Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8501-8550 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Sonni looked back and forth between the two when Helga had spoken to Wiezen, a small knot forming in her stomach as she could only think about what was going to come out of Wiezen's mouth.

"You actually sucked." Wiezen paused for a moment. "At first, at least. She's actually gotten a lot better, so I guess you can say I'm looking forward to it I guess." He said casually with a shrug.

Sonni blinked, registering that that wasn't...as bad as she had thought it would be. "Huh...okay then." She managed a half grin. "Then one of you can teach me how to dance. I've been practicing with Bonnie a little but so far I've only succeeded in busting my as--butt. Yeah...haha.." She rubbed her arm.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"You actually sucked."

Helga's heart skipped a beat as her smile faltered and her shoulders sunk inward. I sucked? She listened to the rest of what he had to say, obviously forcing out a chuckle trying to lighten the mood even if her hurt eyes expressed otherwise.

Helga: Hahahahaahahahahaha, you're so funny, yeah, I-I do suck really bad and I look like a complete idiot dancing... I... I still do... B-But don't worry, Sonni, i-it takes time. We can both suck together... Hah...
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho. (His arms wrapped around her as her body began to heat up, and he did what he could to prevent caressing her bare body)
Sonni rubbed her arm nervously. "Y-yes, I guess we can. Having to right feet kinda sucks in itself haha.. ha." She made another attempt at joking.

"See? See what I mean? This is why I hate talking to people sometimes." Wiezen pinched the bridge of his nose. "Do me a favor and like,--you know what, forget it." He sat himself up, looking to Sonni. "How much longer?"

"N-not to long, we're more than half way there and--"

"Can you make this thing go any faster?" Wiezen interrupted, his expression etching with annoyance. "I need a smoke." .

."It's not going to take much longer I promise." Sonni assured. She quickly pointed out the window at the trail that they were taking into the mountains. "S-See, as soon as we get under the mountain range, we'll be right there in no time!"

~

After she was sure that they were both dry, she kissed the side of his neck before pulling away, her skin hardening into it's armor like state as it usually does. When she looked around, she noticed that he had left his clothes back at their home. So she took his hand and began to lead the way back to the burrow, a small delightful smile on her face.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He followed behind her, seeing the process of her skin hardening into it's armor like state, still amazed at her different abilities)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The nymph went quiet after Wiezen had spoken, sitting with her legs crossed and her fidgeting hands on her lap. Her expression seemed to sadden even more as she looked around, eventually making eye contact with Sonni and holding it for a couple of seconds. In her jade eyes, one could see the spark that was there earlier slowly die down. Saddened eyes that resembled much disappointment and guilt. "I'm sorry you have to see us like this..."
Sonni wasn't sure of what else she could say, and she looked to Barthalamuel for help only to see that he had camouflaged himself, though she could still tell he was there because he was still wrapped around her arm. "I-it's fine...I should be used to it by now right?" She found herself saying out loud suddenly, though it only seemed out of place as she tapped her fingertips together.

Fuck this....
Wiezen ruffled his hand through his hair, the slicked back strands of jet back becoming wild and messy, though they swirled slightly and made his hair seem curlier. He tugged at his tie until he was able to yank it off and stuffed it in his pocket, mumbling.

~

Ossiana's tail followed behind her and remained curled into the shape of a hook as she began to hum quietly. Her fingers entwined with his, and she looked back at him with a smile, pulling him up to her side so that they walked together. "Is there anything else you would like while we're on our way?" She asked.
Enricho: (He thought for a moment before deciding) No, I think I am fine. I have everything I need... (He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards him in a one armed hug) Right here
Jade_23 commented…
why can't everyone be like the two of them geeezz 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn glanced over at the short discussion of the others, scoffing as a laugh to himself while crossing his arms and looking out the window, unamused. Countless times he'd seen this situation play role again and again.

Helga looked at Wiezen as he ruffled his hair, trying her hardest to hold back the urge she had of slicking it back down with a spark of magic. But she kept her hands and spells under control and instead just sat horizontally instead where her back rested against the wall of the carriage and where she could see Wiezen better now. She stared at him for a long time, not taking her eyes off him and she observed small details about his look that she probably didn't before.
Enricho's words made Ossiana feel warm inside, and she wrapped her arm around his waist. "And I'll stay right here. I'll be everything you need me to be." She kissed his cheek just as they got back to their burrow. "While you get dressed I'm going to go get something out of the burrow alright?"

~

Wiezen closed his eyes for a moment, resting his hands over his face for a moment as he rested his elbows against his legs. He stayed like this up until the carriage came across a rocky path before coming to a stop.

"Hey we're here!" Sonni clapped her hands together once to get everyone's attention as she stood up. "First things first, welcome to the underground outskirts of the Kingdom of Daodrain. The kingdom's just up ahead!" She went to the door and pushed it open hurriedly, revealing perfected structures made out of earth, warm yellow lights lighting up the surroundings, patches of green and strangely light purple grass growing through the cracks of the ground.
 Enricho's words made Ossiana feel warm inside, and she wrapped her arm around his waist. "And I'll st
Enricho: Alright. Take your time, Oss (He began to dress himself, pulling them over his body so he could be prepared for the trip to the wedding)
Ossiana nodded and ran off into their Barrow, jumping into a pile of leaves that had been bunched into the corner. Only her stinger stuck out while she searched through the pile. Three minutes later she emerged with a lengthy item that was wrapped in vines and leaves that acted as wrap. She stared at, for it was something that she had been planning on giving to Sonni for a while now. But she never knew how until now. She grabbed Enricho's sword on her way out, hoisting it onto her shoulder as she found him fully dressed. "Here ChoCho, I didn't know if you wanted to bring it along or not so I just thought I'd make sure."
Enricho: (He took the sword and place it on his back) Thank you, Oss. Well, now that we are done, I think it's time for us to head out. Wouldn't you agree?
Oss nodded happily. "Yes, yes I would." Her hand found his again and her fingers locked with his once more as she started walking. Her legs were still a bit shaky, so she walked in a rather awkward manner at first, causing her to blush a bit.
Enricho: (He noticed that her legs were shaking a little, and he couldn't help but chuckle) Is my lover that excited from the pleasure?
"Sh-shut up, it's your fault!" Ossiana exclaimed, her blush deepening as she hugged herself against his arm to keep herself steady as she took it one step at a time, her tail curled around the wrapped object securely.
Enricho: (Hos chuckle turned into a laugh at her reaction to his comment, as he wrapped his arm around her to help keep her steady) Yes, I know it is. I'm terribly sorry, young lady
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Elijah saw the entrance open, curiousity hitting him as once as he ran toward it, but ended up being poofed back into his mother's arms where she held him tightly, making sure they knew not to do that. Instead she went with them and let their heads peek out and observe the odd scenery.

Helga: Every corner of this place seems to get prettier and prettier.
"Well you should be!" Ossiana huffed, nudging him in the side with her elbow gently. "O-or maybe not. But either way it's still your fault and I love you for it!"

~

Wiezen remained looking forward as everyone else got out, slowly pulling out his cigar as well as a match. After everyone else got out, he lit the match and slowly closed the door to the carriage lightly and without a sound.

Meanwhile, Sonni stretched as she stared out at the scenery, remembering back to the first time that she had come here. It had been something so different from everywhere else. This was indeed a beautiful part of things, yet only the outskirts. She looked over the sturdy bridge of hard mud and stone, looking down into the pit of golden sand below. She turned around to face the others. "Alright so I guess we can start the tour here. This is Vntoo, the outskirts of Daodrain. This is mostly where the farmers and breeders are along with a few of our organic markets and cheap liquor."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He smiled at the end of her sentence) And I'd do it to you again and again. Many more times
Ossiana's ears perked before lowering slightly in embarrassment. "And I'd do it to you too. After all, where would you be without me being here to take care of you in all, the right ways." She​ licked her lips, blushing a bit more as she thought about it, trying to keep herself from being aroused again so soon.
Enricho: (His arms became lest comforting and more lustful as he looked at her) Indeed. You always know what you are doing with that luscious body of yours, moaning in that seductive tone and speaking to me with words that arouse me
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga had to keep her children under control since they were all so intrigued by different noises and smells. They wanted to explore, similarly how a dog would want to when taken out for a walk. She kept them close to her as she to admired the view, speaking out loud to herself "It's beautiful... Must be luxury to even live in this kingdom."

Flynn hopped out the carriage as if it was no big deal, only clutching on his back when he did so. He looked around with no visible expression, leaning against a rock sticking out and waiting for this tour to end already.
"A luxury? Weeelll, not exactly. Not in this area at least. Bonnie's just really good at maintaining work ethic around the kingdom to the point where almost anything here can look like luxury." Sonni says as she began to make her way across the bridge of, motioning everyone else to follow with a gesture of hand while she pulled out a scented treat to catch the two headed beast's attention to make it follow them. She mumbled to herself, turning around.

~

Ossiana smirked some. "Well of course, you are my mate after all. I catch on to things like that pretty fast because they are important to know. Especially when I discover knew things in a...hands on experience." She said, pursing her plump lips for a second or so before chuckling lightly.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga waved goodbye to the beast for now, her attention being dragged by her kids who tried escaping from her. She'd just constantly make them reappear in front of her with magic every time they tried to run-off. She held Rosemary's hand and with her other arm held Jacob, relying that her triplets could walk on their own. When she got them to be in one place, she crouched down. "Do you want me to call your father and make him immobilize you all, or perhaps restrict thine marvelous powers? No? That's what mama thought. So quit it with thine antics and show respect." She spoke sternly, her arched eyebrows now furrowed and her nose scrunched. "It's been a long journey for all of us, especially that spell that got us here. Thine father is tired and so am I. So the least you can do for us is stay close and not cause a ruckus, alright? Zealia, no teleporting yourself wherever you want to go. Elijah, no eating whatever you see! We don't eat grass, we're not cows! And Jr.... Change that grumpy frown of thine. Today should be a day we all enjoy and have fun in. I'm not tolerating this behavior. If you can't behave yourselves out here then I'll leave thee with thine father inside and let the smoke slowly wither away thine hair. Do thou want that?" She asked, insinuating some form of mild fear. Her triplets stared at her blankly but seemed to understand when they all mumbled a form of apology and stared at their feet as if they were so interesting – Zealia swirling her right against the grass. Helga sighed with her eyes closed. "Now come on." She ordered, following behind Sonni.
Enricho: I'm sure will have much time to discover more new things, Oss (He gave her a slight grin at the mention of it)
"We're about to enter one​ of the villages here, one that has some particularly good food may I add." She said, her attention redirecting to to her shoulder as Barthalamuel flickered into view, his camouflage seeming to ooze off of him and out of existence as his pearly body revealed itself and he yawned.

"Indeed, this village is thousands upon thousands of years old, one of the first portions of untamed land acquired by Oni kind on their crusade." The serpent added.

"Oh now you want to help." Sonni said with a small glare before quickly reverting her attention back to the task at hand.

As they entered the village, a variety of dark tanned and bright red individuals walking around busily. There were even some human looking Onis there, their horns a bit smaller than others. They were probably half breeds. Upon Sonni's entrance, some of their heads turned and bowed respectfully. Others seemed to be curious as to why she was walking, but they knew that she usually stopped by to spend time with the villagers. She even helped them. They waved at her and in return she gave them a smile and returned the wave.

Sonni chuckled as one of the children ran up to her and hugged her leg, small horns poking from his forehead. The parents of the child came quickly, apologizing for their child's rudeness. "No no, it's okay." She assured, picking the child up into her arms and giving him a big hug as she continued walking along.

~

Ossiana returned the grin. "I'm looking forward to it, as always love." She said, staring up at him with loving eyes and she pulled him to a stop, taking his other hand in hers as she looked up at him. "And I... have never loved anyone as much as I love you. I want you to remember that, okay? As long as you believe that I can do good things then I'll believe it too. I...I want you to know right now that you're... you're all I want... please forgive me for anything I've done to hurt you." Her lip quivered slightly but she held it back, taking a deep breath. "I want to become a better person and you're the only one I know that I can do this with...and I have...a little."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The triplets sniffed around with eager noses, trying to familiarize themselves with any scents possible. When the Oni children had ran toward Sonni, the hybrid triplets quickly perked their ears in alert and also ran toward them, grabbing Helga's attention immediately. They only got the chance to gently tackle them with great force and sniff them throughly, only to be yanked backward toward their mother with magic.

Helga: My apologies..
Enricho: (As soon as Ossiana finished her words, Enricho pulled her into a comforting hug, holding onto her as if not to let go) You've never hurt me, Oss. I assure you that. I will always be here with you. I will stay with you and help you in any way I can. You won't ever be alone. I promise you that. Because I will stay with you
When the triplets had tackled the Oni children, they didn't seem to have much of a problem with it. Rough housing was their forte. Though one of them tried to bite Jr in the ear, though playfully, the force from his teeth clacking together as they missed their target could be heard.

The child in Sonni's arm squirmed a bit as he saw that the other children had come to join him, and he looked at the three strange triplets in curiosity. Sonni soon placed him back on the ground to go play with the others when they reached the other side. She stuck to the trail that brought them into the village, where more people greeted them. There were many Oni males that were tough housing, fighting just for the sport of it. In stalls of fresh fruit and strange foods sat within stands, one of them sailing roasted, fried, and baked large spider legs. Some had a more human appearing variety of food, others more exotic.

Odd tree like plants were growing throughout the area in a variety of hues, their leaves appearing to be more bush like and fluffy. More of the light purple and green grasses grew threw the cracks in the ground and rocks covered in a blue moss glowed dimly.

~

Ossiana's ears twitched as she hugged him back, letting out a soft sigh. She smiled up at him before pulling him along as she started back walking. "We better hurry!" She continued forward as her pace gradually began to increase until she was almost into a light jog.
Enricho: Alright (He followed behind Ossiana, trying his best to keep up with her as she began to move quicker)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The triplets tried tugging away from their mother's magical grasp, squirming to get back to tackling the other children. When they realized they couldn't go there, they decided to bring the "enemy" toward them with a wave of magic that forced the oni children to move forward where they could finally jump at one another. Small barks emerged from the hybrids as they too tugged at the oni's ears and forced them to the ground, cheating with a little spark of magic for extra strength. Helga released a long groan and watched the event happen for a few more seconds before she finally made a pink circular forcefield surround her triplets where nothing could get in or out. She rolled her eyes and walked, floating them along with her.B
Sonni really wasn't paying attention to the children as she trailed off the path for a moment, waving the treat that she had for the two-headed beast that followed behind them. She whistled once and it pushed passed Helga and the children along with the carriage, following Sonni onto a side path on an exploration further through the village.

Soon they were passing by wide fields where sunlight beamed down from craters that rested high up in the ceiling and two streams split into slimmer ones that traveled throughout the village; two types of water mills inhabited these fields, the smaller ones carrying water while the other created a source for a liquid of a lighter blue. The structures around them began to become taller the further they went.

"Believe it or not, some of the best liquor in Edrain comes from around here." Sonni says, pointing towards the fields.

"Though, vhey are only a route for trade." Barthalamuel butted in, his forked tongue flickering out.

~

Ossiana's tail whipped behind her before wrapping around her waist so that her stinger wouldn't poke Enricho by accident. "Is their any particular rules to these...weddings?" She asked, her ears perking as they awaited an answer.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Just to be quiet and respectful. That's about as much as I know. (He followed behind her, trying to avoid her stinger, until she wrapped it around herself, making it easier for him)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The triplets sniffed yet some more even when being stuck in a forcefield and dragged around by her mother. They looked at Jacob who was being held by her and wondered why he wasn't getting punished either. Or even Rosemary. In their perspective, they did nothing wrong.

Helga hummed to herself as she looked around in awe, admiring the beautiful sights her eyes were able to witness. She looked back, thinking Wiezen was there behind her too, but frowned seconds later when she realized she was experiencing this form of beauty all on her own. Even Flynn himself had decided to return to the carriage and sit in the isolated corner. The witch sighed lowly, the views not so much attracting anymore since she didn't really have anyone to admire with. Well, except Sonni, but she wasn't really the biggest fan of hers. Her frown darkened as she followed along quietly, debating whether she should get that room since she was foreshadowing that that dance she had been dreaming of for a couple weeks now wouldn't happen. And that there was no other point in going if all she was going to do was fake smiles and her happiness.
Ossiana's eats twitched. "That's all? Well that's pretty easy...and also sounds kinda boring, bit still doable I guess. Yeah...I can do that. Be quiet and respectful." She nodded to herself, locking those two simple things in mind. Maybe this'll be easier than I thought..

~

Sonni rolled her eyes at Barthalamuel's comment as she continued to lead the way, not knowing that the only person who was actually there was Helga. But somewhere deep down she didn't want to glance back either. She pointed ahead of them to the dug out tunnel where orange light gushed out onto the path around it. "Up there's where we're​ goin'. That's where we'll enter the kingdom. Home sweet home...for me at least." She said, making an attempt at​ a casual shrug, only for it to look as if she just lifted her shoulders stiffly and dropped them. She fidgeted with her hair slightly, rubbing the ends of a few strands at a time between her fingers.
Enricho: You may also have to interact with others, but I'm sure that socializing with others won't be too difficult
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Oh, okay... Cool..." The witch said quietly as she followed along, dragging her floating children next to her in case they tried escaping. Helga stared at her feet most of the time because she felt that making the slightest bit of contact would create even more awkward tension. She hoped Wiezen would come out sooner or later but realized it could possibly just become more awkward since she had disappointed him. And maybe the other way around too.
Sonni sighed heavily but silently to herself, now wishing that Bonnus was there with her to lighten things up. But then she remembered that she wouldn't be seeing her again for another hour or such probably. Of all days, she had to go to a meeting, something about some attacks and crystals or whatever, she hadn't been listening that much into it. But Bonnus had promised her that it wouldn't take long, and now she hoped​ that that meant she'd come as soon as she could. As they neared the entrance to the kingdom, she almost began to walk a bit faster, but remembered that she had a two-headed package to deliver back to it's place.

Entering through the enormous tunnel of an entrance led them to a much more vast version of the village behind them, more of the bushy leaved trees and grass were scattered across the area and even growing from the ceiling that was even higher above than before, perhaps a good 200 meters. A gigantic hole added sunshine into the kingdom of many and tall but oddly shaped buildings, rendering the use of lanterns there during the day useless. In the distance, the tallest and widest building could be seen, the castle

Sonni came to a stop once​ they reached this side of things, the scenery putting a smile onto her face. "This is it! Welcome to Deo....drain..." She slowly came to a stop when she had finally turned around only to find everyone... gone. Except Helga. Her shoulders dropped noticeably, the smile that was on her face disappeared. "J-jeez...if I was boring you guys y-you could've just said something..." She said in an obviously painful attempt at a joke, her expression almost despondent. "U-uh...I uh... I'll...get you guys those rooms..." She turned around quickly and kept going, her hands clutching onto the sides of her dress-skirt after motioning the beast to follow with the treat she had.

~

"Of course it won't because I'll just be talking to you while we're there. You're​ another person right? Problem solved. I can do that." Ossiana said, deciding on carving a short cut across the forest instead of taking their usual way. Her tail unwrapped from her waist and was used to clear the vines and branches out of their way.
Enricho I wish it was that simple, Oss. But you must speak with others at the wedding, and not just me. It's rude, or something. Again, this is just coming from a wedding guard that would sit out on freezing nights and drink cold ale.
"B-but I don't need to talk to anyone else, I have youuu!" Oss pouted, her ears lowering slightly in dismay. But then she sighed, which then extended into a groan. "Fiiiine, I'll... associate with people I guess... that shouldn't be too hard right?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade is looking at Ossiana and hating every moment she speaks XD 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Answer the 質問 Jade. Why do あなた hate Oss? 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
because COLA can make his character 愛 her partner but can't do the same for wiezen jhkegwhjrhrtqdskjha 1年以上前
Enricho; Don't worry. I'll be there with you throughout the entire time, so you don't have to worry about humiliating yourself too much (He chuckled to her as he gave her a comforting pat on the shoulder)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
When Helga heard Sonni spoke and sensed her turn around, she too lifted her head and managed a small smile before her sentence broke. Even though she had remained quiet, she did in fact listen to Sonni's words and payed attention. At the attempt of her joke, Helga smiled in empathy. "You're not boring, Shire. In fact... This is the most entertained I've been all day. Thank you for the tour, I really learned from it and truly appreciate your words. Even my little munchkins do too," she giggled in an effort to lighten the mood, elevating the pink forcefield every so slightly. Finally she undid her magic bubble and allowed her children to roam near her since there wasn't really anything else they could damage... Hopefully.
Ossiana nudged him in the side with her elbow. "Don't jinx me! What if you're the one who embarrasses yourself so... so hah!" But then she smiled at him. "But I'll help you if you help me. Deal?"

~

The tour was..just starting... She lowered her head as she now walked alongside the extraordinary wildebeest, giving her best effort to not drag her feet. "Yeah... right.." She said in a mumble. A drink suddenly didn't feel like such a bad idea now. But she promised her fiancee that she wouldn't because the day was a special one. She took in a tedious inhale and released it in the same manner, looking to the short path that led the way into the kingdom.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga awaited for some sort of response, chuckling awkwardly to herself until she realized that at this point she was just talking to herself. She tapped the pads of her fingers together, wondering what else she could possibly say to keep the conversation going. But then her expression changed as the idea popped into mind. "O-Oh! I almost forgot! Thine gifts! I know Wiezen provided you some of his own but I'd like to give something too." She said while walking a bit faster to catch up with her. A purple aura outlined her fingers when she mumured a spell that made the well-tied box appear in her hands. "H-here! The finest of jade and amethyst... It brings fortune and well-being... Oh, and I also packed in there some smudge sticks and essential oils... It may not seem like much but for us witches and nymphs it's truly valuable if thee ever want to do a trade of some sort... Heh... B-But I'm sure the ones Wiezen got you are waaaaayyyy better... Just... A lil' something..."
Sonni paused internally for a moment to gather her thoughts for a moment as she stared at the box that Gelga had given her, eyebrows pushing towards one another in a furrow. Her lips wavered for a moment, and something that sounded like a sob slipped from her mouth. But then she covered her mouth as a few quiet giggles escaped before she began to laugh some. "S-smudge sticks!" The way she imagined it when she thought about it was a stick of butter. Made of poop. She didn't know where the thought had even come from, but it seemed to lighten her mood again as she laughed. She leaned against Helga a bit while laughing to keep from falling. But she soon pulled herself together and straightened herself, clearing her throat. "S-sorry about that. Thank you, Helga..." She unwrapped the box and opened it to smell one of the
oils that Helga had given her. "Mm, this smells...really...good. I think I'll use some of this one before the wedding...oh but this one smells really good too though!" She said as she took in the scent of another one.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga looked side to side awkwardly when she began to laugh all of a sudden, her ears lowering ever so slightly. When she leaned against her, her eyebrows knitted in confusion and hesitation, not really being used to such contact. But the sound of her laughter for some reason made her laugh too, snortling shortly afterwards. The witch gave a sincere smile, not really knowing why she laughed at smudge sticks, but at the same time not wanting to know why either. If it were any other witch, they'd get offended real easily and turn her into a cockroach. But Helga understood that there were different kinds of humor for everyone, so she didn't speak much about it. The nymph watched as she smelled the oils she made herself, smiling a little at her reaction. "You will? Aw... No one really uses things I give them..." She said quietly, thinking back to all the gifts she had gotten Wiezen. "Well, you won't regret using them. Once on, it stays on for the entire day and ensures you smell like a virgin," she winked. Helga looked back at Sonni when she pulled out the other oils. "Ah, yes, that one is peppermint and that one is of roses. I use it quite often, it's Wiezen's favorite. I may or may not had forced my sister to use some of them since she isn't always the one caring about her appearance. Oh, and that one is raspberry coconut! Nymphs for some reason looooooves smelling like fruits so I thought maybe you might too, hehe..."
Enricho: That sounds good to me, Oss (He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him as his arm hanged over her shoulder)
Ossiana gave a cheeky smile, her dimples popping in a little more while snuggling into his side. She inhaled through her nostrils and took in his scent while they walked. "So good..." She mumbled to herself before looking up to him. She didn't even have anything to say, she just wanted to see him. Just to have that extra assurance that he was there.

~

"Well, I'm going to use the heck out of these. Who knows, might be some sort of nymph myself." Sonni joked, moving a few strands of long radiant white and tucking them behind her ear. She took a whiff of one more of the oils and grinned a little. Oh Bonnie's going to love this one! She thought to herself. It smelled of tangerines and mixed fruit, the very scent that was in the air when they had first met. The thought of it made her smile more as she closed the box back carefully. I am so going to nail that woman, fuck! She found herself chuckling slightly before her attention turned back to Helga. "Hey... thanks for coming. It means a lot to us you know."
Enricho: (He continued to walk with her, holding her close to him as he did so. The feeling of her soft skin reminding him of their lustful time moments before, but he kept his mind clear of it, not wanting to get aroused a third time before the wedding, and continued to walk)