Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7851-7900 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: (She shook her head) No, I've always been here. I've never even heard of other countries aside from Edrain

Enricho: What I did?! I didn't do anything.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Mmmhmmmm... Anyways, how is life with Ossiana? Are thee happy?

She stood up to collect the empty plates of the table, wiping her children's mouths and even tapping off the frosting on Enricho's. She took the plates to the sink and began to wash them as she awaited a response.
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana's ears twitched. "So you've never been to any of those other countries either huh?" She furrowed her brow before an idea popped into her head and she nodded to herself. "Hey...you wanna see something cool?"

Wiezen went around the cabin mumbling to himself as he made his way to the garden, grabbing his sword from by the door before he had started on his way to check on his horse whom he had planned on giving a scrub.
Enricho: Better, actually. We have a bright future planned for us and I greatly look forward to it.

Rosemary: Oh. Sure. I love cool things
"Hehe, then I think you might want to hold on tight." Ossiana grinned a bit before she took off without any further warning, heading towards the direction that she and Enricho had come from.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Oooh, is that sooo? Tell me all about it. Where do you plan on living? How many kids? Am I invited to the wedding? Ooh, and the baby shower?

She scrubbed at the dishes, using magic to help her clean faster as she dried them and stacked them neatly on the counter, humming to herself.
Rosemary: (She held on tightly to Ossiana) W-Where are we going?

Enricho: H-hold on a moment, Helga. We haven't exactly planned out everything just yet. Besides, she's different. I don't know if she believes in the whole wedding thing. Her customs are completely different than you or I could understand. But when I do get the information, you'll be one of the first, if not the first, to know
"To a place that I want you to see! A few, actually!" Ossiana answered with light laughter, keeping where they were headed shrouded in mystery.
Rosemary: Oh. Okay. I just hope we aren't gone too long
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Oooh, how exciting! Well, witches aren't used to getting married in white dresses either. We usually spill blood and kiss each other with blood on our lips, buuuut I'm doing something different for my Wieezzy. Speaking of, are both of thee going to the wedding tomorrow?
Enricho: We haven't really decided yet. I'm sure we'll decide before tomorrow though
"Oh please, forget about time and live a little! No, live A LOT! You're to young to be worrying about how long we're gonna be gone instead of where we're going. Think more about what we're going to see, use your imagination!" Ossiana decided to make a sharp turn into the forest instead of taking the exact same route, dodging passed trees and hopping over the fallen ones.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: Oh... Okay. I'll try (Continues to wait to see where Ossiana will take them)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Ooh, you must! How could you miss the wedding of thine sister in law! I'm going to start making my dress in a few minutes. If Ossiana needs one done, I can gladly make one for her. I just need the measurements and colors!
Ossiana looked around at the surroundings for a moment, not taking long to find another route to take. It didn't take long for them to get closer to where they needed to be compared to when she and Enricho were walking. She began to slow down once they were near the area and eased Rosemary down to the ground. "Looks like we've made good time getting here." She said, pointing to the old ruins of the cathedral that had brought her and Enricho there.
Rosemary: (Looked around the cathedral with shock and amazement in her eyes) Wow, what is this place?
"It used to be nothing here at all aside from a bunch of sand and a few huts. Maybe a giant lizard or two passing by every now and then, but now it's just a old cruddy cathedral that got weathered down some decades to centuries ago." Ossiana answered. "But what we're looking for is inside. Come on, I'll show you how my kind got around to so many places. You'd be amazed by the things that you've been missing out on." She said, gesturing the child to follow along.
Rosemary: (She was a little hesitant at first, but she managed to shake it off and followed Ossiana)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Anyhow... I've got a lot of things planned for today... No time to waste! And now that Wiezen is leaving for a while, it'll give me enough time hopefully. I need to send a clone to France ASAP for a specific French chicken. I'll be busy upstairs, but you can occupy yourself down here. I'll be taking the children as well up with me. I hope you enjoyed your breakfast as well!

She smiled sweetly and cleaned the rest of the table up before tidying herself and getting ready to head upstairs.
Enricho: Well, I'm sure I can manage by myself for a bit. And breakfast was good, Helga
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga smiled at him gracefully before she finished cleaning the table and went to pick up her children, gathering them all to lead them up the stairs and into her room where she splattered all of their toys on the ground so that they could play in her sight. The witch snapped her fingers and made a single fashion mannequin appear that resembled Helga’s curvy body. A blank canvas for now. Helga scurried to her closet and opened it, revealing all the different clothing she herself had made. ALL of the clothes were dresses, no single pants or leggings in sight. In her opinion, pants didn’t really feel elegant or sophisticated at all. She also had no shoes. Well, except the pair she had bought on the last date that turned upside down. Helga began to go through her multiple dresses, throwing them on her bed and the ground carelessly. There were also a bunch of wedding dresses that she was never able to fully experience since every time she had been dumped the day before the wedding or even in the alter. Most of the dresses she began to throw aside were hers, now revealing the hidden ones hung in the log that belonged to her mother’s. Beautiful ones. There was one certain dress that stood out to the witch, one that was blue with a black corset. She pulled it out and realized that there were a couple holes in it because it had been in the closet for decades now. But it didn’t matter, Helga could easily repair it and add personal details onto it. And so the witch dressed the mannequin with her chosen dress and began to take a few measures here and there, humming lightly as she thought about what to add.
Ossiana entered in through the cathedral, heading down the stretch of hallway that she had taken before. Walking back into the main portion of the ruins, she came to a brief stop in front of the platform, which had went back down into the ground after she and Enricho had left. But now that her presence had returned, it slowly began to rise from the ground once more. She glanced over to Rosemary. "Pretty cool huh? These things are pretty handy when they need to be."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
As Helga had began to polish the leather that laced her corset, the sound of laughter from her children filled her long, pointy ears. It made a smile expand on her face, knowing how her kids bonded with one another and were able to make the best out of anything they had. Especially at a time like this. She looked back to see them building castles with their blocks, not really minding the fact that Elijah was nibbling on one of her favorite dresses. And for a moment, the witch pictured Weiss right there as well, helping his siblings build the tallest castle in the world. It made her smile quiver slightly and her eyes almost water. How much she missed her son. Oh how much she would give to see him once more and just… Hug him. She couldn’t remember the last time she did that. He died not even knowing who she was. Their last moments together were just of… fear. And knowing that because of this result was all her fault, tainted her heart deeply and would forever scar it. She could never forgive herself for what she had done. But she had learned to grow. Somehow. The smile she had on her face turned into a sad frown as she returned to working on her dress.

She stuck her tongue out as she carefully sowed silky pieces of blue onto the dress, wiping the mild sweat from her forehead. For now that'll do. She stood up and stretched, making a single clone of hers appear right in front of her, immediately confusing her children.

Helga: Alright! Helga #18, I need thee to travel to France and get me a French Chicken. IT HAS TO BE FRENCH! Not a Spanish Chicken, or a German Chicken. French Chicken. The purest thee can find... And save me the time and... *sighs* Kill it if you must. But be gentle, and make it fast! There is already too much to do today. And don't let Wiezen see thee. Am I understood?

The clone stared blankly at her owner, glitching for a bit before it finally nodded and bowed down to the original witch. Helga clapped and said goodbye before the clone disappeared into thin air. A sigh of relief escaped the nymph, turning back to view her children and placing a kiss on each of their foreheads. She took a break and sat down on a chair in front of her desk, opening one of the drawers to reveal a small box of something she was working on. A piece of the finest woods she was carving into a small, circular band.
Rosemary: (Looked around the room in wonder) Wow. This is amazing
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch scraped along the edges of the circular fine wood, forming branch-like designs, humming as she did so. She paused every now and then to take a better look of the ring she was making, spinning it around to get a fitter view. Helga proudly smiled, her dimples revealing themselves as she scraped the last of it and placed it back in the small, black box. She hid the box back in her drawer and took a last look at the dress she was making, then back at her children.

Helga: Mama will be right back, my loves.

She smiled at them before slipping her duck slippers on and leaving downstairs to see how Wiezen was doing with his horse.
(Hey COLA, are flights to Arizona usually this slow XD)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(patience is key to the universe -- GET IT?! HAHAH... okie)
(It's funny because Universe and the universe are testing my goddamn patience XD)
last edited 1年以上前
(I think that plane may have finally killed COLA)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(guess we spoke too soon xD)
(No, YOU spoke too soon. Now you gotta make up for it. You'll have to leave your Mississippi salt farm to go find COLA, even if you have to drag him off the plane. Just like American Airlines would've done)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Wasn't it United? Getcho facts right! xD Also, nah, I'll just bathe under the sun surrounded by all the salt. I'm good. I'm like a little french fry. And anyways, he's still making up for crushing dreams and splitting Wiezlga, soooooooooooooo as far as I know I'm the innocent one here ;p)
(Well, whoever's innocent or not, what's important is that I am not responsible for burning your ships, so I don't have to take the blame for all this. Also, same thing. All airports are awful in their own ways)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Not innocent? Hahahahahahaha, ahh, April already passed my friend.)
(Well.... I'm not still not responsible. It's COLA's responsibility. He did it. Go and burn him alive)
(Well, COLA ruined the one year anniversary of this RP. Good job, COLA. I hope the plane ride was worth it)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(he also ruined Wiezlga's anniversary sooooo xD at this point this rp has become a "roast COLA" one)
(Wait.... It wasn't before? Well, it is until COLA decides to get off his goddamn plane. Until then, COLA will continued to get roasted)
(You can't make a roast if you don't have the ingredients XD Goodness, that makes me want to kill Wiezen again or anyone else that may or may not be relevant xD

Edit: I'd probably be killed by the nearly unbearable narcissistic and inconsiderably buttered bullshit that comes from the world and the assholes that are it's​ people before being offered by a plane who's insides smell like Christopher Reeve after missing nine years of leg day XD)
last edited 1年以上前
(Jesus, COLA, that plane must have skipped dimensions for you to be gone so long. Well, regardless, welcome back)
(Eh, more of a bus than a plane, but nonetheless thanks, glad to be back)
(And now we wait for Jade to get off the salt farm XD)
(XD Salt Farm life. I wonder how her version of Ol McDonald goes xD)
(Well, salt has to be involved in one way or another XD)
(xD Ocean water. The End.)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(A rock named Jade had a salt farm
S-A-L-T-Y

idk.
Anyways NO DONT KILL WIEZEN. He's too smol and precious. why can't we have nice and cute momentsnwktksljrnrkuol)
last edited 1年以上前
(Anyway, let us all continue with this RP, now that we've finally got COLA back XD)

Rosemary: (She followed behind Ossiana, amazed at the sight around her. She gazed in wonder, unable to lift her jaw)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga skipped her way down her mahogany stairs, her poofy orange curls bouncing along with her breasts. She hummed lightly, going through the kitchen to make her way out and see if Wiezen needed any help with his horse. Before doing so, she spotted Enricho still in the same spot where she had left him earlier. The witch smiled gracefully at him, closing her hands with one another before she made a small bag appear in her hands.

Helga: I wanted to thank thee, Enricho with a gift of my own. I know that you and Macross traveled far to gift me with a... wonderful gift. I love it, I truly do...

Even if the bag of salt burned her, she meant what she said. She didn't mind the pain at all.

Helga: So thank you... For everything. I have a gift for thee both as well. I know she's out with my Rose, but perhaps you can give it to her later.

She walked up to him and placed the small bag in his hands. She then placed another two small bags as well in them.

Helga: The first one contains shards of amethyst, a gemstone that brings luck, intelligence, and love. You can slip them in your pockets during a hunt, I can assure you thou shall win. The next bag contains a few smudgesticks with the rarest of herbs for a pure cleansing. And the final bag I gift thee and thine lover is the fur and horn dust of a nymph, two of the rarest and most difficult ingredients to cross by. They serve many spells and are quite in demand for gold. As you may know, I am a nymph myself. I had no trouble sharing pieces of me with my dearest acquaintances.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (At first, he was reluctant to take gifts, as he did not feel the need to accept them, and Ossiana may not approve. However, he knew that Helga wouldn't take no for an answer, so he accepted them) Thank you, Helga. You are far too kind
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga smiled sweetly back at Enricho, secretly playing with her hands behind her back.

Helga: No, no. Don't thank me. I don't deserve thine gratitude for everything you two have done for me. Anyhow, will thee and Macross head off soon or will you need a place to stay? You are welcomed to crash in anytime.
last edited 1年以上前