Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9451-9500 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: O-Okay. Where are we going to go from here?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"The exit of course – that is, if these DOGS CAN MOVE ANY FASTER!!!!" He yelled, only to be greeted by three werewolves turning their head back at the human through the crowd. The alchemist gulped, regretting everything he said before awkwardly laughing. Luckily they only rolled their eyes and continued their way. Since they too were leaving, Flynn decided to follow them, hoping it would lead to an exit of the Oni mountains.
Franziska: (She didn't hesitate to follow after Flynn, hoping that an exit would show itself sooner or later)
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
The boy’s eyes narrowed at Dawson as he kept speaking, and in the back of his feral mind he wanted him to shut up and die. The leeches that had attached themselves to Helga had been sliming in through the hole in her chest, the boy watching them intently. His ears tuned out the sounds of the screams, not that they hadn’t grown used to hearing something of the sorts....but perhaps to a higher degree. The winged puffy leeches that had drained the other entities of their life and magic inched over to Helga’s body and began to convert what they had taken into the witch. The smirk upon his face seemed to be permanent, for even when he frowned slightly it didn’t disappear.

The boy’s gaze shifted to the triplets again and Rose and he gave a friendly toothy smile from behind his helmet. “Hell...ooo.” He managed to grunt out. Though the scent had altered greatly, the boy’s odor reeked of dirt and....Weiss.

~

The puppet continued on its trail before finally breaking down into pieces, the pieces shifting quickly as they began to organize into the shape of an arrow pointing towards where the sun had risen.
Jade_23 commented…
nope, nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She was only able to break from the wall, and with what energy she had, she could see Helga fall to the ground) H-Helga (She pushed the boy gently aside. She would have shoved harder, but her state of mind wouldn't allow her. Regardless, she passed the boy and made her way to Helga)

Enricho: (He looked at the puppet breaking apart, before rebuilding itself into the shape of an arrow. He got onto his knees as he looked at the pile before him) Huh? Are you trying to tell me something? Is this directions of some sort? How do I even know if this is the right way (He gave a tired shrug) Then again, what other options do I have at the moment?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
A problem emerged while the leeches transferred their energy onto Helga: Her body was rejecting it for some unknown reason. Her face began to grow even paler, and her temperature dropped to one that was freezing. Her literally wounded heart seemed to slowly stop beating as she laid there, motionless. Elijah and Jr. sniffed the air, trying to recognize the scent from the strange boy but couldn't quite get it right. Nonetheless, they respectfully saluted how their parents taught them, waving their stubby hand. "Hewoo... Who is wu?"

Zealia was about to hop onto her mother's side before she was paralyzed by one of the remaining witches, who levitated the baby into the air towards her. Lia whimpered and struggled to free herself, but to no avail. The lady who held her simply smirked before throwing the little girl against the room harshly with magic. Zealia rolled on her body like a bowling ball before landing flat on her face.

Finally, Flynn and Franziska seemed to be going somewhere which seemed to be the exit by the looks of it. His head turned back to see the crumbled towers, his brows furrowing in thought. He shook his head and sighed, following the other creatures who they too were making their way out.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (As soon as she saw her sibling being tossed from across the room, she rushed over and used her shoulder to knock the witch back) Don't touch my siblings, you hag!

Franziska: So.... where are we heading too, Flynn? I don't think staying with anyone familiar is an option right now
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The green witch's ears perked at the sound of the squeaky voice, barely moving an inch when she was knocked back. And eerie, mischievous smile expanded onto her face, her eyes constricting into slits. "Awww, is lil' human mad she didn't get he waayyyy? Ahahaha!" The witch's finger glowed at Rosemary and synced with her body. When she lifted her finger, so did Rosemary off the ground. "Eeenie, meenie, miney, mo, catch, a witch, by her toe, if she burns, then let her go, eenie, meenie, miney, mo." Her other finger landed on her arm. And with one swift movement, she dislocated her shoulder and elbow.

"I can see that Franziska." He muttered a little. "We're going to go to an inn how we always have and hope we can save this woman before it's too late."
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She gave an ear piercing scream, one unlike ever before, as her legs swifted violently at the pain she was feeling. Her eyes began to tear up from the pain, as she tried her best to break out of the witches spell, the pain sending waves of agony throughout her body)

Franziska: (She stepped in front of Flynn, a look of worry on her face) But... won't it be bad if we take a princess into a public area. Surely, there will be questions. And we know that those guards would probably be looking for us, especially after Jericho went missing
last edited 1年以上前
“Zealia, Rose!” The boy gave a quick glance in Rose’s direction, the scream catching his attention immediately before his eyes began to glow. The floors began to peel back, chairs and dish ware rising from their foundation to be stripped down into large piercing chunks. The color of the walls began to melt away and his eyes went to the witch. His slits dilated and split in two. “....catch.” He snarled, and on command every sharpened object flew at the witch at once.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The green witch's ears twitched in delight at the sound of Rosemary's screams. But her attention suddenly turned to every sharp object aiming at her. But before she could move or disappear, every single one he sent impaled her body. She recoiled back, falling on her back and dying. Her magic sync on Rosemary finally broke, dropping her to the ground rather harshly.

Zealia weakly stood up, dusting the shards off her and whimpering lightly when she felt a burning sensation from the side of her belly. She sniffed some before turning to the impaled witch and sticking her tongue out at her.

Meanwhile, inside Helga’s mind.

Everything was… dark. Slightly dimmed, to say the least. The crystal chandelier that hung above the dance floor was the small source of light, sparkling the dancefloor as it spun. link played, its volume slowly increasing the filling the empty room. No one seemed to be there except one person… Or, couple.

Helga wore a white link, and her hair was nicely braided upward with a see-through veil hanging from a small crown. She placed a hand on the man’s shoulder across from her, revealing the engagement ring on her finger. The other hand interlocked with her now official husband, Wiezen. He wore a white suit with a black bowtie and a rose adorning his chest. His hair was styled just like Helga liked it, pushed upward.

The married witch expanded the brightest of smiles, her dimples revealing themselves as she danced with Wiezen. She was happy. And so was Wiezen, or so it seemed. She spun gracefully into his arms, then outward as they slow-danced to the music. They had an inaudible conversation at first, and the first thing that was actually heard was a giggle.

No other than Helga’s cute chuckles that ended in a snort. “I may or may not have found a way to create chocolate milk cows!~”

Her conversation with him contained no violence or horror or despair. Just funny, small phrases in which they had nothing to worry about.

“You look absolutely stunning…” Wiezen’s clone said.

Helga looked up at him, a quirky smile coming to place and a blush stinging. “Stahp! Well… You look like a cute werewolf. A very hot one.” She chuckled lightly, receiving a roll of eyes from the man across from her.
“After this, we’re booking a vacation to the land with the clearest of waters. A little vacation for the family.” He told her in a soft voice, his nose nuzzling her neck.

Helga purred back. “Hmmm… Is there chocolate there?”

“The best of chocolates.” He assured.

Helga squealed in glee. “What else is there?”

“Weeeell, the tastiest of fruit of course. The most beautiful sights. All sorts of human inventions. Climb the highest of volcanoes. And of course, they’ll be plenty of whip cream.”

The witch’s ears perked at whip cream, an eager smile gracing her face. As they danced, they stepped over dead bodies scattered on the ground. Bodies whom Helga despised: Kelsa, Alzul, Xena, the Fucknugget guy, and even Buroa. “Ohh, but you know Jr. detests any form of exercise.” She mentioned about the climbing volcanoes part. Wiezen chuckled, curling a stubborn curl of her hair behind her pointed ear. “I love yoouu, my wife. I’ve waited for a long time to call you that.”

“Nah ah, I love yooouuuu moreeee my husband!” She squealed. Helga’s eyes went from Wiezen’s to the blinding light ahead of them. They were dancing toward it. “W-what is that, my love?” Helga questioned, her pace suddenly slowing.

“The clearest of waters of course. The land of the best chocolate, with all kinds of human inventions… We’ll meet our kids there. Weiss and Emma. Your mother and father and sister awaits.” He said, placing a kiss on her lips. When she pulled away, she saw Wiezen glitch. Her ears lowered a little before she stopped all of a sudden, pulling Wiezen away from the light.

“W-Wait… I… I don’t want to go…” She mumbled.

“Whaaat? But this is our dream, my love. Come on. I’ll prepare you some delicious cereal.” Although the idea indeed intrigued the witch, she shook her head. She turned the opposite direction, her eyes coming in contact with 5 pairs of eyes. Elijah, Zealia, Jr., Rosemary, and Jacob sat on the other side form them, calling out to their mother. “I-I can’t go…” She whimpered, tears beginning to blur her vision. “My children… They need me…”

“But so do I,” Wiezen began, “So do all of us.” At cue, Mary Margaret Quartz emerged behind Wiezen. Then Lilith. Then Lorenzo. Weiss and Emma. Two young babies. Then a tall and buff, unknown figure covered by a dark cloak with purple eyes shining through the darkness.

Helga looked back and forth before sighing softly. “You all… You all are dead…” She whispered more to herself than them. She looked up at Wiezen, her lips quivering. “I-I wasn’t able to save you, my love. I’m so sorry. I wasn’t able to save any of you. But I have a chance to save them,” she said, pointing back at her five children. She looked down at her finger and sighed, tears rolling from her cheeks. The married woman took off her ring, placing it in Wiezen’s palm and kissing it. “I-I’m sorry.”

She broke from his grip of their dancing, grabbing the ends of her dress and running the opposite way. Although she ran with all her speed, the scene slowed her motion. Her tidied up hair unraveled, her crown and veil falling to the ground and her locks hanging free. The closer she got to her other children, the more her white dress began to crisp and burn out of existence, until she was left with the red slim (now torn) dress she wore earlier. The closer she got, the more oxygen was stripped from her. The more her chest tore open. The more the bruise revealed on her cheek. The more… dead she felt. But she kept running, leaving everything else behind her. And once she placed a hand on Rosemary’s cheeks, a blinding light swallowed her. But this time, it was a different light.

~

Helga gasped for air in the floor she currently was in, letting the leeches transfer energy into her. Her eyes blinked groggily multiple times, and she winced in ultimate pain when she moved. They wandered around until falling upon Elijah, which immediately brought a small, broken smile to her injured face.

"T-Then where do you suggest us to go?! We can hide her, I-I don't know. Anything to save her! She can't stay like this for that much longer. She needs to rest. And I don't care about the guards! If they appear, you run and I'll stay behind."
last edited 1年以上前
The boy let out another snarl at the witch’s dead body, leaping from the table and onto her, his feet stomping into her face with all of his body way, a crunch coming from the sorcerer’s neck before he began to jump repeatedly, ensuring that every time he came back down he stomped harder with both of his feet until her face was caved into the back of her head. He panted slightly. “Dumb....bitch...” He grunted quietly to himself. He went to check on Zealia and Rose first, picking the child up carefully in a light hug while carrying Rose on his shoulder. “O-okay?” He asked.
As he was turning around, his full attention went to Helga, and with a bit of hesitation, he went to her side with Zealia, his smirk now a nervous one. The double slits within his eyes merged back into one, scarlet irises softening with worry.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Zealia mumbled a few curse words herself when she was picked up by the little boy, embarrassed to need any help at all. Helga's weak eyes interlocked with the boy's the smallest of smiles expanding on her cheek. But then her eyes widened at the figure behind the boy.

Helga forced herself up, gritting her teeth in pain. She grabbed the little boy in a protective manner, letting the wooden stake from the chair impale her hip instead of the child. Helga glowed her eyes weakly, turning to the last attacker and mumbling a spell under her breath that synced with the warlock. She made him explode at sight, sheltering her children and the little boy from the blood and organs that bursted from him. Helga trembled before painfully pulling out the stake, shrieking as she did so. She felt back onto her knees, a slight dizziness hitting her. But her grip on the little boy didn't break. She kept him out of harm's way, and once everything was settled, he checked him for any injuries, stroking his cheek while doing so. "A-Are you... h-hurt?"
The boy’s ears had perked when he heard someone behind him, his eyes narrowing. But just as he had been about to turn around, he felt the tug of the witch pulling him out of the way. He gasp when the stake had been drove into her side, and his eyes went up to hers as she stroked his cheek. He nodded quickly at her question. He furrowed his brows and stepped back to sit Zealia and Rose down, the leeches now moving to them.
Afterwards, he turned back to Helga and opened his mouth, shoving his hand into it. He didn’t seem to be that bothered when his teeth sliced at his hand as he moved his arm down his throat. His bloody hand emerged with a familiar saliva and slime covered wand, the one that had been given to Weiss. He pointed it at Helga’s side and it’s end started to illuminate, a slithering light spraying from it and onto the witch’s wound where it wrapped around her waist like bandages before settling in.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, wait, what happened XD 1年以上前
...................... Huh? XD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
My point exactly.....I think xD 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She fell to the ground, only crying to herself, both at the pain in her shoulder and how utterly useless she was. She remained still, even when the mysterious boy picked her up) N-No! I'm not okay! I'm useless!

Franziska: We'll just have to camp out for a bit. We still have some tents with us, don't we? And if not, I can always make us one. We just need to keep her out of town until we can get something to disguise her, okay. Don't worry, Flynn. You can count on me to protect you both
Nithloraul: You really are the woman in this relationship, huh Flynn?

Enricho: (Shrugging once again, he made his way to where the puppet had pointed, shaking the pain out of his knuckles as he made his way in that very direction)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga checked Rosemary and Zealia, transferring the small energy she had left onto them to heal their injuries. But then Helga's nose cringed a little in disgust as she watched the boy push his hand through his mouth. But when he revealed the wand, her expression softened and she gasped, immediately taking the wand away from the little boy. "T-That's not yours!! It's his! And you've dirtied it!" She shouted at him, clutching the wand tightly in her hands. "W-Where did you get this?! Where did you... where..." Her eyes began to tear up, backing away slightly before looking back at the kid. "W-Weiss? N-no.. You don't... remember me... this... isn't possible... You can't be him." She told herself, chuckling at how stupid she sounded. "Who are you?! Or are you just a part of my imagination? How did you... I..." Her ears lowered and her shoulders drooped.

Flynn growled at the artifact's words, shoving him further in his bag to silence him. "Fine..." He told her. "We'll build a camp outside of these mountains though, I don't need more people hunting our asses."
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Alright. It will be just like old times. Except less of us, and a princess, and a creepy yet annoying artifact

Rosemary: (When she felt her injuries healed, she didn't seem to react any less than when she was in pain, as she turned her head away, not wanting to be looked at by anyone at the moment, feeling more worthless than ever before)
last edited 1年以上前
The boy turned to Rose, a expression of dismay coming to his face as he let out a huff and shook his head in disagreement. “You...did good...” He managed to get out, pausing for a moment. And then he smiled some. But then he almost snarled when Helga had taken the wand from him, having to remember where he was now when she asked him who he was. His ears lowered a little before peeking again at the name she had said. “I...Weiss.” He stated, looking at the floor for a moment. And then he looked at her, a twinkle within the lines that were his pupils. “I Weiss...and you...you...mom..”
He pointed at the wand. “You....gave...Weiss.” His finger then pointed to himself. “Me...Weiss.”
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (Hearing the words come from the mysterious boys voice, she could only barely sustain her tears for a brief moment)

Enricho: (He continued to follow the path towards the sun, hoping that the puppet was leading him to the right direction and not a complete waste of his time. He checked the sun, and already, the day was beginning to draw to a close. Enricho shook his head at the the thought of how the day could turn from one of joy to one of the worst experiences of anyone's life)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Zealia looked at Rosemary's expression which kind of reflected the current one she had. A puffed a small sigh before crawling in between Rosemary's legs and curling herself into a little ball to rest, her ears lowering grumpily.

"--YOU'RE NOT WEISS!" She shrieked, tears falling from her eyes. "That's not possible! That's not... possible... You don't look like him... You don't talk like him... You don't... Wh-what... Wh-what happened? Your eyes... skin... teeth... you can't b-be him... Y-You're n-not suppose to r-remember me..." She stammered, still clutching the wand in hand. She suddenly and unexpectedly wrapped her arms around the boy, pressing him against her chest and holding him tightly as if she would lose him again. She sniffed roughly, not caring at this point who it was. "I love you.... I love y-you... I love you s-so much..." The mother moved the skull from his head a little to place kisses along his cheeks. "A-Are you c-cold? H-Hungry? I-I missed you..." She sobbed quietly as she held him close.

Flynn rolled his eye. "Yeah... Sounds great..." He muttered, debating if destroying the artifact was still an option. He growled at the thought before continuing to stop his way down the hill and past the gates, quickening his pace after the anger hit him.
Franziska: (She could see the anger in Flynn as she looked forward, trying her best to think of a way to calm him down) W-Well.... At least we're both okay? I'm surprised we were able to make it out ourselves... As selfish as it sounds (She immediately quieted herself, not wanting to say anything else stupid)
The boy cringed when Helga had shrieked at him, taking a small step back as he heard every word of disbelief on who he was. But as soon as he was embraced he relaxed into Helga’s arms immediately when he was pulled into the hug, though his arms just hung at his side.

Now that the skull was removed from over his head, more of the boy’s round face could be looked at, and more of Weiss could be recognized aside from the differences of his skin, teeth and eyes. He shook his head when she asked if he were cold and nodded when he was asked if he was hungry. “Missed...you...too..” He sniffled some, and his nose wrinkled. He could still smell that place on himself, and it brought a shiver. He looked up at her, his face expressing his discomfort. “B-...bath...please?”

~

The direction that the puppet’s pieces pointed in lead Enricho to th way that he and Ossiana had taken to get inside the kingdom. The burning prints of Ossiana’s feet from her previous state of anger littered the ground in a manner that told that she probably had been pacing back and forth before going to Jandar’s shop.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He could see the footprints she left in the ground, and already, he could feel a weight being lifted off his shoulders. Just the sight of some sign of her giving him a reason to continue forward. Seeing that, as well as a familiar set of land, he got the energy he needed to move at a quicker pace in the direction, hoping that he would find her soon, but not sure how he would expect her to react)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears twitched to the last of his words, and she nodded quickly. "O-Of course..." She got to her feet, every inch of her body hurting while doing so. But she didn't want to show it, so she played off her groan of pain as a cough. Her eyes went to Rosemary and her other children, forcing a quivering smile. "Why don't you all... Go check on thine brother Jacob? Stay in your rooms... Mommy will be right there. W-With cookies and milk." She promised them, patting their heads. "E-Everything is alright..." Her eyes followed their children's as they looked at one another before sighing, obeying their mother.

A small sigh escaped Helga's chest, and she looked up the stairs, relieved that none of the damage hit that level. She leaned down to pick up Weiss, her back burning in excruciating pain causing her eye to twitch. But nonetheless, she held him closely and placed more kisses upon his cheeks. "Y-Your room is c-clean, and t-the bed is ready and all c-cozy for thee to rest in while I bring up cookies. Your favorites." She chuckled, a pain hitting her side as she did so. She still didn't believe what was happening... But she wasn't going to try to argue with it either.

She carried the little boy in her arms up the stairs, leaving the corpses of bodies and the huge mess downstairs, deciding she would clean it later and just make sure her children don't come down. The mother took him to her own room and into the bathroom, sitting him down on a stool as she prepared the bath.

"Mhm.." Flynn simply mumbled at her. He secured the overcoat around Ophelia more before tightening his grip on her since they were now going downhill. He wanted to walk at least a mile or so away from the mountains to be as far as possible until he had a chance to brew another potion to get them out of there.
Franziska: (She followed behind Flynn in total silence, not sure what she could say to lighten the mood)
The child crossed his legs indian style while sitting in the stool, wincing every time that Helga did so. His eyes wandered around the room, taking the time to take in the warmth of the environment. He eyed everything with a hint of suspicion, Helga being the only one—the only THING within the entirety of the cabin that he trusted.

He didn’t remain on the stool for long either. He soon was on the bed, flipping through some of the pictures that Helga and Wiesen had taken. The book floated in front of him, the pale but luminous aura that surrounded it assisting in turning the pages.

~

The footprints led outside of the kingdom, but seemed to disappear there as the road blended into the grassy plains that surrounded the mountains.
Jade_23 commented…
"iM nEvEr bRiNgInG wEiSs bAcK" 1年以上前
Shut it lady, あなた should be glad! XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
Muahahaha leaves あなた feeling all warm and fuzzy inside; あなた did good this time COLA 1年以上前
Enricho: (He sighed as the footprints were beginning to fade, but simply brushed it off and continued to walk forward, hoping to find his way back to Ossiana as soon as he could)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga filled the bathtub with warm water, squirting in some of her rose essentials to create a bunch of bubbles in the water. She left him alone for a minute and returned with brand new clothing from his room – comfortable pajamas and the same duck slippers that quacked with every step taken. She also prepared a towel for him to use later once he was finished.

When everything was in place, she turned back at the stool "Bath time--" She blinked, realizing Weiss moved. Her panicked eyes wandered around the bathroom until she went out, spotting him on her bed with pictures in his hand, a sigh of relief drawing from her chest. He eyed him using magic in awe for a little bit, then she went to go fetch him, setting the pictures he looked at aside. "Nah ah, bath first mister."

She removed the skull from his head and set it aside for now. Her thumb swiped his cheeks to remove the dirt stained across it. The witch then proceeded to strip him down gently, taking him back into the bathroom and submerging his body into the luxurious-smelling and warm tub. She took a glance at the mirror as she did so, frowning at the mess she looked like.

Her beautiful dress... Shredded.

Her tidied hair.... A bird's nest.

Her smooth, silky skin... Covered in blood and bruises.

Her dignity.... Broken.

She gulped before looking back down at the boy and smiling. She squirted some of her coconut shampoo on the palm of her bruised hand, the soap stinging her skin. Nonetheless, she lathered Weiss's turquoise hair in it, scrubbing his scalp with her calming nails. With magic, she levitated the red soap-covered loofah and grazed it against his body, ridding the stench and stain from his skin. To distract him with the long process, she threw in a couple rubber ducks and toy ships that originally belonged to the triplets. She also made more bubbles float up and pop against his nose.

The mother proceeded to then scrub in between Weiss's toes, leaving it for last since she knew he was ticklish there.
Weiss pouted and puffed out his cheeks when Helga had taken away the photos just as he had been getting to the good ones. But nonetheless, when she told him that he would have to bathe first he had no complaints. He watched her with his skull helmet when she had taken it off his head again, his eyes following to where she settled it. The way her fingernails scratched against his scalp brought a calm sigh out of him. The feeling of it felt so....distant. He stared at the toys that were dropped into the water, but didn't make an effort to actually do anything with them.

As he was being scrubbed, some of the blue washed off of his skin, but grew back into existence when it spread back out almost immediately. He snickered and began to laugh a broken and hoarse laugh when his feet were tickled. He began to squirm around in the water, his snickering filling the bathroom as he defended himself from the tickling with a shield of soap and water.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga didn't mind being splashed with the soapy water when Weiss began to giggle and squirm around. In fact, she used some weak magic of her own and continued to tickle around her son's body, remembering his exact weak spots. She finally poured warm water from a bowl onto Weiss’s hair, rinsing the dirt off him. She decided to do another round of her scented soap onto him, exfoliating his skin and scrubbing in between his toes again. She made sure to get around his ears and make them squeaky clean along with other parts of his body.

Before letting him out of the tub, Helga retrieved a small toothbrush and lathered Weiss’s teeth with liquid mint, scrubbing along the sharp blades in circular motions, making sure to get his tongue and gums. And once she was done, she drained the tub. Before wrapping a towel around him, the witch combed his hair neatly to the side with coconut oil. She placed a kiss to his clean cheek, coiling the thick green towel around his body for warmth. The mother wanted him dressed as soon as possible for it would bring comfort to her as well knowing her son was clean and warm.
Why do あなた forget the Three Stooges: Flynn, Franziska, and their talking demonic artifact, The Nithloraul 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
because... JUST BECAUSE xD 1年以上前
XD No comment. 1年以上前
Enricho: (He continued to walk down the path, the evening sun now turning into a deep red and light pink twilight, the monsters close to appearing. He wanted to find Ossiana as soon as possible, but also wanted to make sure he got there alive, not wanting to attract the attention of the monsters, as he continued on the way there)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn continued to walk down the slope of the hill, carrying Ophelia securely over his shoulder. He looked around in search for a wide, flat area and a tree that could shelter them for the time being until he was able to make another plan.
Franziska: (She continued to follow behind him silently, not wanting to anger hm further as she did so)
Nithloraul: Boy, quite the chatterboxes you all are
Weiss's jaw stretched out of place slightly when his mouth had opened to release a two toned yawn and snuggled into the thick towel that Helga had provided, the long forgotten feeling of the soft material coming back as relief. So much relief. The towel wrapped around him a little tighter while being held in a tight grip. His ears twitched and flicked a few sprinkles of water off of themselves. His small stuck by nature smirk had turned into a small smile as he looked up at Helga, and as his eyes began to glow Helga's entire ruined attire began to revert back into it's former beauty, He sneezed afterwards and coughed slightly, sniffling a little afterwards before giving that small smile again, his eyes dimming back down and a vague red blush coming to his cheeks. "...pretty..." k
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga looked at herself in the mirror after her attire changed, her ears lowering a bit. But all she saw in the mirror was disgust and humiliation. She smiled falsely some, looking back down and gently stroking his cheek. "Don't waste your magic on me, my love. That's my job..." She winked lightly at him before placing a kiss on his forehead. "My beauty can't possibly overpower thine handsome appeal." The mother proceeded to dress her son in the warm clothes, slipping his duck slippers on. She rubbed the towel on her head a bit more before brushing his hair to the side with a comb. And as the final touch, she added a tad bit of Chapstick on his lips. "There we go, all done and smelling like the sweetest of flowers." She walked to her room to hang the towel she used on him, opening up the windows to let some air in. "Any specific food my Weiss wants?"

"Hey, why don't you give us a topic to talk about you dickhead?" Flynn muttered at the artifact. "Since you can't seem to keep your mouth shut."
Nithloraul: Fine by me. First off, who killed the queen's fiancee
Franziska: D-Did you say who?
Nithloraul: Well people don't just mysterious catch fire. Clearly it was an assassination
Weiss looked Helga in the face when she had smiled at him, and his brows knitted together while reading her expression. His eyes crossed upwards when she kissed his forehead, and as he was dressed he couldn't help but to feel a little embarrassed.
He looked down at the duck flippers on his feet, hopping slightly from one foot to another to here the quacks and snickering to himself until he heard Helga speak about something to eat. One of his ears went crooked when he answered.

"...ChEEse."

An odd request, but it was the first thing that had come to mind. Something simple, something that didn't require much of anything to get, which in turn meant less stress on his mother's part.
last edited 1年以上前
(The sun was now gone, and the moon was beginning to rise above the sky. Despite the night having already come, Enricho kept walking, not bothering to build a camp, and not even bothering to rest, as he kept on his way)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"ChEEse?" Helga questioned in the same tone Weiss did. "Hmmm... Very well then. As my Weiss desires..." She looked at him for a long moment, admiring him now dressed and clean. It brought a genuine, beautiful smile from the pits of her soul. He was... Everything to her. She chuckled a little when she saw him hop. "Heh, you remind me of little Wiezen." Helga thought back to meeting Wiezen's innocence. He was the cutest bean ever and now Weiss was taking the crown. The witch scratched along Weiss's hair and signaled him to follow her as she walked through the corridors.

She walked straight and then took a left, staring at the two doors ahead of her. Gulping, she unlocked the door to the right, inhaling the empty air from Weiss's room. Everything was clean and spotless, and the bed was as if it was just made. Helga tapped her fingers together before picking up Weiss and setting him on the edge of his bed. "I'm going to go get you some of that cheese. And maybe a lil something else," she said, winking. "I-I left your coloring books exactly where they were and your legos are organized by color if thee wish to play." She leaned forward and placed a long kiss on the child's nose before smiling. " Stay here, my love."

The mother squatted back up and exited his room, only to encounter the three pairs of longing eyes staring up at her. Zealia's ears were drooped and she huffed in jealousy the moment her mother took a step out. That kid in there was basically stealing Helga! It was already past their tea party, and Helga stole all their bath toys for Weiss. Helga rolled her eyes a little, smooching each of their cheeks. "Nah ah, don't give me thaaat look." She whined. "I'm preparing a snack. You three stay here," She ordered before hopping down the stairs happily.

"Don't look at me," Flynn stated as he finally rested Ophelia's naked body against the tree, covering her up in his overcoat. "Clearly people are going to want me dead since I was the last person seen with her!" He crossed his arms, groaning. "Can't you predict it or something, aren't you a holy artifact? An annoying one?"
last edited 1年以上前
Nithloraul: Sir, you know me too well to know that the last thing that would be associated with my creation is anything holy. I can't predict what will happen but I can assure you, there will be people asking for your head after all this
Franziska: (The thought of them being hunted only made her hang her head lower)
"Little....Wiezen?" Weiss's ears perked when he heard this, and he snickered quietly, assuming that she had been talking about Wiezen Jr.. He followed her through the corridors, climbing along the walls when they made the left. But he came to at stop while they were passing what used to be Emma's room, staring at it for a long moment with mixed emotion. His eyes saddened some before he settled himself back on the floor when the door to his old room was opened.

Being picked up, his head turned, eyes looking around his old room with a feeling of oddness. Memories dug themselves from the pits of their graves within his mind and brought a small cringe. But he appreciated it all, more than ever. The cleanliness of his room, the way everything had been organized and how his bed had been made. How is room was even still there to begin with and not just a flat surface of where it used to be.

His noes scrunched playfully when his mother placed an extended kiss on it and he smiled up at her and nodded. His attention turned to the door when she heard Helga speaking, which encouraged him to move and peek his head out the door just in time to see her jump down stairs. His eyes glowed dimly as he looked to the tripling, levitating them from the ground and after him as he went back to his bed and settled them down in front of him.

"Brothers.....sis--sister..." He stared at them a little longer and them pulled all three of them into a hug, his eyes tearing up a little. "M-missed....you...all..." He sputtered out, sniffling some. "A-alright?" He looked from one to the other, his ears perking while doing so.
Enricho: (He continued walking, avoiding the presence of a few monsters as he made his way through a forested area, an area he had some familiarities with. Finally finding a place he knew, he was hoping that he would be coming to Ossiana's location soon)
Jade_23 commented…
GIVE IT UP YOU'LL NEVER BE HAPPY AGAIN NOW ITS MY TURN HAHAHAHA 1年以上前
EEEHEEEEM, slaughterhouse for pigs? 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
EEEHHEEMMMM cute and happy moments 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Zealia sniffed Weiss, an expression of confusion hitting her face when he no longer smelled like dirt, but now more like their mother. Their ears twitched when he spoke, looking at one another in doubt before turning their attention back at their older brother. Something felt... off for them. Why is he back? How is he back? Why is he better at magic than them now? Why is he blue? Is she back too? WHY DOES HE GET CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?!

Wiezen Jr. squished his way out of the hug, shaking his head like a dog afterwards. They did indeed miss him, they were just a bit... suspicious.

"yu w-weird.." Zealia mumbled at him, pointing at his skin and eyes.

Helga walked over the couples of corpses that scattered along her house. It was a mess. The floors, the walls, everything! Her furniture was ruined, and so was the paintings. Nonetheless, before preparing the snack, she got rid of most of the carcasses from her house, piling them up outside and burning them. She then proceeded to pick up the debris from her house and furniture, cleaning up the chunks of her family table.

"Reversemo antiquedo!" She waved her hand and sent a beam of magic at the table, then at her couch. It took a while, but they finally began to fix themselves even with the grand damage.

And then she summoned a single clone of hers, the tiredness already appearing under her eyes as she ordered her to sweep and scrub the floor from blood, while the real Helga would be preparing the snack.
It didn't take long for Helga to whip up a delicious grilled garlic and cheese sandwich, the cheese perfectly melted for when pulled apart. She sliced it in two how he liked it, then cut up small blocks of gouda, swiss, and cheddar and placed it on the side. As for veggies, she cut some carrots and cherry tomatoes on the plate. The mom placed her meal on a tray, which not only contained one, but TWO chocolate chip cookies. She levitated the glass of apple juice she poured and carried the tray as she made her way back upstairs and into his room.

“We’re not beings hunted…” Flynn said in attempt to lighten the mood, mostly talking to Franziska now. “And if I am, then I want you to run as fast and as far as you can without stopping.”
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: No! (She immediately stepped close to Flynn, her hands lightly slapping his cheeks as she looked him in the eyes) I am not leaving you! I can't stand our group constantly leaving each other. I'm staying by your side no matter what, Flynn!
Wiess froze for a moment when Zealia had called him weird, attempting to laugh a little a moment afterwards. "I..." He thought for a moment, trying to figure out a way to put things. "I...was .bad place...bad...bad...place.." He said, attempting to speak a bit clearer. "B-but....I...still W-Weiss..." He assured. "Just...experi...enced...Weiss...&quo­t;

~

Back at the ruins of Jandar's shop, a bit of the rubble was being moved out of the way as the damage was starting to be tended to. With everything shifting and being moved around, the commotion woke something that let out a snarl, some of the larger pieces of rubble being moved aside when a yawn came afterwards.

Ossiana''s eyelids twitched and flickered open, her black irises greeting the tall figure that was Jandar, cradling her in his arms protectively. "G-good morning. I'm...uh...I'm sorry about earlie--Janny?" Something was off. Her nostrils filled with the smell of burning material. "J-Jandar? Hey, say somethin'!" She then gasped. "The wedding!" She moved to jump up, but with even that small movement, her eyes widened as she witnessed a portion of her friend's body fall into ashes. The sigh immobilized her, and she had to double think on if she were still asleep. Perhaps she was, she still felt tired. "Jan--" Her eyes widened further when the rest of what was left of the charred body fell over and broke into charcoal like pieces that scattered across the ground.

Her head slowly lifted to see the world of ashes around her, and the people who moved around to clean up the area. Tears pricked at her eyes and slid down her cheeks as realization quickly started to settle in. Jandar...was dead. A flurry of questions blew through her mind: How? Why? By who? What the hell was going on?! Where was Enricho?
He had been protecting her...one of her last true friend. He had been protecting THEM.
She wrapped her arms around her stomach.
And something else dawned on her. The stinging that she felt on her back, the burning tingle that ran across her skin there. Her ears lowered as she pushed the thought aside, scratching at her back with her tail as she cried to herself quietly in disbelief. Her ears perked as she heard the marching of several guards crossing through the area, a chariot being pulled behind them slowly. She spotted Bonnus within it and wiped her tears quickly. Maybe she could help. But little did she know of what was to come next.
Oh my fucking god, why! I already walked made Enricho walk a dozen miles XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
i suggest some nyquil for that congested throat of yours 1年以上前
I recommend some lava for yours XD 1年以上前
Enricho: (He arrived at the location, his eyes wandering the area, but as soon as he saw that the area was empty, he fell to his knees) What the hell is going on!? Where in the world is she?! Is this world just messing with me now?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Zealia frowned a little, not comprehending what he meant. "Dis Weiss I dun wike... Yu not.. my Weiss..." she muttered to herself quietly before her attention went to the door. Helga's ears twitched a little bit as she stood by the entrance, conjuring a small smile as she held the tray. The mother entered and sat on the edge of Weiss's bed, making way to place the tray on his lap.

Elijah eyed the cookie in the tray, licking his lips a little before pouncing forward. Helga paralyzed him with magic for a moment before releasing him and his siblings farther away from Weiss and his tray. "You all have already had one today, that's enough sugar for you. Zealia's nose wrinkled in jealousy, watching her mother stroke Weiss's cheek. "Let thine brother eat in peace, please." She asked her children kindly. They all held a few grudges before leaving them to be. Helga turned back to Weiss and apologized. "Sorry... They're kind of a handful. Is that alright?" She asked, referring to the meal she got him.

Flynn blinked in disbelief when Franziska had actually slapped her hand across his cheek. He looked at her for a long moment, not even attempting to interrupt her argument. He simply shrugged and made his way past her to begin another healing potion for Ophelia. "Too bad, sometimes you have to do things in life you don't like for the best."
Franziska: I'm not leaving, Flynn. No matter what. I don't care if I have to stay and fight off ten guards or a hundred or even a thousand. I am not leaving your side! (She sat on the ground, her arms crossed, giving a "hmph" as she did so)
Weiss's pointy ears lowered after it was clear how his siblings felt. The problem with this was that this was something he had already expected to happen before they had caught on to his scent. And he didn't even expect that to happen either. He just stared at his bed covers while Helga was speaking to his siblings and when she spoke to him afterwards, he didn't look at her when he nodded.

Instead, he waved his hand over the cookies on his plate and they disappeared, reappearing in the triplets' room under their pillows, one of them slowly pulling itself into an extra cookie so that it would be enough for the three of them. "...Thank...you.." He said to Helga gratefully.

Weiss eyed his sandwich, and with a few seconds of hesitation he grabbed it slowly and took a small bite, his razor teeth cutting through the bread and cheese swiftly and with ease.

~

Bonnus's stare remained ahead as she was taken through the most recently disaster met part of her kingdom. After hearing that there had been an attack, she had already made the decision to take that up with Flynn, and not with words. She was giving orders to have everything refurbished and the dead prepared for a parting ceremony. With everything that had been going on, she was the last place that she should have been. But it was the only thing that could take what happened off of her mind, at least for a short while.

She felt the carriage come to a stop, and her attention shifted when it did so. Her searching sight found that some of the guards were attempting to hold someone back.

"Move out of my way! I need to see Bonnus--DON'T...TOUCH ME!" Ossiana snarled, restraining herself from just using brute force to get her way through to the carriage. When she caught Bonnus looking over in her direction, she waved her stinger and began to push against the guards harder.

"Let her through."

With the amount of force that she had been pushing with, Ossiana fell forward onto her face when the guards had stepped aside so suddenly. She picked herself up to her feet quickly. "Bonnus! I--"

"Kneel." Bonnus interrupted, her wine red irises narrowing.

"Wh...what?" Ossiana looked up at her with eyes full of confusion.

One of the guards stepped forward and spoke. "Her highness's orders were to kneel. She is the Queen, and this is her demand, peasant. And be grateful that her majesty has even allowed something un-Oni to still be within her presence."

"Peasant?!" Ossiana glared at the guard. "I'm her FRIEND! She's my friend and I need her help!" She looked to Bonnus. "Right? Tell them!"

Bonnus stared down at Ossiana from the carriage, her lips pressed into a straight line. And then she spoke. "Friend, thou states. Thou are no friend of mine, peasant. Thou are in similarities with the others. You do nothing but recklessly ruin everything around thee without any empathetic thought or consideration. I..am not thy friend. Whatever aid thee requires, I have none to give."

Ossiana couldn't believe what she was hearing. "B-but we are friends! I..I went through those trials with you remember?" Her voice trembled slightly as she spoke.

"And here thou are now with a life of thy own, so now you can bring catastrophe to it instead of everyone else's." Bonnus snapped.

"B-but Bonn--" Ossiana had started, only to be interrupted once more.

"Remove her from this kingdom." Bonnus spoke over her.

One of the giants from the gate reached down and grabbed her, lifting her from the ground along with a bunch of dirt that slid from in between it's fingers as he followed his orders.

Ossiana was tossed out of the front gates, curling into a ball before she hit the ground and rolled a little before jumping to her feet. "W-wait, I don't know what to--" She was forced to take a few steps back as the large gate swung closed and slammed in her face. Her ears lowered further. "So y-you too h-huh?" She released a long, long pained sigh that became a wail, a feeling of betrayal puncturing her heart. She sniffled as she kept her arms wrapped around herself and turned towards where the sun had risen, the opposite of where it would set. She needed to find the hunter, the last person that she could trust. But...she couldn't sense him. She couldn't get in contact with him for some strange reason. Her tail itched harder at her back as she just assumed that perhaps her mind was under too much stress. And from there, she just began to walk towards where the moon would rise.
Enricho: (Having completely given up, he crawled into the hollowed out tree that Ossiana had prepared. He set his gear aside and rested within the hollow, but despite his exhaustion and his lack of even continuing, he wasn't even close to tired. He screamed in anger, his hands clenched into a fist as he sent his fist forward into the bark of the tree, creating a dent in it. The damage to the tree was minimal, but to Enricho's hand, it was terrible. The middle and ring finger on his left hand were cut to the bone, and at best, the rest of his knuckle was bleeding, drops of blood falling to the ground, but he didn't even acknowledge the pain. He simply walked to the opposite end of the tree and sat there, his legs lazily lying around as he stared forward, the moonlight barely breaking through the hole as he stared forward, his gaze not even drifting to sleep)