Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9101-9150 of 13264

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Jr. shook his head in a way of saying no. He didn't want to be anywhere near his annoying siblings and useless adults. "Wait, what? You're not feeling alright. Take a moment and sit down, Wiezen. I still think we should get you a room. I can handle this..." Helga said as she plucked the last thorn out of Jr.'s arm. She saw the forming tears in his eyes, and proceeded to tickle him on his belly to cheer him up a little. "I don't want you walking around with the constant feeling of throwing up. And once in our room, I can brew you some herbal tea that may help."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"No no, I'm fine Helga I just...need to find our kids before something unruly ends up happening again and I...am honestly not up for that anymore than I am any other time." He sighed. "It's nothing serious though, just a stomach cold or somethin'--" His words ended with a small grunt as he clutched at his head with his right hand. His attention then turned to Wiezen Jr.. "I guess we're both in a bit of a pinch right now huh buddy?"

~

Ossiana gave a big smile. "Thanks a lot Jan, I really appreciate it and this means a lot to me." She went to dig through her pouch of gold to make a payment before hand, which would probably would be a lot more than she would have to pay. But there was one small problem...she couldn't find her pouch. She looked to Jandar with a slight bit of panic, biting her bottom lip slightly.

The tall Jandar seemed to understand, for he waved his finger dismissively. "Oh don't worry about it baby, I'll consider this one free of charge. After all, it's been a while since I've done something for the sheer need of doing so. And that uniform, while precisely be my reasoning behind taking this course of action. Well that, and the fact that it is so wonderful to see such a familiar face after so many decades and centuries."

Ossiana's eyes widened and she jumped in a cheer of joy. She hugged the face of her tall companion. "Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!"

Jandar gave a crackling chuckle. "Now now sweet pea, if you'd like me to get started and finished in time, your man better get to stripping! You are going to the queen's wed correct? Then those clothes aren't going to remove themselves!"
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He gave a slight shrug at the man's words) Alright. Do you have a changing room that I can do so in?
"Changing room?" Jandar stared at the hunter for a long moment, as if he were waiting on the punchline to a joke that he had missed eons ago. His head cocked to the side in amusement. "And where do you suppose this changing room that you speak of is?"

Ossiana snickered, her hand covering her mouth though she could still be heard.
Enricho: (He remained silent for a moment, his head turning slightly, until he realised his situation) .... you want me to strip right here?
"Well of course deary, this is a shop of wonders and physically fabricated art after all." Jandar answered, his stare remaining on the hunter as he continued to examine the uniform. "Hmmm...could it be that you want this lovely young woman that calls you her mate to assist you in undressing?"

"Huh? That's it?" Ossiana blinked for a moment, then looked to Enricho and shrugged. "I'll get naked to then if it is what will truly help."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (The moment he heard her mention her choice, he was taken aback. A part of him was desperate to say yes, but he shook it off) N-No, that's fine, Oss. I can do it myself (He begun to remove his coat, followed by his shirt, revealing his bare chest)
"Hm...are you sure?" Ossiana asked, but watched as Enricho started to remove his clothes. Her eyes wondered over his body almost as soon as his shirt was off, a small sigh escaping her as she licked her lips a little.

"Drop the pants and trousers as well please muffin." Jandar requested, his gaze moving from the hunter and to Ossiana. "Have you been practicing your crafts Nooni(No-on-ee)?"

"When I have time I do..." Ossiana answered, her eyes still glued to her mate. But then she looked up at Jandar. "I need to get better though, and I'm looking forward to doing just that."
Enricho: (He continued to remove pieces of clothing, up until he was stripped down to his boxers, contemplating on removing it, hoping that this would be enough)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wiezen Jr. interlocked his teary eyes with his father's, frowning. He pointed to his sealed lips, them to Wiezen's free ones to remind him that at least he was free to talk. Helga released a small sigh, nodding to show she understood. "Very well... stubborn werewolf.." She mumbled quietly. She cleared her throat. "Alright, let's get going then and find them." The witch stood up and grabbed Wiezen's hand as she began to walk quickly to find the others.

Meanwhile, from where Zealia sat in Bonnus's hands, she looked the opposite direction and mumbled to herself, not hesitating to slobber on Bonnus's ears. Elijah too whimpered at the unknown place he was in with not too familiar people.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
ARE あなた GOING TO BRING UP FLYNN AND FRANZISKA または NOT! 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
Please hold, pettiness in progress 1年以上前
"You will in do time, lovely. You will. With a brilliant spirit such as yours, child I'm wondering why you aren't a professional already." Jandar states, patting the woman's head gently, his gaze turning to Enricho for a moment. "Undergarments as well, hunk. In order for me to weave the suitable amount of comfort into your uniform."

Ossiana was, of course, delighted by the compliment from her friend and mentor, and when he spoke to Enricho, she turned to him as well. The tattoo on her back that symbolized their bond glowed faintly for a moment, and she looked back up to Jandar. "Can I help? I-I can do the undergarments! I know almost every nook and cranny of that body, and I think I may know the perfect fabric for comfort."

Jandar gave a slow nod. "Hm...very well then. This will be an excellent opportunity to show me how well you've been keeping your craft sharpened."

~

On the other side of things, Bonnus had managed to keep things in quite the order with Elijah and Zealia for the most, especially since she was now a bit calmer and finally getting around to being able to relax. She had been silent to recollect her thoughts after the first of their little incident had occurred. There also had been a change of plans on her and Sonni's part. Which was, at the moment, who they were waiting for.

Sonni came over from one of the rare snow cone venders that passed through every once and a while, usually during events like today. She carried two cones with blend of cherry and lemon flavored ice and one slightly taller cone for she and Bonnus to share. "Who wants iiiice creeeeam! Well....sort of..a good alternative though!" She said as she made it back to them.

Smiling sweetly, Bonnus gave a nod to Sonni and held Zealia to where they looked at one another. "How does a little delicious treat for how well behaved thee both have been so far sound?"

~

"I heard that." Wiezen mumbled himself, following after Helga on their search to find both their children and their current caretakers.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He gave a sigh, and without another word, he pulled off his boxers. Though he stood still as if to not show any fear, he felt embarrassed and slightly humiliated, but kept a blank expression on his face. His inner feelings was only obvious to Ossiana, due to her connection between her and Enricho)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Zealia's mismatched eyes stared into Bonnus's, her frown of awe and confusion remaining on her face. Zealia looked at her brother, who also held a frown of dismay. Their ears perked ever the slightest when they heard the word treat, but they weren't really interested whatsoever. Elijah was the first to show any of interest, and his eyes fell upon the ice cone Sonni carried. Without warning, he levitated a small chunk of the ice and brought it toward him to sniff it. Once his tongue came in contact with the sour taste, he spat it out and flung the remaining onto Sonni's face. "Oopsie," Elijah mumbled.

When Sonni's face was splashed with ice, Jacob bursted out in giggles and his face turned red a bit for laughing so much. Elijah looked back at his laughing brother, then smirked some before elevating another chunk of ice and tossing it into Sonni's dress and sending shivers down her spine. This only resulted in Jacob laughing some more.

"Heard what?" Helga asked innocently. "Heard how much I looooove youuu?" She teased with a small giggle, holding wrapped Jr. in an overcoat closely. Her head wandered back and forth in search of familiar faces. "Don't be such a sour wolf, babe." The witch said, her first time using babe from the human language. She wasn't sure why they did, but it sounded cool and so she would use it too.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade, I swear to the god I don't believe it, if あなた ignore my コメント after あなた blew mine up in rage, I am gonna lose my shit XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
;) 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
change that perhaps to definitely 1年以上前
Ossiana didn’t dare let her lover’s body be seen so bare by anyone’s eyes that wasn’t hers. As soon as his boxers had began to drop, she stood in front of him more, though doing so had a higher chance of having no effect against someone as tall as Jandar. Her head turned so she could glance back at him, a small hue of blush caressing her cheeks and a small smile coming to her plump lips. “Thank you, Chocho.” She winked at him teasingly and turned back to Jandar. “Okay, he’s ready now!”

“Excellent. I’ll proceed into the assessment of the uniforms properties. I’ll definitely have to take care of this troublesome stench it bares as well. Ossy dear, would you tend to the measurements for me?”

Ossiana nodded eagerly. “You can count on me!”

~

Sonni let out a sigh when the snow cone that she had taken so much time to seek out was thrown right into her face, and even more so when more was thrown into her dress, causing her to squeal slightly at the cold. However, when she looked down and saw that her dress had been stained by the cherry portion of the snow cone, her shoulders slumped some. Despite this, she attempted to laugh it off and keep a smile on her face for Bonnus’s sake when she saw the queen’s eye twitch.
“I guess I uuh...got the wrong flavors..” She says, trying to justify the child’s actions to her while wiping off her own face.

A mild scowl came to Bonnus’s face as she looked to Elijah, the ends of her horns starting to slowly but gradually glow a burning red again. “Perhaps thee would like an identical punishment to that of thy sibling.”

“It’s fine Bonni, don’t sweat it. I was feeling a little hot anyways.” Sonni cringed slightly at how her statement came out, but didn’t let that stop her. She held the cone that she had brought for them to share up to her lips, another attempt of a relaxed smile.

Bonnus growled silently, reluctantly giving in to it, unable to stop herself from smiling very slightly. She gave a nod, her smooth crimson tongue revealing itself only a little as she tasted the cone. She looked back to Sonni and smiled a bit more. “A bit tangy, otherwise a delightful treat.”

~

“How would you like it if I called you a fake magician?” Wiezen was about to say, but instead thought better of it and mumbled to himself some.
Enricho: (He crossed his arms, already feeling a little chilly, his feet barely able to stand on the cold ground, but seeing Ossiana's smile made him feel a slight bit better. He allowed her to tell how he felt through his inner feelings, but he kept his blank face in the presence of Jandar)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Elijah covered Jacob's laughing lips with his small hands as soon as Bonnus mentioned another punishment. His smile disappeared too, but Zealia couldn't help but to snicker from where she was being carried. But then her expression changed to the topic that mannered when she sniffed two familiar scents: Her parents. They were nearby. She whimpered a little, trying to squirm out of Bonnus's hands. "MAMAAA!!! PAPAAA!!" She shrieked.

Helga cuddled Wiezen's shoulder, placing a small kiss on his neck. "Don't be such a grump, my love. You look sexy when your mad, but not at meeee," She whined. "I was just, ya know, loving you." She giggled softly before her ears jerked up at a high pitched voice from a distance. It was Zealia.
(Hey Jade, you know what would be good right about now? Setting your salt aside so we can give Flynn and Franziska a point to exist! XD)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Ohhh, so now you care about their existence, huh? And Rosemary's? >:/ )
(Rosemary can die! I can say that because she's my character XD)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY I SHALL NOT CONTINUE FORTH WITH FLYNN UNTIL SMOL ROSEMARY RISES BACK TO LIFE)
(No!......................... Fine, where is she at?)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(-.-)_I_

(Curently, she is with Bonnus and Sonni along with all her other siblings except Wiezen Jr. He is with Helga and Wiezen, who are searching for their children and the caretakers. The triplets had been behaving kind of bad while their parents were gone. In my recent post, Zealia grabbed Helga's attention by screaming out her name. SoOoOoOo if ya wanna sneak rosemary in there grabbing Helga's attention too, my salt would greatly appreciate it.)
(........... Fine then)

Rosemary: (She called out to Helga along with Zealia in order to get the witch's attention, hoping it would do some good)
Jade_23 commented…
such a genteman 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's left ear perked along with her right now that she heard Rosemary's voice. And little Jr. she held in her hands seemed to be staring right at the direction the calls were coming from. "There they are," She told Wiezen, her grip of his hand tightening. She didn't hesitate to quickly make her way over with her lover, checking out every single one of her children before saying a word to Bonnus and Sonni. But then she remembered the bruises that covered her body and her torn dress, and she quickly settled Jr. on the ground and wrapped the overcoat back around her. Her emerald eyes fell upon her oldest daughter. "Rose! Are you alright? What happened while we were gone?"

Flynn waited until they left, then turned to Franziska. "Do you hear that?" He coughed. "Peace and quiet! FINALLY!" He joked, throwing himself backwards on the bed, then immediately regretting it when he felt the sting of his healing wounds.
Rosemary: Oh, don't worry. Helga. We're fine. Not much happened. It's just good to see you

Franziska: Flynn, you need to be more careful with injuries like that. You need to rest up and take it easy. I'll ask you how you got this injured later. For now, you need to rest, understand?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here's to a year of CHANGE where we can make characters HAPPY and not KILL them and just SUPPORT one another.)

Helga placed a kiss upon Rosemary's forehead and caressed her cheek with her soft pal. "And it's good to see you as well, my rose. I love youu," she said, sneaking in another kiss on her nose. But then her mood seemed to change all at once as her attention turned to Sonni and Bonnus. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"R-Rest?" Flynn questioned. "I can't rest, I must speak with the couple getting married today, and that annoying Wiezen fellow. I was awfully mean and it wasn't my intention... It was an accident... I..." The alchemist's shoulders drooped. "I was being a dick to you too. I'm sorry.."
(Unfortunately, Jade, I was actually planning for things to get worse after the wedding, because as the creator of the RP, I have a sick and twisted sense of humor. Anyway, Happy New Year XD)

Franziska: It's fine Flynn. I understand. But you must rest for now. When you are all healed up, then you can go and see them. Until then, you must rest. Understand?
((Happy the same as any other day peoples XD))

Sonni had cringed slightly at when Zealia had began to call out to Helga. The entire time that they had been walking, she had been attempting to keep things together the best she could. And then Rosemary had began calling her too, and she that she was close. And when she turned to see Helga and Wiezen approaching, she didn’t know whether to be relieved or more anxious, especially when she saw Jr..

Bonus on the other hand seemed to be just as calm as ever, calmer than usual. However, her eyes narrowed ever so slightly when they were approached and the witch questioned them. “Certainly enough to draw the span of short attention from thee perhaps.” She answered nonchalantly with a hint of agitation lingering in her voice.

Meanwhile, even in his less than better condition, he was observant. He glanced at Sonni for a moment, then to the children bed finally looking to Bonnus. “I’m sorry but I’m not satisfied with that half assed answer from you of all people.”

“Oh? Well then thou may need to find that satisfaction elsewhere.” Bonnus retorted dismissively.

~

Ossiana became still for only a second and looked back at Enricho when she felt their connection grow some. She took a step or two back and rested herself against his chest, her body’s familiar caressing warmth emitting from her skin to warm her lover. She tipped her head back to look up at him. “It won’t take much longer, love. I promise.” She then turned her attention back to Jandar. “I’m ready when you are!”

“Excellent dear. It’ll only take a few minutes to revamp this monstrosity of a uniform. I’ll be expecting those measurements shortly.” Jandar finally straightened himself and stood back at full height, towering over the two once again before shuffling in a glide towards his back room.
Enricho: (With Jandar finally gone, he felt as though he could feel a little relaxed, but not much) You know, Oss, you really didn't have to offer to strip down to nothing to make me feel better
"Hm?" Ossiana turned around to face him now, and a smile instantly came across her face. "Of course I did! There's no way I'd let you feel so uncomfortable if I can help it." She gave him a gentle pat on the chest. "After all, we help each other, you and I." Placing a small peck on the center of his chest, she grinned a little. "Now, to those measurements!"
Enricho: (Seeing her smile made him felt immensely better about the situation. As soon as she asked, he held himself still and held out his arms to allow her to get the required measurements. But he still couldn't help but tease her) Let's just save that tactic for the bedroom, love. Alright?
last edited 1年以上前
Ossiana's grin increased, and she drooled slightly. "Y-yeah, for the bedroom." She quickly wiped away her small sign of distress and tried to keep her eyes above his waist as she began to measure his body, using her tail as a sort of means to do so. "So, what do you think of my friend? Do you like him?" She asked, her tail brushing against his finger tips.
Enricho: Let's just say.... He's very unique (He kept his arms outstretched. He felt slightly more comfortable now that Ossiana was just here. In fact, he barely noticed that he was undressed)
"Unique?" Ossiana snickered some while she continued with her task. "I guess that's one way of saying how awesome he is. I haven't seen a face so familiar since I've been here again. Or anywhere else for that matter."
Enricho: Well, it's good to know that you have some friends, Oss. That's what's important (He continued to wait as Ossiana continued with the measurements)
"Heeyyyy, what's that supposed to mean?" Ossiana poked him in the side with her stinger lightly. "I mean...it's not like Jandar's my only friend or anything...ha..haha...ha..." Which wasn't...not true. But not completely true either, not to her. She sighed, resting her hand on her stomach for a moment as she exhaled before getting back to work, now moving further down to his waist. She simply wrapped her tail around it and marked the areas where she had began to tighten it steadily before moving on.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Well, I'm still happy for you, Oss. I know how hard it is for you to talk to people, so it's good that you can converse with someone (He gives her a genuine smile to confirm it)
Oss's ears twitched before perking at his words. "Awww...thanks Chocho. I thought about what you said before we came about having to talk to people, and I've been practicing. Even though its still kinda hard sometimes, I'm getting better I think."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Well, that's excellent, Ossiana. I have faith that you will be a social butterfly by the end of the day. Well, social scorpion, more like. (He tried his best to chuckle at his terrible joke, but decided to stop there and let it die out)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn let out a tired sigh, but nonetheless nodded and agreed with his lover. He laid back down, wincing as he did so and tried his best to rest what still needed to be healed.

Helga's eyes furrowed, a light blush stinging her cheeks and her lips pouting; forming her familiar link, which really didn't look angry at all although she tried mustering it. The delicacy of her beautiful face couldn't allow forming lines on her forehead or wrinkles any other place that her small, button nose. She let out a deep, tedious sigh. "Could you.... Could you at least undo whatever you did and allow my son to TALK AND BREATHE THROUGH HIS BREATH?! Please..." She rolled her eyes. "It's okay if you're bad baby carers, it's a difficult job, especially when it comes to magical babies. But I mean, come on, sewing their mouths shut? That's too much!"
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (She sat in the chair at the opposite end of the bed and made sure to keep her eyes on him. Every moment Flynn looked back at her, her eyes were locked onto him, refusing to look away)
Ossiana rolled her eyes but laughed a bit herself nonetheless, shaking her head. "One of the endless reasons I love you." She commented gleefully, boosting herself on the tips of her toes to give his neck a quick kiss. After another trio of minutes passed, her tail curled itself in a relaxing manner. "All done!" She announced. "Now all we have to do is wait for Janny."

~

"Bad baby carers? Of course thee would have much experience in that category." Bonnus shot and rolled her eyes. "Too much? I think not. And correction, sew I did not, but instead bound them shut." She said, but made no actions to undo what had been done to Jr.. "Their are rules and regulations here, and though it "pains" me, I most certainly will deal consequences to unacceptable behavior. Talk he will not, and there doesn't seem to be any troubles with his breathing."

"Bonnus!" Sonni exclaimed, quickly turning to Helga. "I-I think what she means is--"

"Exactly what I've said without a hint of misconception, yes." Bonnus interrupted. "The calibers of nonsense that I've had to deal with thus far has already assisted in concluding that neither of those three children are capable of being here without immense supervision."

"Immense supervision?! Oh come on, is it really that serious?! You bound their mouths closed for crying out loud!" Wiezen exclaimed.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He let his arms fall to the side, tired of holding them up in the air) Oh, that's good. How long do we have to wait?
"He usually has these sorts of things done and over with before you even know it. He's the best for a reason, you'll see!" Ossiana assured, but then paused, unable to stop herself from looking down below her mate's waist. A small blush came to her cheeks and she licked her lips slightly, but was able to shake herself out of it.
She looked around at the piles of fabric around them and took a few pieces from a random mound. She then went back to him and wrapped some of the larger ones around his shoulders and tying a warmer one around his waist. "There, so you won't have to stand here nude."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
His eye opened briefly and interlocked with Franziska, making an attempt of a smile. "Come, lay with me."

Helga's ears drooped when she was called a bad baby carer, her eyes narrowing and her heart skipping a beat. "I-I might've lost some children in the way but that in no way makes me a bad baby carer! I love them and I've- WE'VE been taking very good care of them. If I had magic I'd undo the spell myself but currently... I am drained." She puffed, her voice seemingly cracking as if she was going to cry. "But don't freakin call me a bad baby carer because I've done everything in my power to protect them!!! And if it's about rules and regulations, then I will gladly watch over them in a room and make sure they stay there and not disturb anyone. I wanted a room anyways," she sighed, "I can watch over them better and I'll make sure they don't cause another... umm.. caliber of nonsense." She then proceeded to blink. "Bonnus... You're just mad cause they don't like you. My kids aren't like that with people they like... And Zealia doesn't see you the way she used to. Is that what all of this is about? STOP BEING PETTY!"
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He took the fabric and used it to cover himself) Oh, thank you Oss. But maybe I don't need the fabric. After all, I know you were enjoying the sight (Before she could explain herself, he spoke again) I can see your excitement, Oss. Clear as day. It's pretty obvious. But adorable, nonetheless

Franziska: (She stood up from the chair and climbed into bed, smiling toward him as their eyes interlocked. She lied right next to Flynn, refusing to take her eyes off of him as he did so)
last edited 1年以上前
This mushy stuff is making me ill XD 1年以上前
This is the new shit! 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Packaged with a toilet for 0.1% off! 1年以上前
"And thou're just angry with the fact that thee has as much public decency as a harlot begging for pleasure from a bum." Bonnus snapped at Helga without question. "And let us not began on petty, for that is thou's specialty is it not?"

Wiezen had blinked at Helga's words and looked to Zealia, and then to Bonnus as he interrupted Sonni before she could speak. "Really? Is that what this is really about!? You having freakin favoritism over--"

"I, have a kingdom to nurture. I have people within my kingdom to take care of, and those people have children in which they care for. For either of thee to suggest something so.,,blatantly stupid, why is beyond me." Bonnus cut him off. "So forgive me for putting leashes on thy three magic problems."

~

Ossiana smiled, her blush deepening and her cloud white sharpened teeth showing this time. "I can't help that you and your...additional benefits attract me the way they do. I-it's your fault!" She said, throwing a few sheets of fabric at his face playfully.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He chuckled a little at her response as eh pulled the fabric off his face) Good. Just another thing I can use to get your attention. And I enjoy your "additional benefits" too, love (He gave her another smile, though a bit more playful than before)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's shoulders sunk in when she was called a harlot. She lowered her ears in complete embarrassment, looking down at Wiezen Jr. who was snuggling against her. Zealia looked at Bonnus, then at her hurt mother, quickly escaping her grasp and jumping on her mother's curls. She stuck her tongue out at the Oni. "W-w-wench!" She muttered out before hiding behind her mother's back. "How dare you call me that... In front of my children..." She said in disbelief.

The witch gulped. "W-Well then... Nice to know how we really feel about each other. And... My husband is NOT a bum, so watch it." She said rather carelessly, caring more for what she called Wiezen instead of herself. She wasted no time in taking away Elijah and Jacob from her as well. It seemed as if she wanted to say more, but she didn't, for the best. She simply removed her children from her authority and glared at her as she did so, then looked at Sonni. "Thank you... I know you tried..." She said softly. "May I take that room you offered earlier? Only for me and my children. My husband has something else to do," she said, Wiezen unaware of what she had planned for him.

Flynn let out a soft sigh, for he finally felt like he could relax in peace. He wrapped an arm around Franziska and pulled her a little closer, closing his eye in attempt to rest.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (She wrapped her arms around Flynn, burying her head into her shoulder, but trying her best not to make him hurt any more as she allowed him to rest)