Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 13264

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga gasped for air as she awoke in Flynn's lap.

Flynn: ..Helga? You're awake..
Helga: -Wiezen! ...No, no no no! Damn it Wiezen! *looks around for Wiezen, then up at the rooftop at Macross and Sonni* No, it's too late! *makes her wings appear, her left wing still with a bloody hole through it as she tries to flap to the rooftop*
Flynn: Helga, stop! You're hurting yourself!
Helga: No no no no no no no no no no!!! *climbs up the building since she is at a pretty weak state to use her magic, and finally arriving at the top to encounter the two sisters laying next to each* It's too late.. ..I never got to apologize to her... I'm so sorry..
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *twitches her ears to the sound of fire, noticing the small paper sticking out. She immediately crawls to it, hugging the bag as it reminded her of Wiezen's scent. She carefully lifted the paper and opened it to see what awaits for her in the inside*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga read every word of the note carefully, her face slowly darkening. She swallowed a huge knot of remorse, guilt, and woe as she read the last few words of the letter. Red tears slowly began to stream down her cheek, and she unexpectedly released a loud scream of sorrow as she bursted out in sobs. Sobs that she needed to release a long time ago, but never did. It was such a rare sight to see a beauty like hers cry, a sight that could sadden others. She buried her head in Wiezen’s bag, holding it tightly as she rocked back and forth with her wounded wings covering them both. She didn’t want to be seen like this with the others. She didn’t want them to see what loss could do to her. Loss was the only thing in her entire life she couldn’t prevent. She couldn’t save her father or her mother or any of her family members.

Helga: This is my fault.. I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry.. I’m sorry.. I’m sorry, I promise I am.. Your hair wasn’t an eggshell, I didn’t mean that.. It was a beautiful moon.. I didn’t mean it.. Damn it Helga.. I’m sorry.. *folds the paper, clenching Wiezen’s bag tightly while she continues to sob*..p-p-please don’t leave me too.. Please oh please I beg you from the bottom of my lonely heart.. I don’t want to be with anyone else but you.. I-I learned my lesson.. I need someone.. I need someone to hold.. I’m stubborn and selfish and lonely.. But you, oh there’s something about you that makes all my flaws disappear and I feel like I’m in heaven when I’m with you.. I want to touch you.. I haven’t felt your lips against mine in so long and it’s killing me and I don’t know how I’ll live without it. *sniffles* I can’t go on alone.. I just can’t.. *tries to catch her breath from hyperventilating*
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
(Jesus. I only slept for 8 hours and this is what I find? What happened?)
Jade_23 commented…
HELL HAPPENED AND LOTS OF TEARS 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
GET TISSUES AND READ AND DON'T LISTEN TO SAD 音楽 WHILE 読書 BECAUSE IT SCREWS あなた OVER 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Too much words. I just skimmed it and I feel nothing 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
boiii read them 1年以上前
Enricho: Helga, what's the matter. You're not being yourself.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Wait, no! Don't go.. Please.. I... I love you too.. I love you so much.. And I miss you. I miss you so badly.. *wipes away a tear and sniffles, reading the next note* ..Midnight? Is that soon? Or just for now? *expands a small smile through her tears* Midnight.. *holds the paper close to her chest, exhaling deeply, then looking at the two dead bodies. She removes the necklace around Macross and places it on her own neck, kissing the hourglass gently.*

The witch released a sigh before taking her time in transforming into a manticore, gently picking up the two bodies and places them on her back, making sure their fingers are still connected. She then grabs Wiezen's and Macross's bag, soaring in the air and landing on the ground with the others. She was so tired and weary of using magic, but she managed to stay strong.

Flynn: Are they..
Helga: *slowly nods her furry head, then speaks* ..We bury them, then rest.
Flynn: *nods in agreement* I'll get the shovel. But where?
Helga: Anywhere. A place where they can see the sun rise and set.. We'll bury them together in one tomb. *looks at Enicho* What do you expect? ...Macross is dead and so is her sister. And I am tired of being patient.. Help me find a place to bury them, or perhaps find Rosemary. She's in the form of a robin. *walks off with the bodies into the woods, searching for a nice area while he gets the shovel*
Enricho: She's...... Dead? .......... I'll go look for Rosemary (Turns and goes to look)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The hybrid walked along the small path in the woods, followed by the others with Flynn carrying a shovel. She stumbled upon an open area of tall grass, a meadow. A small smile expanded within her furry cheeks. This should do. A perfect view. A peaceful land. You can stare up in the sky and watch time pass by..

Flynn began to dig, and Helga joined him as well by digging with her giant paws. Once the hole was deep enough, she transformed back to her witch form, panting of tiredness. She lowered the bodies into the crater with the help of her human friends.
Enricho: Rosemary? Rosemary, where are you? OF all the things she had to turn her into, it was a robin
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Do we wait for Rosemary?
Helga: She loved Rosemary.. But.. I don't think it is right to have a little human witness this.. *leans forward and observes the connected sisters, then swallows and before she covers them with dirt, she builds a small wall of magic above them where the dirt won't hit their faces. Afterward she throws back in the chunks of earth she pulled out with Flynn.*
Enricho: (Continues looking for Rosemary)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga, Flynn, and Franziska finish burying the sisters, and they all surround the grave. The witch, with the very little magic she had left in her, began to create a variety of flowers that bloomed, surrounding the grave with beauty and love. She released a sigh and kneeled to the ground, exhausted. But then she remembered that it would all be worth it when midnight arrived. She waited for Enricho and Rosemary to return before saying a word to the others.
Enricho: (See's a single robin in the sky) Rosemary
Rosemary: (Flies down, looking at him) Come on. We need to head back to the others (Walks back, not saying anything else)
Jade_23 commented…
smol child about to get crushed so hard. :,( 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga saw Rosemary and Enricho coming, and she immediately transforms the bird back into a child. The witch wasn't in a mood to tell her little human about the tragedy. She just remained besides the grave for a couple more minutes until she decided to take a break and go for a walk to take her mind off things. She asked Enricho to take care of her for a while. ..She didn’t wander too far, just a little bit around the corner where a small pond greeted her. She sat down, finally being able to rest. She removed the hourglass necklace and settled it in a rock that was right in front of her, lying down on the grass and resting her head on a cushion of leaves. She stared at each single flake of sand that fell, forgetting to blink at times. She then began to speak out loud, seemingly talking to the necklace. She spoke on a soft, gentle and tired voice.

Helga: ..I know you may not be able to respond.. But maybe you can hear me.. I want to keep you company wherever you are.. And when I’m scared or lonely I like to talk to people.. So I’ll speak to you how you spoke to Macross.. Civil conversations, getting to know each other.. We never really had a full on conversation. We just stripped each other out of our clothes.. *chuckles at herself, then clears her throat and yawns* Hello. My name is Helga Mourey Quartz. I know, weird name. I am 1138 years old.. My parents were transformed into witches by the Ancients before I was born. I never really developed my powers until I was twelve.. I couldn’t even light a damn candle.. *rolls her eyes* My mother was an alcoholic and my father was a womanizer. Guess I inherited both those traits.. They were okay parents.. I wasn’t planned by the way. I have a few tattoos on my body.. I hid it from you that night, I feared you were going to judge me.. Hmm.. I like foreplay. My favorite color is red. The food I’m most fond of is spider legs.. They’re good snacks.. I hate bugs. Especially mosquitos, they’re so annoying.. My birthday is on April third. I like human chocolate, although I’ve only tried it two times… I like wine. What about you? *stares at the necklace* Oh.. Right.. *sighs* ...Well.. ...Did I ever compliment you about your eyes? I think they're beautiful and one of a kind. Your hair is so silky and soft. And I like your muscles.. Don't get me started by your body. *grins mischievously at herself* I like your lips. They're kissable. I like to bite them. I like your ears. Your teeth are so white. I like the scruff you have.. It adds character.. I like your neck.. Sometimes I feel like sinking my teeth into them. I like the texture of your tongue. I like your nose.. My favorite sound is your moan.. To see and feel your shivering body is a unique kind of pleasure. I like how polite you are. I love how brave and wise you are...
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (Looks at everyone, who doesn't seem to be responding, wondering why everyone is sad)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *remains quiet besides Rosemary while whispering a small prayer*
Rosemary: (Remains confused as to what's going on)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *blinks away the tears as the scenery disappears*..Was that.. You? Oh my goodness, those evil humans and their filthy and barbaric way! You were starving! ..Was I the last witch he was talking about! Oh, I'm so sorry for putting you through this!! *kisses the hourglass* No one deserves that pain! No human or monster.. I wished I had returned the favor sooner.. *holds the necklace close while closing her eyes*

Flynn: *looks down at Rosemary* Ahh.. The innocent life of a child..
Enricho: (Remains disturbingly quiet, the hat on his head blocking his eyes out as he looks at the grave sorrowfully)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *holds the hourglass close to her, passing through her weak magic on it so Wiezen could contact her like he did just now* You know.. My mother would send me into town to fetch her more ale for her needs.. I almost got killed, twice. I was just a helpless seven year old walking around a bit town in search for alcohol.. There was I boy whom I saw in the same spot everyday.. It looked like he was following me, and I got scared.. I would show you.. But my magic is far too weak to even elevate an item.. I remember walking in with mysterious women in my house. I didn't understand. My mother knew about the affair, yet she remained loyal and stood by him. She couldn't raise me on my own, therefore she answered her problems by drinking.. My mother met my father in a bar. She was a.. A stripper and my father was a client. They were both deeply madly in love with each other, but I think when they took form of a witch, things changed.. ..When I was twelve, my mother sold me to a man for my virginity. Yes. She sold my virginity because she needed the money. I had no right in the decision.. And then, one day, I truly wanted to visit the town for my birthday since I rarely got out of the house. So my father and I went in disguise.. But I was too weak in magic, I couldn't stand keeping the cloaking spell for long and I revealed myself in the center of the crowd. And so they killed my father while I escaped. My mother fell in great depression, and she hated me more than anything. She hated me because for being terrible at magic I had killed her husband.. We shared family moments, like her singing me to sleep, but nothing too grand.. Once she tried killing me by not feeding me for over five days. Then she turned herself in.. She rather be killed than raise me. And at age fourteen I was on my own. I had the house to myself. I had all the books of magic to myself. And I remained in that house for so long, in fear of returning back to town.. *releases a sigh* Midnight.. Just a few more hours.. *smiles lightly, trying to switch the grim topic* My favorite fruit are blackberries and grapes.. I like dancing, it's relaxing and beautiful when you do it right.. I've been with a total of seventy three men in my entire life.. I like it when men wear dark colors.. Like you.. It makes them so much more attractive.. I'm mostly a submissive partner. I love animals.. I despise people who overly curse.. I have a sensitive neck. *strokes her neck where she could still feel the marks of the rope* ..My eyes dilate when I'm nervous and my back stiffens. I like to draw and think I am a good artist. I did do my own tattoos..
Rosemary: Why's everyone so glum? What happened?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: ..Do you notice how we're missing someone? ..That thief you called a meanie? Her name is Macross. ..And.. Uhh.. She.. She's no longer with us, Rosemary. And Helga is.. Taking her time and waiting for someone special to return to her..
Rosemary: No longer with us? Did she leave to go somewhere?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: ..Yeah.. She went to go visit her parents and sister.. So she won't be with us for a while which is why we are sad. We just miss her already..
Rosemary: Oh... Well, I'm sure we'll see her again. As long as she's happy, we should also be happy
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *slightly smiles, patting her head* ..Hehe, you're absolutely right about that, Rosemary.
Rosemary: (Gives him a joyful smile)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *curls her hair behind her sharp ears as she is still laying down* ..hm? Oh, no no no no no, please don't break, my friend is in there! *stands up from her position and leans forward at the hourglass* Was it something I said? You're not suppose to move till midnight! *furrows her eyebrows as she stares at the hourglass dead in the eye* Don't you dare challenge me, I've been through too much today!!!

Flynn: *smiles sadly, then sighs one last time at the grave* I'll.. I'll set up some tents and see what we have to eat from the abandoned town. *walks off back to where the fight scene was*
Enricho: I'll scout the area for more monsters than (Goes to start looking)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Call us if you need back up.. don't call Helga. She's had enough of today.

Helga: *blinks as the scene switches back to the forest, looking around in confusion, then back at the hourglass. She squats down to it and speaks in a caring manner* -Wiezen! You need to calm down, you're going to break this hourglass, and if you do, defecting your regeneration, I'm going to break your neck! *takes a deep breath, her powers seeming to affect her* Oh geez.. I used too much potential today.. ..Wiezen, listen to me.. Take a deep breath. You are strong. And I know it sucks being strong but you have to remain like that. Do not shatter this glass! Or else I myself will burn with my powers! *picks up the shaking necklace and holds it in her warm hands and lap*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *lets out a sigh of relief, placing it back on the rock and observing it closely* I appreciate you showing your past. But if you're going to act out like that again, then wait until you are released. That is why I don't like remembering the memories.. *lowers her eyes* The awful memories.. *clears her throat, then looks around at the open area.* Lets concentrate on the positive things.. Hmm.. I overhead you know how to cook.. *lowers her ears* Yes, I eavesdropped you two.. Maybe when you come outside.. You can teach me? ..It won't be the same as teaching Macross, I know, but.. I can make myself look like her while still being me.. ..No? Well.. ..Would you like to go on a date with me? It's this thing humans do, but it sounds pretty nice. Midnight, right here. *concentrates on her magic, making a picnic blanket appear besides the hourglass, then makes two wine glasses appear* What would you like for tonight? Champagne or red wine? Or perhaps some type of blood if we're talking about hanging out like real witches and warlocks.. I'll hunt for spiders and we can snack of their legs.. I don't know if you like them.. Perhaps frog eggs? Or maybe snake meat? Cat tails? ..I'm not a good cook myself, but I can try..
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..I see you do not wish to talk to me. I apologize if I agitated you in anyway. I needed you to control yourself.. *lowers her ears* I understand if you answered no to my date question. I just saw other human beings doing it, but it's probably stupid anyways.. Two people dancing in a ball, full of weird poofy dresses.. Or eating in a public area and kissing in front of people.. Ew, I know.. *fakes a laugh* Ha ha.. *quickly makes the picnic blanket and the glasses of wine disappear*

Oh, why can't midnight come sooner?

Helga: *remains in silence, staring at the hourglass* ..I love you. Don't forget that, okay? *smiles sadly* Midnight.. Midnight.. Midnight..
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *crosses her arms* I know you're mad. But that doesn't mean you have to affect the hourglass. Suck it up. When you come out at midnight, you can be angry all you want and I'll even allow myself to be your little punching bag if that helps. You can beat me up for every bad memory you had, I'll heal.. *lowers her pointy ears* I would show pity for you, but I don't want to make it even worse.
Enricho: (Doesn't seem to find any monsters left and heads back to the group)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..huh? *widens her eyes and takes a step back as she hears the mysterious voice and the mist rising from the hourglass* ..Wiezen? What's wrong? Why is the hourglass cracking?! *hisses as her eyes become slits after she witnessed the symbols. She's not quite sure of what is happening, but she manages to prepare for a magic fight in all cases*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Great.. I was about to put a dress on and look good for a date, but I guess not anymore now that I'm with this guy... *snarls at the man with her slitted eyes as a purple aura glows within her hands and she stands in a specific position that blocks him from walking any further into the human's camp, and is ready to attack or receive any blows* You have ten seconds to get back in that glass and bring Wiezen back before I release hell on you. You do not know what I am capable of.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *squints her eyes at the man, then elevates the hourglass and grabs it carefully to protect it, glaring at the man in front of her* You shall speak no such words to my friend. Yes. I am a witch. You clearly underestimate my powers. And if you've heard well, you shall know that witches are a pain in the ass. It seems you people respond best to displays of violence. You would seem like a nice guy if it weren't for thy awful manners. I barely know you, but so far, I know you have poor hygiene. Not being able to do such simple task in over two millenniums? What about wash your hands afterwards or take a bath? Explains why you smell like death. Here, let me help you.

The beautiful witch unexpectedly sends her aura at the man, sending him flying backwards until he splashes into the pond, laughing wickedly for a second.

Helga: That's better. Now why don't you be a man and introduce yourself to a woman.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Hears the splash and heads to the location)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *speaks with Enricho through Telepathy* Enricho, et everyone out of here, now. EVERY human you see take them back to town! Trust me. Now, now, now! Don't you dare take another step forward! Go! Run!
Enricho: Helga? What's going on? What are you saying?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: You must.. You must leave these woods. I'll talk to you when I can. But for now, grab the crew and go back to town and blend yourself into the crowd. You must trust me and do as I say.. Please, do it for me. Quietly and as quickly as possible.. NOW!
Enricho: .......... Whatever's going on, you'd better come back to us, Helga (Runs to get the group)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I will.. I promise..
Enricho: (Arrives to the group) Everyone, we need to leave now. I'm not sure why, but Helga said we had to get out of here
Rosemary: Helga said that?
Enricho: Yes, now let's get out of here
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *makes a chunk of earth rise right in front of him, making him take a step back and not move* Oh, a womanizer, aren't you? I've had plenty experiences with that. I myself am called a whore. *chuckles hysterically* You didn't let me answer. We can have a drink. Here. But not in town or anywhere humans live. *makes her picnic blanket appear again in between them, as well as bringing two small shot glasses and a bottle of rum appear, then casually sits down, gesturing her hand for him to take a seat*

Flynn: *nods and gathers the supplies while they head out*
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Picks up all her bottles and places them in her pockets)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: The bed part can come later. That is if you are still alive. *chuckles quietly while taking a shot* But either way, I'd decline the offer considering how disrespectful and ugly you are. ..What? Afraid to sit down? Would that give you the appearance of a dog obeying it's owner? *places the hourglass next to her as if Wiezen were beside her. She then passes a shot glass to the hourglass, seemingly offering a refreshment to it.* Now this is quite the family picnic.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *observes him closely with interest, actually showing a spark of care in her eyes* You must have had a difficult past. Probably lost your mother early, or else you would know how to treat women. Mutt? Is that how you see me? A.. bitch? That's debatable. *grins* Strong words I'd say myself. I almost feel sorry for you. *stands up and puts the hourglass around her neck, then teleports herself in front of the man preventing him from leaving her sight and piercing her emerald eyes into his* I'd appreciate an apology if you don't want me to reach down your throat and pull your insides out.
Enricho: (Leads the group away from the town, looking back, worrying about Helga)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch doesn't even seem to react to the insults, she just follows him around and doesn't say a word.

Helga: I rather watch myself than receive post cards, whatever that is. I accept your apology.

She joins him in his walk and walks besides him with her head up and proud.
last edited 1年以上前