Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7801-7850 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana's ears perked when she had heard Helga shriek, though they lowered in disappointment when her eyes caught that the salt had burned the witch's hand. She furrowed her brow, not sure if she was supposed to feel at least the slightest bit of satisfaction from it or to actually be worried some. Nonetheless, she left this conflict at the back of her mind and just looked away.

Meanwhile, Wiezen hadn't exactly been fully there for a minute or so and instead stared out into the trees for a moment. Once again he had caught sight of those deep dark hazel eyes staring at them from afar. He could feel the presence there. He didn't really come back to focusing until Helga had spoken to him again. "Hm? Oh, yeah of course. Though staying...eeh, that may be a bit of a stretch." He said, scratching his head. "But I guess I'll stay for a little while longer. Just a little."
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Don't worry. We're just here for a short visit and then we'll be on our way. We have much to do
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's smirk widened as she remained with her arms hugged Wiezen from behind, sighing softly at his response. A while longer, words that satisfied her ears. She placed a small kiss on his shoulders and rested her chin there before staring at Enricho and Ossiana.

Helga: Uhh... Do you guys wanna come in or something? We have cinnaaaamoooon roooooollsssss! The best you've ever tasted!
Ossiana turned to Enricho and nudged him in the side gently. "You should go ahead and enjoy another breakfast so you'll have energy for our trip back." She managed to smile a little.

"Then it's settled, we're gonna have some breakfast!" Wiezen grinned a bit. "Luckily we made more than enough to go around. I guess it was a good idea to go ahead and do so after all. Besides, we've got a lot to catch up on too." He turned himself around to Helga and kissed her lips lightly. "Come on, our table awaits our return."
Enricho: (He looked over at Ossiana with a light smile) I will only if you eat something as well, Oss. You need the energy as much as I do
"I don't really have to eat anything else yet for the next few weeks love, I'll be alright." Ossiana gave a reassuring smile. "You just make sure you eat plenty to satisfy yourself."
Enricho: Alright. I'll do it for you, Oss (Gives her a reassuring smile as he makes his way into the cottage)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
When they made their way into the cottage, it wasn't a surprise to see the mess that had happened while gone, the only assumption possible being that the triplets were to blame. There was a broken plate scattered on the floor, along with a cup that had tipped over and spilled the orange juice everywhere. Not only that, but the children had consumed most of the cinnamon rolls and eggs, leaving the warm veggies untouched. Wiezen Jr. was on the ceiling fan once again, nibbling away at the delicious buns, his whole face covered with the frosting. Zealia had the whole jar of frosting in her stubby arms, elevating chunks of it with magic to gobble down.

Helga walked back inside, leaving the bag of salt on the grass as she only managed to give a small giggle followed by a sigh at the sight of the dining room and kitchen. She elevated the broom and a towel to clean.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He looked around the house at the mess, and couldn't help but compare how the simple, hollowed-out tree was cleaner than a cottage. He then quieted his thoughts as he made his way to the table)
Ossiana blinked a few times as she looked around at the mess that had been made in both the dining room andd kitchen, following behind Enricho as they went to the table. The smell of food hit her nostrils, but she was only greeted by splashes of orange juice over the floor along with shattered glass.

Wiezen on the other hand, sighed and pinched the bridge of his noes. He clapped his hands together after a few seconds. "It hasn't even been an entire day and that's already twice. Alright, alternative solution it is then, no more ifs, no more ands or buts. That's final, because if not now then it'll just keep happening until something is done about it."

"Sheesh, by the way you're talking, one would think that this happens normally." Ossiana commented, her tail lifting to scratch the back of her head gently with her stinger.

"More often than it ever should...and more than you'd expect...." Wiezen replied almost dully while picking up the shards from the shattered plate.
Enricho: (He continued to look around the room in silence as he followed the small group)
Rosemary: (Trying to clean up the mess on her own, she had already gotten a broom out and was sweeping up the mess in the other room)
Ossiana allowed herself to observe the witch's home, noting the larger differences compared to when she had first gotten inside. This was the very place that everything had been started for Macross. Who would've known that things would have changed as drastically as they had. And as she thought back to when she had been thrown out, she felt a little less guilt about Helga being burned by the salt. The home as she saw it now was quite the improvement.
Rosemary: (As she continued to sweep the floor, she looked up at Enricho and Ossiana, and upon the sight, she went a little stiff, fearful of what she saw come in)
Ossiana came to a pause as her senses picked up Rosemary within the vicinity, and her eyes slowly turned to the child. She furrowed her brow, remembering when she had first met the child back then. Oh..right..., she thought to herself while remembering that she wasn't the same person as before. Neither physically nor mentally. She gave a small smile. "It's been a while, Rose."
Rosemary: (She waves to Ossiana) H-hello
Enricho: (Gives a wave and a nod to Rosemary)
Rosemary: (Seeing him notice her, she continues to be stiff, still a little troubled about her past with him)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Wiezzy, they didn't mean it. Actually it was my fault. You told me to watch them and I got distracted. You can punish me for that later. *winks lightly at him* They were just having fun!~ I'm sure they're very sorry. Just look at their adorable faces!
Ossiana looked to Enricho, then back to Rose and frowned slightly when dreaded memory resurfaced. However, she shook it off when Wiezen spoke again.

"You said that last time and I am so passed that excuse being the case again." Wiezen says while getting rid of the broken shards of plate. "That's like me going around and killing people and saying that I was having "fun". And this can't keep happening every single time a meal is made. On top of that, they didn't eat their vegetables either and instead scarfed down even our guests' food."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *sighs* But they're just kids, Wiezzzyyyyy.... One more chance. That's all I'm asking for! Aaaand their birthday is coming up soon, therefore it would not be right to strip their powers just yet. Hmmm??They even drew you a card last time with a picture of thee expressing how much they love thee. Aaaand they didn't add werewolf ears, soooo... And this mess is no problem at all. It's not like a little magic can't fix anything! And I'll make them clean it themselves this time, my love!

The witch began to hum lightly, starting a tune that seemingly attracted her triplets by hypnotizing them very little. She began to snap along to her enchanting humming, the rest of the pieces from the broken plates glowing as they elevated themselves to stick themselves back together. And soon, her triplets followed along with their mother, snapping the best they could as they sung with whistles and hums, magic emitting from their voices as they repaired and cleaned the damage they had made. Helga smiled motherly as she watched the used cups and forks hop along the ground and into the sink, the table clearing itself and the chairs pulling outward for the new guests. Once the damage was cleared, Helga clapped proudly.

Helga: Excellent job my loves!

She poked Zealia on the nose and placed a kiss on her head before taking a seat herself and lifting Jacob to scratch his chin lightly before snuggling with him. She herself decided to take one of the cinnamon rolls and snack down on it, licking her lips afterwards. She elevated a pepper dispenser, but instead of pepper, it was grinded dried spiders and scorpions, sprinkling them on her eggs and vegetables. .
last edited 1年以上前
Ossiana had moved a bit closer to Enricho, her ears perking at the children's singing for a moment or so. She thought back to when Zealia was a nightmare for the witch to handle. What she tried to avoid remembering was the conversation she had that night, though she guessed that a few of the tips she had given were being put to use in one way or another.

Wiezen furrowed his brow as he watched the mess that had been made be cleaned up with the use of magic from both Helga and the triplets. This time, he decided on not giving an answer at all, and instead keeping his decision. "Like not drawing werewolf ears is gonna change anything." He mumbled. "I should just go find one and let it bite me, then we'll see if it'll be funny enough to poke fun at. And if their powers have to be restricted on their birthdays for them to learn their lesson then I honestly have no problem with that. Because it could've been my horse's birthday, and he got his mane cut and dirtied with makeup and teased with his own food." He added, stepping aside to allow Enricho and Ossiana to take their seats. "Speaking of which, I think it's about time I give'em a bath before I forget."

Ossiana's head turned in his direction. "You have a horse?" She asked in genuine curiosity. She had never seen him ride one before because of the numerous other ways of transportation that they had. And seeing him having to ride one now was...strange. Actually, seeing him the way he was now was strange as well, but in a good manner of speaking.

"Yeah, he's been in the garden, hopefully comfortable and ready for the day since he couldn't stay in the house." Wiezen answered while heading towards the door.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Every animal that has been within 50 feet of my house have enjoyed their stay and have slept comfortably may I add. And werewolves are quite messy, I've met one before and they hardly know how to even wash their claws! But having thee as a werewolf wouldn't be sooo bad. I could groom your fur like I groomed your tails!!!

She batted her eyelashes before blocking Wiezen's way to look deeply into his eyes and pout, her eyes glimmering as she conjured her puppy face.

Helga: Wieezzyy... You know they didn't mean to... One more chance? Just one more please, that's all I ask.
Enricho: (Stood back as the two continued to bicker, wondering if it really was best to stay for a bit)
"Oh sure, so next time it happens you could ask for another "one more chance", then another one. And another one. Aaaaaaaaand another one." Wiezen said, crossing his arms. "The answer's no. Neither of them seem appreciative enough for another chance either. And the whole "their just kids" thing, uuuh, no. If they're old enough to know how to control and ABUSE their magic, then they know better. Come to think of it, saying that they didn't mean it only for them to turn around and do the exact same thing over again is kind of...contradicting don't ya think?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

Ossiana's looked over to Wiezen and Helga for a moment, then over to the children, and finally Enricho. Her brows knitted together in thought until she poked him in the side gently before pointing to the cinnamon rolls on the plate. "Go ahead before they're all gone."
Jade_23 commented…
ANUTHER WON XD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD Lmao 1年以上前
Enricho: This whole scene doesn't exactly help my appetite (Knowing that Ossiana would tell him to do so anyway, he sighed with a shrug) Alright, I guess I can take one (He made his way to the plate, ignoring the argument between the two and picked up a roll from the plate)
Rosemary: (She turned her head away from Enricho as he walked past her, and continued sweeping the floor in silence)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Mmmm, not exactly. But at least wait after the wedding! It'll be a day of fun and we don't want to ruin it by stripping their powers away! Come ooooon Wieezzyy... One more chance. I don't ask for much, now do I? Just for you to stay and not strip away their powers. I think they deserve another chance. Isn't that right?

She looked back at her triplets who stared at their parents in confusion, looking at one another before nodding in hesitation.

Helga: See? Lovely little rascals. And if you plan on leaving then I will have a surprise for thee when you return that will distract thee from thine goal. No more grumpy Wiezen about his children.

She stabbed the fork in her plate and gathered some of the eggs with veggies, reenacting a scene where she looked and acted much like her sister as she pushed the eggs into Wiezen's mouth to distract him with food.
last edited 1年以上前
Ossiana gave him a warm smile when he had agreed to eat anyways and followed behind him shortly afterwards, despite the "bickering" between the other couple. She really didn't see it as bickering, but more of a discussion compared to...well, everything else that had happened between the two. For now, she would just tend to the well being of her mate.

Wiezen shook his head once more. "No, no more chances with this one. Remember that thing that we talked about when something happens so many times that something has to be done about it? Yeah, this is one of those things." And even as she had looked to the children, he continued to hold his position. "Trust me, even if you manage to distract me, it'll happen again the very next day if not tonight." When she had stuffed the eggs into his mouth, he rolled his eyes. "I'm starting to notice that you do that when you want something too..." He said before swallowing without chewing. "And no, because after the wedding we're going to have to go to a funeral. Not only that, but do you REALLY think that I'm going to attend a wedding and let them have access to their magic? Do you not realize how many possibilities and varieties of wrong could occur? Yeah, that'll definitely be a day of "fun"."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho; (Began to slowly eat the roll as he kept his eyes on the other two, finding it hard to pull away from it)
Rosemary: (Couldn't help but look at Ossiana's tail in surprise, but no fear or worry in her mind)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga scooped up a bit more of the egg and shoved more into his mouth before placing a kiss on his cheek, leaving a warm sensation on it as she removed her plump lips and ate some eggs herself. She licked her lips before speaking softly and innocently.

Helga: Mua? What ever do I do, my love? What could I possibly want that would make me act in such away?
Ossiana didn't really bother with eating anything. As she had said, it would be quite some time before eating food would have to be a necessity again. But as she was looking around again, she turned away just in time to catch Rose staring at her tail. Her ears twitched in curiosity and she swept her tail across the floor before it began to lift slowly. The upper half of her tail wrapped around the child's waist, the stinger tucked safely in the opposite direction as Rose was lifted off the floor and brought over where she was released into Oss's arms.
Ossiana stared at the child for a moment as she held her out in front of her. "...You've gotten quite big. After a while I won't be able to call you little any longer." She said with a somewhat friendly smile,

Wiezen squinted at Helga for a moment. "You know that thing you're doing right now isn't working anymore right?" He says, his lifting his hand and poking her in the breast. "Someone already has been there and done that."
Rosemary: (Gives a joyful smile) I know, right. And you've... Grown a lot too. I almost didn't notice you
Seeing Rose's smile made Ossiana smile more, her ears perking. "I guess you could say that I have grown a bit taller since the last time you saw me." She didn't hesitate to give the child a nice and warm hug. "How have you been? Have you been eating well? Getting enough sleep? Then again...I suppose you have or you wouldn't be growing at all..."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga only leaned a little closer as she straddled his thigh, picking more of the eggs to continue to feed him. She hummed lightly, brushing her breasts closer to him while kissing his cheek once more, letting him gobble down more of the eggs and veggies.

Helga: What thing, my love?
Rosemary: I've been fine. Thank you (Can't help but hug Ossiana back with another joy filled smile)
"That." Wiezen answered with a mouth full of eggs and veggies, covering his mouth as he chewed. After he finished, he let out a sigh. "Fine. I'll let it slide one for this last time. BUT, that doesn't mean it's going to go without consequence. No dessert today, no, as a matter of fact, no sweets at all for the rest of the day. Also, I'm not lifting a finger to cook even the smallest of meals either. And since they didn't eat their vegetables as they were told, then they are going to have to replace veggies with the meal I was going to prepare tonight." He said. "Those are my terms. Also, those terms apply to you as well, but in a different manner of speaking."

"That's good to hear. It's nice to see such a big and beautiful smile right in front of me." Ossiana pinched one of Rose's cheeks very gently as if she didn't she would harm the child. Her hand were both warm and soft, naturally warm and comfortable body heat drifting from her palm.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Whaaat? What about me? What did I do?! And what do you mean by a different manner of speaking? I was a good witch today. Look at me, no spec of green on my body!
Rosemary: (She let out a slight giggle. As her gaze went to Enricho, her smile faded and she looked down at the ground, both in fear and sadness)
"Aah, but it's your fault that I'm going to give the children one last LAST chance with their magic. Which means that they will also be your responsibility if something were to happen again." Wiezen placed a small kiss on her lips. "As for the "different manner of speaking" part...hmm...what could it be?" He said, giving a so-called innocent shrug.

Ossiana felt her day lighting up at the sound of Rosemary's small giggle. However, as soon as the child's smile faded, her eyes followed hers to Enricho and she frowned a little before turning her attention back to her. Instead of asking right then and there, she did the more appropriate thing and stepped off to the side some. She sniffed at Rose's hair briefly before lifting her chin so that she would look at her instead of the floor. "What is it? What happened to that smile?"
Rosemary: (She looked back at Ossiana and tried her best to smile) O-Oh. It's nothing
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: What?! That is so unfair!

When she was kissed, only an expression of anger could be seen from her cute-looking face as she tried to appear mad. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her nose was scrunched, a light blush stinging her face. But then she suddenly leaned more down and placed her lips against his once more, pushing his tongue to mingle with hers, pinning his to the roof of his mouth lightly as she wrapped her arms around him. She telepathically spoke to him. Are you suuuuureee about that?
Ossiana tipped her head to the side slightly and keeping her silence for a long moment, staring at the child before she smiled once more. "It's only a little muddy here and there outside today so what do you say you and I go for a small walk hm?"

Wiezen smirked, his arms wrapping around her waist. His tongue wriggled away from hers for a second before attacking, pushing hers back into her mouth along with his.He stuck his tongue down her throat a little before pulling away. "More than sure, lover." He leaned in to kiss her once more, but only let his lips brush across her in a teasing manner.
Rosemary: Oh. sure. I'd love to (Her joyful smile returns to her face)
"See that smile? That's more like it." Ossiana encouraged as she lifted Rosemary up onto her shoulders, her tail swaying across the floor. "Ready?"
Rosemary: (Nods with a smile) Ready
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga slanted her body backwards, suckling lightly on his tongue that almost reached her throat. When he pulled away, she licked at his lips when he grazed his lips against hers. Her glimmering eyes stared deeply into his, her hand massaging his chest gently.

Helga: That's nooot niiicee.... Helgy had so many surprises for thee tonight... She awaited to be smacked and gagged. *sighs innocently before her ears perked, her attention going to Rosemary*

Her eyes became slits as she stared at Ossiana and Rosemary discuss their plans for a walk. She didn't really have any trust issues with her, she trusted both her daughter and Ossiana wholeheartedly... almost. She made sure Rosemary had eaten most of her breakfast before making a cloak from her room float down to wrap it around her daughter for warmth. Afterwards she turned to her lover and smirked teasingly at him, stroking his hair gently as she placed a single kiss on his neck.
Enricho: (Stood there, awkwardly, as he witnessed Wiezen and Helga's rather affectionate behavior before him)
"Oh, did you? Well maybe I already had a few surprises of my own just awaiting the night to sweep by." One of Wiezen's hands slid down to rest on her butt and gave it a light tap. "I guess we'll both have to do some waiting then now right?" He chuckled deviously with a small grin.

"Alrighty, let's get walkin' then!" Ossiana said, moving passed the kitchen table swiftly. She stopped briefly to snuggle against Enricho, placing a kiss on his cheek along with a small tap on the side gently to let him know that she wouldn't be gone long before they were out the door and on their way.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Trying his best to not feel too awkward, he gave Ossiana a quick smile and a nod)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Thou knows that I am not a very patient witch when it comes to things like this, Wieezzzyyy...

She kept her arms around him, nibbling at his neck lightly until her eyes came in contact with Enricho who awkwardly sat there, talking to him with mild humor.

Helga: Hm? Are you planning on joining or what? Hehehe... *smooches the tip of Wiezen's ear*
Jade_23 commented…
(as if enricho doesn't enjoy what he's watching xD) 1年以上前
Enricho: (Tries not to show his red face) No. of course not
At Helga's last few words, Wiezen clapped his hands together. "Okay no, outside I go now." He said, his arms unwrapping from around Helga as he slipped through the door, closing it behind him quickly.

Meanwhile, Ossiana's pace of walking gradually turned into a small jog as she carried Rose on her shoulders. "Lets see...have you ever been outside of Edrain?"
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga fell on the chair with a small oof as Wiezen quickly made his way out the door, blinking in confusion at the acts. She furrowed her eyebrows with a hmph, looking back at Enricho.

Helga: Look what you did.
last edited 1年以上前