flat as a human's, then releases a sigh before she continued her run*
Franziska: Yep. And knowing someone is worried about my safety makes me feel real safe

Enricho: (Makes his way out of the Cathedral) Something about this place isn't right
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Good to know. *releases a tired sigh, then lays down besides her and watches the ceiling quietly*
Franziska: (Can't help but hug him as she falls asleep)

Enricho: (Walks back to the Tavern, carrying the book in his hand)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *squirms in her grasp* Umm.. *his face slightly turns pink as she tries to release her from him* Nnghh.. *sighs, looking at her sleep. She places a kiss on her forehead and wraps his arm around her as she holds her tightly for warmth and support*
Enricho: (Continues walking down the empty street, keeping his hand close to his gun)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga suddenly hears a few footsteps from nearby, and out of fear it would be a hunter, she turns into a black cat. When Enricho turns to the left, he stumbles upon the black cat that squirms and yelps after he accidentally had stepped on it's tail.
Enricho: What the hell? Damn cat (Keeps walking)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga hisses at Enricho, then turns back into her witch form, speaking in a familiar voice behind him.

Helga: ..Damn cat, you say? Do you really just leave an animal injured after hurting them? *lifts her hand where she had the mark of the bottom of his shoe* Hmph.
Enricho: Helga? I thought you left. Sorry about that though. Where have you been?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..I was.. I returned back to the forest and spent some time on my own. Wiezen came back for me.. We went to the land of the Onis.. We had a date, the worst one in history.. Then he teleported me here even though I begged him not to.. Now I have no idea where he is.. Preparing for a suicide mission, I suppose.. *lowers her ears* And now I'm here..
Enricho: Suicide mission? What do you mean by that? What's going on exactly?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: A DAMN WAR, ENRICHO!!! *takes a deep breath as she tries to calm herself* Wiezen's evil twin spirit or whatever is freed and his goal is to end.. Well, absolutely everything. He promised to release hell on earth and kill everyone and everything. The capital is the safest place right now. And.. And Wiezen is going into enemy territory to do stupid shit, by himself!! We went to the land of the Onis to have a truce and an alliance for this war.. ..What's that book?
Enricho: Something about this thing known as the Land Mover. It seems to be a new sort of religion. People are abandoning their fate in the Ancient Ones and only wish to believe in whatever this thing is... Do you think that these two things are connected in some way?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..I'm not sure.. Let me see that. *reaches out her hand and as soon as she touches the book, her hand bursts into flames* Gahh!! Ow, ow, ow!! *swings her arm around and quickly heals it* Damn it.. Religion does not mix well with magic such as witches and warlocks.. The Ancient Ones banned us monsters from such glorious and religious things.. We can't enter churches or even touch religious things, I guess.. Don't even get me started on holy water..
Enricho: Well, we'll have to look into it later then
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Yes.. Yes we will.. *massages her hand* Goodnight, Enricho. It was.. It was nice seeing you again.. *turns around and walks off*
Enricho: Yeah... goodnight. And it was good to see you again as well
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
A very small smile expands through Helga's sadness as she disappears from the hunter's sight. The witch reappears on the roof of a cathedral in that same area. She sits down on the green tiles, releasing a sigh of sorrow as her ears droop and she raises her emerald eyes into the night sky. I could've been by your side and perhaps sleeping on your chest or eating with you at this very moment.. But instead, here I am.. On this lonely date and missing you desperately.. I crave your lips against mine again.. The goodbye was too soon, too fast.. I.. I love you.. She lowered her head and stared at her lap as another tear rolled down her rosy cheek.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Heads back to the Tavern)
"Oi....fancy stumbling over you again." A familiar voice spoke from behind Helga. Sonni stood there with her arms at her side, her body as still as the stone of a statue, her eyes dead as in comparison to the solemn expression of missing life on her face. When she spoke her voice sounded like it had been drained of everything that made someone human.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga perked her drooping ears and sniffles at the sound of the voice behind her. When she turned around, her eyes widened and become slits, immediately recognizing the familiar, dead face. She stands up from her sitting position, quickly crouching as a purple aura glows in her hands.

Helga: ....You. No, you're not real. I buried you with your sister, Macross. I buried you deep in those woods in the meadow. I concealed your tomb with a spell.. *takes a step back as she prepare for an attack* I'm not in the mood for fighting.