Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: If I do nothing, it's gonna kill people in this town. I at least gotta try to stop that damn thing
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga widened her eyes as she endured the terrible memories of the past. Her mind drifted to a memory where she was just a little girl, running around the house with her toys.

~

Helga: *skips with her pudgy belly while holding her teddy bear close* Mama?
Her mother: *drinks another shot of rum, wiping her mouth and speaking in a raspy voice* What now?!
Helga: When will papa return? He told he was going to teach me how to fly! *giggles* Like a bird!
Her mother: Papa's gone, remember?
Helga: Gone? But you said he'd come back, remember? Maybe when he comes back we can have a picnic, like humans do with food and everything! *giggles* And then I can fly around like a birdie and-
Her mother: I said he's gone, goddamnit Helga!! *throws the bottle of liquor at her, it crashing against the wall and breaking in pieces while the liquid and shards fall on the small girl*
Helga: Ahh! *steps in a shard as she falls back and starts crying*
Her mother: You ruined my life!!! He's gone because of you!
Helga: I-I'm sorry. I didn't want be a mistake on purpose..

~

Helga falls on the ground, falling flat on her face as she gasps for air and shake her head in fear and relief.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: What kind of monster can do something as powerful like that?!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *opens her eyes and finds herself in Wiezen's arms, then stares at him deeply with fear while trying to escape his grasp.* N-no! Let go of me!! *She removes his arms around her, panting heavily. She then perks her ears at the sound of familiar voices, then looks at Enricho and Flynn, quickly running toward them with widened eyes as she hugs them both* You're alive! Thank goodness.. *swallows as she looks at Rosemary with creepy eyes, then carries her and hugs her tightly*
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (Hugs her back)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *whispers in her ear* Helga's so sorry, little human. Helga didn't mean a word she said, okay? She never does.
Enricho: I don't know what the hell that thing was, but I'd prefer never seeing it again
ErzaScarletXX commented…
Wind please reply to the corpse party rp または devil/lived rp please I've waited for two hours .-. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *blinks* I think.. I think we should all take a minute and rest for a little bit before we continue our journey.. I-I don't think we're all mentally capable just yet..
Helga: *nods quietly while holding Rosemary, then looks at Wiezen* ..What's happening to you?
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Mentally capable? That thing was nothing. It could have been bigger. Maybe do more than throw lightning
Jade_23 commented…
I like her already. xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Oh, but you're coming back, correct? Good..
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Yes. I'll get rid of the darkness. I won't harm them next time.. You'll see.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..Goodbye. For now. *expands a smiles within her quivering lips* Just for now. For now.. Just for now.. Just... for now.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: He'll be back.. *places a hand on Helga's shoulder* Let's go get you something to drink, yes? I think we all need rest after today.. I don't see why we can't set fire a camp here for tonight.. What do you all say? Yes? *looks at the sad faces* ..I'll take that as a yes. Let's get the tarps out and all, I guess.
Helga: *stares at the remaining ash, then walks off into her own direction*
Enricho: Helga, where are you going?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..None of your damn business..

Helga wanders to the lonely parts of the woods, where she could remain with only herself and clear out her thoughts. She climbed a tall tree and sat on a branch of it, processing everything that happened today. She harmed all her friends, especially that little human she loved so much. She lost her tail from her favorite weapon to transform into. She fought her lover and killed him temporarily. She relived every horror she’s faced in her life. Tears begin to stream down her eyes as she gasps for air, letting out a cry of despair and remorse.

Helga: I’m sorry.. I’m so so sorry.. *sniffles* I’m just terribly sorry… The only way I cannot harm the people I love is if I no longer exist. Then they don’t have to worry about a burden like me.. Wiezen is right.. I’m just rude and heartless. *bursts out into a crazy laugh* Heartless! Hehehe.. *thinks back to her conversation with Macross, remembering her saying to go hang herself* ..That’s it! Hanging. *makes a noose appear in her hands, eagerly tying it over a branch, then admiring her art* Beautiful noose. *wraps her neck around the rope, sitting patiently on the branch* I don’t deserve the title of a witch, *laughs while crying* hahaha! Just look at what I’m doing now, mother! I’m joining you in the breaking necks end! *stands on the branch, looking down with a satisfied smile.* I won’t harm them. I’ll harm myself.

Flynn: *suddenly emerges from the bushes* HELGA!
Helga: *raises her head at the human, then sniffles as tears continue to stream down her face*
Flynn: Helga, come down from there! What in tarnation are you trying to do?! ...Listen, I know it’s hard. Whatever you saw probably wasn’t pretty. And seeing the one you love with someone else isn’t pretty either.
Helga: No, no, no no no! It hurts! Please make it stop! All these voices, a-and this pain and this regret! I can’t handle it anymore! I was a mistake, I shouldn’t be here! I shouldn’t be with you. I should be dead. Or in my lonely cottage in the woods. Not here.. Not here.. Tell Rosemary I’m sorry I couldn’t care for her. Don't let her see me in this position, okay? She needs to think that I was taken by butterflies, or something that won't scar her. Tell Enricho that I was grateful for being his friend and his weapon repairer.. And tell Macross I’m sorry for everything. Tell her she can have him. And tell Wiezen when he comes back that I apologized to Macross. And tell him that I’m sorry. P-please, promise me! He’s gone!!
Flynn: He’ll be back, remember? You said so yourself. Just for now, remember?
Helga: *sniffles, lowering her ears* ..y-yeah.. But I'm not strong enough. I can't be strong anymore.. I need to rest.. Just for a second..
Flynn: Just come down from there, Helga. We’ll talk. And everything will just be okay, okay? Please Helga.. You’re better than this..
Helga: ..I think I’ve gone mad.. *slowly nods* O-Okay.. *expands a very discrete grin* I'm sorry-
Flynn: *smiles at her in return* That’s the Helga I know.

Helga moves her foot slightly forward, accidentally stepping in the wrong placement and resulting in falling forward with the noose still on her neck. She falls at least seven feet before the rope holds onto her whole weight and breaks her neck. The witch hangs still while her head is tilted downward and her eyes are wide open, dead. The last that was seen of her was the small smile of hers and the word sorry, remembering the moment where Wiezen told her she never apologizes before she fell to her death.

Flynn: Helga!!! *widens his eyes at the sight, then quickly tries to climb the tree to cut off the rope* Helga, stay with me!!! Helga? Helga, please! *reaches for a knife in the dead witch’s pocket, trying to slice the rope in time, but the blade appears to be needing more sharpness. Tears begin to swell in his eyes* Helga, I’m begging you! Just hang on! ..Not literally, I mean.. I.. SOMEONE HELP!!
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Hears the scream, and limps toward the location)
Franziska: Wait, you can't go in your condition
Enricho: Watch me. You stay here with Rosemary (Heads to the location)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Please! Someone! I need a knife! *continues trying to cut the rope, but its too thick for the barely sharped blade* Damn it Helga!
Enricho: (When he arrives, he see's what happened and shoots the rope holding her there)
ErzaScarletXX commented…
wind may あなた please reply to your roleplay I'm bored as fuck and trying to hold my temper trying not to blow irl -.- 1年以上前
ErzaScarletXX commented…
please... 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *jumps on the ground and catches Helga just in time, removing the rope from her neck which reveals deep red and purple markings on her skin* Helga? come one, Helga! *searches for a pulse but results with nothing beating* Helga..
Helga: *her face is blue and her lifeless eyes are red because of the pressure. She's paler than usual and the pink colors on her cheeks exist no more*
Flynn: *tries to pump her heart, but to no use* Mistress please.. *rests his head on her abdomen, quietly praying while crying*
Enricho: What would cause her to do such a thing?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: No, it was an accident. She chose not to, she just.. slipped or something!
Enricho: Slipped? With a noose around her neck?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: she was going to do it.. But I stopped her. Then she fell..
Enricho: We need to get her to a hospital or something. There's no way she's gonna survive at this rate
Franziska: (Sits with Rosemary)
Rosemary: Is everything okay
Franziska: Of course. As okay as anyone elses mental state is. Anyone but me of course
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: A hospital? We're in the middle of nowhere!

Helga: *her eyes flick open as she inhales deeply for air. She looks around at the familiar faces in confusion, being hugged tightly by her student*
Flynn; Helga! Oh my goodness you're alright!
Helga: ..is he back yet?
Flynn: no..
Helga: *talks weakly because of her strangled neck* nngh.. Leave me alone until he does..
Enricho: Helga, we can't just leave you here. I know it's hard to lose someone, but if you just lie here and wait, you won't be doing anything for yourself. You just need to accept what has happened, and move on. If one were to keep being sad over the loss of someone, they can never be able to care for anyone else, themselves included. All we can do is accept it. Besides, he'll be back soon. I was there when he said so. We need to keep moving, Helga
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: No. We do not move until every inch of him is regenerated. I am not hurting you, am I? That would be violating my own promise.. *puts her hand on her neck and gently strokes it* What happened?
Flynn: You hung yourself.
Helga: ..Oh.. It didn’t work.. *stands up, regaining the color of her flesh. She looks at the injuries of Enricho, kissing his nose and numbing the pain as it begins to heal*
Flynn: Where are you going?
Helga: Elsewhere. I can’t be around people. Not in my state. Please don’t look for me. I’ll be okay. I have magic to protect yourself.
Flynn: But you lost severely against someone your own kind. Your magic must be somehow weakened. And your tail..
Helga: Don’t remind me of what I already know. All of you don't know what I'm capable of just doing. He’s older than me. I’ll make him pay for everything he did to me, just wait for life to take it’s course. He wasn’t the one who fought me. It was the spirit, not him. Therefore he had no power against me. I hope you don’t think I’m weak, student. I know what he was capable of. *speaks louder* Hah, I knew those daggers would just hurt him for a second. I myself could have summoned up spirits from the underneath and unleash hell on earth. But I choose not to. My intention was not to hurt him. My intention was to make him.. Notice me. He did not talk to me the whole ride, he spent his time with Macross and ignored me as if I was some piece of trash. He is among us now. I hope he’s hearing this. Not even when I offered him my help, he refused and let his wounds bleed out. Yet he calls me the ungrateful one. I did not mean a word I said to Macross. He knows that yet he still sided with her. You two know how kind I am. She told me to hang myself and insulted me too, but it wasn’t enough for him, I guess. Next time if I need him to notice me, I’ll just fight him until he does.. Be insulted publicly.. Sad, isn’t it? Risking your own miserable life for someone who probably doesn’t deserve you. I didn’t deserve anything that I got today. Keep that in mind. And after all the damage he did to me, he still managed to make me forgive him with three words. I love you. But when he returns, he'll just ignore me again and talk about.. Pies with Macross! Just like that. Love is the most powerful magic of them all. ..So tell me, am I truly heartless? Do I deserve the title of an evil witch? Have I not helped those in need? After everything I've done, did I really deserve what I saw today? I understand what's it like to be.. Mortal as he put it. I have suffered in my own ways. I did not need a reminder. I don't have parents like most of you don't. I don't have friends. I lived on my own for a century, speaking to myself with no other company. I was a heretic when I was little. I was the reason the humans found my dad and killed him in the first place. I forced him to disguise himself with me to enter the city and it went terribly wrong.. And I had to relive every single memory, as if I did not know about it already. I can't believe how... heartless he thinks I am. After everything I've done. After everything he said to me.
Enricho: You are worth a lot more to this group than what you think, Helga. We need you more than you think. It's hard to relive what you did, but there's nothing we can do about it but move on and hope for the better. Please stay with the group. We wouldn't have gotten this far without you being there to help
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *smiles weakly at Enricho* I wish you were just as kind as you are to me to everyone else. Especially Macross. *sniffles, placing her head against her heart* I remember every single word he said to me. I can write a whole book of our conversations.. I am.. Hurt. Deeply wounded for this scare inside me is yet to heal. What do humans call this sensation? When their heart breaks into millions of pieces and it feels like you cannot breathe. It feels.. It feels like you're alone. If I try to follow my heart, which piece do I follow? I feel... Vulnerable and exposed..
Enricho: (Sighs) If you wish to leave... I won't stop you, Helga. Just at least think about what you wish to do. If you wish to stay, you can. If not... Well, that's what you choose
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: No, no.. I'm not leaving. I have nothing to go back to. My cottage has been burnt and destroyed by a berserker. All I have left in my.. ungrateful little life are you humans.
Enricho: Well, I'm just glad we have one sane person staying in this group
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *grabs his right hand with both of hers and expands a comforting smile*
Enricho: (Can't show his smile behind the cloth on his mouth, but let's her make sure she knows)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..Let's.. Let's get both of you to bed.. okay? It's been.. A long day.. *glances at Enricho* Do you mind if I sleep with you? I crave company..
Enricho: Of course. It's probably best if you're with someone to keep you company
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Thank you.. *returns to the camp and sees that they had already set up tarps and small tents, and she speaks as if nothing happened* Nicely done.. Rosemary, would you do Helga a favor and pass the night with Franziska? Only for tonight.
Rosemary: Okay. Franziska is pretty fun
Franziska: (Starts stacking a bunch of pebbles on the ground to entertain herself)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Thank you, little human. Goodnight.. All of you.. *expands a small smile as she enters her tent with Enricho, meanwhile Flynn enters his own tent*
Enricho: (Follows her in)
Franziska: (Starts looking at the dust bunnies that came out of her sleeping bag and starts poking them) My name's Franziska. What's yours?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *sits down in the one bed, soon laying in a comfortable position while being next to Enricho*
Enricho: (Lies down on the other bed next to Helga's bed, getting comfortable)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *stares up at the ceiling besides Enricho* ..Do you think I'm.. What you humans call "hot"?
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Well.... The Ancient's did make friendly witches beautiful. That's to help tell the difference from a good witch and an evil one. So, I guess you could say that
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..Would you still screw a suicidal witch?
Enricho: Well........... Perhaps
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *a smirk appears on the corner of her lips* Good! *flips herself over and sits on top of Enricho's thighs, staring down at him. She removes his clothing, gently stroking his face and delivering a deep, rich kiss on his lips*
Enricho: (The sudden change of pace surprises him, but he makes no effort to stop it, and instead, returns the kiss, and begins removing Helga's dress)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *slightly giggles while kissing him when she feels her cold hands on her body, and letting out a soft moan while giving herself in. She stared at him deeply in his eyes, then returned to kissing him on the neck and chest in a teasing manner*