Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9801-9850 of 13264

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Wiezen Look at your wife. The wife you will be sleeping next to tonight. We can't just bury this. I want to talk about this. I want to understand. I want to learn. I want to work this out. Why don't you? And not only about this, I mean EVERYTHING that has happened. We shouldn't just keep it in. Our children... Our children witness this too many times – us, arguing, not speaking with one another. We can't keep doing this, Wiezen. And I know I can't keep on being me, but I'm trying, I really am!"
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"YOU want to talk. YOU, Helga. Not me, YOU. And I'm tired of trying to explain something to you that you NEVER understand! You listen to nothing I say. And we'll most definitely see about that when tonight comes. There is nothing to "workout", and I don't feel like talking. There, done and over with." Wiezen took another step higher in the midair. growling something to himself silently.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"I...I just wanted to... be someone... Do something... And make someone proud..." Helga mumbled. "To prove... I'm not useless..." She didn't walk up the stairs, and instead flapped her shriveled wings to fly.
Wiezen remained silent this time, coming to a stop to stare out at the sun and the rays or orange that it cast down with its light. He scoffed and went back on his way, his tails swaying back and forth and occasionally curling at their tips in a flexing motion.
Jade_23 commented…
STOP BEING A FUCKNUGGET 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD I don't know what you're talking about madam. 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
pwease 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga did hover too behind or too far ahead from Wiezen, instead she just flew by his side a little. But she kept silent to ease Wiezen's wish about her shutting up. She played with her fingers, counting them as she made her way home with her lover.
Wiezen's nerves soothed a little when Helga had finally stopped talking and just...shut up. He didn't want to hear anything, not even the sound of his own voice. Instead, he used this time in silence to think to himself about what had happened. Him becoming the very thing he despised...again. He accepted it, yes, but for the reason that he had no other choice. That didn't change the fact that he hated it. He hated that this was him. His ears lowered in the most shameful manner that they had ever displayed, and he growled to himself, the silence being broken for that moment before silence came again.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga’s ears twitched at the sound of Wiezen’s growl, them lowering a little in guilt soon afterwards. “W-Wiezen… Just let it out..”
"Shut up Helga." Wiezen snarled, remaining quiet afterwards. He would have just up and teleport home, but at least with walking he still felt human, even if it was on air instead of the ground. It was still walking. But the more agitated he became, the more he began to consider that perhaps walking wasn't for the current moment.
Jade_23 commented…
PWEASE 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga shuttered lightly when she was told to shut up. She scratched her arm awkwardly, sniffling lightly. "S-Sorry... I-I'll just leave you alone as you wish... See you there..."

She mumbled quietly, the pace of her flying increasing until she flew ahead from him, increasing her speed by the second.
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho:Come on, Ossiana.You aren't fat. It's just..... things that all women go through when they're pregnant. That doesn't make it different for you
Wiezen muttered something in response that was barely even understandable. But then he stopped and turned around, his eyes narrowing. "If you keep following us I'm going to reconsider destroying you. Get lost."

Kelsa's sky blend camouflage melted away, her wings fluttering as she held up her hands in immediate surrender as a sign that she didn't come to fight, her face still throbbing from when she had been hit. "WAIT! I-I just came to get my damn tail back! On top of that, that was a lucky hit!"

"One, I don't have it, and I'm pretty sure that she doesn't either. Two, your tail is able to regenerate. Lie to me again and we'll see how lucky the next one is. What's your business? And I want the answer NOW." Wiezen demanded.

"Okay fine! I needed to make sure you weren't undergoing Underbirth! What happened back there, you in your holy form, that wasn't normal!" Kelsa exclaimed. "What...did you do?"

~

"HOW DO YOU KNOW, YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN!!" Ossiana sniffled and turned the other way. But then her ears perked. "Hey, do you hear that?" Her ears twitched at the sound of bubbling water, her eyes shifting just in time to see something sinking back under the surface. She licked her lips, her stomach giving another growl.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Tears blurred Helga’s vision the faster she flew, the cold air that hit her face burning her bawling eyes. She sobbed to herself, distancing herself from Wiezen as much as possible until she came to view with the familiar cabin. The crying nymph landed on both her feet, her damaged wings fluttering themselves before she cloaked them away. She curled a stubborn lock from her hair and wiped the tears away from her eyes, a soft hue of red stinging her face. She cleared her raspy throat before gently knocking on the door of her cabin, proceeding to slowly open it. She looked around her home, then to the kitchen where she was touched, then to the living room where Zealia and Rosemary were tossed carelessly by the sorcerers.
After getting the record straight with Kelsa, as annoying and agitating it was that he wanted to punch her in the face again just for the "just in case", Wiezen ran her off and away from him before continuing ahead to his destinations. Walking from the outskirts of Edrain on foot took him a little less than an hour and a half doing so until he reached the capital, making a well needed stop somewhere before finally heading back to the cabin, which took more time then it should have do to him slowing his pace. But when he got there he didn't go inside. Instead he went to the garden to feed Wick, who was startled and hesitant to let him approach at first. But within a few minute, he was able to settle the horse down and tend to its well being.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Meanwhile, Helga was inside. Her triplets were all hanging from different parts of her as she cleaned the floors. Zealia was on her head, Elijah on her shoulder, and Wiezen Jr. on her other shoulder. She saw Wiezen in her garden, but she didn't make an attempt of speaking, for she knew all too well that no matter what she said, nothing would be sufficient. She moved to the kitchen, her triplets and Jacob tagging along as she pulled out a few plates.
Enricho: (He gave a sigh as he stepped over to the water) If it's a fish, then I'll get it for you. It's the least I could do (He stepped over to the edge and looked down at the water, grabbing his sword and waiting)
Wiezen took his time with gathering what he needed to take care of four legged companion, going as far as leaving to go to one of the fresh ponds in order to retrieve the water and finding soap leaves so he could bathe him. He had already made sure to get everything else that he needed before he had came from the capital. He washed and tamed Wick's mane while bathing him, adding replacing the animal's horseshoes onto the list as well. After he was finished, he took him for a walk around before giving him a extra snack and placing him back in the garden. When he finally went inside, he just used teleportation rather than going through the door and went into the bathroom to run some hot water. Hot water that let off enough steam to have the bathroom filled by the time he got back from gathering a few things for him to take a bath.
And so he continued about doing this until he noticed that Weiss's room door was open. He simply used a little magic to close it gently with a small click, and then went ahead into the bathroom to tend to himself.

~

"B-but....you suck at fishing..." Ossiana commented after blinking once or twice, watching him as he stood at the edge of the water with his sword.
Jade_23 commented…
when あなた treat a horse better than your own wife #relatable 1年以上前
So....you want Wiezen to replace Helga's hooves XD And bathe her outside with a bucket of water and soap leaves? 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
its truueeee 1年以上前
Enricho: With a pole, maybe. Don't worry, I got this (He stared at the water, waiting until he could see some semblance of a shadow underneath it. Once he got a good look at it, he took his sword and sent it crashing into the lack, striking the shadow with his sword)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well, I sure hope that was nobody important underneath the water XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Elijah and Jr. wanted to say hello to their father, but frowned when they saw the familiar expression of anger. Helga simply allowed Wiezen to do whatever he wished, retrieving the dishes and setting them on the table. She adorned the center of it with a bundle of roses. She set her children down for a moment, noticing they wanted to play. She sighed softly, but nonetheless put on a smile and sat with them. They seemed to play pretend, where Helga was the client of their restaurant.

She waited patiently as her children cooked in their imaginary kitchen, leaning against the wall. Her thumbs tapped each other in thought, but she finally managed to make a blank sheet of paper appear in her left hand, and a white feather on her other. Helga bit her lip in thought, thinking how to commence the letter.

Dear Sister,

I fear that our encounter was awfully played. I'd like to apologize for my behavior, I mustn't have lashed out on thee light that. Another side of me took over, and I only ended up making things worse – so much worse. I am certain something is wrong in the head of mine, for I seem to keep doing everything wrong, again and again. Dear sister, my intentions were not to humiliate thee or accuse thee of anything. And for that I send you my most humble apologies, hoping you can at least tolerate me for dinner tonight. Weiss, Rose, Jacob, and the triplets would be so happy to see their auntie join them for dinner. If thou declines my offer, I shall understand, for the things I have done are unforgivable...

Thank Thou For Thine Sacrifices, and I love thee.

Helga Mourey Quartz.💜

She rolled the small letter and walked toward a window, humming lightly and immediately attracting a dove. The white bird took the letter she signed, nodding at Helga's commands. And then the bird flew off to its destination.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
also, where the hell is that lil brat Weiss? xD 1年以上前
xD What did Weiss do to deserve to be called a brat XD 1年以上前
Yeeaaaah, debatable my ass! 1年以上前
Ossiana tipped her head to the side as she watched him, and she cheered in the glee when she struck the shadow head on. She jumped up from her placed and ran over to him, hugging him from behind. "You did it you did it YOU DID IT!!" She peered down into the water. "Hehe, crocodile!!" She suddenly jumped down into the water where Enricho had stabbed the shadow, bubbles emerging at the surface. She remained under the surface for a moment for a full minute coming back up with a fish clenched between her teeth. She went to the edge where dry land met the water and began to drag what Enricho had stabbed from the water. And it was indeed a crocodile that she drug from the swampy water by its upper jaw, and her tail was wrapped around the neck of another, strangling it mercilessly as it flailed and tried to role until her stinger pierced through it's eye, curving and coming out of the other one. She shook the murky water off of her and grinned. "Foooooood!~"

~

Wiezen didn't come from the bathroom for hours, and when the door finally opened, a thick mist rolled itself out into the hall and rose up towards the ceiling, clouding the hallway. He let out a yawn, but silently while walking from the bathroom and went to go make a change of clothes. Despite it being only early in the evening, hen he finally went down stairs, he was dressed in sheep pajamas that had been made from an actual sheep's coat and came with a hood on it in which was pulled over his head. There had been a hold cut out in the back for his tails to slip through and still be able to move around comfortably without fault. He carried a fluffy pillow under his arm and made his way over to the couch, basically ignoring everything around him by this point. As he did so, things began to rearrange themselves within the living room, the couch moving itself into it's own little secluded and anything else moved out of his way at the whim of his magic. The legs of the couch grew thick enough to remain stable when they grew tall enough for it to be halfway from the ceiling after he had climbed onto it and laid down.
He turned towards the couch, stuffing his pillow under his head.

Within the kitchen, its utensils slid from their places, pots and pans floating into the air by means of magic. A large flat slab of copper poofed into the cabin and dropped down onto the cauldron with a crash after it was filled with water. where it remained in place, a fire being lit under the sizable pot while a few pots and pans placed itself on top of it.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He couldn't help but grin at his accomplishment, before Ossiana jumped into the water. He waited for a minute, than his eyes widened when she jumped out with a crocodile and fought to kill it) Oh.... Well, good team work, Oss.
Ossiana spit the fish clenched between her teeth out onto the ground, using the heel of her foot to stamp on it's head and end it it there all at once. "We need fiiiire~!" She sung, dragging both of their larger catches over to be prepared for skinning and impaling.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga was already sitting on the couch, enjoying her small tea party with her children. But when she saw Wiezen enter the room with a pillow at hand, she immediately got up and moved away for him. Elijah growled a little when his father moved the couch to their imaginary kitchen, complaining that there was no room for furniture there.

The mother looked down at her children and faked a smile at them, suggesting to change the location of their small party for Papa to rest. The triplets debated moving, since downstairs was their favorite place to play. Nonetheless, they sighed and nodded at their mother, glancing back at Wiezen for a moment before frowning. They proceeded to hop back up the stairs. Helga watched them make their way upstairs before turning back to the living room, closing most of the curtains so that it would be dark. She even managed to light a few candles around Wiezen. She quickly went to the kitchen, returning to Wiezen and setting a glass of water near his reach. But she didn't say anything. Finally, she made a baby-blue blanket appear out of thin air, somewhat tucking her lover in. Helga looked up at him for a couple more minutes before sighing, deciding to clean around the kitchen a little before she'd head upstairs.
Enricho: Alright, let me just collect some sticks (Using the same technique from before, he swung his sword upward, slashing through the branches in the tree above, and sending down a couple of sticks down for the fire) This should be enou- (As he spoke, another stick, one of the heavier ones, fell and hit his head. He groaned in pain as he grabbed the top of his head)
Ossiana snickered at Enricho's when the branch had fell on his head while she began to bend on of the crocodiles's jaws back, the sound of it's bones breaking as she yanked it back towards the tail and stripped the flesh down it's back all at once with expertise. "Are you alright? You didn't hurt yourself too bad did you?" Her reaction to Enricho being hurt by...well, anything, was different than it had usually been. She itched at her back lightly with her stinger before continuing with preparations.

~

Wiezen remained in the living room, closing his eyes with a scowl to rest his eyelids.
Meanwhile in the kitchen, the refrigerator door swung open with a crash, a few things spilling from it as the ingredients that he would be using floated out onto the counter sloppily, rearranging themselves afterwards.
Enricho: Y-Yeah, I'm fine, Oss. No need to worry (He gathered up the sticks and set them into a small pile. He placed a few stones around the sticks before he used two more to start a fire. It was a slow start, but he was eventually able to get the fire going) Alright, the fire's set.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga cringed at the sound of multiple glass crashing into one another, turning to face the sloppy mess Wiezen was doing with his magic. She exhaled softly, telling herself she'd just clean it later.

When Helga came back upstairs, she found her kids.... In their beds. None of them wanted to play anymore, their "territory" had been invaded in the middle of their process of baking a banana cake! The triplets stuffed their heads into the sheets, while Jacob just needed an actual nap. Zealia held her favorite link closely in a comforting manner, the green of her ears beginning to fade after the long talk she had with her mother.

Helga's fingers tapped against one another before she sighed a little, blowing out the candles and closing their door. The witch proceeded to make her way back into her room, noticing the thick mist lingering in her room and bathroom. She opened the windows to let it air out, enjoying the last of Wiezen's scent in it. The witch mopped the wet floors from her bathroom, figuring all of Wiezen's tails had to make a mess of some sort. She also spotted his dirty clothes of today, not debating on washing them. Once rinsed, she hung them in the side of the window to dry.

When the chores were done, she was finally able to catch a glimpse of herself in the mirror. The beautiful dress she worked so hard on... Ruined. Her curls were a mess, and the bags under her eyes only deepened. The witch tied her long curls into a messy bun for now, removing her slim dress and tossing it carelessly in the basket of laundry. She stared at her bare body for a moment, burning away the hickies Dawson was able to sneak up on her. Helga stood there naked, trembling lightly at the breeze from outside. She walked to her closet and threw on a night gown, her nipples lightly perking when coming in contact with the cold material. The nymph moisturized her face with coconut oil as usual, massaging her essential oils across her body. Once she felt, well, less disgusted, she crawled herself into bed and pulled out a book to read.
"Great! Now all I need to do is finish up with these." Ossiana had finished basically peeling the first crocodile's scaly skin off, she sharpened down one of the longer sticks that he had brought her and impaled it through her skinless meal's mouth where the other end burst from the side of its tail. She picked it up over her shoulder and grabbed two more sticks to shape into "Y" shapes and staked them into the ground high enough for the crocodile to roast over. "One done aaaaand done!" She said in accomplishment, resting a hand on her hip. She went back to the fish that she had so ruthlessly murdered and tore the rest of the mushed head off, gutting and removing the bones before kebabbing it with a smaller stick and resting it beside the other roasting meal.

~

Wiezen laid there on the couch for a full thirty minutes before he was finally drifting off into a short nap before he would have to get up again and cook. And he was even debating whether or not he'd even do that. He got the feeling that he just wanted to remain exactly where he was for the next few days, or perhaps a couple of years before he would get up to do anything at all. His tails hung off of the side of the couch.

A few more things fell from the fridge when more items where needed before it slammed shut, a couple of glass items shattering inside of it.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The book she read was actually a spell book, studying a little bit from the knowledge her mother left behind in the tiny diary. It floated in front of the witch with a purple aura, the pages flipping themselves when Helga ordered them to. Helga's back adjusted a little to the mattress, but she still felt a burning sensation. The witch sighed before deciding to summon her giant wings that covered most of the bed's area. Her white, well-groomed wings were now stained feathers, a few patches of them missing. They were crinkled with one another, and now she wished she would've taken the opportunity of a massage to her wings earlier. She stretched her wings a little, flexing them forward and backward before finally closing her book and resting her head against the fluffy pillow. But as soon as she shut her eyes, they shot open only a couple few seconds when she heard the sounds of crying.

The witch bursted through her children's door, her eyes making eye contact with the teary ones from Elijah. She noticed that Jr. had stolen the blankets all for himself since it was kind of chilly. The tired mother yawned, levitating Elijah to her arms and soothing his cries with her soft voice, cradling him back and forth. She decided to take Eli with her back to bed, letting him rest on one of her wings that kept him warm.
Enricho: (As soon as the food began to cook, Enricho sat onto the ground, his legs crossed, as he looked at the fire, and then back at Ossiana with a smile on his face) Good work, Oss.
Ossiana smiled some herself. "You did a good job to Enricho. At least I know that some of my fishing tips paid off." She chuckled lightly, sitting down by the fire and crossing her legs as well, her tail resting on the ground flatly behind her.

~

Wiezen slept for about two hours before he was disturbed by a knock on the door. One of his ears twitched and he growled, ignoring it until it persisted. The couch descended back into it's normal appearance and he got up, throwing the blanket that he had already taken from around him prior to falling asleep onto the floor. He mumbled as he went over to the door and yanked it open out of annoyance only to be greeted by the sight of a woman with antlers and green hair standing there with a child with blue tinted skin and what appeared to be the feathers of a dove around his mouth.

Weiss's eyes widened, and a big smile came to his face at the sight of Wiezen, though he was a bit hesitant when he instantly recognized his holy form. "Da--"

Before the child or the woman could even speak or get out a sentence, Wiezen slammed the door in their faces, the door rattling violently, before going back to the couch and elevating it back to where it had been. When he heard the knock again, his eye twitched, and a few dark clouds began to brew in the sky.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
ULTIMATE FUCKNUGGET 1年以上前
Enricho: (He looked at her, his eyes unable to be taken off her, enjoying the sight of her smile) I'm glad that you're safe, Oss. I really am. And.... I'm sorry for not being there for you. I shouldn't have left you by yourself
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
It didn't take long for Zealia and Jr. to join their brother in Helga's room. They snuck out of theirs quietly out of jealousy, jumping onto their mother's large bed. Helga had just began sleeping before she felt a heavy object, or person, weigh her sleepy head down. There sat Wiezen Jr., his butt pressed against his mother's head as he snored lightly. Zealia took advantage of wiggling herself in her mother's other wing. Helga's tired eyes blinked multiple times, finally settling down to sleep with her children. But when her nose caught the stench of what smelled to be a fart, the witch groaned loudly, causing Jr. to giggle and reveal his sharp canines. Helga rolled her eyes a little, the tips of her ears twitching since now for sure she wouldn't be able to rest. Instead, she just laid there, serving as a personalized bed for her triplets for the next two hours that passed.
last edited 1年以上前
Ossiana frowned a bit at his words when she thought about them, but then smiled again. "It's okay I guess...." But then her thoughts flashed back to Jandar, and her ears lowered some. "Y-yeah...everything's okay..don't worry."

~

Upon hearing the knock for the third time, his eyes glowed dimly and he sat up, pulling up the sleeve of his sheep pajamas, already preparing to use the first smite since the last time. But at the thought of the last one, he changed his mind and instead used the alternative of magic.

"Wiezen! Open this door this instance! That was extremely rude of thee!" Lilith's voice called from outside as she held Weiss close to her to comfort him from the cold with her warmth.

When Wiezen heard his name, his ears perked, and he once again went to the door...only to slam it in their faces a second time without a word and go back to his place of solace on the couch. He didn't care that whoever it was seemed to be familiar with his name. Things like that seemed to happen all the time, so he just ignored it and plugged his ears with the tips of two of his tails.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He could see that she was still upset. Not wanting to bring her thoughts back to what had happened, he did what he could to cheer her up) So, do you think it will be a boy or a girl? Our child, I mean
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Zealia's ear perked at the sound of a door shutting downstairs, and she immediately began to growl out of instinct. Her brothers followed along with her, growling , before they all jumped off of bed in all fours and ran with great speed down the stairs, barking at whatever stranger was behind the door like dogs. But when they saw their father, they immediately calmed down.

Helga groaned, scratching her aching body for being in such an uncomfortable position. She threw on a warm robe before sliding on her duck slippers, quacking on her way downstairs. She yawned a little, looking around groggily before finally going to the door Wiezen kept slamming, opening it and unlike him, not shutting it in their faces.
last edited 1年以上前
Ossiana's ears perked at Enricho's question, and a small blush came to her face, a graceful and almost motherly smile joining it at she wrapped her arms around her stomach. "I-I have no idea...a baby boy sounds amazing, and a little girl sounds just as exciting."

~

Lilith's eyes had began to glow when the door was slammed in their faces for the second time before she could even get out a word, and she had been contemplate on tearing the door down herself. When the door opened the third time, she was going to give Wiezen a piece of her mind until she saw that it was Helga who had opened it this time, which made her take a half step back.

Weiss on the other hand was relieved to see his mother, hugging her when she opened the door and whispering a thank you.

Lilith cleared her throat gently. "H-Helga. I appreciate thy.invitation to dinner. Though...I may have reason to believe that the original messenger sent by thee may have been eaten." She said, looking to Weiss for a moment before looking back to her sister.

Wiezen grumbled something under his breath, remaining where he was with his back to the door.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: I agree. I never thought I'd live long enough to be a father, or even be with such a lovely woman such as yourself. But... now that I am, I have something that really is worth living. Something instead of being forced to fight and kill every day. Do you still have plans for us to leave Edrain? To find that beach you wanted, with sand and water, far from all this fighting and hatred?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga looked down at Weiss who hugged, blinking in confusion as to why she was being hugged. Didn't he hate her guts two seconds ago? She tilted her head a little to the right, ignoring Lilith's words or even mere existence. The mother didn't hug back, but she squatted down and wiped away the feather's from Weiss's mouth, holding back the yelling as to why he would eat such beautiful creature. She opened the door a little and allowed them to pass, shutting it once they were inside. Helga removed the warm cloak from herself and placed it around Weiss for she too noticed he was cold.

As soon as the guests stepped in, all the small heads turned to face them in awe. Zealia thought that the woman looked familiar, but she couldn't quite put a tact on it. That is, until Elijah squealed. "A-Aunt? Auntie!"

"why wu gween?" Zealia asked, now recognizing it was Lilith. "Wu lewk lyke br-bro...ko...ly..." She mumbled in attempt to pronounce the vegetable.
last edited 1年以上前
Lilith's not green xP 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
i meant her hair sorry xD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
-.- way to kill the moment 1年以上前
At Enricho's words, a grip formed in his chest, and a soft breathing floated through his head along with a small humming.

"Well of course! I refuse to have our child be raised in place like this! I refuuuuuuuse!" Ossiana answered with nod. "There's no way I'm going to let our child grow up without having the joy of freedom. A-and we he or she grows up, I'll make sure that they have lots of friends! A-and a I'll teach him or her how to hunt and where to go to find fresh water, and how to fight!" She continued on, rubbing her stomach softly as she spoke.

~

Lilith didn't say anything more to Helga as she was allowed inside. Which was a good thing, because that was the only thing she had planned on saying to her anyways. At the sight of the children, her eyes lit up in joy. "My favorite little ones!" She scooped them all up into her arms in a warm hug, placing a flurry of kisses on their little faces. "Thee all have grown so much! So handsome are thee small gentlemen!" She looked to Zealia. "And as beautiful as ever art thou!"

Weiss watched as his aunt embraced his siblings, smiling some himself, though he avoided Zealia. His eyes wondered over to the elevated couch where Wiezen was for a moment, staring up to where he was.

A low, barely audible growl had started to rise in Wiezen's chest when more noise entered into the cabin. He barely listened to anything that was being said.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The triplets sniffed lightly at the witch that held them, trying to figure out how long had it been since they last saw Lilith. But when she began to compliment them, deep red blushes stung their cheeks, their furry ears twitching in delight as she spoiled them. Helga cleared her throat loudly, which made her triplets realize they had forgotten to say thank you.

"Tank wu!" They all cheered at once, smiles gracing their chubby faces. The witch smiled some, although it was very forced. She rubbed her temples a bit before eyeing Wiezen, noticing the annoyance in his position. The witch walked over and stood on her toes, zapping him upstairs in her bed where it was more quiet and he could be in peace.

Her attention turned back to her sister and Weiss. "Anything to drink?"
Weiss and Lilith looked at one another when Helga had asked them if they would like something to drink. They both nodded to one another and turned to Helga. Lilith leaned down and whispered in Weiss's ear, and Weiss answered for the both of them.
"Spider Juice!"

Meanwhile, upstairs, Wiezen didn't take too kindly to be being zapped from his already warm and comfortable spot that he had on the catch and onto the bed. He slowly got up, his chest rising before he let out a snarl.

Down stairs within the kitchen, one of the knives that had been placed on the counter flipped up from its position and shot passed the individuals within the living room and slicing into the wall by the staircase all the way down to the handle.

Lilith paused in her moment of finally being able to see the triplets again, looking over to where the knife had stabbed itself into the wall. Her ears flinched at the sound of the hard thumps of Wiezen's footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs slowly.

Weiss didn't seem to think nothing of it, but hid behind Lilith when he saw his father finally come down the stairs.

Wiezen pulled the knife from the wall while making his way to the kitchen, no longer able to go back to sleep since he had been disturbed so many times at once. He could've began the meal from upstairs, but nothing had changed from the way that he cooked. With no magic. Naturally.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Alright then..." Helga said more to herself than anyone else when she witness the knife stab the wall. When Wiezen went to retrieve it, she immediately inspected the damage done to the paint and the wood. A long, dreaded sigh came from her plump lips as she stared at the hole.

Spider juice.

Well... At least she had something to distract herself with. Helga went to the kitchten, avoiding Wiezen as she squatted near the refrigerator to reach the black liquid held in a clear container. She levitated two glasses with ice and poured the home-made spider juice into them, decorating the cup with a worm for some extra protein. She scooted around her husband and gave Weiss's first, then Lilith's.
Lilith accepted hers with glee, giving a nod of thanks to Weiss with a small smile, kneeling down some to clink her glass against his with a giggle that ended in brief snort before she took a small sip.

Meanwhile, Wiezen had come to a stop just as he had been ready to get started. He began to look around, searching for something. And when he couldn't find it, he closed his eyes and focused on the image of what he was looking for until it appeared. His apron, bloody and smelling of...warlocks and witches. He stared at it for a long moment, his eye twitched hard, and the apron set ablaze and burned away into ashes quickly. He stood there for a full minute before he began to slice a carrot into small pieces, his hand trembling slightly as he diced them on the chopping board, some of the board being cut from the force he put into it. He carried on with cooking, the refrigerator door swinging open again, his eye continuing to twitch every now and then as he growled and muttered to himself. A few of the tomatoes that he had taken out either melted down into mush or burst open when he walked passed them to grab other ingredients that were needed.
The flame that had been lit under the cauldron wavered an grew a little too fierce, the water within it boiling over for a few seconds before it settled down.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga patted Weiss's head, a very small but genuine smile expanding on her face. She would have suggested Weiss to help his father out with the cooking, but after witnessing his magic a little out of control, she decided not to. Her eyes softened immediately, clenching her fist in anger when she saw the apron she made for Wiezen being burned to ashes, but she resisted saying anything about it. Instead, she bit her lip a little in thought, her eyes sparkling the slightest when an idea popped into her head. She turned to Weiss. "Weiss, what was it that thee wanted for dessert? Thou can help me make it with the support of the witc-- Of thine Aunt." She corrected herself. "Aaand, I dunno, maybe have seconds for helping out."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He gave another nod and a smile) I'm glad you agree, Ossiana. I wonder when we'll have a good time to move. After all, you did want to get started once we returned home. But... Well, I just couldn't wait any longer to ask
"Cake and celery!" Weiss exclaimed when Helga had asked him about what he had wanted for dessert. He quickly turned to Lilith. "Auntie, wanna help with dessert?" He asked her excitedly.

Lilith gave a graceful smile. "Well of course, especially if it means that I'll be your helping hand little one. And with the help of my ungrate--thy, mother," She corrected herself, her eyes narrowing at Helga for a brief second. "I'm sure we'll come up with the best desert ever! Hm, though I must know something. Celery and the sweetness of cake, is that thee favorite vegetable and sweet?"

Weiss nodded quickly. "Celery is good for you, dad said so! And cake is the best sweet in the whole wide world!"

In the kitchen, the cooking supplies began to float slightly, and Wiezen moved back and forth between the sink and the pots and pans that had been placed on slab of flat hot metal that had been placed over the cauldron. He sauteed onions in mushrooms within the pan and used a saucepan to prepare a sauce. While he let that sit for a while, he retrieved the large wooden mixing bowl that he used whenever he cooked something that involved mixing and combined a mixture of eggs, beef, milk, cracker crumbs, and the mushrooms within in, stirring it violently to where some of it spilled out.
In a separate smaller bowl identical to the one he was already using, he combined the tomatoes that had been made into paste with brown sugar, a bit of spice, and a light dab of honey before mixing that up as well. Next was the peeling of potatoes. He made quick work of them, stripping an entire bag of their outer layer of skin and cutting them down into small squares that he would let sit in a pot of boiling water until they were done. He added a bit of salt and pepper and left it to sit.
Then it was on to the choice of vegetables. He didn't bother with who's favorite was what this time. He choose what he wanted to cook. And with that, he gathered fresh peas from their pods and three stalks of corn.

~

Ossiana paused at the mentioning of their home, and she stared at him. "Speaking of, now that we're on the subject...WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR FUCKING BURROW?!!" Her mood snapped into a transition in an instant. "There was fire and ashes everywhere! I worked hard to make all of that---EVERYTHING WAS HANDMADE!" Technically, even the burrow itself.
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, notice me XD 1年以上前
XD Check again 1年以上前
Enricho: (He scratched the back of his head) Yeah, I thought you'd mention that. Well, apparently, these villagers came along, suspecting you to be a demon and me being a servant and set it on fire after I got there.
"A demon?" Ossiana stared at him for a long moment. "A DEMON?!" Her lips began to quiver as if she were about to overflow with rage. Except what came forth was laughter. "H-humans are s-so stupid!" She laughed. "I may be cursed but a demon? R-really?! That's so insulting that it's humorous!" But then her laughter cut short suddenly and her expression became blank. "Now tell me who they were so I can rip their intestines out through their throat for destroying my home."
Enricho: (As soon as he saw her laughter, he couldn't help but smile, only for it to fade when she made her threat) Uh, no need to worry about that, Oss. Besides, we were probably going to leave that home once we started our trip to find a new home. Besides, the last thing we'd want is to have them try and come after us.
"Oooh, they won't be coming after anything when I'm done with them." Ossiana growled. But then she let out a sigh. "But I guess your right...but at the same time.." Her ears lowered. "I...I put a lot into making it for us.."