Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8101-8150 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"Whelp, don't have to tell me twice." Ossiana went towards the cave. However, when she got there, she seemed to run into something invisible, almost like a wall that wasn't there. Except that she felt it and stumbled back a few steps in surprise. She rubbed her forehead. "O-ow!...wait...ow?" Her tail whipped around, and her stinger struck at the invisible barrier, only to be deflected towards the ground where it pierced through. "Now we know something's definitely in there!"

"S-she can't come....she can't get passed the seals that it used to try to trap me here! Only you can come, hurry, it hasn't gotten here yet!"
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: But there's someone in there. Surely, there has to be a way to check
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jesus, this is so predictable. Why did I make a character be too nice!?! 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD Predictable. That's a joke. Wanna hear another one? Weiss coming back to life. 1年以上前
Wanna hear another joke? Jade's salt 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
I'm sad and in tears: one because of Weiss and two because of spicy noodles 1年以上前
"I'm pretty sure there's no one in there kiddo. If you heard something then I would've heard it before you did." Ossiana said, pointing at her ears. "As for a way in there, I'm stumped." She shrugged.

"Only you can come get me! Please, save me!" The boy's voice pleaded in a panic.
Rosemary: (She couldn't help but hear. She broke from Ossiana's grasp and rushed into the cave, the shadows of it swallowing her)
"Wh--HEY!! Rose!" Ossiana rushed after her only to smack straight into the barrier again. "Rose!" Ossiana panicked, and acting on impulse, she pulled back her arm and punched it as hard as she could. Crunch. The bones within her hand and wrist shattered from the sheer force in which she struck the barrier with.

"Yes, yes! Hurry, hurry!" The boy's voice said excitedly.
Jade_23 commented…
PREPARE FOR AN ANGRY MOTHER LATER ON 1年以上前
XD I bet 1年以上前
Romseary: (She made her way into the cave, following the voice, in the hopes that her instincts weren't wrong)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga dusted off her hands and licked her lips and she looked around, looking at the time afterward. Hmm... He should be done by now... Her head tilted a little before she decided herself to skip down the stairs and out the garden, only to encounter her sleeping lover over the horse. A small, but present smile expanded across her face and she released a low sigh, elevating Wiezen in the exact same position he was in and not letting anything disturb him as she slowly floated him inside. She pampered the Wick's muzzle before joining her soon-to-be husband and taking him upstairs by elevation, humming as she did so. She wasted no time by opening the door of her room and laying Wiezen on the bed, tucking him in as well and gently stroking his ears.
last edited 1年以上前
"Hurry hurry HURRY! It's only a straight path, yes...a straight path..... you're getting closer..." The little boys voice seemed to return to a whisper, and warm air crawling from the ceiling of the cave.
--
Ossiana cursed to herself frantically, impatience quickly becoming more than a part of her vocabulary and more of her entire dictionary. She began to tear through pieces of the cavern in futile attempts to get passed the barrier.

~

Wiezen shifted under the covers comfortably as he slept, a small snore drifting from him after a few minutes passed.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga smiled lovingly down at her lover, stroking his hair gently with her soft hand. But then she suddenly stopped as a bad feeling began to form and rumble in the pits of her stomach. Something felt... Off. She looked around for a long moment, debating whether she should contact Ossiana sometime soon to check in for her little Rose. Perhaps she was just worrying to much. The feeling in her stomach intensified and she gulped, swallowing her fear and releasing a sigh. She crawled under the covers besides Wiezen, never taking her eyes off him as she quietly wrapped her arms around him and massaged his ears and stroked his hair like a mother would, letting him relax to his fullest potential as her mind thought about things.
As Wiezen slept for a few passing minutes, his brows furrowed for a moment and he stirred a little. His arm stretched out and his hand felt around until his fingers touched Helga's face. They rested there for a moment before his snoring started again and he rolled over onto his stomach, stuffing his face into the pillows where he continued to do so.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The nymph chuckled as she felt Wiezen's fingers against her cheeks. She had placed a small kiss on his thumbs and slightly licked them when he retreated them. When his snoring started again, her ears perked and she smiled at him once. But the bad feeling in her stomach only grew stronger, and a shiver was sent down her spine. She tried to relax and not worry much about it, thinking she must just be overreacting. She distracted herself by beginning to massage her lover's back throughly and pleasingly as he rested.
Rosemary: (She kept making her way down the cavern, her thoughts become filled with the possibilities of what could be at the end, but she made herself continue forward)
There was a small orange glow floating in the midst of the darkness, it seemed to be one of the large fireflies that had wondered off into the distance. The small boy spoke no longer, and instead, there was only silence, excluding the sound of Rose's small feet against the ground. The cave's floor had began to become drier, the river no longer flowing along side the tunnel's pathway.
Rosemary: (She continued to make her way through the dark cave, the firefly being her only source of light within, as she began to get further and further down the cave)
As Rosemary finally reached the end, the firefly's light sudden extinguished, leaving the child in complete darkness. The ground had gone from smooth and cool, to dry, now to damp and squishy, feeling as if it were made of sloshy mud in some areas. The buzzing of what sounded like flies came about in the dark. And like a sudden wave of heat, an overwhelmingly foul stench flooded into the air, the smell almost toxic. And then the little boy's voice spoke again in a giggle. It whispered.

"Pssst, you're​ here! You've found me!"

The darkness within the cave was then met by a dim light that splashed over the surroundings, revealing piles of feces and crimson that were strewn over the ground and across the cave walls as well as between Rosemary's feet. Boneless mounds of flesh in which flies drifted around laid naked among the crimson that joined . And from the shadows of the glooming light came...something. It. Two heads emerged conjoined as one creature, it's body covered in sketchy tan coloured, filthy fur riddled with dried blood stains that were infused with the brown, and the variety of severed limbs within it. Both heads, one shorter than the other, had the features of no eyelashes and eyelids and sunken in eyes surrounded by loose, decaying black skin. Neither seemed to have a neck, and both sport a large mouth full of long jagged teeth meant for grinding, crushing, and tearing. Next to it, only slightly visible was a dead tree that was dwarfed by it's size.

The left section of the creature had the tallest head, it's lipless mouth wide open, jaw gaping as if it were stuck, two ashen black horns sitting on the top of it's head. It stared at Rosemary, it's two fingered hand lifted in a frozen position, almost as if it had been reaching out for her but stopped.
The right section of the mass of grotesqueness was where the shorter head sat, it's horns curving from it's forehead, it's three fingered hand cupped and lifted up to it's mouth as if it were whispering some sort of secret. It stared as well, mouth slightly agape. And then it spoke....and from it's mouth poured the voice of the little boy.

"You made it...little girl..."
And the taller head followed up, only it's jaw moving ajar as it spoke in a croaking deep pitch, it's eyes never leaving the child. "Yaaasssss!!! Yaaaassss! You've made iiit!"
last edited 1年以上前
 As Rosemary finally reached the end, the firefly's light sudden extinguished, leaving the child in co
I fucking knew it! Why are children so goddamn gullible XD 1年以上前
XD And it played out well if I'd say so myself. At least it was unexpectedly expected from a visionary prospective xP 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
yaaaaaaaasssssssss girl yaaaaaassssssss 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She stared at the creature. The sight of the macabre scene around her was completely pushed out at the sight of the monster in front of her, and all other senses were numb as she looked at the creature. Her eyes were wide, and her body shivering in fear and shock. She looked at the creature, prepared to make a hopeless sprint out back to the caves entrance, but did not want to as the creature gazed at her)
The eyes of both heads stared at the small child intensely, even seeming to widen some at the same time. It didn't move, nor did it make a sound. It was like a staring statue of an abomination, waiting so patiently for the child to make even the slightest movement that it almost seemed impatient. The way it stared was in a manner that no other monster nor creature could mimic.
Thick drool dripped from the mouth of the left head, the saliva slipping through it's teeth and landing in a puddle of feces, causing some of it to splash onto the child, a few specs flying on to her face.
Rosemary: (Despite being covered in the filth, she did not dare move. She kept her gaze on the creature, not wanting to make the slightest movement, until she was sure she could get out safely)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
As Helga cracked another one of Wiezen's bones while he slept, she felt a nauseous feeling coming to her stomach; one similar to Rosemary's. She felt... Stiff. As if she couldn't move. As if something was watching her too. She gulped loudly and looked around, only to be greeted by nothing. She felt the same feelings Rosemary felt, and that was enough to suddenly stop what she was doing and contact Ossiana immediately. She got out of bed and opened a few of her drawers to pull out a few ingredients for a communicating spell, crushing some herbs in a wooden bowl and pouring a blue liquid into it.
The right head spoke again, in the same whisper, using the little boy's whisper again in the same fashion. "Pssst, psssssssst​. I-I'm going to to tear your teeth through your asshole child, tehee~" It said almost gleefully, it's voice twisting vaguely at the end.
The left head's jaw dropped further, and it spoke without moving it's mouth. "Oohooo, won't you give us your liver?!!" It said, it's voice just below a wail. It's hand inched forward ever so slightly towards the child, eyes glued to her.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (As Rosemary watched as the creatures arms moved toward her, she couldn't help but turn and run as fast as she could, her little legs barely making any distance between her and the abomination)
The left head of the creature began to cackle in a breathless manner while watching the child attempt to flee. It's hand scooped up a large mound of brown waste and squashing it in from of Rose's path, the foul substance thick and goo like between it's fingers as it spread them, the same frozen expression upon it's face.
"Pssst, psssssssst, don't run little girl, let me grasp your spine betwixt my fingertips."
"YAS, YAS, WE'LL TAKE OUR TIME, WE'LL BE GENTLE!!"
Jade_23 commented…
that's a whole lotta NOPE 1年以上前
.......YAS XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
:( 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch hurried with crushing the herbs and stirring the ingredients well, until finally it poofed out a purple cloud which Helga wasted no time in inhaling. When she opened her eyes, they were still yellow but with a purple aura around them. She looked into the wooden bowl as if she was trying to see something, more like spotting a location.

And then that's when she spoke, a small yet powerful voice emerging into Ossiana's head as if the voice came from right behind her. But in reality, it was telepathy to a certain extent.

"Ossiana? Do thee hear me? 'Tis I, Helga... I don't mean to question thine responsibility or authority, but as a mother I have a right to worry about my munchkins... H-How is Rosemary? Is she having fun?
Rosemary: (Seeing as she was unable to escape, she did the only thing she could. Her eyes gazed around the room, hoping to find a weapon of any sort from those who may have been tricked by the creature)
Ossiana's ears perked at the sound of Helga's voice, but then they lowered as she cursed to herself. She rammed her shoulder into the barrier, continuing at attempts to break it or get through it with brute force. She let out a yell of frustration. She began to search along the walls for any sign of fatigue or anything That could get her passed the damn barrier.

~

"PSSSSST, HEY LITTLE GIRL, PSSSSST", The right side of the creature lifted it's hand to it's mouth and whispered again, the little boy's voice now whispering more viciously. "Come here, don't run. They all run! Don't you want my tongue as bodkins into.your eyes?! Slowly....slowly draining the bone from your skin!"
"Pleeeeeaaaase comeback. Let me suckle on your intestines....j-just for a while! Ten years at the least!"
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's eyebrows immediately furrowed when she received no response, her head tilting to the side ever so lightly. She gazed into the wooden bowl, being able to hear the grunts and heavy breathing that came from Ossiana, loud thumps filling her ears everytime she crashed into the barrier.

"Ossiana Arkanadorus Scorpia. Answer me, don't thou dare ignore me about my child. Thou sound like thee are in distress. What. Is. Happening?"
"Helga Muriel Quartz or whatever hell, can you please shut up and get out my head?!" Ossiana snapped more viciously than she had intended to. She cursed silently to herself again and began to pace around. "I got this...I got this..." At the moment, she couldn't feel the pain of her shattered fist and wrist. She only knew that she couldn't move it, her pinky finger the only think making at attempt at motion with small twitches.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
There was a long moment of silence. But then she spoke again, her voice seeming to linger fear and worry, almost as if she was on the board of tears.

"Its Mourey. Ugh, whatever, as if you care! I sense that you are injured. Is my Rosemary injured? I also can see you're not exactly in Edrain, and if you ask me, that's not really a small "walk". Now let me help from here. What can I do since I can tell you're utterly useless and a fool to let my daughter take a step away from you!"
Ossiana came to a complete stop at the word useless. Her ears lowered and her head hung low for a few seconds. "Oh yeah? Well then just you remember that this foolish, utterly useless, stupid person is probably one of the only people you know willing to die for any one of those kids. So fuck you, Mourey." She said mockingly before falling silent​. She began to force all of her thoughts into the back of her head, the armor like skin hardening around her temples as she began to force the witch out of her thoughts and out of her head as she focused back on what she needed to do. And now she had to be quicker about it. She would tear apart this cavern if she had to in order to do so.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
A long, tedious sigh exhaled through Helga's nostrils which was quite audible inside Ossiana's head.

"I would do the same if you had a chil-- Ossiana? Ossiana!!! How dare you!"

The witch through aside the bowl of herbs, not caring if it made a mess at this point. She looked at Wiezen and debated in waking him up, but she didn't.
Jade_23 commented…
can サソリ, スコーピオン mom stop hating smol 豆 pls 1年以上前
She isn't even a mom. Unless taking anothe'rs kid is mom worthy XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
She is サソリ, スコーピオン mom and needs to stop getting salty over everything 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She began to panic silently as she could not find a single weapon, most likely the victims were not warriors and such. All that she was able to find was a single jagged rock on the floor. She looked at the creature, and waited for the opportunity to grab it)

Enricho: (He woke up, yawning and stretching his limbs slightly, as he saw the room was empty. He assumed that Helga and Wiezen had left, and that Ossiana and Rosemary had not returned yet. His suspicions began to grow as they still hadn't returned, which soon began to turn to worry)
last edited 1年以上前
I'm assuming that magic users can't enter that cave. Thank god giant sword beats magic then :P 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
little Rosemary is going up against those abominations? Good luck twat 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Enricho's the closest thing she can yell at)

Helga paced around the room, counting her fingers repeatedly with lowered ears. She had tried communicating with Rosemary, but the "reception" had failed. She hesitated on waking up Wiezen a couple times, and decided not to. She bit her lip, deciding whether a location spell could work on finding where the hell her daughter was to make an attempt and save her. She quietly exited the doors of her room, placing a kiss on Wiezen's cheek and leaving him be. She slowly shut the door and rushed downstairs, ready to take a walk and follow some sort of scent, but stopping when she came in contact with Enricho.

Helga: E-Enricho! You're awake! Do you have any idea where your lover has taken my daughter?!
Enricho: (He rubbed his eyes as he looked at her. His vision was slightly blurred, as he blinked, Helga's face coming more clear as he did so) No, not at all. Why, is something wrong?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Yes! Your lover went on a walk with MY daughter, and I call to check on her but find out she's injured and my Rose isn't anywhere near her! I can't even contact her! Do you have any idea where she could've taken her? She refuses to let me help her!
Enricho: No, I don't know. But if what you're saying is true, then could you allow me to speak with her. This doesn't sound good (Before Helga answers his question, he grabs his sword and places it on his back, already prepared to head out)
The left head of the creature began to let out musty groans, a ghastly green mist drifting from its mouth and carrying the scent of death, it's arm extending out just an inch more towards Rose. Suddenly it let out a deafening low pitched scream that shook the entire section of the cave that they were in.
"Pssst, psssssssst!,", The right head whispered eagerly, the little boy's voice morphing completely. "We'll began now little girl....yes..yes...no more running. I'll pinch out your ankles....use your leg as a straw to drink your spinal fluids..."
The eyes of both heads began to bulge as their stare intensified.
Rosemary: (As the creature's stare became more intense, she rushed towards the sharp rock, in the hopes she could grab it and use it as some weapon)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: --wait! You can't just leave like that without no plan, I thought hunters were suppose to be smarter than this! Listen, I know you care about Ossiana, and I do too, believe me. She's one of my closest friends, if I say so myself. But she's hurt, and you are about to be as well if you just go out like that fighting blindly! And I know she hates my guts, but I know that perhaps she'll listen to you instead. I'll make another communication spell if you talk to her and convince her to let us help her.
The enormous creature placed it's mismatched hands on the ground and seemed to push down, cracks spiderwebbing across the ground under it's fingers as it seemed to grow even larger in size. But it could quickly be noticed by the way that it's body was lifting, it was actually pulling itself above as if the rest if it's body had been standing elsewhere. The ground gave a violent shake and sunk down a level, the creature's goat like legs covered in lumps of blistering warts that were oozing with snot greens and piss yellow.
"It's been soooo long, since I've tasted the excrements of a child!"
"Pssst, pssssssssst, I'll stuff you with flesh and just gobble you up!"
It now stood towering above the child, staring down at her among the mounds of flesh and feces.
Enricho: Alright. Then hurry up, because I won't wait long. If I can find her, I will.

Rosemary: (Her eyes never left the creature, as she knelt down and picked up the stone, ready to use it as a weapon in anyway she could, in order to fight the creature off)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga gave a quick nod before dashing to the kitchen and collecting the same materials and herbs she had located everywhere in case of emergencies like these. She crushed the herbs and poured the blue liquid, stirring the ingredients well. After a couple seconds, it poofed just as it had done before, but this time she allowed Enricho to inhale the aroma to be the owner of the communication style.

Helga: ...Alright.. Now speak into the bowl, and if Ossiana cares enough, she'll respond...
Enricho: (He leaned forward and spoke into the bowl) Ossiana, it's Enricho. What's going on? Are you and Rose alright?
Ossiana's eyes shifted further up as she stared at the runes that were clustered along the ceiling and jagged features of the cave. Upon the jagged sickles of rock was the old text of a language that she herself could understand, though to a certain extent. She had found that the large fireflies had been attracted to the glow that the scriptures illuminated. This maybe was exactly what she had been needing to find, right above her head the entire time. But as soon as she began to scan through the words, Enricho's voice popped into her head. She tried to keep herself from answering, knowing full well that this must've been the witch's doing. But she just couldn't. "Ch-Chocho?! U-uuh... everything's fine...ish?" She said the last part as more of a question, as if she were unsure. "I..uh.. we'll try to be back soon! A-and we found some gold...and uuh..." She skimmed the scriptures of text quickly, only reading enough to know that something needed that whatever prevented her from getting to Rose was tied to something that needed to be broken.

~

The creature's right hand lowered from the mouth of it's right head and extended towards Rose, unamused by her choice of weapon. The shadow of it's hand alone swallowed the body of the child with ease.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch's eyebrows furrowed and she looked at Enricho, mouthing a few words for him to tell his lover.

Helga: She's lying! Tell her if magic can be any use, because I'll gladly teleport anything she needs! Anything to help my Rosemary!
Enricho: Are you sure? You aren't speaking clearly, Oss. Perhaps I could come and help
"N-no!" Ossiana responded quickly when he had offered to come and help. "I got this, everything is under control!" She moved hastily and began to search for what she needed. Passing by, she kicked the barrier one hard time out of frustration, cursing profusely to herself before she spoke again. "I'm sure, I'm fine, I'll be alright I promi--" She gasped silently and cringed, her left hand clutching her shattered wrist, feeling the numbness that her adrenaline had supplied wearing off. "I'll do what I have to!" She said through clenched teeth.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Oss, you sound like your in pain. I know you can handle yourself, but it's best if you have some help. And Helga isn't going to stop hanging over here if you don't tell us where you are. She'll just find your location some other way. Please just make this easier so we can help you and Rosemary
"I don't NEED her freagin' help! She'll just slow me down and get on my nerves and try to act as if she's so much better than me! But watch, just you watch," Ossiana growled. "If Rose is in trouble because of me then I'll do myself! You said it yourself, I can handle it!" Her tail swiped across the air above her to shoo away the fireflies.
Enricho: So then you admit that Rosemary is in danger? Oss, this isn't about trying to prove that your better. I can tell from the sound of your voice that you are injured. If you don't accept our help, Rosemary will die. This isn't about proving anything. This is about saving Rosemary's life. Can't you set your pride aside long enough to now when you need help?
Jade_23 commented…
ohhhh shiiiiitttttttt got dissed によって her own lover 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears lowered, her tail waving in the air impatiently as she held the bowl for Enricho to speak into. Her frown only deepened, trying to keep herself calm and preventing herself from shedding a tear. She couldn't afford to lose another child of hers, it was already too much with Weiss and Emma. She couldn't break another promise. The bowl in her hands began to mimic her as she shook ever so slightly anxiously.