Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8751-8800 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He looked into her, staring into her eyes) Of course I trust you. (He slowly pulled his hands back) But It's as you said, you are a part of her. A piece. It's a fact that if a piece could intoxicate a human, the whole of something would drive them mad with want. I am sorry, Macross, but if you truly are a piece of Ossiana, then it may be best to wait for her to return, and not resort to sleeping with a piece. I know that your affection towards me is genuine, because you are a part of the woman I love. But it is best not to destroy that love
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"A piece, you say? Well that genuinely stings a bit." Macross said, a bit of irritation beginning to grow in her voice. "But tell me, were those your words the night that I gave you what could never be gotten back?" Her eyes narrowed for a moment. "And for your information, a "piece" wouldn't be standing before you now trying to take care of you like I would. And to further that," She took hold of his erection once more. "This." She said simply. And she didn't have trouble taking it out either. "More love will be given than destroyed, love. I want this, and it's quite obvious that you do as well. The woman that you love is right here before your eyes."
Enricho: (He could see the frustration coming into her eyes, and he knew that he would be unable to keep her calm while being loyal to Ossiana, and he knew he would have to do something). Of course I do. I want to be with the woman I love. But you are not the true Macross. The real one, the one of her true self, a different race than what she was before, is out there. Despite her appearance, I still loved her. I still love you. But there is no easy way of saying this. I'm sorry, a piece may not be the right word to use, but there is no other way of putting it, I'm afraid. I'm sorry, but I just can't do this (He slowly backed away, pulling his trousers back up, and buttoning his uniform back up)
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
If Jade weren't a part of this RP..... Oh god, so much jokes at the female genders expense. So much! 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I know right XD 1年以上前
A frown came upon Macross's face. "I see..." She looked up at him and attempted a smile. "I lived...breathed...fought...and died for you. And the best I've become to you is only a mere piece. Yet before...I was whole." She furrowed her brows slightly to stop her eye from twitching as it was so fond of doing. She was silent for a moment. "I've lost you, haven't I?" She spoke again. "I should've known..." She chuckled to herself. "Perhaps my only purpose was to pave the path to the right one for you, yes? After all, if I hadn't decided to become acquaintances with you to began with, she wouldn't have any connection to you." She looked away in defeat. "But nonetheless, I'm happy for you. The both of you. And if I am standing in the way of whatever the both of you may have built together thus far, then I will step aside." She stepped towards him, only to stop herself when she did. She wanted to hug him. To be with him as she was before. But someone had already taken her place. "I would say goodbye but..." She walked passed him, stopping for a brief second or two. It was good that she had decided on bringing extra clothing. "We both know that I'll be around...somewhere. Looking after you...as always..." She gave him a pat on the shoulder before leaving the room.
Enricho: (He couldn't say a word. He already knew that, what he had already said was too much, and that no other words would convince her. He continued to tell himself that she was only a part of Ossiana, a large part, that he knew would be able to find happiness, or be reunited with the entirety of Ossiana in due time. He could only stand still, giving her a light nod as she made her way out, trying his best to not try and say any more)
And as always, as soon as Macross left the room, she was gone without a trace. But not completely without a trace. A box was left by the door, the contents within it folded neatly.
Enricho: (He looked at the box, not sure if it would be best to open it or not. He looked down the hall to see if Macross was there, but could see that she had completely disappeared. He picked up the box, and without so much as another thought, opened it, believing it to be the best thing)
Within the box was a spiffy clean leather tuxedo, a dark black in color. The white collared shirt was lined with trims of silver along with the tie. With the clothes were a pair of shoe shined dress shoes that had a folded note stuck between them that simply read:

With the love that withstands pain and stands strong,

-The Moonlight Thief.

The words were written in her noble and fine cursive in rich ink, each "I" dotted with a small heart and each "T" crossed sharply.
Enricho: (He looked at the letter, and was unable to come up with a single word. He tried to tell himself that she was still a part of Ossiana and was not truly gone, but this letter, with emotions and heart put into it made her appear as her own thing)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(OkAY wHy aRe pEoPLe aCtiVe wHeN iM nOt)

Helga continued to run Zealia's belly and held her close. "Wiezeeen, you're being a little butthole and you know it." She stated. The witch placed a kiss over Jr.'s head while stroking his cheek in a comforting manner. As she waited for the others, she decided to lay down on her seat, resting her long curls above Wiezen's lap. She looked up at him where she laid and smiled a little bit in a way of boosting the mood. "Is my love always planning to look this handsome?"
That's how I feel every single 日 XD 1年以上前
That's how I feel when I'm actually not here xD 1年以上前
((Because...bee happy, bee healthy.......................buzzzzzzzz..­...­...­...­...­...­...­..X­D))­

"No, usually I look more like a drunk dirtbag, but the occasion called for a bit of sprucing up so I took it upon myself to...tidy up." Wiezen said with a shrug. "And I'm always the butthole when it comes to being right, so that's not really anything too new." He added.

~

At the very bottom of the box, there was a faintly familiar turquoise diamond there. It was sitting upon a bit of cotton as if it were more valuable than anything. It was, in fact, valuable, and also held history to it from when Macross and Enricho had their first run in. She had stored it there in hopes that he would actually accept it from her unlike last time. Finding the damn thing had been quite the hassle back then, being that it wasn't the last time she had planned on giving it to him to keep. It was slightly cracked along the top from where it had been thrown, but it was still in near perfect condition aside from that.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He stared at the diamond, barely able to keep himself contained, as he stared at it. He stored it into his pocket, and sat on the bed, continuing to wait for Ossiana)

(What the fuck, COLA. I'm the only one allowed to make people feel bad XD)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
She rotated her neck, her head nuzzling against his groin area on purpose. "Buuuuuutttttt you're a butthole that I love very much and looks handsome at any time of the day for me, Mr. Wiezen. So I apologize if I'm being a mean, ugly grump toward you."
(What? It's not like is was done on purpose XD It was a purpicident)

Ten minutes and a few extra later, Ossiana was reentering the Marsh Inn with a bag or two...or three, hanging across her arm. Her tail, which was wrapped around her waist, uncoiled itself and stretched out upon her entering, and she headed straight for the stairs. She jumped down the entirety of the first flight and headed kept on down the hallway while humming to herself. When she reached the smaller flight if steps, she hopped on each one and continued on to the room. "Chocho!~ I'm back!" She called while going to and through the door.

~

"Alright then, Ms. Helga, lover of buttholes. As long as you don't remain compatible with shit, then I think I'll be just fine." Wiezen said rather nonchalantly. But he smiled down at her. "And I love you too...ugh, I think I'm starting to really hate that word." He says, adding the last part jokingly.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
"Purpicident?" Sounds like a Wiezgla situation 1年以上前
あなた can't make that comparison xD 1年以上前
Because you're a part of it and I raised あなた better than that... 1年以上前
Enricho: (His head lifted up, looking at the door, trying his best to give Ossiana a smile as he tried to push out the thoughts of Macross) Oh, hello Oss. How was your trip?
"It was great! I found out a bunch of new stuff, I got some new stuff for the wedding, and now I remember how oni babies are when they're still in infant state--vicious little fellas just so you know--and, I found out where griffins live because for some strange reason I have a urge to fight one every time I see an eagle or somethin'." Ossiana answered while carrying her bags over to the bed to plop down, putting them to the side before crawling onto her lover's lap. "Also...my tail hurts a little. It got ran over by a cart..."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Oh. (He leaned to the side to look at her tail, able to see a little mark where it was run over) Are you okay, love?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Love? Why would thee hate the word love?" She questioned curiously. "Have I screwed with that word in thine head?" She asked, her ears drooping softly. "If so I'm sorry... I bet you get tired of hearing that word too." She inched up a little for her eyes to interlock with his, frowning. "Oh... I'm truly sorry..."
Ossiana nodded. "I'm fine!" She gave a small grin. "I may or may not have...uhhh...kinda sorta maybe accidentally flipped the entire cart over with my tail afterwards...on accident though!"

~

"Screwed with it in my head? Eh...maybe a little. But Helga...stop saying stupid stuff..." Wiezen said blatantly, lifting her up some to place a quick kiss on her lips. "I was only joking." He shifted a bit to where he could rest the back of his head against the wall of the carriage and let out a sigh.

~

"Uh..yeah. Only a room for one. It's for that guy over there, not me." Sonni pointed her thumb back at Flynn as she stood at the counter, already digging through her pouch to pay for the room herself with a few coins of gold and silver. As she was handed a small orb, she sighed internally to herself, wondering what Bonnus was doing at the moment.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Well.... They ran over your tail. That's their own fault. No need to worry (He gave her a smile, as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a loving hug)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"It's not stupid if it's true," Helga whispered softly to herself, her ears drooping to their fullest potential. She rested back on his lap and signed as well, interlocking his hand with hers greedily. She placed small kisses along his thumb and palm, her warm breaths warming his hand. You don't want to talk about it now? She asked him telepathically.

Meanwhile, Flynn was waiting with crosses arms, leaning against the wall of the lobby, his breathing harsh and slow. He rolled his eyes, wondering what was taking so long to order a room.
Ossiana hugged him back lovingly, a fuzzy feeling of warmth emitting from her chest as she snuggled into his arms. "You know...you're one of the sweetest people I've ever met in this world. You're always nice to me and stuff..and...and it helps me out a lot you know." She pulled back a little so that she could cup his cheeks in her hands. "I love you...I love you a lot. Like, super a lot. You mean everything to me." She rested her forehead against his, smooching at his lips some. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

~

Sonni took in a deep breath for a moment before thanking the woman behind the counter and returning the polite bow that she gave. She then turned around and made her way back to Flynn, which she half debated on just ditching him and leaving. But she wouldn't do that. She wanted to, but she told herself that she wouldn't. Damn her and her making me promise stuff... She groaned while approaching Flynn. "You're going to have to follow me so I can show you how to use this." She held up the orb for him to see. "So if you can keep up with your grandpa walking pace, then I'll be showing you your room, Flynn." She said, turning on her heels and going towards the hallway on the far right.

~

"It is if it's only somewhat partially true." Wiezen let out a sigh. "It's not as simple as just talking about it. It's...complicated." He responded telepathically, closing his eyes for a few seconds and then staring at the ceiling.
Enricho: (His arms pulled her closer as he hugged her more, pressing his lips against hers as she kissed him, enjoying the warmth of her affection as she did so) And I love you as much, Oss
Oss's giggled a little and kissed him again, this time more passionately than before. She threw her arms around his neck and pushed her chest against his. Her tongue twirled around his before she bit his bottom lip lightly, her hardened skin already beginning to soften.
Enricho: (He wrapped his arms around her tightly, his hands trailing down her body, his tongue wrestling with hers as he was starting to get lost in his lust)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"I'll change my grandpa walking pace when change your annoying attitude," he retorted with a roll of his eye. He followed the hallway to the right, catching up to Sonni soon.

Then Let's un-complicate it.. She smiled sweetly at him, giggling softly as her ears perked, ready for a response. It'll be more than just talking.
Ossiana pulled him deeper into their passion. her tongue slithering around his securely and pulling it into her mouth where she suckled on it. She left out a soft moan, half able to call his name. But that didn't matter to her. She could feel the heat from before pouring back onto her, the tattoo on her back tingling.

~

Wiezen was silent for a long minute before letting out a sigh. He looked to the bandages that covered his right arm and hand for a moment and moved his fingers stiffly. "I don't think you can just "un-complicate" it Helga..its's not that easy."

~

Just pretend you didn't hear that... Sonni said while walking down the hallway. But halfway down, she felt a slithering go up her leg, though it didn't bother her. In fact, it brought relief and took a weight off of her shoulder. "Bartholo...man, am I glad to see you..." She whispered while continuing on down the hall."
Enricho: (His hands explored her's with much affection, before going into different directions. His left hand moved down her back, before grabbing her rear in a tight, but affectionate manner. The right hand moved up, grabbing her left breast and fondled lustfully. He continued to kiss her, as his tongue continued to explore the insides of her mouth, his erection growing as he continued)
Jade_23 commented…
should i expect a enricrossiana threesome soon? 1年以上前
あなた would ask for that, pervert XD 1年以上前
xD Lmao 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Holding it in will only make it more difficult," she spoke telepathically. The witch was able to catch a glimpse of where his eyes landed on bandages. She placed her hand on the bandaged one of his, massaging his palm softly before kissing it gently.

Flynn remained quiet the rest of the way until they arrived to his room, mumbling to himself a few words that strangely seemed to be in a different language. Unexpectedly, he let out a sharp groan and fell to the ground, clutching his back. He crawled to the nearest wall he could find and began to heave heavily.
Smiling into his lips, Ossiana began to move her hips slowly, grinding against his growing erection with lust growing on her mind. Pulling away from him slightly, her eyes stared into his with a mutual affection and craving for him. Her lips found their way back to his shortly after as she pushed him onto his back.

~

"I'm not holding it in I just...I just don't want to talk about it right now Helga." Wiezen said, sighing internally. "It's not all that important at the moment anyways, so it can wait."

~

Sonni stopped in her tracks when she heard Flynn's sharp groan, it sounded painful rather than annoying. She turned on her heels quickly only to find him crawling towards the wall and positioning himself there. "See! That's called karma Flynn! You were being a donkey and now you've thrown your back out!" And despite her saying this, there was no doubting that she was going to help him either way. She backtracked to him and knelt down beside him. "Hey, what's wrong with you?"

Bartholo hissed silently, coiling around Sonni's shoulders. "Noice! It looks like you've got another thing on your hands."

"Don't say it like it's a good thing." Sonni groaned.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He returned the passionate kiss before falling onto his back and onto the bed, but not once breaking from the affection that they shared)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"It must be if it's about you. You're important to me. Forever and always," she said out loud to him. But then she smiled. "Alright... I understand... If that is what though truly desires, then I shall let it be." Helga continued to massage his bandaged hand, placing soft kissing along is fingers that poked out.

Flynn swatted his hand stubbornly and he continued to heave, making Sonni take a step back. He grimaced before groaning some more, stuttering as he spoke. "N-Nothing! Just leave me alone, I'm fine. Just go, after all, t-that is what you do best." He remarked as he looked the other way.
Ossiana smirked into his lips as she continued to kiss her lover passionately before she finally pulled away, her eyes shooting open as she gasped sharply. Slowly, her silver eyes glazed over and began to change into ones of a deep, lusting purple. A grin came across her face, her hands positioning themselves on his chest. Her gaze met Enricho's, and she spoke. "I hope you're ready. This might be a tad bit different from before." The tattoo across her back began to illuminate dimly. "I looove you~"

~

Wiezen was silent for a long moment. He didn't say a word until a chuckle escaped his chest. "Why....is this world like this with people like you in it..." He exhaled slowly, carefully pulling up his sleeve and began to unwrap the bandages along his arm. "Sometimes...I don't know what I desire at all...because everything for me ends up being confusing. At some point..I wanted to die. I didn't care about the means that it happened in, I just wanted it to be so." As the bandages began to undo themselves, he stopped completely. He was stuck between continuing on and changing his mind again. "At another point...I wanted everything around me to die...and leave me the hell alone..." He began to force himself to unwrap the bandages further, charred, aging flesh starting to become visible. As the upper section of his arm became more noticeable, so did the strange thick nails of pure iron and silver that had been lodged deep into his skin. Around them were even stranger marks and symbols, similar to hieroglyphics. And it was the same all the way down to his fingertips. "I've been trying to delay it for the most...when it starts spreading, at least." He unloosened his tie and unbuttoned the top half of his collared shirt to pull it aside. "But with as many times as I've been offed, one would probably think that I should be afraid of death. But it's the exact opposite." From his shoulder, the charred black and aging flesh, along with the symbols, had begun to spread across his chest. "I'm afraid, Helga. Genuinely afraid this time around. Not of death. But of the thought that I haven't lived enough. Sometimes its rather painful, but nothin' I can't handle I suppose. I guess it took a little more out of me back then than I thought."

~

"What I do best huh? And being a loose a-hole and inconsiderate degenerate is what you do best." Sonni shot back. " "Just go, just go, herp derp, I threw my back out!"." She copied him mockingly. "Well it would of been that simple if I wouldn't have been taking YOU to you room." She approached him again, kneeling down beside him again and carefully throwing one of his arms over her shoulder. "Now will you quit it and let me help..." She said with a sigh. "Please...that's all I'm trying to do here..."
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
KeEP HuRTiNg WiEzEn aNd I'LL EnD yOu 1年以上前
Enricho: (He stared at her as her eyes slowly changed color and her tattoo began to glow. He was surprised, not expecting such a change, but allowed himself to see what would happen) And I love you
Ossiana chuckled, leaning down to his ear where she nibbled a bit harder than she usually would. Her stinger swayed behind her slowly, and her lips started with pressing against his neck affectionately where she suckled for a short while and moved on. The point of her stinger curved into a hook, and with a swipe or two, she tore away his pants...literally. "Aaah, better~" Her harder skin softened, and her hips began to move, her entrance grinding against his erection roughly.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears immediately perked at the familiar chuckle of her lover. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she heard his words, lifting herself up and sitting on her knees. She tilted her head ever so slightly to the right, her pointy ears twitching every now and then at his words. And the beautiful smile that glossed her face slowly but surely began to fade when she witnessed the marks that revealed themselves from the bandages. The witch's skin seemed to have lost its rosy hue as she stared at the strange symbols scattered along his body. Even when he finished talking, she didn't say a word. Only her ears began to droop as she unbuttoned his shirt further to see more of the charred, aging flesh. The everlasting emerald in her eyes dimmed, her fingers gently traced themselves around the nails lodged into his skin. Her glazed eyes finally interlocked with his, but no words came from her plump cherry lips. She looked at him like a lost child – at loss for words or reactions. The only thing that formed was a small pout and soon to be teary eyes. She looked back down at his skin, examining the strange reactions he was having. Her ears wandered down to his hand, and she picked it up gently and interlocked her warm fingers with his. Not a word either. She simply kept his hand on hers, leaning in a little to hear the beat of his heart. An energy of sadness and worry wavered from the nymph. Even the roses that decorated the carriage and the few plants outside slowly began to lose colors and life.

Flynn groaned in annoyance when he was forced up, grimacing at the pain that stung his back. "N-No..." He growled lightly. "Don't touch me, seriously," He said. "I don't want to pass it to you too," the alchemist stated before forcefully pushing Sonni to the side. "I-I'll be fine... Just... Stay away from me, and don't tell the others... Take me to the room and I'll get myself together... hopefully..."
last edited 1年以上前
"My body can't endure anymore of the strain that it's been put through. That last resort with Emma...I think that's what set things in motion." Wiezen's eyes lowered to their hands as he spoke. "It hasn't spread much yet, so I think I still have a decent amount of time left as long as I can keep it's progression slow. That, I can do..but not by much." He flexed the fingers of his formerly bandaged hand stiffly, forcing them to move just as he had been doing for the passed few days. They gave off pops and cracks before they were stretched out again. "I don't know what to do, honestly. The only thing that can be done is me moving forward. Live while I can and do my job." He began to reapply the bandages to him arm while he spoke. He held his silence for a minute. "You know....sometimes I hear her voice calling my name...it's like a lure to the grave..."

~

"Wait, don't tell the others about what? Pass what?" Sonni asked. "No! You won't be fine, what's happening to you? M-maybe Helga could help. I mean...I mean you only threw your back out or something like that....right?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga held her hand up for Wiezen to stop applying the bandages himself, instead she made him let her do it. She wrapped them back on his arm securely yet comfortably. "You can't be using your energy for much then..." The witch spoke softly in a quivering voice. "Let's cancel our dance tonight, I don't want you moving or using any more energy than you need to," She said while buttoning up his shirt again, holding back her tears. She adjusted his blue tie, pausing for a moment to look at his chest before sighing. The sad nymph looked back up at him. "A voice? Who's voice, Wiezen?I-It doesn't matter. B-because you're not going to be lured into a grave. I won't let you, I promise." She trembled lightly, sniffing. "I can look for spells or potions to help – o-or create one! I must have something in my mother's spell book... something... anything..."

Flynn gritted his teeth. "I don't need help from another witch," he spoke quietly for once. "After all, people just see me crawling back to Helga like a lapdog, so ha-ha, not anymore. I can take care of this. I just need some time for myself. Alone. Besides, it's your stupid wedding day so stop worrying about stupid things and get back to your stupid stuff," Flynn mumbled. "Just... show me the room.. Please... I don't want it spreading anywhere... I don't even know if it can... But... Precautions..."
Wiezen put a finger to her lips to stop her from talking any further. He shook his head. "Helga...we're not going to cancel anything this time. We're suppose to be out having fun today, dancing and stuffing our faces at some point. I can't ask you to pretend that nothing happened at all...because..well, that never really works out, just like us cancelling things all the time. You made a beautiful dress to wear, you look as gorgeous as ever today...I can't bring myself to just cancel today after you went through all of that trouble." He sighed, resting his forehead against hers, his hands going to either side of her face. "Instead..I want you to work with me on this. We're going to do what we came here to do. Have fun...or at least try our best to do so this time around." He kissed her lips softly, but passionately before his arm wrapped around her and he pulled her into a hug.

~

Sonni didn't say anything this time, yet she stared at him through eyes that said thousands of words. And then her lips finally moved to speak. "Whatever's happening to you isn't stupid, Flynn. And..." She stopped there and looked away. But still, she nodded.

Bartholo's tongue flickered. "Egh, ya smell down right like shite there mate. Ya sure you're on the bright side of the sun?"

"Bartholo!" Sonni hissed at the serpent, not even having to go as far as to tell him to shut up. Now wasn't the time for that. She motioned Flynn to follow, but walked at a slower pace so that she could keep an eye on him just in case.

"Girly, somethin's off. I haven't sensed somethin' like this in since the outback." Bartholo spoke with Sonni telepathically. "It ain't aggressive but it ain't exactly noice either."
Enricho: (He looked up at Ossiana lustfully, the passion eh felt from her as she grinded against his erection. His hands reached down and slapped against her rear, but refused to let go once he had his hands on it, and began to grind with her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's eyes began to water when she was shushed. She couldn't even bring herself to kissing him back. The witch rested her head on Wiezen's shoulder as she was hugged. "N-No... It was no trouble at all, I can make hundreds of dresses anytime. I'd rather spend my time in bed with thee than going out. I can't let you go on like that. And I can't fake having fun with thee with thine condition. We can have fun in a room. Where it's quiet and where it won't consume much energy of thine. W-We can draw, o-or take pictures, or play chess or count bricks or do origami," She suggested, pausing at one point to gulp. "Y-You can't leave me, not again – not ever. I won't let thee. W-We don't even have to cancel the dance, w-we can, um... Delay it. Have our own slow dance in our room. Doesn't that sound fun?"

Flynn slowly turned his head at Bartholo, rolling his eye before sighing. "I've dealt with snakes in the past – bigger than you and more annoying – and I'll deal with them again," He said nonchalantly. He remained quiet for the rest of the way to his room, staggering every now and then.
Wiezen held her closer to him, his hug tightening a little as he listened to her. "We can't let Sonni and Bonnus down like that..." He says. "I'll be alright enough to at least do that for them...and I'm sure that Bonnus would like to see how much the kids have grown...us as a family. I would like to see things go in the right direction for them too...just to..to see something flourish before I won't be able to see anything at all." He fell silent. His eyes went to their children, and then back to her. "Because if worse becomes the worst...I'm going to be the one that'll have to tell them, the children. It's my responsibility as their father. Helga..please, I need you with me on this. I can't go alone, and I can't do this alone, especially not with you knowing what you do now. I know it sounds...selfish...of course it might be, but you know me better than anyone, and enough to know that that's not the case."

~

Ossiana let out small moans, panting slightly in growls as she kissed her lover's lips once more. "Chocho~" She cooed as she parted from him, her hair like curtains as it hung down towards him. She moved her hips slower, positioning herself to where his erection would prod at her entrance while in his underwear while she was on top of him. "You know I love you, right? And that I'll do anything for you, to please you?"

~

Bartholo stuck his tongue out at Flynn at his remark while coiling around Sonni's arm and camouflaging himself with her skin.

Sonni walked further down the hall and stopped at the last room on the left. She held the orb that she had been given to the barrier and placed it in the opening in the wall, stepping back as the barrier wavered, then dropped. She turned to Flynn. "Hey...you sure you're going to be alright? B-Because I can go find Bonni instead of Helga..."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He looked at Ossiana's eyes, filled with lust, as her entrance prodded at his erection with a wanting affection) Of course I do. And I would do the same for you, Oss
"I know. It just sounds so nice coming from you~" Ossiana grinned a little, lifting her hips for her stinger to get rid of the last thin bit of pesky clothing that was in their way. Her dripping entrance pushed down on his shaft, guiding it inside of her before she lifted back up off of it teasingly. And without hesitation, she slammed her hips down over his aggressively, moaning loudly in a manner that was almost a borderline snarl. Her walls tightened around him, constricting his erection. The hazy purple within her eyes deepened, and her hips began rock back and forth slowly, changing their motion to more of a rotation as she started riding him. Her lips parted, moans spilling out from them and the movement of her hips growing more aggressive.
Enricho: (He moaned with pleasure and satisfaction as he was finally able to enter her, his arms wrapping around his lover as he moved his hips along with her, doing what he could to please her as well)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"P-Please don't say that..." The witch begged, tears beginning to fall from her eyes. Helga hugged him tighter. "You know I'm nothing without you..." She buried her head in the crook of her neck. "I wish you would've told me earlier... I've been such an annoying... Fucknugget lately..." She confessed, sobbing lightly. "Wiezen.... I'm so... Sorry... I keep saying that I'll do better and yet I screw things up again... All this... It's my fault. S-Since the beginning. It was me who got you into this... I'll never forgive myself..." The witch combed through her orange curls in frustration. She thought back to when she first met Wiezen – walking through the town with Rosemary by her side and spotting him with Macross. Maybe, just maybe, if she would've taken another path or ignored Wiezen's words, all of this could've been avoided. All his pain, suffering, and misery.

Helga hit herself on the side of her head repeatedly for a few moments, sniffling lightly as tears continued to stream down her cheeks. She stared at the nothingness for a moment while biting her lip in thought, looking back at him at al. "I-I'm sure I can f-find something; a cure o-or a remedy o-or anything t-that can help." Helga removed the small witch hat on her head, a tear dropping on it. "I-I'm a witch after all, n-not a useless mutt... I can do something... I must... I..."

"I can't promise you anything... And No, I don't want anyone's help. But... Thanks, I guess. Being nice isn't your best aspect and seeing it from you is weird," he admitted. Flynn sighed before entering his room without looking back. "Thanks..."
last edited 1年以上前
A chuckle came in between each moan that Oss released into the air. She leaned down to kiss her lover savagely, biting at his lips softly as she pulled away. Her arms found their way around his neck for her to hug him into her breasts as she rode him slower, but harder with each movement of her hips.

~

"Helga...this isn't your fault. Not any of it." Wiezen said quietly. "There's nothing that I would change when it comes to what led to this. I'd rather it be me than you...always. And I know that you're much more without me than you are with me sometimes. You've figured a lot out on your own...and you've learned how to dance and how to cook. You rarely even have to use spell incantations anymore. You're no longer as fragile as you used to be, you've gotten so much stronger than before. You said it yourself, back when the First had almost consumed my well being. You said that you basically didn't need me anymore."

~

"You think so? It did feel weird at first but I'm sorta getting better at it." Sonni paused just as she was stepping away from the door. He thanked her...
She managed a small but genuine smile and gave him a pat on the shoulders. "Any time, pal."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"N-No... That's not true... I'll always need you. I'll always want to need you, Wiezen." Her dim emerald eyes interlocked with his. "I learned how to do all those things because of you... You were my motive for everything, and you still are. I can't, and I repeat I won't let you die... Not again. This wasn't meant to be." The witch leaned in and hugged Wiezen again, squeezing him tightly while transferring some of her own energy into him. It was little, but it was something to keep his head up. Helga released him, only to embrace him again in a deep, passionate kiss against his lips. Even the kiss sent a rush of energy into his veins. She wanted to pass on as much as she could to him and make sure he had extra to waste, even if it weakened her a little.

Pulling away from the kiss, the eyes that stared at Wiezen no longer held tears. They felt... Different. The body next to Wiezen glitched in and out of existence. It was no longer Helga at the moment. But the clone did indeed smiled at him, as if its owner was doing it too. "I'll be right back," the clone said nonchalantly while gripping Wiezen's hand.

The alchemist cringed a little when he was patted on the shoulder, biting his lip from saying anything mean. He shut the door rather fast, tossing his bag of potions and spells against the bed of the room, staggering his way to the bathroom. When he got there, he immediately shut the door and heaved as he did so, removing his jacket and tossing it to the side carelessly. He turned his back to the mirror and saw red stains splattered on his white shirt. Blood. He unbuttoned his shirt and looked back to see his skin, revealing the deep, large and black scratches that had formed on his back. That was his source of pain.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (His arms remained wrapped around her like a snake, as he thrusted along with her, the sounds of his moans muffled under her breasts as he continued the passionate work)
It took Wiezen a moment to realize that it was a clone that he was speaking to now. But there wasn't any sort of dismay from him when he pulled on smile and gave her a nod. "Just...be carefu--" He covered his mouth as a sudden hard cough brought something vile that burned his throat. But even with looking at only a mere clone of Helga, he forced himself to swallow it back down with a hard gulp. He released a shaky sigh, stiffening to stop from shiver at how foul the taste had been. "Be careful..."

~

The harder that Ossiana thrusted her hips into his, the more the bed began to feel as if it were moving bit by bit. She began to moan his name in blend of whimpers and satisfaction. "Oooh~! I love you, I love you so much Chocho!~" The tattoo on her back illuminated a bit more, and she squeezed her walls around him securely, taking in a gasp and releasing it in a long moan of pleasure.

~

Sonni placed her hand on the door for a moment, smiling a little more. But she was also worried. "Hey...I'll be around every now and then if you need anything." She decided to say through the door before she started back down the hall.

"Ey, don't tell me that you call yourself likin' the mate now are we?" Bartholo commented with a snicker.

"Psh, I'm gettin' married today, and he's my friend. That's like saying you're getting married to Barthalamuel." Sonni retorted. "Don't be tell me that you call yourself likin'...well, yourself eh mate?" She said, butchering the serpent's accent completely.

"Oh shat up..."