Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9201-9250 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
This brought a small frown to Ossiana's face. "Well I'm not human!" She says, puffing her cheeks briefly before looking over at the bathroom. "Ugh, fine. Humans..are weird." She mumbled while making her way over to the bathroom, sniffing at the door before peeking inside. Everything was velvet. The walls, the floors, the toilet. It looked comfy. Doing the human thing...alright...how hard can it be? And with that, she went inside, stomach growling as she shut the door behind her.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"W-Well, I'm not THAT hurt anymore... That healing potion you made me is really helping... Thank you for that..." He looked the other way for a moment before clearing his throat. "I think it's time to get going. We've been asleep for a while now, and I need to apologize to Sonni. And I don't even know where she is right now."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He sat on the bed as Ossiana shut the door. He could feel the annoyance in her voice, and was ready to apologize to her the moment she got out. But for the time being, he waited)

Franziska: Oh, you're right. Well, let's get going (She got out of bed and began to comb her hair)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn stayed in bed for a couple more seconds before he sighed, forcing himself up to his feet. He brushed his hair messily to the side, walking to the door to retrieve his coat that he luckily didn't stain with blood. He tossed it around his shoulders along with his bag and opened the door, waiting for Franziska.
Ossiana looked around the bathroom a bit more as she stood in front of the door, her eyes shifting to the toilet. She went over to it and sat down on the top of the toilet seat's fluffy cover, crossing her legs indian style and waited. She didn't feel any different from before. Maybe some sort of magic activates it... She began to look around until she spotted the silver lever on the side of the toilet. "Bingo!" She smirked. Well, this is gonna be easier than I thought!

Three seconds later, there was a loud shattering sound that came from the bathroom along with a few choice of words from Ossiana. There was another shattering sound. "Ha! THOUGHT YOU COULD TAKE ME HUH!?" Her voice yelled from behind the door. A bang followed behind shortly and the door splintered from the top almost to the middle.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (She moved over to him with a small grin on her face) Okay, ready to go

Enricho: (He looked at the bathroom door, eyes wide in shock as he heard the noises coming from behind it, but he decided it was best to let her learn and stayed where he was)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn gave an attempt of a grin when he saw hers, letting her walk though the door first. He followed behind, shutting the door quietly. The alchemist shoved his hands into his pockets and walked besides his lover down the hallway, saluting the Inn keeper with a small wave. He exhaled through his nostrils and exited the inn, looking around to see where he could start his search for Sonni, Bonnus, Wiezen, or Helga.
There was a short moment of silence before the bathroom door creaked and then opened, nearly falling off of the hinges as it swung slowly and hit the wall behind it. Ossiana walked out stretching, releasing a sigh of relief. "Hm, that actually worked for the most. I feel a little better than before, anyways." She said, her tail closing the door behind her.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Uh..... good work, Ossiana. I knew you could do it. (He looked at the room before she closed the door behind her) So, shall we get ready?

Franziska: (She walked close to Flynn, remaining right beside him as they made their way out the door)
"Well since you're already ready, that just leaves me to get dressed so we can be on our way." Ossiana said while going over to the bed. She pulled him to his feet and pushed him towards the door. "Which means I get to surprise you!" She said before pushing him from the room, but very gently. "Ten minutes!" And with that, she closed the room door and went to go get dressed in a hurry.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn kept quiet as he walked around, avoiding making eye contact with any of the Oni people and only searching for familiar faces. He had an idea of where Wiezen might be – kicking it off in a bar somewhere. But he wasn't 100% sure. Silence loomed over both Flynn and Franziska. He paused his walking to speak, but kept quiet and shook his head.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Alright then (He shrugged as she shut the door behind him. He stepped over to the wall opposite to the door and leaned against it, his arms crossed, as he waited for her to come out)

Franziska: (She turned to Flynn the moment he was about to speak) Is something on your mind Flynn?
last edited 1年以上前
There was a lot of rumbling around coming from inside the room and soon, Oss's humming could be heard. One minute. Two minutes. Three minutes. Four minutes. Time ticked by minute by minute while she prepared herself for the ball, tending to her overall appearance.

Click. At exactly ten minutes, the door's knob turned and Ossiana could already be heard bashing herself, commenting on how stupid she looked. Dresses and things of that nature really weren't her thing. The door began to open, and she took a deep breath before opening it all the way. And there she stood, her straight white and grey hair brushed back, a few quickly knotted braids hanging here and there. Her full lips were glossed with a soft pink. The link that she wore was one of elegance and artistic value, the top portion black and blended with her armor skin where her breasts were revealed some. Furthering down to knees of the dress is where the black began to blend and transfer into the red that spread across the floor as if it were an extension of herself. Her stinger was hidden from sight for the most.
A soft blush of orange blanketed her cheeks, and she didn't look at him at first. But when she did, she held her head high and gave a smile. "I-Is this okay?"

Enricho: (He looked over here, unable to take his eyes off of her. He pushed himself off the wall to stand straight as he looked at her) It looks beautiful, Oss
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn was about to take a step in the bar where he thought Wiezen might be, but at Franziska's words, he stopped. He moved out of the way for someone else to pass as he stared at her for a while. "Franziska... This might sound corny, but um..." He sighed. "N-Nevermind... I'll ask you later..." He said, letting someone else pass before he himself went through the braids of a door, searching the perimeter.
Franziska: Oh, okay (She followed behind him as he walked inside)
Ossiana's ears perked while she was brushing a stray strand behind one of them, and she smiled a little more. "You think so?" She went over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Then I think we're all set."

~

Instead of Wiezen being inside of a bar, Sonni was there herself in her disguise as Vik. However, unlike her usual self she wasn't drinking anything, and instead having the luck of watching other people do so. She eventually only stared at the table, which was better than having to stare at the stain that had been on her dress skirt. Which made it even better that becoming Vik came with different clothing. She let out a long sigh and let her head drop against the table.
Jade_23 commented…
Wiezen not in a bar, huh? Should I be worried he's in a ベッド instead hmm? 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Aaaayyyyyyyyyyye 1年以上前
I'm still innocent though xD 1年以上前
Enricho: (He smiled to her) Of course, love (He was prepared to head to the exit, but before he did, he held out his arm to her) Shall we?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn looked around a little bit more, furrowing his eyebrow in disbelief that Wiezen wasn't there. This place should've been his... habitat. He mumbled to himself before his eyes gazed upon Vik sitting on the table all by herself. He squinted his eye a little, where had he seen that face? He wasn't really paying attention to what was happening earlier, mostly because he was sleeping and in a bad mood. But he had this instinct to ask her about it rather than anyone else. One, because she didn't look frightening and tough where she'd beat him up. Two, because he didn't really have a choice. He gulped before he walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"H-Hey, ummm... Do you know where the Queen might be? Or her lover? Or this tall guy wearing a white suit? Oh, or better yet, a witch with like, a thousand kids?"
Ossiana paused for a moment and looked up at him, a genuine smile of joy coming to her lips as she hooked her arm around his. She giggled. "Indeed we shall."

~

Vik/Sonni didn't bother moving when she was tapped aside from the flinch that came with her stopping herself from punching whoever it was in the face for bothering her. And then she heard who was speaking, and who he was asking for. "The Queen's being a jerk, Wiezen went with that jerk, and Helga went home while I'm likely to be the only one here who gives a crap about keeping anything together anymore." She lifted her head and turned to face Flynn. "And as for the Queen's bride...well, I'm right here. All five feet and five inches of me." She shrugged her shoulders in defeat. "So what...you're leaving too? Heh...why am I not surprised..." She sighed, turning back around in her chair and was about to put her head down until she saw a few eyes staring. "What? You got a problem?!" She snapped, satisfied when they turned away. But she instantly felt a bit of guilt about it afterwards, letting out another long sigh.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"w-What? U-Uhmm.. N-No, n-not at all... I just... Well I just saw you here and thought you might need some company," Flynn said, giving an attempt of a smile. "I also came here to apologize for my behavior... It wasn't right of me to treat you how I did... But, if you would, I'd just like to say that the world isn't over just because some few minor things happen."
"A few minor things?" Vik/Sonni looked at him as if he had just insulted her. "Everything is falling into pieces. This is suppose to be a special day! Today is supposed to be fun and adventurous and relaxing and AWESOME. Like a wedding should be! But no...no everybody just wants to go and be stupid and argue about every little thing and all I wanted to do today is ease everyone's frustrations and stress and help everyone have a good time--" As she went on speaking more and more, anger began to fill her voice. "A-and the only thing that everybody seems to want to do the most is separate everything and turn happy times into crappy moments that I'm so sick and tired of!! I CAME HERE TO GET AWAY FROM THAT SHIT!!" She slammed her fist down into the table with her last few words, using the first bit of profanity since the other had arrived, the impact leaving a jagged whole that made the table look like a puzzle with a missing piece. And of course, this drew attention over to their direction. "FOR FUCKS SAKE I'LL PAY FOR IT!" She growled.
She slumped down in her chair before her head dropped back onto the table. "Why...why...why why why WHY!!" Her muffled voice yelled in frustration before she lifted her head again, turning back to Flynn. "What...am I doing wrong, Flynn?" It was a genuine question, the stress, desperation and sadness that her eyes reflected staring at him for a moment before she looked away. "Never..never mind..." She mumbled.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn didn't seem to be scared about her reaction at all, mostly because he's dealt with this with Helga countless times before. At her question, he smiled. "You're not doing anything wrong. It's the others who are. Actually, you seem to be doing perfectly fine. Just because other people refuse to cooperate with you doesn't mean you're wrong." He chuckled some. "You're the rightest right I've laid eyes on, which honestly... Surprises me."
"I don't know whether to take that as an insult or a compliment, so imma just go with compliment because I need it." Sonni/Vik murmured. "It's not just about them not cooperating...I put my faith in you guys." She turned and looked at Flynn again. "A lot of faith. You don't understand...things have to go right today. They have to..."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Then again, when do things go right for us? I know I disappointed that faith you put in me, and I'm sorry, but I'm willing to make up for it." He sat down across from her. "Hmm, whats that saying again? If things don't go right, go left? Things will go right today. Just need to let the storm pass through for that rainbow you've been waiting for."
last edited 1年以上前
Sonni/Vik was silent for a moment as she stared down into the hole that her fist had put in the table. "But...but what if the rainbow never comes..and the storm..the storm swallows everything whole. What if...what if I told you that the storm was bigger than I'd thought it would be..." She went to look at him again, but couldn't bring herself to do so, nor make direct eye contact.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn scratched his head in thought. "Storms don't last forever. Yeah, it might take time, but it'll be worth it in the end. And during the storm you might get a few moments of easiness. No lighting bolts or rain, just dark clouds. You're letting those minor things break you. If your fiancee wants to go, let her. If she really loves you and you know it, she will always come back no matter what. And if she doesn't... Then it might be for the better. The same thing goes for your other friends."
Sonni/Vik was silent once more. And finally, she looked up at him with a smile. Though this wasn't a usual happy smile. In fact, this one was...a crying inside smile. One that painted more than just a picture. Empty, but full of a type of sadness that usually wouldn't come from someone like her. Her eyes, the smile she gave...was her calling out for help. "Storms don't last for ever...you're right. But...what happens to those who the storm takes with it?" She chuckled to herself, shaking her head slightly. She paused. "Flynn...why did you bring me back? Me..of all people."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Weeeell, originally, I didn't want to mess with the dead. Or the Ancient Ones for that matter. It was all Franny's idea. And even though I denied it like 100 times, she kept on insisting. Unlike me, she didn't give up hope, so I can't take the credit there." He paused for a moment. "Buuut, if you're asking why I chose to give up my eye for you guys, that's a different story. Franny wanted you guys back, and if it made her happy, it made me happy. And well also, I had this stupid feeling that you guys actually considered me friends... heh.." He laughed awkwardly. "And besides, it seemed like you guys could have another fair shot in the game... So why wouldn't we risk it for a friend?"
Enricho: Excellent. Then let's be on our way, love (He kept his arm locked around hers as he made his way to the inn's exit)
Ossiana gave a short nod and together they walked out of the Inn. She kept her head high, her eyes shimmering with the pride she held in her lover. Her ears remained perked. Her gaze fell upon the castle in the mid distance where the ball and wedding was being held. She looked up at Enricho with a confident smile. "We're going to make tonight one of our best!"

~

Sonni/Vik furrowed her brows as she listened to Flynn's explanation of how she was even able to be there to begin with. But it was the last part that caught her attention the most. "You're...right..." She said, almost as if she were still thinking about it. But then she stood up. "Risk it for a friend huh?" A sort of grin came to her face. "Let's go. We have somewhere to be and times dwindlin' down my good friend!" And then she paused once again. "Hey Flynn. Thanks...and I hope you know that even if anyone else doesn't, I consider you good friend of mine, even when sometimes it might not seem like it. Well, except for that one time in the mountains, but we've gotten passed that like I said before. What do you say we try to grab a drink after todays events are done, catch up on some things if we can?"
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Sorry for the wait. JUST woke up 1年以上前
Just woke up vs. Half sleep xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn smiled some until the next of her words were said. "W-Wait, where are we going?" He stammered in the beginning, his attention returning to her fully when she explained she still considered him a friend. For the first time, he felt... Wanted, to say the least. He just gave a small nod. "Oh, um... I'm underaged... Can't really drink yet..." He said, being the good little boy his mother raised him to be. "But, I'll just order water."
Enricho: (He looked at Ossiana with a smile) If you are there, Oss, I know that it will be one of our best
"Oh what? Dude forget underage!" Sonni exclaimed. "You've lost an eye for crying out loud! I've died, twice! You've witnessed things that a lot of people wouldn't even began to fathom, let alone survive through to tell the tale. You're a man, MAN!" She grinned. "And besides, you've already done plenty of things that underage people shouldn't have been doing. As for where we're going, to the castle of course! It's wedding time!" She went over and pulled Flynn from his chair and to his feet.

~

"Likewise. And I wouldn't have it any other way than this." Ossiana kissed his arm, and then whimpered slightly when her stomach growled. It was a good thing that Oni's always made a lot of food, even more for an event this big.
Enricho: (He could hear his stomach growl and her whimper) Don't worry. We'll get you something to eat soon, Oss
"R-right..." Ossiana agreed reluctantly, gazing at him for a moment. A soft smile came to her lips and she began to chuckle to herself. "May I ask if you believe in miracles?"
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Hmmm... I wouldn't want to lie straight up to my mother like that and go against her wishes, but thanks anyways." He blinked in confusion. "Wait... Wedding? Where the other bride though?"
Jade_23 commented…
wait a minute... If he has one eye, is he blinking または winking? 1年以上前
Enricho: (He went silent, needing to think for a minute) I'm not gonna say no, but I will say that lack of them in my life has made me a bit doubtful. But, I guess you can say that I do. Why do you ask?
Sonni/Vik thought about the question for a half a second and just answered. "Like you said, if she or anyone else cares enough then they'll show or I'm done for." She said casually, and then raised an eyebrow. "But I'll admit, never thought you'd be a mama's boy." She chuckled and was about to give him a pat on the shoulder, but stopped, remembering what had happened last time. "Also, where's Franny? We gotta move. And I never got the chance to tell her thank you." She said, already going towards the entrance.

~

"Because...you're my miracle. And after this, I want to talk to you about something important that needs to be done with our next burrow." There was more to it, especially when it came down to where they were going after the wedding and ball. But Ossiana was sure that everything was going to be alright...or at least she hoped so.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Well, I bet we'd all be mama's child if we still had our mothers present... Luckily I still have mine..." He mumbled to himself. "Franziska is outside waiting for u– WAIT, that's not what I meant by showing up if they love you. I don't think you'll necessarily be done for" He said, moving ahead to open the door for Vik to go first.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He smiled at the mention) Same for you, Oss. And of course. We'll have all the time to talk after the wedding. (He continued to walk with her to the castle, his arm still locked around hers)
"Ohoho, trust me. If things don't turn out well, then I'm definitely done for Flynn. But at least now I have the means to face it like I'm supposed to thanks to you." Sonni/Vik said, looking at him for a moment. "There are things that I'm willing to do when I trust people a lot. Even when it hurts. Flynn...if this wedding turns out to be a disaster then...promise me one thing. Don't ever stop being you." She gave him a half smile before walking out the door, instantly looking around for Franziska until she spotted her. "Franny!!"

~

"Look! Look look look loooook!" Ossiana pointed excitedly towards the sky. "They're here, THEY'RE HERE!" Up above them, long patterned kites flew high in the sky, looking as if they were flying snakes.

But there was just one thing or two. First, those kites had no strings attached to them whatsoever. And secondly, as the moment they swooped down with the rush of the winds, it was quite obvious that they were definitely not snakes.

"Hlafa!!!" The scorpion woman waved up at the wingless yet flying creatures. She quickly turned to Enricho, resisting the urge to take off, knowing that he wouldn't be able to keep up with her. "Look, dragons Chocho!"
Enricho: This place has dragons? Man, now I've seen it all. I thought dragons were something of a myth in this part of the world
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Wind ignores all my posts COLA, so just pretend Franny's there. xD)

Flynn returned the half smile and sort of nodded at Vik. "You should return back to your original form. You're suppose to be a queen today, not anything else besides that." He greeted Franziska with a kiss on the head. "Alright Sonni, lead the way to this wedding thing or whatever its called. Ceremony thing?"
Franziska: (She turned the moment she saw Sonni) Oh, hello, Sonni. It's good to see you again (She gave a smile when Flynn kissed her head)
Jade_23 commented…
oh so now あなた speak 1年以上前
Priceless xD 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Alright, I'll stop using Franziska forever then 1年以上前
Not yet, that can come afterwards 1年以上前
"They are, these aren't true dragons because of their lack of wings.." Ossiana said, pointing to her back as she explained. "But they're just as old." And then she paused. "W-wait...am I..am I teaching you stuff? Hey, I am!" She grinned some, looking up as she heard a loud screech from the sky. "And true dragons don't sound like that." She added.

~

Sonni/Vik pulled Franziska into a hug the moment she got to her. "Yeah, it feels like it's been a while right?" She then turned to Flynn. "Oh come on, a wedding isn't even that hard to remember! Oh but this way," She motioned them to follow along as the streets began to become more crowded. Her disguise began to melt away before shattering the illusion that was Vik, leaving only Sonni to be lead there way.
Enricho: (He smiled as Ossiana was pleased to talk about them) Indeed you are, Oss. Thank you for the lesson. Now I have a better understanding of these "dragons"

Franziska: (She returned the joyful hug to Sonni, happy to see her again, as she gave her a big grin, before she followed behind her) So, what did you and Flynn discuss?
"Oh, you know, wedding stuff for today. Catching up on some stuff." Sonni answered. "I'm glad that you and Flynn here could make it. Thank you both for coming! Oh and--" Just as she was about to speak, she noticed that the crowd was starting to split into two sides, their eyes on her and company. She stopped for a moment and furrowed her brows. "Oh yeeaah...I forgot that they do that..." She shrugged and continued on her way.

~

Ossiana gave him a big smile. "Really!? Hehe, no problem! Huh?" Her ears twitched in curiosity as she saw that the people were separating themselves. "Ah, Bonnus must be close by..."
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (She turned her head in confusion as she looked at the crowd) What are they doing?

Enricho: She's close by? Then again, people in the Capital do a similar thing when one of those royal pricks show up. Alright, let's go see her
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn chuckled lightly. "Eh, you got to have some attention every now and then. This is on a whole other level, but still worth it," He said quietly, smiling at the people who just stared at them.