Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7551-7600 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Oss's ears perked. "Thank you, Chocho. You know, for a hunter you're a really sweet person." She giggled some. "I'm going to try my best." She smiled softly at him, her vague dimples applying themselves to her cheeks.

~

Wiezen scratched his head, chuckling a bit. "Hmmm....I suppose I could take that look as one of satisfaction." He untied her hands and breasts before moving her further onto the bed so that she could rest. He kissed her lips and neck, letting out a yawn as he laid next to her to and stretched. He pulled her close to him and nibbled at her ear for a moment, his hand sliding down slowly in between her breasts and down lower where his fingers brushed across her leaking entrance very slightly. "Don't worry love, you can consider that only...." He pinched her clit in between his fingers and rubbed it roughly for a few seconds as he spoke. "A small taste of what I have in store to make sure you're satisfied, happy and well." He released her and wrapped his arm around her. "Rest now, my nympho mistress." He smiled at her and kissed her lips again.
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Then it's only fair I do the same for you, Oss (Returned the joyful smile)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
She winced as a moan poured from her plump lips when he had squeezed her, making her follow after with a low growl. Her satisfied eyes turned to Wiezen, and for a moment, her panting stopped. She gazed into his eyes, then filled with lust and desire. But then a large smirk expanded on her lips when she was finally able to use magic again to get a hold of herself, her pupils becoming slits. The witch suddenly flipped herself over onto Wiezen and grinned down at him.

Helga: Until the sunrises, my wereeewooolffff..

And with that, his hands were pinned against the bedsides, and she leaned downwards to deliver a soft, panting kiss. She pulled the blankets over them and slowly slid down his torso, beginning once more with her work she never failed on down below.

( neeeeeexxxxtttt daay? xD)
last edited 1年以上前
Ossiana nodded at his reply, her smile remaining as she couldn't help but keep her gaze on him for a moment. Her ears perked at the sound of sizzling, causing her to sit up almost instantly. She sniffed at roasting flesh of the boar for a moment, but it wasn't done at the moment yet. Her ears twitched before she turned and look back at him, her smile returning as she patted a spot on the ground next to her.

~

(The next day xD)

"I...am not...a freakin werewolf, nymph!" Were the last words that came from Wiezen's lips before they continued their night of pleasures and love with one another.

The sunrise seemed to come about faster than expected, and Wiezen was up early the next morning. In fact, he didn't even feel as tired as he should have either, and an hour of so of sleep seemed to be enough to refuel him. He felt relieved...definitely in more ways than just one alone, and he flexed and wiggled his toes for a moment before yawning. He glanced over at Helga, and a proud smile was brought to his face. This woman...this woman will be my wife... He placed a small kiss to her forehead and chuckled to himself, strretching for a second time against his will, relaxing into the bed. His eyes for a moment, and a small sigh of satisfaction drifted from his lips.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch was found laying on her stomach over the soft sheets, her whole nude body aching and the white sheets now almost transparent as both her and her lover's juices stained them. Helga's head rested against the red pillow, her tight, long and orange covering her lustrous face. And unlike last time where she brought breakfast to the bed for him, she stayed with her lover as she had promised when they were to wake. One because she made the promise, the other because she didn't think she could walk normal ever again after last night's session. Bruises, scratches, and bite marks covered most of her body, especially around her neck and chest. The soft snores that emerged from her swollen lips now became louder.
Enricho: (Kept his smile as he kept his eyes on her)
"Well? What are you waiting for silly, come on, there's plenty of room over her for the both of us. I won't bite..." Ossiana says patting the ground beside her again, only for a playful smirk to come to her face. "Unless you'd like me to, of course."

~

Wiezen's eyes opened when her snores had become louder, and his head turned towards her. He smirked a little as his eyes landed on the hand print shaped bruise on her behind. He went to sit himself up, but ended up wincing very slightly as he felt small stings across his back. He rolled his eyes, realizing that they must have been scratches from Helga's nails, much likes the ones on his shoulders where they had dug into his skin. Purple blemishes were scattered along his neck and chest, hickeys that were placed upon his skin by his lover. He thought about going and preparing a breakfast, but ended up deciding on laying back down. He wanted to fulfill the wish that she had told him of, where she would wake up to see him there in bed with her.
Enricho: (Gets up from his spot and sits next to her, enjoying being closer to her already) Hmm... Maybe. But perhaps later
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
After a couple more minutes of her loud snoring, the witch managed to wake up as she felt a strange presence stare at her, but she later realized it was her lover, where she the later blinked multiple times, resting her head against the pillow once more. But she didn't move at all, her body was too sore for that. She hummed lightly, her ears twitching as her eyes wandered up to Wiezen's. Before she greeted him, she started off the day by asking him a question when a favor popped into her head, repeating the words he used on her last night.

Helga: ....Wiieeeezzzzyyyy..... Would thou care to do a few somethings for your witch?
Ossiana nudged him in the side with her elbow playfully after hearing his reply and giggled some. "Whenever you'd wish, my king." She said, turning her gaze to their meal. Her stringer prodded at the cooking flesh once more. "Hm...it's almost done. Five more minutes should do nicely."

~

Wiezen blinked for a moment when she had asked him the question, but smiled seconds later as he leaned over to her and placed a kiss to her swollen lips. "Good morning, love. I must say, I was enoying the sound of your snoring. hat's a sign of a good night's sleep." He chuckled. "What is it that my witch desires?" He asked, brushing a few locks of her hair from her face and tucking them behind her ear. He laid down closer to her and gave her another soft kiss while awaiting her answer, placing one on her forehead and the tip of her nose as well.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: I hope so. Just the smell alone is making me hungry
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Good Morrow, my love... Hmm... Do you proooooomisee you'll do it for me? I have to have your word, daaarliingg...~
"It will, I promise!" Ossiana assured. She really didn't have to have anything else to eat, but she had to admit that she was sort of hungry now herself. She looked over at him for and was about to say something, but paused. Her hand lifted to his face, and her fingers began to trace around his eye where the mark had been. She tilted her head to the side a little before giving a nod as if she had to come to a conclusion.

~

Wiezen gave her a curious yet hesitant squint. "It depends...you might be attempting to trick me into doing something completely ridiculous." He said, propping himself on his elbow.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *gasps groggily* After your naughty little witch said she'd do aaanyyythiiiing for theeee? Hmmpphhhh.... *she shifts her head to the other side, faking a pout* Helgy is displeaseeeeeed... *fakes a sniffle, but remained on her same spot since it hurt too much to even move*
Enricho: Is something the matter?
Ossiana was quiet in thought for a few seconds before she shook her head and smiled a little. "The fact that there was nothing more I could do to help you get rid of that mark is slightly shameful." She gave a short lived chuckle, but then she sniffed a few times. "Done--" Her stinger whipped around and pierced through the boar, pulling off a small chunk of tender meat to be placed into her hands. She plopped it into his mouth and gave him a few moments to chew. "Do you like it?"

~

"My apologies for not wanting to put on any leprechaun costumes or speak in an accent." Wiezen said, scratching his head. "That aside, if its not anything of the sort of even remotely similar in nature, I promise that I'll do it for you. You have my word." He said, leaning over and nuzzling her neck before letting out another yawn. "And besides, you loved what came afterward did you not?" He added with a small smirk.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Before Enricho could say anything on the matter, he chewed the meat before swallowing it) It's pretty good

Franziska: (Slowly woke up, the sunlight hitting her eyes as a bluejay landed on the windowsill, chirping excitedly as it sat outside)
Ossiana's ears perked and she smiled. Pretty good... That was more than good enough for her at the moment. After all, she had already admitted that she wasn't much of a cook. Not just yet, anyways. "Thank you Chocho! Go ahead, help yourself!"
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Of course, I don't want to be the only one to enjoy it. Why don't you take a bite? You put the effort into making it, after all
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga hummed lightly as she felt him nuzzle against her neck, slightly jolting at the ticklish feeling. She slowly rotated her head back at her lover, still not moving from her spot as a small frown came upon her face.

Helga: I just wanted thee to get rid of a knot I have in my lower back. ....And talk to me with that Irish accent of yours as you did it... *she copies his smirk at his question* I loved who came afterward, darling...

Flynn continued to snore underneath the pillow he kept above his face, snuggled warmly within the sheets. The sounds of chirping didn't seem to wake him at the slightest, he had fallen into a deep sleep.
Franziska: (Looked out the window, amazed to see the sun shining for the first time in a long time, the sight of the blue sky bringing some satisfaction to her morning)
"I'll eat a little I guess. I don't have to eat much really in the next few weeks to months, but thank you, my king." Ossiana pushed a few strands of her hair out of her face as she turned her attention to the roasted boar and tore a large portion of flesh from it and began to eat.

~

"Interesting answer dear, for someone who had to resort to using magic that is." Wiezen shot back with a small grin. "Or shall I add who came more?" He chuckled, kissing her lips. "Sure, I'l get rid of that aching in your back, but like I said before I refuse use that accent." He said, giving a huff as he cracked his fingers and sat himself up. He pressed his thumbs into her upper back first as he began to give her skin a sooth massage and slowly make his way down. "So, what would you like for breakfast?"
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Gave her another smile as he watched her eat)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn breathed loudly through his nose, until he suddenly jerked and got up, panting heavily as he looked around. Another nightmare... He rubbed his temples with a tired groan and sat against the bed to take his time in fully waking up.

Helga pouted when he had refused to speak in the accent she found rather sexy. She winced slightly when he had first placed his thumbs onto her aching back, but then she relax as he began to massage her, making a soft moan of relief escape her swollen lips. She chuckled softly at his joke, continuing on the conversation.

Helga: If it wasn't for my magic, I wouldn't have the strength to get back up and suck you dry once more, hm? ...Breakfast? Hmm... Cereal? I don't know. Anything you make I'll be satisfied with... Surprise me.... But you don't need to make anything for me, Wiezy. I usually skip breakfast anyways.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Turned back to Flynn, looking over at him) Is everything alright, Flynn?
Ossiana began to stuff her face as she ate, taking rather large bites from her food just as she had with the deer. It seemed to be mostly an accustomed way of eating for her now. She began to think of what else she had to look forward to while she ate.

~

"Come on now, I noticed that you seemed to be enjoying yourself even without using your magic. Maybe more than you ever do when you do use it." Wiezen commented as he traveled to the middle of her back, his fingers, giving a few pressuring pushes that gave birth to loud pops and snaps as he moved lower. He thought to himself for a moment when he told her to "surprise her", and something in fact did come to mind. "Well, you won't be skipping it today. It's an important meal, and you'll need it to regain your...strength." He grinned mischievously and re-positioned himself, his knees pushing into the bed on either side of her as he continued to massage her, He slid his length between her entrance and the bed, his hands pushing down on her lower back and causing her entrance so scrub against his length while he continued to massage her. "Hm, your back seems to be very stiff." He said innocently, his fingers pushed themselves along her skin, more pops coming from her back as they pushed down in certain areas.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Huh? Guess you were more hungry than I thought (Gives a sort of joyful chuckle)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: ...Y-Yeah... Don't worry about me, just another dream.. *he moistens up his mouth by taking a sip of water from his gourd before looking back at her* How about you? Are you alright?

Helga hummed in satisfaction as more of her knots popped, blowing off a lock of her curly hair that tickled her nose. She expanded a smile of relief as she closed her eyes once more, which immediately opened soon after she felt the familiar touch between her thighs, her body tensing at once. But then a smirk of her own appeared as she slowly slid her calves up, finding the strength to lift her heart-shaped butt for it to come to view at her lover, teasingly sitting on her knees soon afterwards, wincing slightly at the burning pain from her skin. She slowly rotated her shoulders and turned her head to Wiezen, flashing a wink.

Helga: Nice tryyyy... You know what else is stiff? Thine shaft. Craving more already, Wiezy? Hm, Oi'll tink about when yer readay.

She blowed him a kiss from her palm, getting ready to get off the bed before she realized her legs wobbled and she fell flat on the floor, but played it off when she decided to crawl instead.
Franziska: Oh. I'm fine, Flynn. No need to worry
"Hm?" Ossiana looked at him with a full mouth, her chewing coming to a stop before she gulped, a small blush coming to her cheeks. "What do you mean?"

~

"Whaaat? I wasn't doing anythiiiing. You asked for a massage, therefore I was giving you one. Just thought I would add in a small...morning service. But suit yourself." Wiezen smirked playfully. "Still not gonna do that either. I won't fall for your tricks anymore! " He said, crossing his arms as he sat on the bed and crossed his legs indian style, giving a hmph. But when she fell, he burst out laughing. "Hm, I wonder what made that happen?" He smirked in satisfaction at his victory. "And who knows, my dear Mistress. Perhaps I've thought more over than you may think." Another mischievous grin came across his face, giving a wink of his own. "So, I'm guessing that you need a....hand" He leaned over the side of the bed and smacked her on the butt before getting out of bed himself.

"Alright so today's schedule for me." He thought to himself as he began to do a few stretches. "Bath, breakfast, calisthenics, work, then go home, and then its back here. Or..should a bath come after calisthenics..or should I take shower instead of a bath..." He furrowed his brow in thought before shrugging.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga groaned in annoyance at his smirk, looking away with a hmph as she continued to crawl. But then her ears perked when he had offered a hand, and a sincere smile graced her face.

Helga: Why thank you, I'd appre-

But then she stopped talking all at once, puffing in disbelief when he had slapped her on the butt, it tensing immediately as it left another red mark on her fair skin. A low growl escaped the witch as she continued to crawl along the carpet, but she stopped when she saw her reflection on the mirror, her eyes widening at the mess she was. Especially her hair! Her eyes twitched as she observed the hickeys and bites around her.

Helga: *gasps* HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ATTEND A WEDDING AND A BALL LOOKING LIKE A NYMPHOMANIAC HARLOT???!

Flynn: Good... That's good... Are you craving anything to eat?
last edited 1年以上前
"A harlot? I don't know who you are but I'd appreciate it if you returned my Helga." Wiezen said, as he walked over to her and helped her to her feet, holding her steady. "If you're a harlot then what would that make me? The trashcan behind the alleyway? Though I would most definitely agree with you beinga nymphomaniac." He chuckled and gave a shrug "And as far as I'm concerned, we've got identical "tattoos". I really don't mind mine though. I'll take pride in my little love marks from my naughty nymph." He said with a smile. "So in short, I have nooooo regrets at all." He snickered, ruffling her hair as she had done his last night. "Besides, if that's what you're worried about then when OUR wedding comes about, it's going to be very....interesting." He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, resting his head on her shoulder. "But have you seriously forgotten already that you can, I don't know, just a wild thought here, USE MAGIC. I mean, you use it for everything else right? Though I don't necessarily agree with depending solely on it and all." He said and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Anyways, problem solved."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The nymph winced as she was helped to her feet, panting softly at the sensation that came between her legs for a moment. But then she furrowed her eyebrows as she now saw the orange curls covering her face, and she quickly blew on them to remove them from her face, ending in having to just pull her hair back after he had ruffled it.

Helga: Ah ah. Rule number one with Helgy: No touching my hair. It's a very delicate material, alright? It's not easy taking care of these curls.

When she mentioned their wedding night, a soft smile expanded on her lips which later turned into a smirk as she began to fantasize all about it. But her smirk faded and turned into a frown when he stated that she used magic for everything and that he didn't always agree with it. She stood quiet and went off in thought, staring at the ground for a moment before the kiss given on her cheek made her aware of what was happening again. She managed a somewhat smile up at him, though it did look somewhat forced.

Helga: ...I'll go... Fill up the tub... *mumbles to herself* without magic...
Wiezen rolled his eyes when he had told her not to touch his hair, and poked at a few of her curls anyways just to spite her words, doing so with a small smirk. "Whoops...I think my fingers may have a mind of their own." He said with obvious sarcasm. When she smiled up at him, he raised an eyebrow. "So you want me to believe that you, who can barely walk at the moment, are going to walk aaaaall the way to the bathroom just to feel up the tub, with probably a 97% chance of falling along the way? Pfft, not a chance nympho wife." He rolled his eyes and picked her up casually and carried her over his shoulder. "Heh, this way I can smack your ass again if I wanted to, and maybe fill you up while I'm at it." He joked as he carried her towards the door, heading to the bathroom.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga returned the smirk as she looked down at him while she was carried. This time she agreed with him on purpose to leave him craving for more of her dirty talk.

Helga: Oooh, please do. You should spank your naughty little witch – she's been calling you a leprechaun and a werewolf. You should smack her haaaarrrdd, it's the only way she'll learn. Spank your naughty nymph's ass reeeaaalll good. Tug at her hair and slap her thighs, bounce her breasts and bound her against the mirror. Gag her. *chuckles wickedly as she combs through her hair innocently using her fingers*
last edited 1年以上前
"Is that all? Didn't know you were into such dirty things, Helga. Not that it matters, though. Because that won't compare to what my little nymph is going to experience." Wiezen only gave a smirk, though he didn't react in the way that was expected. However, his length did twitch a bit for a vague second or so. "Oh, don't worry. My naughty little witch is definitely going to get [i]something/i]. Like I said Helgy, you never know. Perhaps I've already thought things through thoroughly. You'll never know the unexpected until it expects you too." He gave a roguish chuckle, his hand reaching over and rubbing one of her butt cheeks softly, then squeezing it just because. He gave it two small taps before opening the bathroom door once they got there and going inside. He shut the door behind them gently, going over to the bathroom counter next and placing her down there. "Oooh trust me, if you enjoyed last night then you're definitely in for a treat." He gave her head a pat and licked the side of her face before going to the tub and starting the water.
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: Not at the moment. You?

Enricho: (Gives a slight chuckles) Oh, nothing, Oss
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn shook his head softly, lying as she smiled to her.

Flynn: Nah, I'm good.

Helga: *sways her legs back and forth on the counter she was put on, humming lightly* Hmmm??? Already planning, you say? Already thought of it?? Oooh, and I'm the naughty wicked witch? Look at thee, love. A masochist, hm?
Franziska: (Returned the smile, though some what small, it was very easy to spot)
"Nnngh..." Ossiana puffed her cheeks slightly at his answer and start nibbling on her food this time instead of taking the bigger bites..

~

"A masochist?" Wiezen blinked for a moment before scratching his head, and small guilty smile coming across his face. "Well, yes, aaaand no. Pretty much, but not quite." He answered honestly. "It's one of those weird things that I don't talk about much if not at all." He shrugged. "Either way, you're one to talk."
Enricho: Sorry if it upset you, Oss (Tries his hardest not to laugh, gently biting his lip inside his mouth to do so)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Mua? What ever do you mean my love? I was just suggesting somethings to do with your naughty little witch. Especially now that she can't walk. Predators attack prey and their vulnerable state, no? We're the things I said wrong? Do you not want to smack my butt red? Until it leaves another mark? Suit yourseeeelffff!~ *with her finger, she slowly curled it to signal him to come toward her*

Flynn: You're smiling... I haven't seen that either, that's also good... Very good...
Franziska: Oh... Good (Continues to keep her smile) So, what should we do today
"Who's mad? I'm not mad, you're mad!" Ossiana retorted, turning in the opposite direction childishly as she continued to take small nibbles from her food.

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes as he turned off the water once the tub was nearly full and went over to her. Her placed a kiss on her lips, his hands traveling down her back to her waist. "You know, tempting this predator that you speak of with something of that sort might result with you being unable to dance at the ball." He nuzzled his nose against hers and a smiled a bit. "Buuuut no, you weren't to far off with what you said."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: That depends on you. I was thinking on going shopping for the materials we'll need to attend for the Wedding and Ball. But that's up to you, love.

Helga smiled softly, her dimples displaying themselves as she watched her lover walk toward her. Her legs parted slightly as she embraced his waist with them, then wrapped her arms around his neck to place a long, passionate kiss, mingling her tongue with his for a while before she pulled away, a string of saliva hanging from both of their tongues. The embrace she had
him in seemed one that soothed the pain with cold of the scratches she had left on his back. She nibbled around his neck and chest, resting her chin on his shoulder at his comment.

Helga: That's fine by me, Wieezzyyy... The music will be loud enough and no one will here us while we find our little hiding spot to continueeee...~ I'll steal the snacks and you grab the champagneeee~ *giggles and she prepares the bath from where she is by pouring some essential oils and bubbly soaps into the tub with magic*
Enricho: (Chuckles again) Okay, okay, if it helps, I apologize for upsetting you
"It's not funny!" Ossiana exclaimed, mumbling to herself, her ears twitching. But when she turned around and looked at him, she pointed in a random direction. "Wait, what's that over there?"

~

Wiezen loved the flavor of wine that he tasted while their tongues rubbed across one another, and his hands slid lower to pull her closer to him while their lips were locked. He couldn't help but to laugh a little at what she had suggested. "Hm, that sounds like an idea that I wouldn't mind participating in." He says, dragging the tip of his tongue across her neck before place small kisses along the thin trail of saliva he had left. "But I'm sure you'd like to have our dance first. I want you to enjoy yourself while we're out. After all, it's gonna be your first time participating in something of the sort right?"
Franziska: Well, I don't see anything else for us to do, We might as well get going.

Enricho: (Turns his head, already prepared to reach for his sword) What's what? Where is it?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Mmmmmhmmmmm..... I'm not a very social person with the best experience, ya know? I've mostly been locked up in this house for years. *drags her tongue up his neck and smooches his chin* I love youuuuuuuu...... hmm.. Must you go to work today? You can't just.... skip it? *nibbles along his cheek up to his ears* Helgy is going to missss yooouuuuu...~

Flynn: *nods* Why don't you get ready first, hm? You take longer after all. I'm just gonna have... 5 extra minutes of sleep. *lays down against*
Franziska: Alright. If you say so (Heads to the bathroom at the other end of the room to shower as Flynn falls back to sleep)